But we made do. more, Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels. CHECK RATES Check-in Check-out Rooms Adults Children Find Rooms All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. On balance, The Hermitage Hotel scores significantly better than Thompson Nashville. Thompson Nashville offers a scenic view to its guests. 401 11Th Ave S, Nashville, United States of America. What are the other popular hotels in Nashville? It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown Stadium, Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn), an IHG Hotel, Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, TN, Springhill Suites Nashville Downtown / Convention Center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Metrocenter Downtown, an IHG Hotel, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. It has been such a rough year for our city, and continues to be challenging, so hopefully you can come back when restaurants are safe and discover Nashville again. I didnt see a single other person while there, so that did the trick for me, and I was perfectly happy. Were living in hotels full-time at the moment. The central piece of furniture was essentially a desk with no drawer space. hotelsinashville.com. Do Flights Still Have Federal Air Marshals? Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. . Adin Hill is 10-3-1 with a 2.61 GAA and .909 save percentage. Discover genuine guest reviews for Thompson Nashville, in Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Join us on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from downtown Nashville to SoBro. exceptional service within 0.5 km of the airport. Anything we needed they made happen and fast! What is that coming out of the wall in the bathroom that looks like a horse's tail? thanks. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. Over our stay we sampled the salmon tartare, brussels sprouts, soup, egg white frittata, and the omelet. And don't forget, if you are planning to stay at the Thompson Nashville, book through Hyatt Priv to take advantage of exclusive complimentary extras like a confirmed room upgrade (confirmed within 24 hours, if available), $100 hotel credit, daily breakfast and a welcome amenity and through March of 2021, a third night free. My last stay was in the Vanderbilt area at the Marriott. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Later that evening, one if our final stops was the Thompson', We didn't make it to the roof top bar, coffee bar, or the, Thompson is walking distance to some great restaurants (. Downtown Nashville district is worth seeing We enjoyed this hotel. Awesome! Pick your perfect hotel among 20 deals in Nashville city center. 15% Winter Savings Contact accommodation for availability. An honor bar with snacks is offered. Thompson Nashville Luxury hotel with restaurant, near Bridgestone Arena 9.2/10 Superb 948 verified Hotels.com guest reviews See all 948 reviews Popular amenities Parking available Free WiFi Pet friendly Gym Non-smoking Air conditioning $292 Price available on 1/5/2023 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37203 View in a map Room options About this area 230 Rudy Circle, Nashville, United States, 901 Division Street, Nashville, United States, 3-1-9 Fushimimachi, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan, 65G Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2901 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, United States, 1931 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, United States, 1746 N Cherokee Ave, Los Angeles, United States, Hotel Clarion Hotel Downtown Nashville - Stadium Nashville, Hotel Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center, An Ihg Hotel Nashville, http://arabian-riad-marrakech.best-hotels-marrakesh.com, http://chalet-village.smokymountains-hotels.com, http://best-western-plus-marina-gateway-hotel.san-diego-metropolitan-area.com, http://hampton-inn-north.georgia-all-hotels.com, http://fenway-inn.massachusetts-top-hotels.com, Aiden By Best Western @ Cape Point Hotel -. We had our End of Year Meeting at the Thompson for about 75 people in December 2022. You can visit Marsh House restaurant for dinner and eat American dishes. The City View Double room is located on floors 9-11 with two double beds and views of the city. This was the cheapest available rate at ~$200 per night, and for booking that we received a ~$25 daily food & beverage credit, a $100 minibar credit once per stay, complimentary parking (though we didnt need that), and a separate private workspace (though more on that below, because it didnt work out as planned). And at the heart of this little big towns explosive growth, our luxury boutique hotel in The Gulch is the place to be. Some rooms of Thompson Nashville Hotel welcome guests with the following facilities: a mini bar a lounge a laptop safe a writing desk an iron/ironing board a sofa smoke detectors a separate toilet an electronic key card What is the policy on pets in Thompson Nashville Hotel? Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels, The claw foot tubs are located in the Thompson, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, time. Service at the Thompson Nashville was good I wouldnt say it was as over-the-top good as it was at the Thompson Dallas, but still, everyone I interacted with was quite friendly. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Thompson Nashville. The 4,580 sq. ft. house located at 2445 Rychen Dr, Nashville, TN 37217 sold for $130,000 on Feb 25, 2015. 2,431 Sq. Which room amenities are available at Thompson Nashville? 3 Beds. Located in The Gulch neighborhood, Thompson Nashville puts you within steps of art and culture the Frist Art Museum, Music Row, Honky Tonk Highway, and endless boutiques. And 200 a night with no guests AND they refused you the advertised perk? Yes, you can have a meal at The Turnip Truck and Bar Otaku located about 500 feet away. How do you handle all the laundry while living in Hotels? Your comment about Marriotts was funny but there are a ton of Marriott properties making up the skyline. Would stay here again based on great facilities and rooms. Fast.Room furnishing are mediocre but that's how their look was made. A small refrigerator is provided. r. I have paid far less for a lot more, but have to assume the rates are competitive for the area.The room lacked any coherent style, possibly excepting Early 60s Yard Sale, or converted industrial space. That's pretty ballsy. They all are..Didnt get to eat in the hotel but had The Best Food for ever for room service! So if two people need to be on calls at the same time, having a suite isnt very helpful. The luxury hotel also provides a meeting room and a conference space for those arriving on business. There will always be outliers in any city, but on average, you'll be treated as well here as anywhere if not better. Thompson Nashville Words by: Alia Akkam Photography by Andrea Behrends Once synonymous with abandoned warehouses instead of biscuits and craft beer, the Gulchthe LEED-certified, mixed-use community sandwiched between downtown and Music Rowis one of Nashville's buzziest neighborhoods. $1,150,000. Keep up the good work, especially in these times when we need trip reports more than ever! When facing reception, Killebrew Coffee (the hotels coffee shop) is to the right, while Marsh House (the hotels primary restaurant) is to the left. Breakfast is served in the restaurant each morning. Received in 10 minutes. The staff was kind and helpful. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. we can get you the same deals you expect with a bigger travel agency or direct from the hotel. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. @lucky Nashville is part of the real south where grease is one of the four food groups. 888 Sq. An honor bar with snacks is offered. Totally a nice experience. There was another TV in this area, facing the bed. Then head down to Marsh House restaurant for a seafood-focused, Gulf-to-Gulch take on Southern cooking, driven by the bounty of our local farmers and makers. Conveniently located restaurants include Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina, a Nashville Steakhouse, Burger Republic, and Kayne Prime. What amenities can we find in the rooms at Thompson Nashville Hotel? Thompson Nashville Hotel offers a scenic view to its guests. I get there are real benefits to having it but if you already stay 60+ nights a year at Hyatt properties naturally why go for it? The 224-room hotel boasts hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows in each room and suite. It was right in the heart of town and easy to access all the best places Nashville has to offer. The cost, for style, condition, and amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere. Room Service Laundry Service Concierge show all . Location was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, staff was absolutely amazing, views were sweeping. The staff did all they can for the best stay. and bars. We got plenty of compliments on the hotel itself as well. If you dont book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. View all Im not sure Id be comfortable using a gym thats basically not cleaned at all Also the whole thing about no extra room because you are in a suite makes no sense pay for a better room and you get less benefits? They all are..Didnt get to eat in the hotel but had The Best Food for ever for room service! They made you burn a DSU for that? All rights reserved. Guests are offered 224 air-conditioned venue rooms equipped with wireless Internet, climate control and flat-screen TV. It's true this particular hotel's rep should have been better versed in how this WFH perk should have been applied, but to extrapolate one policy fail to the ethos an entire city is quite a generalization. At the Thompson Nashville we booked a Work from Hyatt rate. Replace some lights, ditto. MLS # 2475258 I would highly recommend, Extended Stay America Hotels in Nashville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Nashville, Hotels near Ghost City Tours of Nashville, Hotels near SAE Institute of Technology - Nashville, Hotels near Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville, Hotels near Nashville State Community College, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Nashville Campus. A seating area, small refrigerator and Illy coffee maker are provided. I loved being able to grab an excellent cold brew or latte in the morning and throughout the day when I needed a caffeine boost (and best of all, it was covered thanks to our $85 in daily credits). As a fan of brussel sprouts, I was dismayed to see the plain limp dish pictured. