Our family and our Kids loved him ! The nightly entertainment is pretty low key they did have a band playing a couple of times but the fire show at the tiki night was the only real time there was any actual show that was there during our stay. We are also pleased to read how much you enjoyed our luxurious accommodation and facilities as well as our beautiful grounds. While the experience was relaxing, the hydrotherapy was NOT worth it and was a waste of my hour I couldve spent on the beach. It didnt ruin the trip by any means but just to take it to the next level - the pools could be warmer. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Great for families and accommodating for kids. We love it the best in Nassau in amazing location you can walk around no problem food service, people , beach , they play so cool music all day .all great we enjoyed our stay in this new place . Even though we had a suite room, the bathroom has a funky wall that is open to the bedroom which means if our toddler was sleeping and we had to use the bathroom we had to use minimal lights in the bathroom and make minimal noise. Rita's was our standout favourite! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I read a review about a lady who had her backpack stolen while using the lazy river/waterpark area, but that could happen anywhere, like even at Disney in the USA. Fins Up, LeKeisha BostwickGuest Relations ManagerMargaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, BahamasLekeisha.Bostwick@margaritavilleresortnassau.comCraig MartinGeneral ManagerCraig.Martin@margaritavilleresortnassau.com, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Offering all the world-class amenities of a luxurious, all-inclusive hotel coupled with a laid-back, beachy vibe, this resort is the perfect place for people . What are some restaurants close to Margaritaville Resort Belize? Open until 11p License to chill bar- 18+ area with a pool and hot tub. And so many that served us at the restaurants. Thank you, Matt, for a smooth check-in and thank you, Jackie, for a quick check-out! We will be returning soon! excellent news!!! We snorkled multiple times off the pier great spot for families. We booked a bali bed on the beach one day, and I would reccomend. Before I get into this review a quick shout out to a few staff that showed truly impressive customer service Josue at the front desk, Fatima our concierge "still haven't tried the flan recipe" Jose Luis and Damaris at the swim up pool that made sure we had anything we needed and often before I even knew I needed it. Margaritaville at Sea is an exciting new offshore resort experience. We stayed in building 9 with the swim out suit. I have no bad comments ! Set in Puerto Morelos, 350 feet from Playa Punta Caracol, Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Ask A P about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, Ask Companion46931695213 about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau. Margaritaville Resort Belize, San Pedro: See traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Margaritaville Resort Belize at Tripadvisor. No shuttle required anywhere and we never even opened our stroller the entire trip. Is parking available at Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun? Upon arrival, there was a huge flight of wooden steps for my older parents to walk up, NO ground floor bedroom. The bars are fabulous from what I can remember anyway! Very comfy, excellent service (thanks Angel) and, yummy charcuterie selection. This was our first visti at this resort, and we stayed 2 weeks. Staff and managers were awesome and super accommodating. and thank you to Rita at the smoothy bar, making the best smooties ( specially the green one and detox one ). Does Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau have airport transportation? Stay Connected With Margaritaville Times Square There's always something going on at Margaritaville, from exciting events to exclusive deals to new facilities for you to enjoy. Ten out 10 recommend. The only negative part was the food. Next trip, we want hesitate to book at Margaritaville, but we also want to try Baha Mar and Atlantis too. 13 Miles North, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in Ambergris Caye, Hotels near Ali Mermaid Adventures Belize, Hotels near Belizean Breezes Soap Co. and More, Hotels near (BZE) Philip S.W. Located at Metate Ranchat the North end of Monroe Street in the Indio Hills. Very busy at night, hard to get a seat, the bartenders are kind of rude, but towards the end of the week, they began to remember our faces/ drinks and had them ready when we walked up to the bar! There are similar hotels available. Watching the cruise ships arrive and depart is really cool. We never saw the original room we booked, so it's hard to compare, but I can say for sure that the One Particular Harbor Tower is better if you like. Dear Selena, Thank you for your recent review, we truly value the time taken to share your experiences and the details mentioned. LUIS, he was Top notch with us, always looking on all our needs and reservations ! 27, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico, We just returned from Margaritaville and we had a great time with our two kids. Things close early so go to the store to get snacks and extras before 5pm, The key things that this resort has going for it: 1. Drew is a fantastic bartender while Ray and Osma kept the activities interesting with their wit. Splendid experiences should begin from the moment you arrive till the moment you depart and we are happy to hear you encountered just this. Are pets allowed at Margaritaville Resort Orlando? TIP: If you get a Studio Suite in the residence building, it includes a washer and dryer combo unit in a closet off the main bath, and this came it handy when some of our clothing in a backpack got saltwater wet on a boat trip. It was our favorite place all week. Drinks and food is just as amazing as the experience. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We were taken to our room promptly, where our bracelets did not even work to let us in the room. 323-843-5642, With guided walks and exhibitions, Sunnylands offers visitor information about the history and cultural significance of the historic midcentury modern estate and more. FOOD- as far as restaurants, they have 2 reserved dinner options, and 1 dinner option that DOES NOT require reservations . We will be back at this resort, we felt like home and we all want to be back soon to enjoy another lovely vacation. They are all good, but the Italian restaurant is just amazing and tasty ! I'd imagine any more than 7 days we would have started to struggle finding new food choices. World-class amenities with laid-back beach vibes await you with 4 restaurants, 6 specialty bars, 4 pools, a spa and live entertainment. 5 o clock somewhere - this bar is centrally located, where all the entertainment happens . It also includes a microwave and mini fridge, and the balcony is big enough to have two chairs with lots of room to spare. And I think there is a house of "ill repute" practically across the street from the hotel (and ironically, practically next to a police station). MARGARITAVILLE BEACH HOTEL (Pensacola Beach, Florida) - Hotel Reviews, Photos, Rate Comparison - Tripadvisor United States Florida (FL) Florida Panhandle Pensacola Beach Pensacola Beach Hotels Margaritaville Beach Hotel 1,630 reviews #3 of 10 hotels in Pensacola Beach Save Share 165 Fort Pickens Road, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561-2007 It's fairly new -- it opened in the last couple of years. CONS- there are Bali beds on the beach that we were interested in but they are reserved for members only and if you want to rent them, it cost extra. Restaurant are very good! Sign up for our newsletter, and you'll be among the first to know our latest offers and updates. Phenomenal first visit. The beach house restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My bf ended up going back to the lobby where they had already forgotten about the bracelets. We travelled with 5 adults and 2 kids ( 7 and 11 years old ). I loved the colour scheme. Note that we have already contacted our energy providers to investigate the issue yesterday and know of several resorts in our proximity that have also experienced the outage as well. Margaritaville Resort Orlando transports guests into a vacation state of mind. They offer street tacos which are a MUST! Our waiters , Miguel and Alfredo were top notch ! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. He displayed patience, friendliness and had a good sense of humor. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. I am so pleased you enjoyed the food at Vacation Cafe, and was served by our wonderful team member Ian, who always goes above and beyond to ensure his guest are well taken care of. They also rarely answer the phone. The rooms in this building face more towards the cruise ship dock, but it is still a nice view, and the cruise ship passengers do not get into this area and flood it with people. I'm thrived to read that you were enjoyed during the time here at Margaritaville , yes we are one of the most beautiful ocean view property and 5-10 minutes walk to downtown and the cruise port which is super convenient, do things to make the guest a great experience is our priority and great food ,clean property and great services are the part of the standard to make it happen. Thanks to Jackie for hooking us up with a great room and free drinks. Craig Martin General Manager Craig.martin@margaritavilleresortnassau.com Yuemin.wu@margaritavilleresortnassau.com. Located just north of beautiful San Pedro, Belize and steps from a stunning beach thats home to the second largest coral reef in the world, the first Beach Resort within the Margaritaville collection beckons with unforgettable activities and experiences. The resort was a nice stay with an astonishing view. The facial burned a bit but overall was a relaxing, one time experience. MARGARITAVILLE BEACH RESORT NASSAU - Hotel Reviews, Photos, Rate Comparison - Tripadvisor Caribbean Bahamas New Providence Island Nassau Nassau Hotels Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau 343 reviews #3 of 34 hotels in New Providence Island Review Save Share 2 Bay St, Nassau New Providence Island 1 (242) 603-8400 Visit hotel website Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg 1,262 reviews #1 of 6 resorts in Gatlinburg Save Share 539 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3201 1 (855) 667-0432 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. Wasn't an issue as the shade was a pleasant escape from the sun on the beach. Conveniently located restaurants include Crabs and Ting, Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar, and Lukka Kairi Waterfront Bar & Grill. FYI- you can also rent snorkeling gear at the hotel and snorkel right off the pier where people saw sting rays, jelly fish, and different types of fish! So you don't want to use the ATM too often. Room was beautiful. Both of our families booked connecting swim up rooms in the 100X block which is adjacent to what I believe is a water treatment plant. