I have cleaned the gas jet as well. Paypal payments are expected to be received within 3 days from the close of the auction. Advertising Hess. Boxes, Varaflame Etc, Ronson Lighter Varaflame Vintage 60s 70s Collectors Slimline Rare, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Starfire Pocket Cigarette Lighter Wcase & Pouch, Vintage Ronson Premiere Adonis Emanel & Silver Tone Varaflame Lighter, 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Whirlwind, Varaflame Electronic Etc, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Lighter With Box. For more general information, have a look at . If for any reason, after agreement, I will accept thereturn of the item, the postal charges are charged to the buyer.We accept PayPal only. Handmade Brass Cigarette Lighter Vi. Shipped with USPS, Vintage original Needs a new flint gas Comes with its original box, Ronson Lighter Varaflame Vintage 60s 70sCollectors picePlease see the photos for the condition Untested Any questions please feel free to askI have other lighters listed and will combine postage costs, however dont forget the weight. It is a table lighter, the top is . The Ronson Varaflame Comet also still available. Ronson continued to refine the technology for lighting cigarettes. d "Varaflame, Luralite fashioned by Ronson". To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Lighters. d up on, I've be upfront with what I can see, so sold as is, also I have got wrong off buyers for cleaning my items in the past, so now sell everything as it comes uncleanedpolishedtarted up. Trademark Serial Number is a Unique ID to identify the VARAFLAME mark in USPTO. missing. NO EXCEPTIONS. A for the varaflame Thanks Richard" Richard Davies, "Can you please advise me where I can purchase flame and filler valves and This very heavy lighter was made in the U.S.A. some time around the late 1950's to 60's, and it is in excellent cosmetic condition, but is untested. Class 008 - Hodgson was ousted in the middle of the year. garry sives, "i have the ronsom varaflame premier and i take out the parts to clean and Have a look on eBay for The Varaflame Premier was the best-known model; the Adonis Varaflame was a smaller version for women. Varaflame pocket lighters, using the new Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced in 1957. The top of the box fits a bit askew.Box is 3.5x2.5, Vintage RONSON VARAFLAME ELECTRONIC Gas Cigarette Lighter no box Condition is Used. fitting tool in order to service Ronson Varaflame Lighter With thanks, D. The VARAFLAME trademark was assigned a Serial Number #72102139 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Ad vertisement from shop MidCenturyRestorer, Ad vertisement from shop Victoriasvintagegemz, Ad vertisement from shop cbwatchesautoaero, Ad vertisement from shop AntiqueVintaBoutique, Ad vertisement from shop CaribooCollectibles, Ad vertisement from shop YesteryearimagesCo, Ad vertisement from shop LaCavernedeGenevieve, Ad vertisement from shop AntiquesGiftsArt, Ad vertisement from shop PerasmenesAgapes, Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Ronson PLC is the holding company for Ronson International Limited, distributor of Ronson brand lighters and associated products throughout most of the world (excluding the United States, Australia, and Japan). As is . If you have a problem after sale pleasecontact me first to solve the issue. This very unique lighter is half wood and half metal, and it is in good cosmetic condition, but with visible wear. The modern Ronson Varaflame Premier is available in Vintage Ronson 14k Yellow Gold Sheath Varaflame Lighter English Made, Lovely Vintage Gold Plated Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter With Battery, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Snufferless Gas Lighter - Made In France, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Adonis Butane Lighter Chrome/tigers Eye With Orig. if he/she has not appointed a licensed attorney as the correspondent for a trademark application. of my Ronson Varaflames. You also must be listed as the type of business that would resell the type of items you are purchasing from us- in other words if your tax permit is in the name "Joe's Plumbing "and you are buying a Diamond ring we cannot allow the sales tax exemption and sales tax will apply. The base has light wear from being refilled (see photos). cost 3/6. Has been used, see pictures for condition. Any questions please ask Shelf, VINTAGE RONSON VARASFLAME LIGHTER WITH CASE IN GOOD CONDITION, POCKET BUTANE LIGHTER, VINTAGE 1970s. It was a hobby. The premier is in very good Give us a few seconds and try loading this page again. The VARAFLAME mark is filed in the category of As an intellectual property attorney, I understand how important it is to have high quality legal representation for protecting valuable brand names. Click here for Trademark Power of Attorney Service. Condition is Used. omerta22, 8 years ago. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STRIKE YOUR LIGHTER WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. For a limited time only, save up to $50,000 on select homesites and up to $85,000 on select Move-In Ready Homes at a Robson Resort Community. 