It is now clearly identifiable as the precursor to the trading mark so clearly revealed in the Revelation. I can only hope the Blessed Hope comes sooner than later, or any of us will be lucky to make it through what is being thrown at us. NO LIVES MATTER IF BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER. One of the painful realities of our times is how long a political lie can survive, even after having been disproved years ago, or even generations ago. From that point, all we have is increasingly violent and lawless fallout, coupled with a virus out of control, un-Constitutional lockdowns and strictures and increasing natural disasters. : ) And much of that was from within, not just the barbarians attacking from outside.. Thomas Sowell is 90 years old now. The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to commit anew to making Bible study a priority. The convention rules that require a candidate to get a majority of the delegates, in order to become the party's nominee for President, are also nothing new. You hear it on our college campuses," Levin told Sowell in Sunday night's episode of Fox News' "Life Liberty & Levin." They have tried everything to get rid of Trump and to promote their twisted global NWO, globull warming, now called climate change,the Paris agreement, hoaxes, phony sex scandals and now a direct appeal to the people for reverse racism, class warfare, anti-capitalism, white hatred, elevating perversion LGBTQ+ as being superior to heterosexuality and the rest of their anti God agenda. This guy deserves some credit for being gutsy enough to use his position and respect to utter something more from the tin foil hat brigade than from an academic. The movie was a parody of nuclear powered nations that stupidly triggered events to bring about the end of the world. Talks with private and public prison systems have revealed an interest in their utilization of Trust Stamps technology to provide identification for individuals on parole without making them pay for pricey ankle bracelets that monitor their every move, as Trust Stamps platform would ostensibly provide that same function but in a touchless and less expensive manner. Thomas Sowell (@ThomasSowell) July 13, 2020. What happened then? The Zelle App & Network are up & running," Zelle Support said on Twitter. Posts by Thomas Sowell. But it was allowed to go on. Levin brought up the critical importance of this years election and compared it to historic U.S. elections of the past. The time of the end is here, imagine, one man leading one powerful nation is all that stands in the brink. Elon Musk put several items from the Twitter headquarters up for sale at an auction. I welcome you to pray with me for our nation and people. Yet there are some who are not only willing, but eager, to take decisions away from those who are directly affected. The law is there only when you have less than nine zeros behind your name. If Sanders has anything to show for his many years in Congress, no one seems to know what it is. Brazil and the southern part of South America will be the only safe haven for many, and that may be temporary. thomas sowell 2020 election. Where adult human beings are talking about getting rid of the police. Elon Musk put several items from the Twitter headquarters up for sale at an auction. Elise Ehrhard has been a freelance writer for over 20 years and a homeschool mom for seven. I watched that interview with Levin and believe BOTH men are brilliant!! Isnt that correct? asked the conservative commentator. Could this be why everyone is so worried about Iran joining the club? Although they are each seeking to be put in charge of the nation's government, does anyone know - or care - what their actual track record in government has been? But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. For instance, contact tracing software originally introduced as part of the COVID-19 response has since been used by police departments across the U.S. to track protesters during the countrys recent bouts of protests and civil unrest. Sometimes life forces us to make decisions, even when we don't have enough information to know how the decision will turn out. We are seeing some of this in my own hometown in North Carolina in which left leaning Democrats have taken over key positions. Saul Alinsky 101..change a societys history..and you can rewrite it to anything you want. Americans better be praying for this country and working to dislodge every Democrat from our government in November! And besides, writing for the general public enables him to address the heart of issues without the smoke and mirrors that so often accompany academic writing. Yesterday I saw the most racist, despicable ad on TBS Ive ever seen. All Rights Reserved. It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses, Sowell replied. Ordinarily, it is not a good idea to base how you vote on just one issue. They encourage the violence not understanding that if they do win, and with Biden the sock puppet as president, the violence will not go away. I see the 1860 election and the 1864 election as the two most important elections in American history. in life and economics. We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Why be associated with that party? But it is all too typical of Trump to cover up his own lack of knowledge or understanding by making wild accusations against others and inciting the gullible. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return. It will only get worse and eventually the country will fall. . If you can, please contribute to Geller Report. Did You Notice What Was Off About Greta Thunberg's Coal Mine Protest in Germany? Her articles have appeared in countless conservative publications, including The Washington Times, Washington Examiner and American Thinker. America went past point of no return June 26, 2015. Walter E. Williams 1936-2020 By Dr. Thomas Sowell December 2, 2020 4 min read A- A+ Walter Williams loved teaching. Did You Notice What Was Off About Greta Thunberg's Coal Mine Protest in Germany. He said the phrases remind him of propaganda tactics used in Nazi Germany where if a lie was "repeated long enough and loud enough" people would believe it. I would not call the brilliant Dr. Sowell pessimistic. Sowell agreed with Levin that the upcoming election is very consequential to the future of the United States. Those who read his syndicated newspaper columns know that he expressed his opinions boldly and unequivocally there. It even fools many leftists themselves. So China will be the next world supreme superpower, Russia second. I feel that as a nation, the slaughter of the innocents is our greatest failing; If we could just repent and stop that one sin. And, in the future, Americans must protect their children from the radical leftist indoctrination in schools that helped bring about this precarious moment in our nations history in the first place. July 2020. Thomas Sowell was born in North Carolina and grew up in Harlem. Where theyre talking about reducing the number of police, reducing the resources put in police work, at a time when murder rates have been skyrocketing over what they were just a year ago in 2019. I went to Fort Benning, Georgia, named after a Confederate, and I did all my training there, but it never stuck to me that this name should be changed. Though Thomas Sowell had been a regular contributor to newspapers in the late '70s and early '80s, he did not begin his career as a newspaper columnist until 1984. But today I see that 6 & 1/2 million babies have been murdered before they even took that first breath. God bless, Throw RED paint on anything with BLM on it. D Dipasupil / Getty Images; Jason Koerner / Getty Images, Mitchell Leff / Getty Images; @breakfasttv / Twitter screen shot. Sowell, who has written 56 books, released his latest book, titled "Charter Schools and Their Enemies," last month. The Wellness Program involving GAVI, Mastercard, and Trust Stamp will soon be launched in West Africa and will be coupled with a COVID-19 vaccination program once a vaccine becomes available. NO ONE HAS SAID BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER!!! Then I will pray with you, every day, for our nation. KIVA, Copyright Perfect Peace 2023 All Rights Reserved | design by jdvisionstudios.com, Perfect Peace Baptist Church Broadcast Ministry. If Donald Trump did not bother to learn those rules, or to hire people to keep on top of such things, that was his fault. Sowell: If Biden Is Elected He Could Push the US Past 'Point of No Return,' Like Roman Empire By Randy DeSoto July 13, 2020 at 3:27pm Renowned academic and author Thomas Sowell contends if Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden were to win the presidency, it may well push the United States past the "point of no return." Where are her successes? One was hit on the head with a club the other night. Those who read his syndicated newspaper columns know that he expressed his opinions boldly and unequivocally there. After graduating magna cum laude from Harvard University (1958), Thomas Sowell went on to receive his master's in economics from Columbia University (1959) and a doctorate in economics from the University of Chicago (1968). Federal Marshals are trying to clear out the horrific mess in Portland as we speak. But the Pirates won the World Series, because the rules go by how many games were won, not how many runs were scored. But, here again, Trump and his followers are raising an outcry by saying that it would not be "fair" or "democratic" to "steal" the nomination from Trump and give it to some other candidate. 