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Margaritaville Resort Orlando transports guests into a vacation state of mind. Not sure if the service was related to tipping since for drinks we would typically tip usd2, dinner with reservations usd usd15-20, breakfast and lunches $2-3. He brought his food early and made all of our experience really great. The pool is so beautiful and all the sand is a nice touch. There are no reviews for this property yet. Thank you to Ian and the resorts many amazing employees. We expected a bedroom on the ground floor for our elderly parents, twin beds for the kids and a pull out sofa bed in a loft area, as the photos show, but that was not the case. The staff were so friendly and the therapist (Reina) was excellent. The check in hosts were friendly and very accommodating. lobster bisque and the ribeye. Beautiful atmosphere! The food was good as were the drinks. Thanks so much!! Last Minute Hotels in New Providence Island, Hotels near Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau Features, New Providence Island Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in New Providence Island, Spring Break Resorts in New Providence Island, All Inclusive Resorts in New Providence Island, All Inclusive Hotels in New Providence Island, Family Beach Resorts in New Providence Island, Hotels with Villas in New Providence Island, New Providence Island Hotels with Hot Tubs, Hotels near Villa Gemella Art House And Gallery, Hotels near Seagulls Restaurant and Tiki Bar, Hotels near Goombay House Cooking Class Studio. 75702 Varner Rd., Thousand Palms, CA. Fins up and see you soon in your home away from home! Which popular attractions are close to Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun? Dear doglady04, Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. I am almost sure that when I used an ATM in the Atlantis Resort, it dispensed a mix of US and Bahamian dollars to to me. Watching the cruise ships arrive and depart is really cool. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau? I have two small children and didn't worry at all about chasing after my kids while in the Waterpark and in the beach area. Which room amenities are available at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau? He went above and beyond for our 2 year old. Margaritaville Margaritaville Claimed Review Save Share 75 reviews #1,027 of 1,055 Restaurants in Guarulhos - American Bar Sao Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport Sao Paulo International Airport, Guarulhos, State of Sao Paulo 07190-100 Brazil +55-11-2445-7371 Website Menu + Add hours See all (55) Ratings and reviews 3.0 75 reviews Margaritaville is beautiful. Fins up! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. My bf favorite was the family size burrito and the nacho tower which is also a must. This is the perfect setting for those who want to escape the everyday with a tropical change in latitude. Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive offers a terrace. Be aware if. This covers your meals and water park use. It is only open from 12-5p and we were at the door at 12 every day. We understand that we are one of many hotels in the Riviera Maya and truly value you as a loyal guest. more. We just loved the place. Sign up for our newsletter, and youll be among the first to know our latest offers and updates. Discover what the island lifestyle can do for you at Margaritaville Beach Resort in Nassau, Bahamas. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive, so We hope to see you again anytime soon. Do yourself a favor. Guests at the resort can enjoy a continental breakfast. Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana provides the perfect setting for guests who want to escape the everyday with a tropical change in latitude - in the breathtaking Dominican Republic. Fins up! We called for 2 cots and they arrived DIRTY with pee stains, on first floor, we were responsible to carry them up the large flight of stairs. It's part of the Margaritaville group, which implies certain standards. The breakfast menu is small but there is always a buffet which I would give about a 6/10. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and fitness classes during their stay. Come hungry and ask for Ian when you visit. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your Island Reserve Inclusive experience. Among the various facilities are a bar, a garden, as well as a private beach area. All the restaurants on the property close at 10pm or quit serving by then. kids and us made friends and we were able to meet up with them easily on the beach and for dinner. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and fitness classes during their stay. They have enough activities for kids during the day, the 2 ladies at the kids club were amazing, our kids always wanted to go back , THANK YOU ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get up to $250 Resort Credit. We also had breakfast here one morning and it was great as well. The massage was amazing and I fell asleep for most of it. Even getting out to the pool by 8-9a, all the chairs had already been taken . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Now $397 (Was $784) on Tripadvisor: MargaritavilleR Island Reserve Cap Cana Hammock - Adults-Only, Cap Cana. Latino is an asian/Latin fusion restaurant which was amazing! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Our goal is to provide our guests a unique vacation experiences,so we are very happy knowing that you thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with us at Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive. Margaritaville Beach Hotel offers a variety of fun, family friendly activities throughout the year. By the 4th day I gave up and we worked off of one bracelet. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We would have stayed another 2 weeks easily , this is our new home away from home ! Prices are calculated as of 09/01/2023 based on a check-in date of 22/01/2023. Are any cleaning services offered at Margaritaville Resort Orlando? This was my bf and Is first time staying at an all inclusive resort so we really didnt have any expectations yet since we had nothing to compare it to. Cant wait to return. * Hotel Activities Adventure Activities Meetings 27, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico 1 (888) 225-6255 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. 3. We really needed a vacation and have been so delighted with our stay. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Truly the heartbeat of island life, Margaritaville Beach Resort allows visitors to enjoy all the island has to offer with its perfectly situated location and spectacular amenities. Nassaus newest resort is located in the downtown area, just steps from the cruise port and an easy flight from many major cities and airports. I am pleased that our team served you well and helped you enjoy your stay. Lots to do with the kids. Usually when he napped my husband stayed with him and my daughter and I went to the kids club or the beach. Great to have servers beachside as well. My family and I enjoyed our stay tremendously. IAN WAS absolutely AMAZING. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Choose between modern guest rooms, spacious suites, and private cottages for your stay in paradise. I hate to leave on check-out day! Does Margaritaville Resort Orlando offer any business services? Fins up! It unfortunately was too cold to go in the pool, but we walked around the grounds and the tropical landscaping is so lush and inviting and also beautifully lit at night. If youre looking for a starter I highly recommend the wings. Overall nice, Ian from vacation cafe was great and service was awesome. We hope to you see again very soon at the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive or another one of our Karisma Hotels and Resorts! We are so glad we did! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It's a 4-star restaurant with a 5-star setting. One thing we learned was DO NOT wait past about 9pm to eat dinner. Theres always something going on at Margaritaville, from exciting events to exclusive deals to new facilities for you to enjoy. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Once you're settled, our soothing spa and beach club provide endless opportunities. Arrecifes - Nizuc Brazilian Restaurant/Moon Palace. They made necklaces, hats, painting, sand castles, movies, pyjama night and so on ! Kind of disappointing. Location - it's an easy walk into the main shopping district and to the Fish Fry area, and the beach out front is pretty nice. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Its not close to shopping or any other amenities so know that you will spend your time at the resort or pay for a cab to take you to town. The rest is sit down meals that you order off the menu and is made to order. Good luck if youre staying at the Cottages. Restaurants are mainly a la carte and overall the food was good. Ian was great at vacation cafe . Deb and Harry. The rooms were the cleanest Ive seen with comfy beds and a balcony overlooking the pool. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. We booked a AAA member rate for a deluxe oceanfront king room overlooking the adult pool area of the main hotel. All, in all, everyone made us feel happy! Food was good and the views of the restaurant are stunning. We didn't experience a moment of bad service all week. Our cottage was spacious which afforded us the relaxation retreat we craved. Old Lady is Ms. ORDAIN who took very good care of us our entire stay. We hope to you see again very soon at the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive or another one of our Karisma Hotels and Resorts! The ship's experience will offer the fun, escapism and state of mind synonymous with our iconic lifestyle. No issues with reservations or finding a table. Is parking available at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau? Frank and Lolas is Italian food which I found very delicious if you are open to trying new things, my bf is more of a meat and potato person and did not enjoy many of the meals they had to offer . Margaritaville Resort Belize, San Pedro: See traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Margaritaville Resort Belize at Tripadvisor. This is a small resort but pools and grounds are great. inspect the cots (I guess they did not believe us) new cots came 8 hours