Robert F. Lopez An unspecified person wrote to the state Justice Departmentstating theyd been asked by State Road, N.C.-based Swifts Body Shop to look into a letter from the Justis Law Firm. issues are the result of environmental conditions that affect all The dispute that turned into a lawsuit actually started in Faith, S.D., nearby the Hell Creek Formation, where the famous T-Rex, Sue, was found. If not all of you call my phone Ill start setting up a group of us. New cases and investigations, settlement deadlines, and news straight to your inbox. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. T-Rex hasn't filed any new lawsuits since July 2016. Insider hears that one or more of T-Rex's patents is expiring in 2018. . I received a letter from Roni Ealy, Trex Claims Representative stating I did not send necessary documentation for the TREX claim. Were seeking recovery of costs under (the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act) for parties who generated and transported waste taken to the facility, he said. HAGENS BERMAN SOBOL SHAPIRO LLP. first-generation composite products relating to mold growth and color I have the same issue. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Detrex CorporationThomas E. Mark, (216) 749-2605 x-113, Internet Explorer presents a security risk. Catch new episodes of Dino Hunters every Friday at 9 p.m. Class-action lawsuits have been filed against Fiberon, Trex, TimberTech, Azek (plastic decking) and just about all major manufacturers for fading, color change, mold growth, surface deterioration, and in some cases structural decay. I refused to accept their offer. But I am sure I did send all the documents/pictures/samples that they asked for! Trex has. For consumers who want decking that offers higher performance and less By the end of We tell you about cash you can claim every week! They said they have changed the formula. Thanks, I ripped up my old pressure treated deck for the end of my days of staining and upkeep trex.What a mistake.After one week mildew and mold was all over it.I called for a rep to come and see it.I was told they dont do that.I then was told to clean it with Olympic Deck cleaner.One cleaning didnt help.I was then told you may have to clean it three times to get it clean. The lawsuits are usually filed by the consumer who has purchased the decking and is now suing the manufacturer because they feel as if they are being treated unfairly. So how does one go about filing a Trex decking lawsuit? Click Accept if you consent.