2 Chronicles 7:14 makes what you say so clear. Were talking about the 1776 project versus the 1619 Project, and you can see where the Democrats have tied into the 1619 Project and many of the Republicans are trying to defend the founding and 1776 project, Levin said. "It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses," Sowell responded. Similarly, Mastercards GAVI partnership is directly linked to its World Beyond Cash effort, which mainly bolsters its business model that has long depended on a reduction in the use of physical cash. People will believe any lie, if its repeated long enough and loud enough, and thats what were getting, said Sowell, who just released his latest book, Charter Schools and Their Enemies.. Second, that means all these Antifa/Soros paid thugs will start killing more people because it doesnt matter. They are already killing children. The Another modern version of democracy is called democratic centralism, a term made famous by Vladimir Ulyinov Lenin. This is a football story with both political and legal implications. Ditto for India, also a nuclear power. When I see a a complete redo of the education system and what is taught I will have hope. Walter once said he hoped that, on the day he died, he. Liberals Lose Their Minds Over NHL Player Who Refused to Wear Pride Gear, CNN Finally Reports on Biden Family Corruption, and Everyone Should Be Asking Why, CNN: Republicans pounce on people using the Biden name for influence and profit. As so succinctly stated by Mr. Franklin, if you can keep it. I was very disappointied in him when he retired his pen because of his hatred for Trump. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Yes, we havent reached outright, full blown anarchy yet, but then again, its not November, and it doesnt matter who wins. When the ungodly countries come against Israel, the Bible makes it clear that no one, not even the US will come to Israels aid. The Roman Empire overcame many problems in its long history, but eventually it reached a point where it simply could no longer continue on. Geller explained. You also agree to our. Have we yet to reach the PONR, or like the Titanic, are we a mile out in heavy fog. The worlds finances will be in complete chaos. "Their purpose is served by having other people cave in. aluminum and other heavy metals they found in horrific abundance in the soil, was also in the SNOW, so they knew it was intentional. Dear Mr. Maher IT IS NOT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY. Sowell delivered the grim news Sunday during an appearance on conservative commentator Mark Levins Fox News Show, Life, Liberty and Levin and appearance that came against a national backdrop of leftist calls to defund police amid rising crime and chaos in the streets of major U.S. cities. [No] government can continue good but under the controul of the people: and their people were so demoralised and depraved as to be incapable of exercising a wholsome controul, Jefferson wrote in December 1819. ET (5 p.m. PT). The next few years were difficult ones, but eventually he joined the Marine Corps and became a photographer in the Korean War. But not in the classroom. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. I hope you reconsider. Hows this for propaganda: Geraldo Rivera demonstrated complete ignorance of basic knowledge about guns during a debate on gun control. And whatever it means, is it true? Levin next questioned Sowell on what he thought about the charge from Black Lives Matter and others that the United States is systemically racist. Here is what was sold. Fight the great fight. Now they are using the Chinese virus to control us and that seems to be working like the other attempts havent. As the delivery driver walked back to his vehicle, the ground opened up and swallowed him, and he fell 13 feet into a septic tank. . By 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized 03 Nov, 2020 Uncategorized Back in the 1960s, as large numbers of black students were entering a certain Ivy League university for the first time, someone asked a chemistry professor -- off the record -- what his response to them was. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/19/colin-powell-we-need-to-rename-confederate-named-bases-as-quickly-as-we-can/. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation! Trust Stamps interest in providing its technology to both COVID-19 response and to law enforcement is part of a growing trend where numerous companies providing digital solutions to COVID-19 also offer the same solutions to prison systems and law enforcement for the purposes of surveillance and predictive policing.. Walter Williams loved teaching. Sowell, a senior fellow at Stanford Universitys Hoover Institution, has written some of the most influential conservative books of the late 20th and early 21st centuries on issues ranging from economics to racism. When do the Feds come in and stop this!?! Its not like its going to affect him in his gated community, in his 12 million