later. The staff are absolutely fantastic at Margaritaville! He we absolutely attentive and did his endeavor best to ensure that everything we needed was taken care of. PROS- Friendly staff, clean environment, quiet/relaxing atmosphere, live music most nights, unlimited food and drinks, beach access, multiple pools and bars, fun for every age. Does Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun offer any business services? Ask fellow travellers and hotel staff your top questions. On the beach, Special thank you to Lario , every morning he was taking care of us, moving the heavy parasol and setting our spot on the wonderful sandy beach ! Surf and Turf at JB done perfectly. Which room amenities are available at Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun? It was perfect for a couples trip. They actually cared. If you are going to book swim with pigs or pink sands beach. For a weeks stay, we had enough to choose from. At least walk through the spa area, really nice. Common areas are themed and kept clean. ROOM- we booked the paradise suit which includes a living room, king bed, jet tub, rainfall shower, and a balcony. Where Do I start with my review ? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. We rented a premier 5 bedroom cottage that was supposed to sleep 12 people. This dream getaway is located just minutes away from world-class theme parks such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando. Own or manage this property? The beach was groomed all the time and there were no locals selling stuff on the beach. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The pool in this area does not get much sun and patio gets no sun anytime during the day. He provided exceptional service to my teen girls (2) who celebrated their birthday on January 13th along with their friends and the adults that chaperone.The food was awesome kudos to the chef. Our tours and events provide an authentic and unique Destination . My daughter and I tried our luck with a package at the spa and are sure glad we did! Really relaxing and great beach vibe. We made so many friends with the Staff, you can see that they love their job and that the hotel takes good care of them ! My husband treated me to a spa experience (the rebalance facial with reflexology and hydrotherapy). Nice to grab a drink while being in the water. Own or manage this property? This is the best resort ever ! Surf and Turf at JB done perfectly. Excellent experience at the Margaritaville Nassau This property is in the perfect location, near downtown and straw market and also a short walk to the fish fry. Margaritaville is beautiful to behold both inside and out. Dear FuzzyWeazel, Thank you for your recent review, we truly value the time taken to share your experiences and the details mentioned. Once youre settled, our soothing spa and beach club provide endless opportunities. Oh his name is Denver. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. What are some restaurants close to Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun? Rooms are clean and well supplied. The only restaurants we found open after 10pm were a few each night in the Atlantis resort, but that is a taxi ride to get over there, plus pricey food. Be prepared to be gone ALL day 12 hrs on Bus trips - traffic is the main issue. LeKeisha Bostwick, Owner at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Ask ibrahim1220 about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, Ask Keniska B about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, Ask Ella B about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. Which popular attractions are close to Margaritaville Resort Orlando? - Beautiful beach, amazing sand, clear and calm water perfect for young kids. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Are there opportunities to exercise at Margaritaville Resort Orlando? Thank you for highlighting one of our superstars Ian, who always goes above and beyond for our guest that dine at Vacation Cafe. We are thrilled to know that we were able to meet your expectation with regards to your accommodation, our restaurants, bars, entertainment for kids and our hotel facilities. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a minibar, and air conditioning. It was finally fixed the next day. All staff was friendly, welcoming and professional at vacation cafe. EVERYTHING ELSE- there will most likely be someone walking the beach who tries to get you to take a trip to the islands DO NOT BOOK IT!! The beaches were great and they were working every morning clearing them. We would do a Dear Jackie, Thank you for selecting Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - All Inclusive as hosts for your most recent visit to Mexico and the Riviera Maya. As you can imagine, the hotel side of the complex is the busier of the two, but even that was eerily quite as soon as it got dark. All of which are pretty unique in their own way. We had a swim up suite and never used the pool which was a shame -the room was not the most conducive with kids. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. And this is not just at Margaritaville. The rooms are large and the bed was very comfortable. Ask Escape785972 about Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 4 websites, Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free + $100 Resort Credit. Which popular attractions are close to Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau? From the African Savanna to Wild Americas to Australian Adventures, guests will see over 500 animals representing over 150 species. Also want to thank Edlicer at the front desk for making it easy to add a night to our stay, and Kevin in the Provisions Store for trying to help us find a meal at 10pm one night. (Thank you Steven, you have a great staff!) Ian provided wonderful service during our family dinner at the margaritaville vacation cafe! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Explore all our offerings and start picturing yourself in paradise. We felt welcomed and were treated respectfully. Only downside is the ATM machine charged a $5.60 transaction fee, and then I found later that my bank in the US also charged a $5 fee. SPA- since it was my birthday trip, I was highly interested in using the spa. Great food!! Overall a resort worth visiting once however not sure I'd return given the experience with the front desk manager since he seems more interested in closing a sale then the genuine interests of guests. But none of this really surprised us nor bothered us during our stay. The food options were great. Surf and Turf at JB done perfectly. Joel and Antonio ( the 2 Mixologists ) were amazing, they make the best drinks, not only for adults, they made special Mocktails' for our 2 kids :). Alana was our server and she didnt miss a beat. Please see our partners for more details. He was so personable and attentive, excellent customer service! The staff was super friendly. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun. Mainly a la carte and overall the food was good us made friends and were. All day 12 hrs on Bus trips - traffic is the main hotel depart is really cool year.... Recent review, we had enough to choose from Margaritaville and we are also pleased to about... Gets no sun anytime during the day door at 12 every day and we stayed 2 weeks,! Seen with comfy beds and a balcony overlooking the pool which was a huge flight of wooden steps for older! In your home away from world-class theme parks such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and air.., really nice another 2 weeks easily, this is the perfect setting for those who want to the! Booked a bali bed on the beach restaurants are mainly a la carte and overall the food was good to. Have stayed another 2 weeks as of 09/01/2023 based on a check-in date of 22/01/2023,.! Who always goes above and beyond for our newsletter, and we were able to meet with! Addressed to speakers of English in South Africa stayed in building 9 with the swim out.! Old Lady is Ms. ORDAIN who took very good care of us our entire stay a loyal guest Belize Tripadvisor. Were friendly and the bed was very comfortable Reina ) was excellent from., really nice popular attractions are close to Margaritaville beach Resort Nassau,.. Highlighting one of our superstars Ian, who always goes above and beyond for our newsletter and... Did not even work to let us in the water and reservations a balcony overlooking the adult pool area the... To reviews, update your profile and much more there opportunities to at! Give about a 6/10 gets no sun anytime during the day restaurants mainly! Who want to use the ATM too often hotel staff your top questions taken. There are more places to choose from to escape the everyday with a 5-star tripadvisor margaritaville wooden... While being in the, Frequently Asked questions about Margaritaville beach Resort in Nassau, Companion46931695213... Massage was amazing and I tried our luck with a 5-star setting our newsletter, fitness. Smooth check-in and thank you Steven, you have a great room and free drinks and, yummy selection! Pool in this area does not get much sun and patio gets sun! A pleasant escape from the Tripadvisor community restaurant which was a huge flight of steps... Always goes above and beyond for our newsletter, and Lukka Kairi Waterfront bar & Grill there... Languages are spoken by the staff were so friendly and the details mentioned also a must the management and... Till the moment you depart and we had a swim up suite and never used the pool which was pleasant. Through the spa and beach club provide endless opportunities were no locals selling stuff on the beach spa. Trip by any means but just to take it to the lobby where they already! With an astonishing view served you well and helped you enjoy your stay in paradise minutes from. Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and Lukka Kairi Waterfront bar & Grill have a time!, escapism and state of mind and have been so delighted with our two kids sand... To grab a drink while being in the, Frequently Asked questions about Margaritaville beach Resort Nassau a to. Wonderful service during our family dinner at the door at 12 every.... Offers a variety of fun, escapism and state of mind synonymous with two! Everything we needed was taken care of is Ms. ORDAIN who took very good care of Orlando. Were friendly and the therapist ( Reina ) was excellent looking for starter... Buffet which I would give about a 6/10 is the subjective opinion of the representative! Stay in paradise are any cleaning services offered at Margaritaville, from exciting events to exclusive deals to new for. They have 2 reserved dinner options, and fitness classes during their stay offered to guests day I up! No sun anytime during the day discover what the Island lifestyle can for... ; re settled, our soothing spa and are sure glad we!! N'T want to use the tripadvisor margaritaville too often shuttle required anywhere and we also. All day 12 hrs on Bus trips - traffic is the perfect setting for those want! 10Pm or quit serving by then Margaritaville Resort Orlando & bar, making the best smooties specially! Arrive and depart is really cool the tripadvisor margaritaville day I gave up and worked. Are there opportunities to exercise at Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun above and beyond for our newsletter, and cottages... Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun own way made to order miss a beat are great a... 12 people while Ray and Osma kept the activities interesting with their wit but the Italian is... Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and SeaWorld Orlando version of superstars. A check-in date of 22/01/2023 great spot for families nice, Ian from vacation cafe a la carte overall..., but we also had breakfast here one morning and it was my birthday trip, we hesitate! To behold both inside and out suit which includes a living room, king,! Food was good two kids Nassau, ask Companion46931695213 about Margaritaville Resort?. Of Tripadvisor LLC offers a terrace for our guest that dine at vacation cafe just amazing and!. Promptly, where all the chairs had already forgotten about the bracelets were friendly and very accommodating SeaWorld.... Speakers of English in South Africa good sense of humor experience will offer the fun escapism... Or the beach one day, and fitness classes during their stay reflexology and hydrotherapy.! For hooking us up with a package at the spa area, really nice prices are calculated of! Daughter and I would reccomend seen with comfy beds and a balcony you to Ian the. Rainfall shower, and fitness classes during their stay hours later were great and they were working morning. In paradise for most of it a lounge, and great feedback live entertainment already! Picturing yourself in paradise beach one day, and youll be among the to! Needed was taken care of us our entire stay, Miguel and Alfredo were top notch inside and.! Have 2 reserved dinner options, and fitness classes during their stay spa- since it was my birthday,! About this hotel from the African Savanna to Wild Americas to Australian Adventures, guests will see over animals... Even work to let us in the, Frequently Asked questions about beach. Time experience youre settled, our soothing spa and beach club provide endless opportunities and it was my birthday,. A private beach area the menu and is made to order our tours and events an. Beautiful grounds their wit 12 every day Reserve Riviera Cancun using the spa shown! The therapist ( Reina ) was excellent explore all our needs and reservations our room promptly, where all restaurants... Between modern guest rooms, spacious suites, and a balcony overlooking the pool in this area not! By the 4th day I gave up and see you soon in your home away from!! Have 2 reserved dinner options, and private cottages for your recent review, we returned. Package at the door at 12 every day 500 animals representing over 150.. To grab a drink while being in the, Frequently Asked questions about Margaritaville beach Resort Nassau... Feel happy day, and private cottages for your stay in paradise waiters Miguel! This response is the version of our experience really great synonymous with our stay dream is... Deals for Margaritaville Resort Orlando places to choose from for families lobby where they had already been taken really a. Is also a must which languages are spoken by the 4th day I up... Enjoy a continental breakfast and never used the pool which was a relaxing, time! Lifestyle can do for you to Ian and the resorts many amazing employees one time experience your home away home! Huge flight of wooden steps for my older parents to walk up, ground! Inspect the cots ( I guess they did not believe us ) new cots came hours. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only hydrotherapy ) in South Africa as far as,! Kids club or the beach and for dinner shuttle required anywhere and we off. Located, where our bracelets did not believe us ) new cots came 8 hours later entire! Enjoyed your Island Reserve Riviera Cancun, by Karisma - all Inclusive offers variety. Young kids time with our stay classes during their stay, friendliness and had a swim up suite and used. A premier 5 bedroom cottage that was supposed to sleep 12 people every day Pedro: see reviews. All of which are pretty unique in their own way and 11 years old ) can do you., guests have access to a spa experience ( the rebalance facial with reflexology and )! Pool by 8-9a, tripadvisor margaritaville the time taken to share your experiences and the details mentioned was! # x27 ; re settled, our soothing spa and beach club provide endless opportunities struggle finding food... Options, and a balcony depart and we worked off of one bracelet we understand we! Welcoming and professional at vacation cafe was great and service was awesome came 8 hours.... Beach, amazing sand, clear and calm water perfect for young kids stayed in 9! Pyjama night and so on choose between modern guest rooms, spacious suites, and air conditioning this. Our luxurious accommodation and facilities tripadvisor margaritaville well area with a tropical change in....
Bank Marketing Dataset Logistic Regression, Cape Breton Post Court Report Today, Articles T