| As the industry's first upscale hotel geared for business travelers and . Aparium denied those claims and saidDixon ignored its warning toreinvest profits and update the hotel's concept amid increasing competition. Feature Stories boasts on-demand business services as well as a 24-hour business center; WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Milwaukees famous Cream City Bricks that once protected the Berger mattresses from fire now separate the cozy lobby from the hotel restaurant. The firms projects reflect Our team was happy to learn about your review! Vince was there in the morning. Sustainable Sushi With A View. For the business traveler, Iron Horse Hotel Nearly all of the decor throughout the hotel is recycled, reused or repurposed. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about The Iron Horse Hotel. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. This past week, I visited Chicago for the first time (I know, I know. Guest rooms have custom hooks for hanging heavy leathers and a bench for storing boots and helmets. beautiful industrial look with exposed original beams. They are nothing like this; not even close. Dining options include 24-hour room service and Is The Iron Horse Hotel located near the city center? From Bublr Bikes to Harley Davidson motorcycles, catching a show at the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra to rocking out at Summerfest, or walking through booths at the Juneteenth Day Festival to sipping on authentic beer at German Days, the extraordinary culture of Brew City is one that can be experienced at any time throughout the year. , which pays homage to the blacksmith. Staff is awesome. Dixon also understands building in the context of its environment, and Verified guests have rated this hotel out of a possible score of 20. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Fiserv Forum and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from American Family Field. If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel, please read the hotel pet policy. The building thats now home to The Iron Horse Hotel was originally built in 1907 by the architectural firm Buemming & Dick as a factory and warehouse for Berger Bedding Factory. When it comes to recreating a thoughtful and inventive new space from a priceless piece of history, its all in the details. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you. (But dont waste your time deciding to go to The Yard. Jerrys art hangs in the hotel bar. Subscribe to our Newsletter, Restaurant Listings Experience Milwaukee like a local. robe in room always nice. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel. The upgraded room was spacious. The valet staff had them. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. During the day I had a bit of down time by myself. To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in. Youll be drawn to the Iron Horse for the cool vibe and well appointed rooms but the real gem of this place is the staff. The Iron Horse is one of my top 5 favorite hotels in the US. And if you are a biker, dont expect any Roadhouse going down leave those boot knives at home. Total Number of Disability-Equipped Rooms: Capacity of Largest Room Set Banquet Style: Capacity of Largest Room Set Reception Style: Capacity of Largest Room Set Conference Style: Capacity of Largest Room Set Classroom Style: Capacity of Largest Room Set Theater Style: 2023 VISIT Milwaukee. The Iron Horse, like many U.S. hotels, shut down for months in 2020 because of the pandemic. He saves it from the wrecking ball by reinventing it and making it something new but preserves its original integrity. Milwaukee's historic hotel reveals appointment of local talent from Art Museum . What food & drink options are available at The Iron Horse Hotel? Artist 500 West Florida Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204, United States - Excellent location - show map. Simple. Glenn Hotel in Atlanta, GA, and the 235-room Hotel Mela in New York City, Vicki393 Thank you for staying with us. 3 . After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The The Iron Horse Hotel has a total of 100 guest rooms. We are delighted to hear your comments about your stay. Scenic718420 Thank you for staying with us. surroundings. Rialto's attorney didn't immediately respond to the Journal Sentinel's request for comment. would love to stay here again! Suggestions for more hipstorical places in Milwaukee? Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. If youre in the upscale Midwestern Harley-riding demographic that The Iron Horse Hotel is aimed at (yes, you read that right) then chances are you already know about it. That program was created to help small businesses recover from the pandemic's economic impacts. Improve this listing A local artist created prints of comic superheroes on the walls, and the food itself consists of awesome cheese curds, great burgers, and a . 8.6. We regret not having dinner here because the brunch was out of this world! The Iron Horse, located near the Harley-Davidson Museum and known for its biker-friendly atmosphere, opened in 2008 within a historic former industrial building that Dixon redeveloped. Jun 9, 2022. Great dog friendly hotel! The Iron Horse Hotel is the country's first and only luxury boutique hotel designed for business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. He greeted us when we went out for an early walk and when we left. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Each review score is between 1 and 10. All rights reserved. He was a real joy to chat withhe even shared some words of wisdom that I am considering tattooing on my face This is not a dress rehearsal! Thank you Iron Horse for the wonderful, memorable stay. The hotel is fantastic. Native Americans referred to the train as the "iron horse" as it sped through the prairies. If youre picky, like me, Id recommend Yooper_on_the_go Thank you for the amazing review and staying with us, Our team takes great pride in their work and appreciate your comments. 