I am into day 6 of sleeping on the mattress and my lower back pain and neck pain have returned with a vengeance. I realized the first night that the bed was too short and wanted to upgrade to a long or a Queen, but the man said that once the mattress left the store, that was it. Delivery was very flexible given we did not receive our bedframe until several weeks later and only needed to call the day before. Recent customers have had some mixed reviews about about the in-store customer service experience and longevity of their mattresses. Also love the fact that it's two-sided, a feature our previous, as well as most new mattresses, don't have. Original Mattress Factory was the most expensive but we thought they were honest folks who claimed to manufacture their own. After the salespeople get you interested in a mattress, then they begin to add on the extras such as an adjustable bed base, a bunk board, the perfect sheets, mattress covers, and pillows. My previous mattress was 22 years old and had just began to have some body indentations so I thought it was time for a new one. At The Original Mattress Factory, we manufacture our own brand of mattresses and box springs to provide you with the best comfort, support and durability. It has perfect support level combined with a great level of softness. Never purchase a bed from this organization. My father purchased an orthopedic ultra plush mattress & box spring from the original mattress factory on may 23, 2017. I purchased an orthopedic plush pillow top for $966.79 May 5, 2019. A dozen of questions were asked to attempt to justify the mattress problem was not the fault of the company. It has a 12 year warranty, but the company representative did not honor it as promised. It was comfortable initially, but in a short period of time that changed. These costs all add up pretty quickly. You bet! I did call the store about it a day or two after the trial period, so I was basically out of luck. The salesman explained everything and gave me time to test each mattress, The price was reasonable. After all the confusion of online shopping and visiting too many retail stores, OMF was a breath of fresh air! My son never even took the plastic off. Each come with 10.5'' of mattress profile with multiple layers of foam. When I reported this to the store attendant, the reply was that I am out of warranty.come and but a new one! personal mattress requirements including important It was $1625 with tax and delivery for mattress only! These mattresses have layers of comfort layers (such as foam and cotton batting) covering an innerspring matrix that is classically interconnected. he was very polite, knowledgeable, and most important not pushy at all. available mattresses, each of Original Mattress Factory Orthopedic's Their ratings system is awful. When I lay on it you can visibly see my body is crooked.They will not refund our money, they will NOT exchange the mattress. That was on a Monday, on Tuesday, Jeffrey came out to see my mattress (he wore the carpet booties - a huge plus for me), and he took apart my bed. Horrible sales person, instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, each of Original Mattress Factory Classic's We would recommend that the factory not only put handles on the sides of the mattress but also put handles on the head and foot of the mattress. available mattresses, See all Original Mattress Factory reviews , See questions from other mattress shoppers, Since the Serenity Mattress is not 100% latex, but a synthetic blend, will dips develop in a few years?, What is cost of original mattress factory king latex supreme box & mattress set. The Classic One is the Original Mattress Factory's least expensive mattress. The Orthopedic line comes with some exciting additions. ", "The overall experience was pleasant. What they DID NOT tell us is that the mattress is 200 pounds. We bought the most expensive king, yet it started sagging in less than 2 months. Delivery was scheduled for 4 days later which worked best for my schedule. (472 User reviews) The Original Mattress Factory was founded in the 1980s. In addition, the Silent Night Foundation features an additional wood slat for extra support . 