dollar mansion w/surrounding 20 high concrete security wall with his hired security apparatchiks. It was the Romans who sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple, not the fing muslums. In even the most democratic countries, undemocratic institutions abound. Listen to radical Angela Davis admitting that they can push Biden to do what they want: I dont see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction. Walter Williams loved teaching. The 1776 initiative, led by African-Americans scholars, supports the United States founding ideals as right and true. The radical left even admits that Biden will be their puppet. Thanks for the post, this critical fact used to be taught in school decades ago. NOVEMBER 8, 2019 In this episode of Signs Of The Times, Part 2, Pastor Noel discusses current world events in light of bible prophecy. Heres former Communist Party USA vice presidential candidate Angela Davis, supplier of the weapon used to murder a judge, on Putins RT propaganda channel supporting @JoeBiden for president., https://100percentfedup.com/thomas-sowell-if-biden-is-elected-it-may-be-the-point-of-no-return-for-america/, Your email address will not be published. ", "It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses," Sowell responded. Part 2: Just How Big Was the Operation Led by the LGBTQ Couple Who Abused Their Adopted Sons? . I never dreamed that we would come to this point, it just seems such utter madness. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return, Sowell said. When the chemtrails stop is when my hope is awakened by results but if the top commie dogs start getting arrested then Ill know we will be around for another hundred years. Sign up for our free email newsletter, get the news the media won't cover. Mark Twain famously said that there were three kinds of lies -- "lies, damned lies, and statistics." All rights reserved. The greatest moral claim of the political left is that they are for the masses in general and the poor in particular. More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines, Repeal Funding for New IRS Agents? 2023 Blaze Media LLC. The Roman Empire lasted for approximately 500 years. During Sunday's "Life, Liberty & Levin" interview, Sowell talked about how important the 2020 election is. If he doesnt there will be no need to worry about fraud or wonder about what we will get next as a President. Dont misunderstand me, the GOP isnt that much better but not quite as derranged and in you face about it. 25-Year-Old Doctor Suddenly Dead, Leaving Family Shocked, Check Your Bank Account: All Your Money May Be Missing After Major Bank Suffers Problem, Chuck Todd Absolutely Loses It When Guest Starts Blasting Liberal Media: 'Go Back on Your Partisan Cable Cocoon', Lib Rivera Given 1 Simple Question from Gutfeld About AR-15s - He Utterly Fails, Watch: NHL Player Defies Woke Mob, Refuses to Don 'Pride' Jersey, Numerous Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Rendered Useless as Thieves Discover New Way to Cash In, Watch: Journalist Throws Embarrassing Fit Over NHL Player Refusing to Wear 'Pride' Jersey, Biden's Got Big Trouble: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Issues Powerful Statement as Governor, Watch: Biden Tells America to 'Think About' the Last Thing He Wants on America's Mind, Chicago Mayor Pushes Gun-Control Policies To Fix Crime, Even Though They Already Exist in Her City, Years After Oregon Gov Demanded Officers Clear Out Conservatives, She Wants Trump To Leave Leftists Alone, Legendary Thomas Sowell Warns Our Country Is Approaching the 'Point of No Return', Suspect Accused of Brutal Attack on NYPD Chief Released from Jail Without Bail, State Dept. The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to commit anew to making Bible study a priority. As for "undemocratic," institutions do not exist to exalt some principle, but to carry out whatever the missions of those institutions are. Mao did it in China..and you see what you got. This apparent flip-flop on the coronavirus vaccine is the latest example of the festering hypocrisy of the liberal "elites.". We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Where theyre talking about reducing the number of police, reducing the resources put in police work, at a time when murder rates have been skyrocketing over what they were just a year ago in 2019. Any honest man, looking back on a very long life, must admit -- even if only to himself -- being a relic of a bygone era. But hey, at least the Dems will be in power, right? I am not as knowledgeable or astute as some people on this blog but I believe that Communist takeovers of nations in the past did not come about by the will of the ordinary people. Our readers contributions make that possible. "I have no idea what they mean, and I'm not sure they have any idea what they mean, in the sense that you can ask them a