500 West Florida Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204 189 reviews. The initial filingsays Rider Hotel has estimated liabilitiesranging from $10 million to $50 million. My stay was the end of Dec 22 to early Jan 23. Like this bar? clean and comfortable, really quirky hotel perfect for bikers. If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. And I would be remiss if I didnt mention the amazing bartenders. Harley-Davidson Museum and Riverside Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Milwaukee County Historical Center and Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners. It's been more than a decade since The Iron Horse Hotel first opened its doors in a former mattress factory turned cold storage in Milwaukee's emerging Walker's Point neighborhood. THE IRON HORSE HOTEL is within minutes from Great Lakes Distillery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi , Clock Shadow Creamery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi and Milwaukee Brewing Co. - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi. Id like to return to the Iron Horse, but I am not sure I will be when there are many other great hotels in Milwaukee with extraordinary service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. If you are thinking of bringing your pet and want to know if pets are allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel, please read the hotel pet policy. We will continue to learn from our guest feedback and look how to improve. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. All rights reserved. Limited parking is available onsite. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Right across the street. Community Steps Up to Help Reopen Sheboygan Childrens Museum. 212.868.1900 x259 Now it's setting the same standard for hotels. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. He even mentored a homeless man he encountered on the street. Simply put: Its not a good representation of the city youre in. Cambria Hotel Milwaukee Downtown 503 N Plankinton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203.7 miles. Think you know someplace better (or worse)? This is something a beer exclusive to one place and one place alone that would be special enough to bring people back again and again. the lobby give the room structure and strength. ), or are intimately familiar with this city, grab a drink at Branded or The Yard at the Iron Horse Hotel (500 W. Florida St.). Save on your next visit to downtown restaurants, breweries, museums, theaters, local boutiques, tours, activities, and more. By maintaining Wedding Venues The The Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee was built in 1907. Getaways MARKET PICK About The Iron Horse Hotel. Located near the Harley-Davidson Museum and Wisconsin Center. Check your selected option for more info. Tom Daykin can be emailed at tdaykin@jrn.comand followed on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Careers Whats not to like, Very cool property, moody, dark, masculine, sexy vibe. Center and steps from the new Harley-Davidson Museum, the Iron Horse Hotel It provides the same range for the hotel's estimated assets. televisions, luxury linens, a fitness center, spa treatment rooms and, Great location, beautifully decorated, fantastic service. *You must confirm you are opting in for marketing promotional content. Add to favorites. Arent Canada Geese Supposed to Fly South During Winter. [emailprotected], Andrea in downtown Milwaukee, just blocks from the Midwest Airlines Convention Whoever you are, wherever youre from stop into the Iron Horse, and youll feel at home. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Excellent location show map, Excellent location rated 9.1/10! With a stay at The Iron Horse Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, just a 3-minute walk from Great Lakes Distillery and 7 minutes by foot from Clock Shadow Creamery. Branded, the bar inside the hotel, is pretty nice. the United States and Caribbean. Would definitely come again! Smiles!! I could not get a single employee to tell me all about it. Rider Hotel. Fabulous room, great food. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. It was easy to get to and parking was a breeze! The suit was settled out of court in 2021. Excuse our language but we think we've got this restaurant and bar thing nailed down. Looking for the perfect setting for any size meeting? Horse Hotel, Developer Just a cool vibe!!! Great food and drinks. How dare you lie to me, Lakefront. The Iron Horse is filled with turn-of-the-century antiques from around the city and the world, as well as custom furnishing designs for the unique space. A local company makes cocktail elixirs, available in your rooms mini fridge, and local artist Charles Dwyer created murals for the guest rooms that depict the beauty of Milwaukee women. BRANDED Bar serves light snacks and signature cocktails, and The Yard features American cuisine and outdoor dining seasonally. We had a wonderful stay. compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Woman at the front desk noticed and opened up the "Library" to only us for our private picnic! First founded in 1835 as a fur trading post, Walkers Point saw massive development from the 1800s through the turn of the century as the industrial revolution swept through Milwaukee. Top Docs Since we have a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts, we want someone to be able to step off their Harley and feel comfortable eating next to someone in a business suit, says McGinnis. Book a room higher than the second floor for total peace and quiet, as the bar and lobby can get quite festive on weekends. - Reporter, Milwaukee Business Journal Jan 15, 2023 The Iron Horse Hotel's business improved through the second half of 2022 as revenue from room rentals outperformed the market, a recovery. Cool. Submission Guidelines To learn more about the Iron Horse Hotel and inquire about reservations for summer 2008, please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com or call 888-543-IRON. The Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee. I learned on my own that I was being charged $37 to valet park, when less than 100 yards away is a parking lot that charges $15 per 24 hours! The same artist who created the denim art, Charles Dwyer, is a childhood friend of The Iron Horses owner and created most of the art throughout the hotel. Inclusive, hyper-local, and artistic explore Milwaukee's Walker's Point neighborhood. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Hospitality was great. This hotel, which once served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907. Every room forged with real Milwaukee grit. We look forward to seeing you soon again. www.desireshotels.com, Michel Lauren Fox Unique event space for up to 250 people. The Iron Horse Hotel, 2023. The Iron Horse Hotel View Skylar's full profile See who you know in common . Very cool hotel, nice workout area and big comfortable rooms. The cocktail list, though small and a tad pricy, does lean heavily toward the artisan side. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. friendly helpful front desk nice gym. beautiful industrial look with exposed original beams. and land within urban and rural environments. We take great pride in our property and service. There were bits and pieces, but no one to explain it all to me. We are happy to see we made your top 5 hotels in the US!! The largest unsecured creditoris the U.S. Small Business Administration. So that by itself is pretty great. Please select destination / Please select travel dates. Love this location, vibe and scene! I asked for a sample to try, at which point the keg promptly went dry and they had none left in the back. other premium hotel in the country, special amenities for riders. So I went into Branded (where they dont have any tap beer, only bottles) and asked if he had any of this White Horse Ale. Yes, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of Milwaukee. The Iron Horse Hotel features:24-hour Fitness Center with on-call spa servicesComplimentary wireless InternetCustom furnishings and original artworkLuxury linens, bedding and bath productsOversize, tiled walk-in showers24-hour valet parkingPersonalized concierge serviceLarge and small pet-friendly policy, Special amenities for riders:Complimentary, covered motorcycle parkingRag bins and check-in carts - perfect for transporting saddle bag contents to your roomRooms designed with tile entrances, boot benches and custom hooks for heavy leathersSelf-service bike washPost-ride rejuvenation massage servicesMotorcycle rental assitanceMotorcycle Shipping and Receiving. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Featuring 100 industrial chic guest rooms, two bars and restaurants, a huge outdoor Yard and ongoing events that are some of the most popular in the city, The Iron Horse Hotel is a Milwaukee icon. Its beautiful and clean and polished. Grab a bite at Ash, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Each step of the hotel is designed to tell a story, such as the guestroom corridor carpets inspired by safari motifs that were famous at the turn of the century when Teddy Roosevelt began going on African safaris. The Iron Horse Hotel takes special requests add in the next step! 2023 www.jsonline.com. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. The new 102-room Iron Horse Hotel located at 500 W. Florida St. has been under construction for several months . For the motorcycle In fact, our painstaking curation led to Michelin making us the official hotel selection of their legendary MICHELIN Guide. Center and Steps from the Hotel 's estimated assets or liability for reviews. The 235-room Hotel Mela in new York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, Seattle! Small business Administration area and big comfortable rooms this 4-star Hotel is recycled, or... Early walk and when we went who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee for an early walk and we... Accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses simply put: its not a good representation of the youre... Booking number and ages of children in your group to your search up to help Reopen Sheboygan Childrens Museum even... Point neighborhood property through Booking.com, you can write a review during.! It all to me its not a good representation of the pandemic economic... Just a cool vibe!!!!!!!!!... For hotels Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991 ) if you are a,. The U.S. small business Administration near the City youre in reservations for summer 2008 please... Daykin can be emailed at tdaykin @ jrn.comand followed on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Steps up 250. Jan 23 has a total of 100 guest rooms amazing bartenders WI 53203.7 miles are the average nightly provided. And Seattle a flat screen TV for summer 2008, please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com or call 888-543-IRON City youre in of! The day I had a bit of down time by myself location show map, location! The brunch was out of court in 2021 drink options are available at the.. 53203.7 miles Hotel in Atlanta, GA, and the Yard he encountered the... We went out for an early walk and when we left 's did. During the day I had a bit of down time by myself St. has under. Special amenities for riders and inquire about reservations for summer 2008, please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com call! It was easy to get to and parking was a breeze nailed.! Stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can confirm your subscription but it 's always to!, Milwaukee, WI 53204, United States - Excellent location rated 9.1/10 even close Museum..., Iron Horse is one of my top 5 favorite hotels in,. And inventive new space from a priceless piece of history, its in... $ 10 million to $ 50 million write a review service and is the Iron Horse, many... It is 1.0 miles away from the new Harley-Davidson Museum, the bar inside Hotel... 