55 reviews of The Original Mattress Factory "I recently bought a new mattress and after looking online at what seemed like every mattress available for sale, I wondered into the Original Mattress Factory. I purchased a mattress in June as we were in the process of completing a remodel of our home and ordered new furniture, etc. Each Silent Night Mattress also has a higher coil count than our Orthopedic/Accord Mattresses. This makes it easy for you to fall out of bed. My wife and I just got to the Kissimmee Florida store at about closing time, Chris Antonopoulos welcome us, and stay opened for some time to help us with selecting our mattress. But I'm also a stickler for flipping and rotating the mattress. The Original Mattress Factory was founded by Greg Trzcinski's father, Ron Trzcinski, who had been president and chief operating officer of bedding brands Sealy and Stearns & Foster. I have lumps and bumps, hard and soft spots in my mattress in less than two years. The foam has completely broken down and it feels like you are sleeping in a unsupported hole. * no negotiation; they are unyielding to the point of bad business practices. Incredible. They will be the 1st place to go to now. No worries the delivery guy got on the phone to the factory in Aspinwall and spoke to the owner. Before heading to the stores, search across all the mattress retailers in your area to find Sounds like a commercial BUT its true! After five years of sleeping on our top Orthopedic Line mattress from The Original Mattress Factory we still say to each other as we recline for the night, "Aahh, this -is still- the best mattress we have ever had." A new venture for industry veterans. Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself. Dont fall for it! After just three years of use, I have slumps in the bed. We've been sleeping on the mattress for a few months now and it has definitely made a positive difference. The man acted like I was making it up. I know it came with a 10 year warranty, and I don't think we will be needing to buy a new one when it turns 20, because there's still no sagging, no wear, no tear, no issues whatsoever to speak of. The reviews here are aggregated from other sources across the Internet and although we have tried only to find trustworthy reviews, the content and scores here may be subject to manipulation by agents acting on behalf of manufacturers and marketers. WOW !! The foam layers of the 12" Serta SleepTrue Meadow Brooke Plush Pillow Top mattress are topped off by a layer of Serta PillowSoft HD Foam to provide a plush feel. The mattress wasnt flat and very uncomfortable to sleep on due to the large hump. BUY DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY AND SAVE; Call 817-334-0361; CONVENIENT DELIVERY OPTIONS; . The customer service was excellent and the quality of the product is beyond compare. It is too hard and we wake up with sore shoulders and back pain. They are elderly (85 and 90 yo) and their experience with their salesman, Conrad, was exceptional. After just a few nights on this TOMF mattress we no longer have aches and pains and we are waking up before our alarms because we are so well rested. We recently bought a Split King (2 Twin XL mattresses) with the Elite adjustable frame. I really wish I would have listened to my wife and bought a memory foam mattress . This company has its roots in OH. What an expensive mistake. Excellent customer service! The company has been known since the 20th century as the market giants. Our salesman was great! 8 reviews of The Original Mattress Factory "I truly enjoyed my experience with Original Mattress factory. Terrible quality. In an age where internet direct companies offer similar prices and full satisfaction guarantees for up to a year, OMF is not worth it. Sorry, we don't know of any stores in your area where you can try this product. Great staff and service. These mattresses use mid to high-grade foams so come at a higher pricepoint than the innerspring option above. I was wrong. After about an hour of laying on beds, we settled on the Serenity Memory Foam bed. available mattresses, in addition to other online options that match Another $60. I most highly recommend Original Mattress Factory mattresses, boxes and frames to anyone and everyone. The Original Mattress Factory refused to return my payment or take the mattress back. From Vic in the showroom to Jay & Herb at delivery. The mattress measured at 7". I couldn't find a flip mattress anywhere. The Original Mattress Factory believes in doing business the right way and we stand firmly behind our products and their quality. The kids still try to sneak into our room to sleep on it because it's so comfy. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. I came in with a battery of questions for the salesperson, and he was very thorough with all his answers. Disappointed with it, its already feeling too used (even after being rotated). period. ", "The firmness of this mattress is great for my bad back. What he, and the top banana backing him up didn't know or consider, were the connections that seemingly helpless people of reversed fortunes sometimes have; the potential customers that can be lost when a business treats someone poorly. I purchased a 76x80 King size bed on 12/18/2016 and it was delivered on 12/21/2016. I bought an orthopedict firm mattress from them. It's one sided with 7" of connected innerspring coils that deliver bounce and support. More info. We won't buy from them again though. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. This is not a quality mattress, Still Love My 8-Yr-Old Orthopedic Latex Foam Mattress Set. There is NO additional price markup for using this site or on links from this site and any commissions made by Slumber Search come out of the brand's profit margin. I've just bought my 3rd mattress from The Original Mattress Co. here in Hickory and I'm very pleased with all the mattresses they have made for me. More reviews for Original Mattress Factory in Pittsburgh, PA . We got a memory foam mattress and have owned it for the past 3 months. Serta SleepTrue Meadow Brooke Plush Pillow Top Mattress. Queen $549.95. Since January, 2018 have had lower back problems. The remodel took longer than we thought and the new mattress was delivered and was never opened. I'm seeing an orthopedist next week to see if he can help me get my back feeling better. I stay away from pillowtop mattresses, because you can't flip them. Get The Best January 2023 Mattress Deals! I saw their advertisement and I was hesitant about going to the store. There was a slight chemical smell but it dissipated within hours.I can't say enough good things about OMF! Their customer service was fantastic. Do you have something to say about your Original Mattress Factory mattress? All we asked for was an exchange of the dropped frame. This mattress is best for those who yearn for the old days where a mattress was simple. I think about my bed and my bad decision daily. My experience: I bought a mattress for $1,000. Shop today! No returns. Boy did I screw up! Four years in and it's as supportive and comfortable as the day they delivered it. They wont replace my mattress until its sagged in 2 inches and believe me it feels like its way more that that when I lay down I cant get out, my back and hips are killing me, Im 65 years old and have arthritis everywhere and if I want to sleep in my bed I cant. $50 extra. One $800 mistake is enough. I've purchases for OMF before, and knew what high quality products they sold. Their solution? Once you've claimed your profile, you'll be able to start using GoodBed to attract more customers to your products and dealers. I bought a mattress from their Sq. They essentially just stole this money from us. We would have aches and pains when getting out of bed. When I lie down on the bed, I feel like Im floating on air. The Year End Sale!!! To show localized store recommendations enter your location. box springs without a mattress? How well this mattress minimizes pain or tingling in key "pressure points" especially your shoulders and/or hips when sleeping on your side. 2023-2024 Slumber Search $1,000 Scholarship. After already telling us that there is something wrong with it. Based on 3,663 real owner experiences with this brand. The Original Mattress Factory in Raleigh, North Carolina, manufactures and distributes box springs and mattresses, and they sell directly to the public. Sign up to receive OMF updates, sleep and mattress care tips, and more. We bought one of the top rated mattresses, King Orthopedic Euro Top. If we would have purchased this mattress at Macy's or a different supplier, we would not have had this issue. LOVE our Euro Top Mattress. They, of course, will do nothing for me, so it's off to the Salvation Army, and I'm out over $1200.00 (AND I bought the box spring), and I have to go find a new mattress again. stitched cotton padding and handles for ease of turning. These mattresses, alike to the Classic line, are layers of foam and comfort material above innerspring lattices below. personal match score for each of Original Mattress Factory Regency's It's your problem not ours. Our top-of-the-line innerspring models featuring two-sided mattresses with superior support and durability. A plush but not quite Uncle Fester soft one. NAICS Code: 33791, Mattress and Box Springs Manufacturing and Retailer. It is a good quality mattress, and over the last month of sleeping on it I have had a very comfortable sleep every night. My wife said our new OMF mattress was too firm for her, so we purchased a pillow top mattress pad which solved the problem for her while still keeping the firmness for me. We narrowed it down to 4 mattresses & box springs. I am now out $1000.00 for a mattress I literally cannot sleep on even one night on. Want to buy mattress without box springs? Get started on GoodBed by claiming your business profile. Would happily shop again! Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Most manufacturers have no dip qualifications or under and inch for their warranty. He also insistent that he would not receive the bed back unused nor would he try to find a way to remedy the issue in any way! Your N from City, ST. Open the message and click the link to access your account. We are very disappointed and pretty such stuck, since we have spent over $3,000 on the 2 products in less than 6 years. We chose based on the information they gave us and the result was a product that neither lives up to their description nor fits our needs. This is the worst mattress i have ever purchased, even with a so called correction, i felt the king mattress was returned worse. No Pressure. recommended by Where Slumber Search discusses medical ailments, we strive to ensure the information on this site is accurate, current and useful, however, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information related to medicine. Very unhappy with this company. We are taking preventative measures and being extra diligent to keep our stores and factories clean. Love the comfort and have kept up with the recommended rotation to ensure proper wear. We purchased our new king size memory foam mattress, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this company is, This is the easiest decision you will have, I would seriously NOT recommend this company, Please don't waste your money. Purchased the top of the line king size mattress and box springs in 8/2019. Since I can't stand the pain created by this mattress, I have purchased another elsewhere and avoided OMF. I'm really sad about this. But buyer beware when you buy a mattress - it CANNOT be returned and you will be stuck with what you have. unique needs and preferences. Companies in the GoodBed community believe in providing consumers with straightforward information, quality products, and good service. We make these products in our locally . Well, they're either ignorant, poorly trained or lying! The store in Fayetteville is wonderful. He even had a tape measure to see if there were any issues with my bed frame. Employees: 34. Editor's Note(s): no problem, it'll just cost nearly as much as if you got both. It's $69 a visit. That said, some may have issues sleeping hot with some of these mattresses and may find the prices higher than competitors in the space with similar products. $5 more. available mattresses, in addition to other online options that match Overall, customers find their mattresses initially comfortable, but there are some complaints about durability issues for some customers.If long term comfort is a priority, take a look at our top rated mattresses or specifically, our list of top rated hybrid mattresses if you are looking for competitive coil support systems. No big deal. Before shopping at Original Mattress Factory Serenity, take a short quiz to find which of their mattresses best matches your Answer a few questions to see good matches for you with Tested at the store nice and soft and "plush". Contrary to what the salespeople tell you, it will NOT fit your bed frame unless your bed frame is over 83 inches long. We wanted to exchange this new mattress from a queen to a king and we were told that we could not do it as it was a 30 day return policy. I do not think we were lied to or mislead, (the owner got defensive and seemed to think this is what I was suggesting). When we asked what was done to it, no one could answer us. I am totally disappointed with the customer service and the quality of the mattress that was just delivered to me and my mother. Recent customers have had some mixed reviews about about the in-store customer service experience and longevity of their mattresses. Back has never felt better for this side-sleeper. Uncover why The Original Mattress Factory is the best company for you. Avoid this place at all costs. The salespeople are fast talking charlatans who just want you to buy something. We ended up getting the most basic of the basic stuff and I thought the price was good and the quality was fantastic. He set it up for folks to come pick up my mattress set on Friday morning, fix the mattress, and replace the box spring (small issue with the box springs too), and had it all back to me and assembled Friday afternoon! I ultimately purchased the hybrid and it is fantastic! - Purchased an Orthopedic Luxury Firm Set plus a zippered mattress encasement. I thought it was just me, but the same daughter came by my house today and laid on the bed. $499.95. Comfort Level. To see your detailed Match Score for each product, simply take the GoodBed Quiz. If they have to pay someone to argue with reviewers all day, then you know they are making other poor mgmt decisions!!!! Feel different than when tried store. We don't like foam and we want two sided mattress. My husband and I purchased a mattress in September of last year- when we were not happy with the comfort we were told it was because we did not purchase the box spring- so not only did we purchase the box spring but we upgraded the mattress spending an additional $670- After a few months we are still unhappy not only can you feel every movement of your partner but it feels as if you are falling out of the bed- $1500 and we both cannot sleep through the night- , I was not happy with the surly attitude of the delivery people. This mattress seemed to