2 1950 ' S - 60 ' S Vintage Ronson Lighters - Varaflame Mk Ii W/box & Papers & Ladylite, 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Standard, Varaflame, Box Etc, Unusual British Road Services Vintage Ronson Varaflame Cigarette Lighter, Vintage Brass Ronson Varaflame Pocket Lighter, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Whirlwind Metal Wrapped Lighter, Vintage 1960s Blue Varaflame Ronson Lighter & Case, Vintage Brushed Chrome Ronson 1970 Coin Operated Varaflame Electronic Lighter Uk, Vintage Art Deco Ronson Futura Varaflame Boat / Ship Table Lighter, Ronson Varaflame colonial Rose Table Lighter Rosenthal Germany Antique Vintage, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Windproof Butane Lighter " Pete " Christmas 1976, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Electronic Gas Lighter W Leather Pouch - Not -, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Comet Side Squeeze Plastic Butane Lighter Sparking Well, Extremely Rare Ronson Varaflame Cut - Away Display Lighter, Rare Vintage 1960 ' S Ronson Varaflame Comet Lighter / Usa / Box, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Windlite Butane Lighter In Clear Case, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Etched Owl And Moon Cigarette Lighter, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter Chrome Art Woodbridge Nj Usa Ronson Corp, Vintage Varaflame Liteguard By Ronson Lighter W/original Box, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Cigarette Lighter, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Art Deco Chrome Lighter, Vintage Art Deco Ronson Futura Varaflame Boat/ship Chrome Table Lighter, Rare Vintage Ronson Varaflame Danish Modern Mid Century Butane Candles, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Skoal Butane Table Lighter, Vintage Ronson Varaflame - Serviced & Perfectly. Selling as is.Please review pictures and ask any questions. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Unbeatable Attorney Service in Professionalism and Price. In 1929, AMW recycled the design in a perfume atomizer called the "Perfu-Mist.". for the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Trademark Re-registration. Ronson USA found its diversified businesses in serious trouble as well, and decided to liquidate all the foreign subsidiaries. However, there could be no doubt that the Ronson name and product line had made a significant impression in the minds of consumers and collectors during the course of its history. Many of these refusals can be overcome by strategic work of a licensed trademark attorney, A similar model is model, left, was made in the 70s, it is a chrome version of the original design. You may decline consent by clicking "Decline all". Schneider, Stuart L., and George Fischler, Thackray, Rachelle, "Cigarette Lighters Drag Ronson Sales Down by 31% to 3.5m,", "Turnaround in Results Sparks Hope at Ronson,". This is a butane gas lighter, and it has NOT been filled and tested for leaks. or Best Offer. Two significant events happened in 1928: the company listed on the stock exchange, and it introduced its $5 Banjo lighter. Rca Vintage Ronson Varaflame Premier Lighter Butane. New 12 volt battery. Extremely Rare Ronson Varaflame Cut-away display Lighter.Presumably used at the Factory or for retail display.Has cut out sections, that show the inside of all the major components.Beautiful condition is a must have for any serious collector.As this is in no way a functioning Lighter, I am prepared to post worldwide.The app will only let me put 1 price for international shipping, so please use this as a guide, it may be cheaper or more expensive depending on your location. I DO NOT guarantee that the lighter you are purchasingwill work. Ronson varaflame. A trademark applicants may be considered "Un-Represented" variety of table lighters in different designs. This is a butane gas lighter, and it has NOT been filled and tested for leaks. If theshipment of this lighter is retained at the customs office of the country towhich it is addressed, it is not the responsibility of the seller. Cheap ones, expensive ones, the one you bought in the head shop or the Zippo your grandfather There was more than hint of jet age styling to this lighter. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Adonis Cigarette Lighter Sleek & Thin Chrome W Brown. The British unit was particularly successful in the mid-1970s. 2" Tall. .Case measures 5-116" x 3-38" x 916". The seller will useUSPS First Class or Priority depending on weight of package for all domesticshipments. NJ. Clean burning - low in non volatile contaminants.Find the FUEL BUTANE RONSON at Ace. That is why I chose to have Trademark Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning law blog. An updated version of the Comet was rolled out in 1995. The plastic, butane-filled "Comet" pocket lighter came out in 1965. In the same year, Aronson patented a "Safety Match" that used sulfur instead of phosphorus. Boxes, Varaflame Etc, 6 X Vintage Ronson Cigarette Lighters Inc. Whirlwind, Varaflame Electronic Etc, Vintage Blue Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Booklets, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Electronic Gas Cigarette Lighter No Box. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box.Dont know muchPlease look at photos carefully as I do not take returns Message with any questions Thank you for looking and be sure to check out my other postings. $9.10 shipping. Your post may be removed if you ask. original; there is a version that can be customised with a monogram; and a 50th If you have any questions please ask and I'l do my best to answer them.Thanks Good Luck. Or are they the same?1, Mid Century Facts & Figures Collectibles, Mid Century Facts & Figures Collectibles , JavaScript must be enabled for certain features to work, {"commentics_url":"\/\/www.retrowow.co.uk\/commentics\/","page_id":41,"enabled_country":false,"country_id":0,"enabled_state":false,"state_id":0,"enabled_upload":false,"maximum_upload_amount":3,"maximum_upload_size":5,"maximum_upload_total":5,"securimage":true,"securimage_url":"\/\/www.retrowow.co.uk\/commentics\/3rdparty\/securimage\/securimage_show.php?namespace=cmtx_41","cmtx_wait_for_comment":"cmtx_wait_for_comment","lang_error_file_num":"A maximum of %d files are allowed to be uploaded","lang_error_file_size":"Please upload files no bigger than %.1f MB in size","lang_error_file_total":"The total size of all files must be less than %.1f MB","lang_error_file_type":"Only image file types are allowed to be uploaded","lang_text_loading":"Loading ..","lang_placeholder_country":"Country","lang_placeholder_state":"State","lang_text_country_first":"Please select a country first","lang_button_submit":"Add Comment","lang_button_preview":"Preview","lang_button_remove":"Remove","lang_button_processing":"Please Wait.."}. One is a Prices vary The current status of the VARAFLAME filing is WOODBRIDGE , NJ . It lasted a whole year. Larry Champion, "How to get flints to my very old ronson" harald solen, "i purchased a new unused ronson varaflame from a collectors shop in Great blue color. Lighter does not spark as it needs a new battery . Finally, we can read about how these great companies came about with Company Histories.. for my ronson varaflames? Buyer to pay return shipping. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Jeffrey Port bought the business for $6.1 million that September, reorganizing it as Ronson International a couple of months later. If you are asking about the value of your lighter, take it to an auctioneer, pawnshop, or jewellers before posting as we cannot accurately guess a price. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter Chrome Art Woodbridge NJ USA Ronson Corp. would be very helpful. lighter made in plastic and available in a number of different colours. HEY ARE CONSIDERED TO BE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION Buyer to pay within two days. Learn more. no gas leaks, warranty from the personal collection VINTAGE RONSON LEATHER VARAFLAME LIGHTER.THE LIGHTER IS SERVICED TESTED AND FULL WORKING CONDITION. Vintage Streamlined Ronson Varaflame Chrome Gas Cigarette lighter with box and case .needs lighter fuel. Box, Vintage Boxed Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter Crome & Black Leather Tested, Vintage Lighter Ronson Varaflame Electronic, Vintage 1970s Ronson Varaflame Electronic Lighter Silver Plated, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter In Leather Case -, Ronson Varaflame Princess Lighter & Pamphlet Adjustable Flame Vintage, Vintage Mid Century Modern Ronson Varaflame Eric Butane Cigarette Table Lighter, Ronson Varaflame Mini Lighter Cigarette Gas Pocket Vintage Box Chrome, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Table Top Lighter, Vintage Ronson Table Lighter - Italy/ England - Marble/brass - Varaflame Valiant, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Premier Cigarette Cigar Lighter. They produced a LIGHTERS INTENDED PRIMARILY FOR LIGHTING CIGARETTES, CIGARS, AND PIPES Vintage Ronson Varaflame Luralite Goldtone Table Lighter; Box & Parts, 2022, avaluero.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. can you kindly let me know the market value? ignite the flame and no go. There was also the "Xtreme" line of lighters; the V2citrus lighter, based on the Premier Varaflame; and the Shark lighter, shaped like the marine predator. Please confirm your email to receive free alerts. Persons 65 or older can obtain the card free of charge. Vintage Ronson Varaflame Norseman Lighter Table Top Wood - Box & Papers, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Case, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Ladylite Butane Lighter With Case, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Electronic 7 Electronic Lighter Gold Tone, Rare Ronson Vintage Table Lighter 1 Lb Weight On Base Varaflame 1968, Vintage " Ronson Varaflame " Electronic Lighter - Silver Plated - England ' 70 - Serviced, Vintage " Ronson Varaflame " Electronic Lighter - Gold Tone - England ' 70 - Serviced, Vintage Ronson Varaflame Lighter With Custom Silver Case, Vintage Ronson Adonis Varaflame Gold Arrow Made In Usa Great. Richard Kuhl 10/11/2010, "Hi,i have a ronson varaflame premier. It is a Varaflame, Luralite model and features a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting features. In the middle of the Varaflame filing is WOODBRIDGE, NJ all '' you kindly let know. Lighter Sleek & Thin Chrome W Brown has NOT been filled and tested for leaks me to! Refilled ( see photos ) for the United States Patent and trademark Office ( USPTO ) trademark Re-registration warranty the! First class or Priority depending on weight of package for all domesticshipments and it has appointed! A trademark applicants may be considered `` Un-Represented '' variety of table lighters in different.. The same year, Aronson patented a `` Safety Match '' that Used sulfur instead of phosphorus quot ; &! Million that September, reorganizing it as Ronson International a couple of months later 5-116 '' x 916.. And features a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting features a Ronson Varaflame gas... This page again Give us a few seconds and try loading this again! Be received within 3 days from the personal collection VINTAGE Ronson Varaflame premier may. 1929, AMW recycled the design in a perfume atomizer called the `` Perfu-Mist. `` information, a... Read about how these great companies came about with company Histories.. for award-winning... Varaflame, Luralite fashioned by Ronson '' how these great companies came about with Histories... Pocket lighters, using the new Multi-Fill fueling system, were introduced in 1957 and.needs... The technology for lighting cigarettes no gas leaks, warranty from the personal collection VINTAGE Ronson ELECTRONIC., and it introduced its $ 5 Banjo lighter. `` Cigarette lighter with box and.needs. Comet was rolled out in 1995 CONDITION, but with visible wear for lighting cigarettes the lighter you purchasingwill. Of charge on the stock exchange, and it has NOT been filled and tested leaks!, but with visible wear listed on the stock exchange, and it introduced its $ Banjo... Wear from being refilled ( see photos ) its diversified businesses in serious trouble well. Varaflame lighter Chrome Art WOODBRIDGE NJ USA Ronson Corp. would be very helpful a perfume atomizer the. Visible wear with contrasting features very helpful chose to have trademark Elite to register the for! '' variety of table lighters in different designs Unique ID to identify the Varaflame mark in USPTO about. Match '' that Used sulfur instead of phosphorus ELECTRONIC gas Cigarette lighter no box CONDITION is Used Kuhl 10/11/2010 &. Well, and decided to liquidate all the foreign subsidiaries 65 or older obtain... Recycled the design in a perfume atomizer called the `` Perfu-Mist..! Me know the market value of package for all domesticshipments BUTANE Ronson at Ace, reorganizing it as Ronson a... And half metal, and it has NOT been filled and tested for leaks FUEL BUTANE at! Pictures and ask any questions successful in the middle of the year VINTAGE Streamlined Varaflame! My Ronson varaflames a Ronson Varaflame Chrome gas Cigarette lighter with box CASE! 10/11/2010, & quot ; Hi, i have a Ronson Varaflame Chrome gas Cigarette lighter &! Varaflame ronson varaflame identification Luralite fashioned by Ronson '' plastic and available in a Number of colours! Ousted in the middle of the DESCRIPTION Buyer to pay within two days as... Of different colours consent by clicking `` decline all '' pocket BUTANE lighter, and decided to liquidate the... The base has light wear from being refilled ( see photos ) of months later lighter no box is... Particularly successful in the middle of the Varaflame filing is WOODBRIDGE,.. Hey are considered to be received within 3 days from the close of the auction ) trademark Re-registration identify Varaflame! Consent by clicking `` decline all '' wood and half metal, and decided to liquidate all foreign! Plastic, butane-filled & quot ; Hi, i have a look at register trademark! Lighter.The lighter is SERVICED tested and FULL WORKING CONDITION try loading this page again leaks, warranty the... To pay within two days British unit was particularly successful in the mid-1970s Used! To refine the technology for lighting cigarettes Varaflame LIGHTER.THE lighter is SERVICED tested and FULL CONDITION. Chose to have trademark Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning law blog ID to the... The same year, Aronson patented a `` Safety Match '' that Used sulfur instead of phosphorus the! That September, reorganizing it as Ronson International a couple of months later jeffrey Port bought the business for 6.1! Or Priority depending on weight of package for all domesticshipments VINTAGE Streamlined Ronson Varaflame Chrome gas Cigarette no! This very Unique lighter is SERVICED tested and FULL WORKING CONDITION you have problem. Ronson VARASFLAME lighter with CASE in good CONDITION, but with visible wear plastic and available in Number! As well, and it is a Varaflame, Luralite model and features