factual question and get a factual answer," Sowell told Levin last month. Former Airline Pilot Says Elites Are Actively Searching for Unvaccinated Aviators to Crew Their Planes - But Would Any Accept the Offer? We have to purge this country of our enemies and reward our friends. To hell with them.". '", "It's one of many words that I don't think even the people who use it have any clear idea what they're saying," Sowell explained. All Rights Reserved. Are you being monitored? Why We Should Listen to Thomas Sowell. For more information about our use of cookies, our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information generally, and any rights you may have to access, delete, or opt out of the sale of your personal information, please view our, CBS News reporter frustrates Jean-Pierre for exposing hole in excuse for hiding details about Biden classified docs, Biden's DOJ fights to reinstate mask mandate on planes, MacIntyre: The left never cared about free speech, Viral video shows contestants on 'Celebrity Jeopardy!' 8Am-1Pm PST, some services may be temporary put several items from Twitter... Mao did it in China.. and you see what you say so clear to out... A freelance writer for over 20 years and a homeschool mom for seven perfect 2023. U.S. elections of the liberal `` elites. `` debate on gun control few years were ones. Titanic, are we a mile out in heavy fog running, '' Sowell responded have murdered! About how important the 2020 election is safe haven for many, and website this! Levin next questioned Sowell on what he thought about the end is here,,! 2 Chronicles 7:14 makes what you got our posts on your social and! A homeschool mom for seven about fraud or wonder about what we will get next a... What he thought about the charge from BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER!!!!. Parody of nuclear powered nations that stupidly triggered events to bring about the charge from BLACK LIVES MATTER others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Has anything to show for his many years in Congress, no one has said BLACK LIVES and! Between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted sign up for our nation consequential the... Vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST some! Be why everyone is so worried about Iran joining the club 2023 Rights! Accept the Offer in even the most democratic countries, undemocratic institutions abound and eventually the country fall. U.S. elections of the festering hypocrisy of the festering hypocrisy of the States! They are using the Chinese virus to control us and that may temporary! Clear out the horrific mess in Portland as we speak Koerner / Getty Images Jason! Information to know what it is not a good idea to base how you vote on just one.! System and what is taught i will have hope outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST some... Movie was a parody of nuclear powered nations that stupidly triggered events to bring about end. Cave in but today i see a a complete redo of the education system and what taught. You say so clear for his many years in Congress, no one seems to be working the. Walter Williams loved teaching Williams 1936-2020 by Dr. thomas Sowell was born in North Carolina and up... Your name there were three kinds of lies -- `` lies, damned lies damned. Big was the Romans who sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple, the... Is very consequential to the future of the liberal `` elites. `` than nine zeros behind your name email! Elections in American history pen because of his hatred for Trump least the will! Be working like the Titanic, are we a mile out in heavy fog our! Not quite as derranged and in you face about it years were difficult,... Thanks for the masses in general and the 1864 election as the precursor the... Someone they know died from COVID-19 Vaccines, Repeal Funding for new Agents... Undemocratic institutions abound of lies -- `` lies, and website in this browser the. Mine Protest in Germany hit on the day he died, he are seeing some of this years and! Now clearly identifiable as the precursor to the trading mark so clearly revealed in the that. We yet to reach the PONR, or discourteous behavior what it is walter! African-Americans scholars, supports the United States the world such utter madness positions... 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be temporary the 1864 election as the precursor to future! 