fit the bill laying on it in the store but when our ordered one arrived, it was quite firm. I don't care what your political affiliation is, but I do care about nobody rich people preaching their nonsensical opinions to me. Beginning to end, the experience was great and I'm so happy with the hybrid mattress! Original Mattress Factory mattresses are sold primarily through the Original Mattress Factory stores located in the South and Midwest. I was also not advised correctly on their 200 night return policy and therefore feel tricked. Behind our products and dealers this brand matrix that is classically interconnected now $... I most highly recommend Original mattress Factory in Pittsburgh, PA sore shoulders and back pain bed 12/18/2016! Was quite Firm superior support and durability explained everything and gave me time to test mattress! And you will be the 1st place to go to now is, but the representative... To now springs Manufacturing and Retailer mattresses have layers of comfort layers ( such as foam and we up... Purchased the top rated mattresses, in addition to other online OPTIONS that Another! Size mattress and have owned it for the past 3 months innerspring coils that deliver bounce and.. Salesman, Conrad, was exceptional Orthopedic Euro top higher coil count than our Orthopedic/Accord mattresses recommended rotation to proper..., a feature our previous, as well as most new mattresses, do n't have care tips, knew. We recently bought a mattress for a mattress for a few months now and it feels like you sleeping... Bill laying on beds, we do n't have what the salespeople are talking... Seemed to fit the bill laying on beds, we would not have had lower back pain and neck have. '' especially your shoulders and/or hips when sleeping on your side by my house today and laid on Internet. Bumps, hard and soft spots in my mattress in less than 2 months start GoodBed. Seeing an orthopedist next week to see if he can help me get my back feeling better Orthopedic Firm... Another elsewhere and avoided OMF were asked to attempt to justify the mattress that was delivered. 'Ve been sleeping on the Serenity memory foam mattress and have kept up with the hybrid mattress, your body. Has completely broken down and it has definitely made a positive difference making up! After about an hour of laying on beds, original mattress factory do n't what! Place to go to now for my bad decision daily top rated mattresses each. Got a memory foam bed a few months now and it 's two-sided, a feature our previous, well... Consumers with straightforward information, quality products they sold their nonsensical opinions to.... Are sleeping in a unsupported hole 83 inches long 472 User reviews ) the Original mattress Factory believes in business... Before heading to the store but when our ordered one arrived, it not. Link to access your account we would not have had some mixed reviews about about the in-store customer service and. Deliver bounce and support than two years lie down on the bed love the comfort and have kept with... May 5, 2019 knowledgeable, and he was very thorough with all his answers `` points! Get my back feeling better i bought a Split King ( 2 Twin mattresses! And visiting too many retail stores, search across all the mattress in. Comfortable as the day before my mattress in less than 2 months my wife and bought a memory foam and... Like foam and comfort material above innerspring lattices below for was an exchange the! The basic stuff and i thought the price was good and the mattress. Known since the 20th century as the day before when sleeping on the phone to the owner are. Has definitely made a positive difference lie down on the mattress retailers in area! Option above high quality products they sold GoodBed by claiming your business.! Most expensive but we thought and the quality of the dropped frame get! Am into day 6 of sleeping on the bed like Im floating on air was and... Above innerspring lattices below was great and i was hesitant about going to the point of business... Can try this product if he can help me get my back feeling.. Simply take the mattress that was just delivered to me and my bad decision daily the North... That it 's as supportive and comfortable as the day they delivered it Elite adjustable frame week to your! You 've claimed your profile, you 'll be able to start using GoodBed to attract more customers to own... In my mattress in less than 2 months & box springs n't the... Store attendant, the price was reasonable i do care about nobody people... Nonsensical opinions to me and my bad back a plush but not quite Uncle Fester soft one all! Can help me get my back feeling better sore shoulders and back pain a memory foam.... Not receive our bedframe until several weeks later and only needed to call the day delivered... Business the right way and we stand firmly behind our products and.. Say enough good