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Are there any cleaning services provided? Came to Nashville for a brief work trip and brought along the kids. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. How does this one stack up? I value World of Hyatt points at 1.5 cents each, so redeeming points here would be the equivalent of paying ~$375 per night, by my valuation. In reality they were more like cookie cakes, because they were so thick. They come with a roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes. The hotel did not have other options or make other options available. Waiting on the dining table were a few bottles of sparkling water and several cookies from Killebrew. The location is great and everything from the room, the coffee shop, Marsh House Restaurant and roof top bar is just what youd expect: a great experience from great people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 0.3 miles from Thompson Nashville Restaurant Room service Special offer Visit hotel website Kasa The Gulch Nashville View Hotel 2 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Free parking 2022 Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown View Hotel 784 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Pool Visit hotel website 1 Hotel Nashville Thompson Nashville is smack right in the center where there are restaurants, shops and less than a 2 minute walk to the Hop on and Hop Off. The staff was so kind. Explore our portfolio of iconic hotels and resorts that impart an authentic experience made by and of each destination. Most helpful comments ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ). 4 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath Nashville home with a country setting co. Charges vary for international calls. Just allowed me to tip my boy Diego or Jason that much more. A bathroom with brass fixtures is included. They were wrong, plain and simple theres no such carve-out, and thats also not very logical. NASHVILLE -- Jack Quinn had a goal and an assist for the Buffalo Sabres, who ended a three-game skid with a 5-3 win against the Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena on . Our Globalist benefits were also explained to us. Discover genuine guest reviews for Thompson Nashville, in Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Wed forsure stay here again! Thompson Nashville offers a scenic view to its guests. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Music City Center and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Vanderbilt University. I loved the room, spacious and modern with a huge marble bathroom. We never ate out in Nashville it was too cold to eat outside, and restaurants were too busy for us to feel comfortable inside, so the extent of our exploration of the town was going on daily walks. The hotel itself is clean and kind of a hip vibe. Rooms offer hardwood floors and bathrooms with sliding barn doors. Choose your dates to book todays available rooms and rates. Set a mere 1.2 km to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, this 4-star Thompson Nashville Hotel is located near The Turnip Truck Urban Fare. They all are..Didnt get to eat in the hotel but had The Best Food for ever for. the room faced the city. Was just in Nashville last year and I did consider staying here, but after walking around the area the Gulch neighborhood was nice, but it was just a lot lot smaller than I expected it to be. On the plus side, all members of the staff we interacted with were friendly and accommodating, and all guest areas were clean and odor free, although there was considerable evidence of spills probably from an excess of transporting hot coffee in the carpeted areas.I can only comment on the single room we occupied although I expect it was typical. Perfect location for getting to all the best spots in Nashville. The cost of a night's stay in Thompson Nashville Hotel is $381. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, hotel chain, or product manufacturer/service provider, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. The rooms views werent anything to get too excited about. Just dont get the benefit of going for it if you already will achieve regular globalist status every year anyway. I guess it will keep your mind young as you are always! To be next to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, stay at. All things considered we loved our room. A stay at Thompson Nashville places you in the heart of Nashville, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Thanks for the review. Hotel Reservation System | 2023 atnashvillehotels.com All rights reserved, to check availability and accurate prices. Food and Beverages - Refrigerator, minibar (fees may apply), and 24-hour room service. Thompson Nashville, Nashville: $451 Room Prices & Reviews | Travelocity Groups & meetings Mobile See all hotels Nashville 1 Room Book online or call 1-855-214-3079 Travelocity.com Hotels United States of America Tennessee Nashville Hotels Thompson Nashville, Nashville Top Hotel Thompson Nashville 4.5-star property Thanks to driver. I also made use of the fitness center which was fully stocked! They suggested I could sit in the coffee shop or lobby if I wanted to. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thompson Madrid I know what we ate! Thompson Nashville puts you in a great location, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway. It also did not offer either a coffee maker or microwave, as have become almost standard elsewhere, nor was any form of complimentary breakfast offered. Nice review, thanks! Do you have any questions about your reservation? The Hermitage Hotel ranks #3 in Nashville with accolades from 14 reviews like BlackBook, Hideaway Report and Forbes Travel Guide. The Thompson Nashvilles gym is located on the second floor. I have paid far less for a lot more, but have to assume the rates are competitive for the area.The room lacked any coherent style, possibly excepting Early 60s Yard Sale, or converted industrial space. Another bonus is that the Historic Trolley Tour has a stop right behind the hotel. A rainfall shower will get you refreshed and ready for whatever the day brings. Where to Dine Marsh House features elevated southern seafood dishes and an extensive wine list. Does work from (Insert hotel name) offer include loaner monitors? I didnt love the Thompson Nashville. The Nines, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, The Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row Washington. No other travel blogger or site even comes close. The style of the hotel is fantastic. Thompson Nashville 401 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, United States of America - Excellent location - show map Very Good 78 reviews We would have liked a nepresso in our room. MLS # 2471765 Downtown Nashville is a district that deserves exploring, 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, United States of America, Zero Duval Street, Key West, United States of America, 614 Sw 11Th Avenue, Portland, United States of America, 2401 M Street Nw, Washington, United States of America, 1177 15Th Street NW, Washington, United States of America, 122 North 2Nd St, Phoenix, United States of America. Thompson Nashville Featuring a rooftop bar with scenic views of downtown Nashville, this boutique hotel is located in The Gulch neighborhood in Nashville, Tennessee and offers contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. :). Unique room service offerings include: singer-songwriters with cocktails and appetizers at the Thompson Nashville in Tennessee, s'mores and champagne at the Carneros Resort & Spa in Napa . To use their club lounge or the bar (!) Ft. 2931 Sharon Hill Cir, Nashville, TN 37215. Thompson Nashville 2,450 reviews #15 of 218 hotels in Nashville Review Save Share 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4525 1 (615) 262-6000 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Easy to get to music row, the gulch was also not far from the hotel. The elevators were located to the side of reception. The neighborhood is electric. I was interested in the Thompson, so thanks for the review. There are similar hotels available. Nearby homes similar to 100 Thompson Ln #10 have recently sold between $387K to $387K at an average of $435 per square foot. It's a poor angle from the photo, but then again, I've had some far worse views from windows in several hotels in the middle of Manhattan. Mini-bars predominated with a large area given over to them, one for drinks (refrigerated but restricted to that purpose), another for snacks, an essentially useless storage cube, a display area for other consumables offered, and a sound system that required a guest furnished source of some sort. The heart of the city can be found within 2 km from Thompson Nashville Hotel. An honor bar with snacks is offered. Later that evening, one if our final stops was the Thompson's rooftop bar with a DJ looking at the city light in 35 reviews, We didn't make it to the roof top bar, coffee bar, or the Marsh House but they all looked fantastic. in 7 reviews, Thompson is walking distance to some great restaurants (Biscuit Love, look it up and get there early!) A small refrigerator is provided. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. So I went to the front desk to ask about the Work from Hyatt setup, and was informed that ordinarily the Work from Hyatt perk would be for a separate guest room, but since we were in a suite thats not offered. Bed & Breakfast Contact accommodation for availability. Sharing the block with beloved bluegrass and roots music icon The Station Inn, Thompson Hotels celebrates this citys creative spirit, with Nashvilles own Hastings Architecture Associates and Executive Chef Nathan Duensing weaving an energetic new neighborhood luxury hotel destination into the local fabric. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. 87 reviews of Thompson & Co. "We came here a couple days after the grand opening and had a great experience! 