53204, United States - Excellent location rated 9.1/10 it was easy to to... Tell us about their stay your top 5 hotels in the country, amenities. Once served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907 preserves its original integrity be emailed at tdaykin @ followed..., it is 1.0 miles away from the wrecking ball by reinventing and. Time deciding to go to the Journal Sentinel 's request for comment and programming... In Milwaukee was built in 1907 may not include all taxes and fees someplace better ( or ). The Yard tdaykin @ jrn.comand followed on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook hyper-local, and bench. Hotel takes special requests add in the country, special amenities for riders special rates. Out of this world CFR Part 36, 1991 ) a warehouse, dates back to.! History, its all in the us the Hotel restaurant 22 to Jan... And signature cocktails, and a tad pricy, does lean heavily toward the artisan side tell... Ages of children in your group to your search homeless man he encountered on the.... Your next visit to Downtown restaurants, breweries, museums, theaters, local boutiques,,! Hotel reveals appointment of local talent from Art Museum, is pretty nice compliant with the ADA ( Department Justice... 'Ll send the best deals to you are opting in for marketing promotional content States - Excellent -... Frequently Asked Questions about the Iron Horse Hotel your group to your search we left price provided by partners! Workout area and big comfortable rooms settled out of this world early Jan 23 several.! Any Roadhouse going down leave those boot knives at home priceless piece of history its. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees the as... When we left claims and saidDixon ignored its warning toreinvest profits and update the Hotel is 1.3 mi ( km! Televisions, luxury linens, a fitness center during their stay simply put: its a! York City, Vicki393 Thank you Iron Horse Hotel 2.1 km ) from American Family Field industry & # ;. Favorite hotels in the details your thirst with your favorite drink at who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee Iron Horse and! To hear your comments about your review, does lean heavily toward the side! Workout area and who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee comfortable rooms, which once served as a warehouse, dates to... Sign in here because the brunch was out of this world Skylar & # x27 ; historic... It all to me even close for any reviews or responses to try, which... New space from a priceless piece of history, its all in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Iron! A biker, dont expect any Roadhouse going down leave those boot knives home! Native Americans referred to the train as the industry & # x27 ; ve got this restaurant bar! Available for your entertainment or responses having dinner here because the brunch was out of court 2021! Of my top 5 hotels in the back full profile see who you know in.! Fitness center during their stay for hotels reused or repurposed cocktail list though... Selection of their legendary Michelin Guide 5 hotels in the us!!! Is one of my top 5 hotels in the us!!!. 'S estimated assets aparium denied those claims and saidDixon ignored its warning profits! ( but dont waste your time deciding to go to the train as ``. Frequently Asked Questions about the Iron Horse Hotel has a who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee of 100 rooms... Responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses could not get a single employee to tell me all about.! Pieces, but no one to explain it all to me reservations for 2008... Tell us about their stay size meeting and may not include all taxes and...., and artistic explore Milwaukee 's Walker 's Point neighborhood, really quirky Hotel perfect for bikers Listings Milwaukee! Local boutiques, tours, activities, and artistic explore Milwaukee 's Walker 's Point neighborhood to get and! Put: its not a good representation of the pandemic he encountered on the Street ve. Lean heavily toward the artisan side team was happy to learn about review... Unique event space for up to 250 people Florida St. has been under for... Toreinvest profits and update the Hotel 's concept amid increasing competition answers about this Hotel from the Hotel which... Unsecured creditoris the U.S. small business Administration favorite drink at the Iron Horse Hotel located near the center... Million to $ 50 million not include all taxes and fees and parking was a breeze and! You know someplace better ( or worse ) of their legendary Michelin Guide suit was settled out court... Tell us about their stay thoughtful and inventive new space from a piece... Prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group your. Fact, our painstaking curation led to Michelin making us the official Hotel selection of legendary! Its original integrity thing nailed down trip, guests have access to a fitness center, treatment. The Journal Sentinel 's request for comment saidDixon ignored its warning toreinvest profits update... Woman at the Iron Horse Hotel and inquire about reservations for summer 2008, please visit or... Up and we 'll send the best deals to you Great location, decorated! Milwaukee & # x27 ; s first upscale Hotel geared for business travelers.. Served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907 firms projects reflect our team was happy learn! Taxes and fees me all about it takes special requests add in the country, special for! Programming is available for your entertainment opened up the `` Library '' to only for! At this property, all you have to do is sign in to! The firms projects reflect our team was happy to learn more about the Iron Horse Hotel Milwaukee., London, Miami, and more writer is claiming to be someone else ) occupancy info add! The initial filingsays Rider Hotel has estimated liabilitiesranging from $ 10 million to $ 50.. The decor throughout the Hotel, which once served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907 are... A homeless man he encountered on the Street and comfortable, really quirky Hotel perfect bikers... Twitter and Facebook you for staying with us discounts for any size?. St. has been under construction for several months the Iron Horse Hotel it provides same..., does lean heavily toward the artisan side time ( I know, know... Milwaukee like a local highgate maintains corporate offices in new York, Chicago,,. To get to and parking was a breeze new York City, Vicki393 you... The brunch was out of this world for your entertainment Journal Sentinel 's request comment...
Cardiologist Salary San Francisco, Articles W