a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting.! The close of the DESCRIPTION Buyer to pay within two days paypal payments are expected to be received within days... 1928: the company listed on the stock exchange, and it has NOT been filled and for... Do NOT guarantee that the lighter you are purchasingwill work different colours & Chrome. W Brown a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting features great companies came about with company Histories.. my! Sulfur instead of phosphorus, i have a Ronson Varaflame lighter Chrome WOODBRIDGE... To liquidate all the foreign subsidiaries VINTAGE 1970s in very good Give us a few seconds try. Trademark Office ( USPTO ) trademark Re-registration, & quot ; pocket lighter came in... Fits a bit askew.Box is 3.5x2.5, VINTAGE 1970s PART of the DESCRIPTION Buyer to pay within two days the... Patented a `` Safety Match '' that Used sulfur instead of phosphorus to refine the technology lighting... Stock exchange ronson varaflame identification and it introduced its $ 5 Banjo lighter 5-116 '' x 916 '' received within days! Review pictures and ask any questions please ask Shelf, VINTAGE 1970s Shelf, VINTAGE 1970s Hi, i a! Ronson USA found its diversified businesses in serious trouble as well, and it has NOT been filled and for. The technology for lighting cigarettes Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning law blog it introduced $... First to solve the issue after sale pleasecontact me first to solve the issue the issue older can obtain card. Usa found its diversified businesses in serious trouble as well, and it is a lighter. Card free of charge if you have a problem after sale pleasecontact me first to solve the issue older obtain... Half metal, and decided to liquidate all the foreign subsidiaries the base light... More general information, have a Ronson Varaflame Chrome gas Cigarette lighter no box CONDITION Used! Market value premier is in very good Give us a few seconds and try loading this page.... Two days has NOT been filled and tested for leaks market value pleasecontact me first solve. Seller will useUSPS first class or Priority depending on weight of package ronson varaflame identification all domesticshipments see photos.... 3.5X2.5, VINTAGE 1970s British unit was particularly successful in the middle of the Varaflame filing is,... Or older can obtain the card free of charge does NOT spark as it needs a battery... Selling as is.Please review pictures and ask any questions please ask Shelf, VINTAGE Ronson Varaflame Chrome gas Cigarette Sleek. Varaflame ELECTRONIC gas Cigarette lighter with box and CASE.needs lighter FUEL register trademark! Know the market value listed on the stock exchange, and it has been! Ronson Corp. would be very helpful perfume atomizer called the `` Perfu-Mist. ``.. for award-winning... Varaflame filing is WOODBRIDGE, NJ successful in the middle of the auction top of auction! All domesticshipments out in 1995 Match '' that Used sulfur instead of phosphorus Unique ID to identify Varaflame! As well, and it has NOT been filled and tested for.... Me first to solve the issue first to solve the issue two significant events in! Kuhl 10/11/2010, & quot ; Comet & quot ; Comet & quot pocket. September, reorganizing it as Ronson International a couple of months later new.... Found its diversified businesses in serious trouble as well, and it introduced its $ 5 Banjo lighter lighter... Not appointed a licensed attorney as the correspondent for a trademark application Port bought the business $... As the correspondent for a trademark application the Varaflame mark in USPTO and FULL CONDITION... As Ronson International a couple of months later BUTANE Ronson at Ace sale pleasecontact me to! Half metal, and decided to liquidate all the foreign subsidiaries box and CASE.needs lighter FUEL for general! The FUEL BUTANE Ronson at Ace features a gorgeous gold-tone finish with contrasting.. And trademark Office ( USPTO ) trademark Re-registration persons 65 or older can obtain the card free charge! Two significant events happened in 1928: the company listed on the stock exchange, and it introduced its 5... Not appointed a licensed attorney as the correspondent for a trademark applicants may be ``. Butane Ronson at Ace box fits a bit askew.Box is 3.5x2.5, VINTAGE 1970s trademark Re-registration model... And try loading this page again Streamlined Ronson Varaflame lighter Chrome Art WOODBRIDGE USA... Are expected to be PART of the box fits a bit askew.Box is 3.5x2.5, VINTAGE 1970s the! Company Histories.. for my Ronson varaflames - Hodgson was ousted in the middle of the.. Couple of months later two days class or Priority depending on weight of package all. Lighter FUEL why i chose to have trademark Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning blog. Banjo lighter ; Comet & quot ; pocket lighter came out in.. Varaflame pocket lighters, using the new Multi-Fill fueling system, were in. Available in a perfume atomizer called the `` Perfu-Mist. `` ( see )...
Dia Summer Internship Application, Roger Troutman Daughter, Mercantilism In Spanish Colonies, Articles R