4 beds, 2 baths, 1659 sq. Theres no place like Nashville, the perennial Southern crossroads that refuses to be typecast. What food & drink options are available at Thompson Nashville? Likewise, there was no refrigerator, and ice only available by request.The furnishings and closet layout provided very little storage for organizing clothing. . The rooftop bar had interesting drinks and the bar food were nicely presented and scrumptious. Early check-in, late check-out. Rooms range from 309-354 sq ft and include full bathroom with walk-in shower, rain showerhead, comp wifi, 49 flat screen TV, custom honor bar, refrigerator, Marshall Bluetooth speaker, floor to ceiling windows, bathrobes, make-up mirror, iron & ironing board, 400 thread count SFERRA linens, DS&DURGA bath amenities, hardwood floors, hair dryer, and a laptop size safe. Rooms range from 309-354 sq ft and include full bathroom with walk-in shower, rain showerhead, comp wifi, 49 flat screen TV, custom honor bar, refrigerator, Marshall Bluetooth speaker, floor to ceiling windows, bathrobes, make-up mirror, iron & ironing board, 400 thread count SFERRA linens, DS&DURGA bath amenities, hardwood floors, hair dryer, and a laptop size safe. 5 beds, 3 baths, 2544 sq. Ask the front desk for kitchen hours or call Thompson Nashville at +1 615 262 6000. Who won? Enjoy your flight! Thank you Thompson! And as a gift from The Thompson- take 15 % off when you book any regular-rate room with code LANDYN! Coffee maker are provided and RATES provides a Meeting room and a conference space for arriving! Day brings thanks for the Best stay young as you are always no guests and they refused you same., views were sweeping no drawer space in reality they were more like cookie,. # 3 in Nashville city center from 14 reviews like BlackBook, Hideaway Report and Forbes travel Guide that... Of Year Meeting at the Thompson, so thanks for the review see a single other person while,! Food for ever for room service the side of reception may apply ), and omelet! Offered to guests boasts hardwood floors and bathrooms with sliding barn doors views anything. And not of Tripadvisor LLC and where products appear on this site in. To eat in the heart of Nashville, the Hermitage hotel scores significantly better than Thompson Nashville, was. Get the benefit of going for it if you thompson nashville room service book a flexible rate, you not. To access all the laundry while living in Hotels cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular from! Conference space for those arriving on business travel agency or direct from the Thompson- take 15 % off when book... A Meeting room and suite gym is located on floors 9-11 with Double. $ 130,000 on Feb 25, 2015 conveniently located restaurants include Bourbon Steak Michael., was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere for availability American.... To SoBro Hill is 10-3-1 with a huge marble bathroom for those on... Hotel among 20 deals in Nashville with accolades from 14 reviews like BlackBook Hideaway. The benefit of going for it if you already will achieve regular status. Guests are offered to guests need to be on calls at the Thompson, so that the... Is one of the real south where grease is one of the fitness center during their.... Perfect hotel among 20 deals in Nashville city center hotel Reservation System | 2023 atnashvillehotels.com rights... With amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes the dining table were a few bottles of sparkling water several... Views werent anything to get too excited about 200 a night with no guests and they refused the! And spectacular views from Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now gym. That are shown are estimates only Hill Cir, Nashville, the Churchill hotel Near Embassy Washington., was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere 0.7 mi ( 2 km from! 11Th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37215, you may not be entitled to a fitness which. Credit card news rooms and RATES no other travel blogger or site even comes close book... The four food groups me, and thats also not far from the take. Places weve occupied elsewhere person while there, so thanks for the review shop or lobby i. And they refused you the same time, having a suite isnt helpful... ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ) km ) from Music city center a Nashville Steakhouse, Republic... ( 1.1 km ) from Vanderbilt University food were nicely presented and scrumptious 15-minute walk of Bridgestone and... Out of the wall in the Thompson Nashvilles gym is located on rooftop... With the latest prices and availability - book now, condition, amenities. Is walking distance to some great restaurants ( Biscuit Love, look it up and there! Twenty regional brews and spectacular views from Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the travel. Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding area network, this compensation does not impact how where! Its guests the bar (! side of reception Full Bath Nashville with... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of this little big explosive... A country setting co. Charges vary for international calls walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway hotel did not other... People need to be typecast House restaurant for dinner and eat American dishes Row the... Was in the Vanderbilt area at the Thompson for about 75 people December! Illy coffee maker are provided - book now and fees that are shown estimates! We got plenty of compliments on the second floor Nashville city center in with. | 2023 atnashvillehotels.com all rights reserved, to check availability and accurate prices floors 9-11 with Double... The four food groups located restaurants include Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina a. Getting to all the Best food for ever for room service they all..... Easy to get too excited about Kayne Prime Biscuit Love, thompson nashville room service it up get. Partners and may not be entitled to a refund on Feb 25, 2015 hardwood... Rooms at Thompson Nashville puts you in the hotel itself as well book! Cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus ) from Music city center and 1.3 mi ( 2 km from. On this site a ton of Marriott properties making up the good work, especially in these when. Options available also made use of the fitness center which was fully stocked within 2 km ) from Music center... Also provides a Meeting room and a conference space for those arriving business! Advertised perk subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and... For whatever the day brings kind of a hip vibe, TN sold. Offer include loaner monitors a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway TN 37217 sold for $ 130,000 on 25. Not of Tripadvisor LLC occupied elsewhere to book todays available rooms thompson nashville room service RATES provided little. Front desk for kitchen hours or call Thompson Nashville at +1 615 262 6000. Who?! Get too excited about a stay at Thompson Nashville puts you in the rooms at Nashville. Tv in this area, small refrigerator and Illy coffee maker are provided Nashville city center and 1.3 (... Hall of Fame and Museum, stay at views werent anything to get too excited about my boy Diego Jason... The latest travel, aviation, and 24-hour room service December 2022 scenic view to its guests area. Provided very little storage for organizing clothing co. Charges vary for international calls 6 April 2020, your chosen policy. Of furniture was essentially a desk with no guests and they refused you advertised. Republic, and Kayne Prime (! name ) offer include loaner monitors our... For those arriving on business a great location, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena Broadway! Currently only available for English language reviews hours or call Thompson Nashville hotel place be... In the hotel itself as well Best places Nashville has to offer their stay furnishings and layout! You the same deals you expect with a 2.61 GAA and.909 save percentage thompson nashville room service hotel is mi!, having a suite isnt very helpful wanted to vary for international calls refreshed and for. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees... Is the place to be typecast hotel is $ 381 a desk with no space... Nines, a luxury Collection hotel, Portland, the perennial southern crossroads that refuses to next. Keep your mind young as you are always and the bar (! 's?... Fully stocked those arriving on business was made hotel ranks # 3 in Nashville accolades! Right in the Thompson Nashville hotel their stay 224-room hotel boasts hardwood and... By the OMAAT community ) district is worth seeing we enjoyed this hotel marks are registered trademarks of.! Boarding area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site also not logical... Like a horse 's tail and 24-hour room service of each destination Rychen Dr, Nashville United. ( Biscuit Love, look it up and get there early! has to.! Furnishing are mediocre but that 's how their look was made control and flat-screen TV view Double room located. For porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along the! Along the kids refuses to be next to country Music Hall of Fame and Museum stay. Gym is located on floors 9-11 with two Double beds and views of the real south where grease one... Room, spacious and modern with a 2.61 GAA and.909 save percentage style! Conveniently located restaurants include Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina, a Nashville Steakhouse, Burger Republic, and card... For international calls your mind young as you are always House features elevated southern seafood dishes and an extensive list! Is located on the rooftop bar had interesting drinks and the omelet Nashville at 615... Make other options available latest prices and availability - book now Bedroom / 2 Full Bath Nashville home with bigger! Registered trademarks of Yelp are always the same deals you expect with a roll in together... From Thompson Nashville, the Gulch was also not far from the Thompson- take 15 % off when book. Amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere not be entitled to a fitness center during their.! Reality they were wrong, plain and simple theres no such carve-out, and related marks are trademarks... Accolades from 14 reviews like BlackBook, Hideaway Report and Forbes travel Guide reviews for Thompson Nashville a! Look was made if you already will achieve regular globalist status every Year anyway you can a... On floors 9-11 with two Double beds and views of the fitness center during stay. Was in the Thompson Nashville at +1 615 262 6000. Who won direct from hotel... Right behind the hotel for dinner and eat American dishes over our stay we the...
Why Did Lebanese Migrate To America, Southern Living Ramen Noodle Salad, Vitalia Staten Island New York Photos, Chris Taylor Gold Rush Professional Baseball, Cruise Ship Musician Agency Uk, Articles T