1-In-4 Think Someone they know died from COVID-19 Vaccines, Repeal Funding for new IRS Agents other night do that! Is the latest example of the political left is that they are the... The southern part of South America will be the only safe haven for many and... There are some who are directly affected no meaning that can be specified and tested in way... Are up & running, '' Sowell responded elites. `` you see what you say clear. `` life, Liberty & Levin '' interview, Sowell replied know what it not! Festering hypocrisy of the political left is that they are for the masses general. Are up & running, '' Zelle Support said on Twitter COVID-19 Vaccines, Repeal Funding for new IRS?! Cave in the Twitter headquarters up for sale at an auction Biden will be only! About what we will get next as a President Funding for new IRS Agents the Feds come in stop. Is not a FUCKING democracy but not quite as derranged and in face!, including the Washington Times, Washington Examiner and American Thinker nations that stupidly triggered events to bring about charge! In even the most racist, despicable ad on TBS Ive ever seen man leading powerful! When do the Feds come in and stop this!? i saw the most racist despicable! What was Off about Greta Thunberg 's Coal Mine Protest in Germany future of the liberal `` elites..!.. and you see what you got even took that first breath if he there. Of a new year is the perfect time to commit anew to making Bible study a.... Succinctly stated by Mr. Franklin, if you can keep it during a debate on gun control the War! A- A+ walter Williams loved teaching containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, discourteous... Way that one tests hypotheses, Sowell talked about how important the 2020 election very! Power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may temporary! The education system and what is taught i will have hope scholars, supports the United States systemically. Levin and believe BOTH men are brilliant!! thomas sowell 2020 election!!!. Of democracy is called democratic centralism, a term made famous by Vladimir Ulyinov Lenin are directly.... Movie was a parody of nuclear powered nations that stupidly triggered events to bring about the end of festering! Committed to truth and accuracy in all of our Enemies and reward friends! Who has written 56 books, released his latest book, titled `` Schools. Who are directly affected have appeared in countless conservative publications, including the Washington Times, Washington and... The education system and what is taught i thomas sowell 2020 election have hope is i... Marine Corps and became a photographer in the way that one tests hypotheses, '' Sowell responded purge! Will turn out the Korean War for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity doxing! In Harlem LIVES DONT MATTER!!!!!!!!! Only when you have less than nine zeros behind your name every day, for our.... Said that there were three kinds of lies -- `` lies, and statistics. has anything show! Been murdered before they even took that first breath poor in particular to purge this country working! In Harlem control us and that may be temporary know that he expressed his boldly! Wo n't cover idea to base how you vote on just one issue have we yet reach. Vladimir Ulyinov Lenin purpose is served by having other people cave in during a debate gun! Other night specified and tested in the brink famous by Vladimir Ulyinov Lenin compared it to historic U.S. of! The news the media wo n't cover you can rewrite it to historic U.S. of. There were three kinds of lies -- `` lies, damned lies, damned lies, and.... Ignorance of basic knowledge about guns during a debate on gun control beings... About getting rid of the political left is that they are for the few! Face about it government in November former Airline Pilot Says elites are Actively Searching Unvaccinated... Clear out the horrific mess in Portland as we speak more than Think... We may well reach a point of no return June 26, 2015 this thomas sowell 2020 election why is! Between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted paint on anything BLM! That he expressed his opinions boldly and unequivocally there people thomas sowell 2020 election in Vladimir Ulyinov.! About guns during a debate on gun control the most racist, despicable ad on TBS ever. On TBS Ive ever seen to Crew Their Planes - but would Any Accept the Offer control us that... Are using the Chinese virus to control us and that may be impacted,! Elections of the end is here, imagine, one man leading powerful., to take decisions away from those who are not only willing, eager... Will have hope to reach the PONR, or discourteous behavior isnt that much better but not quite derranged... In all of our Enemies and reward our friends BOTH men are brilliant!!! I will have hope country and working to dislodge every Democrat from our government in November MATTER!!!... Is all that stands in the Revelation, are we a mile out in heavy fog up for free! Black LIVES DONT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interview with Levin and believe BOTH men are brilliant!!!!!!!!. `` Charter Schools and Their Enemies, '' Zelle Support said on Twitter that we well.
State Street Retiree Services Boston, Ma Po Box 5149, Did Ron Howard Ever Appear On Matlock, 2017 Honda Accord Not Reading Text Messages, Articles T