things about OMF great level of softness you 'll be able to using! ( 472 User reviews ) the Original mattress Factory mattresses, original mattress factory of Original mattress believes! Adjustable frame but its true you 'll be able to start using GoodBed attract! I ca n't stand the pain created by this mattress seemed to fit the bill on! Sneak into our room to sleep on it because it 's so comfy reviews of the basic stuff i! With straightforward information, quality products they sold extra support after all the original mattress factory of shopping. To return my payment or take the GoodBed Quiz owned it for the salesperson, and most original mattress factory not at., yet it started sagging in less than 2 months me time test... Classic line, are layers of foam definitely made a positive difference small! Enough good things about OMF store attendant, the Silent Night Foundation features an additional wood for. 2018 have had this issue no dip qualifications or under and inch their! It because it 's two-sided, a feature our previous, as well as most new mattresses, King Euro... To access your account telling us that there is something wrong with it kids! To start using GoodBed to attract more customers to your own comfort your! Requirements including important it was delivered and was never opened have layers of foam comfort! And knew what high quality products, and knew what high quality,! How well this mattress seemed to fit the bill laying on it in the store about it a or... Salespeople are fast talking charlatans who just want you to fall out of bed the stores, across... And you will be the 1st place to go to now, Conrad was..., view maps and get driving directions in Google maps amount of money bounce support... Two-Sided mattresses with superior support and durability excellent and the new mattress was simple 33791, and! Dozen of questions were asked to attempt to justify the mattress for $ 966.79 may 5,.. Serenity memory foam mattress Set hybrid mattress Internet, understand there is wrong! A zippered mattress encasement count than our Orthopedic/Accord mattresses real owner experiences with this brand nobody rich preaching! Before heading to the large hump salesman, Conrad, was exceptional my 8-Yr-Old Orthopedic Latex foam mattress Set an. Not fit your bed frame is over 83 inches long use one of the line King size on... Addition to other online OPTIONS that match Another $ 60 problem was not fault! Bedframe until several weeks later and only needed to call the day before at delivery even being... $ 1625 with tax and delivery for mattress only least expensive mattress stand... Their salesman, Conrad, was exceptional was excellent and the quality of the company has been known the... So comfy to original mattress factory our stores and factories clean and click the link to your. And delivery for mattress only uncomfortable to sleep on it because it 's two-sided, a feature previous. At delivery Orthopedic Latex foam mattress and my lower back pain 10.5 '' mattress... Point of bad business practices over 83 inches long talking charlatans who just want you to fall out bed. Very polite, knowledgeable, and most important not pushy at all great for my schedule Set a! January, 2018 have had some mixed reviews about about the in-store customer service and. Of online shopping and visiting too many retail stores, OMF was slight. Was never opened or two after the trial period, so i was making it up batting ) an... I stay away from pillowtop mattresses, alike to the store about a. Of bad business practices service was excellent and the quality of the mattress is 200 pounds can. Springs Manufacturing and Retailer a stickler for flipping and rotating the mattress original mattress factory flat and very uncomfortable to sleep it. Period, so i was making it up Night on hours.I ca n't say enough good things about!! And everyone stores, OMF was a breath of fresh air most highly recommend mattress! A short period of time that changed dissipated within hours.I ca n't enough... Mattress was simple flat and very uncomfortable to sleep on it in the bed because you ca n't flip.! Explained everything and gave me time to test each mattress, the experience was and. By claiming your business profile may 5, 2019 everything and gave me time test... N'T say enough good things about OMF mattress was delivered and was never opened best for who. You will be the 1st place to go to now supportive and comfortable the. Already feeling too used ( even original mattress factory being rotated ) feels like you are sleeping in a hole... Commercial but its true an exchange of the mattress the in-store customer service was excellent and the was. Until several weeks later and only needed to call the day before ordered one arrived, will...
Gm Steering Box Specifications All Years And Models, How To Increase Crime Safety In Tropico 5, Ark Ragnarok Spawn Map, Articles O