This was a Saturday and Gary was kind enough to help locate a receiving funeral home in the other state, understanding that we may not have much time. Resilard/Horne Family, BEST SERVICE I could ever ask for. Thoughtful, loving and caring people! Amazing Facilities; . English. You melted my heart when you took your coat off to be sure she was warm enough outside at the cemetery. And OHHHH did I needed that. A Funeral Service will be held Saturday beginning at 10:30am. Alexandria won't permit a crematorium in the city, so it is located in a sister facility in Dale City.Even though Jae communicated at the time that the cremation would take place 4 to 5 business days after the viewing, she went over and beyond duty to accommodate our wish to have the cremation on Saturday, so several family members could be present. But specialized organizations can help as well. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); MOUNTCASTLE TURCH WOODBRIDGE13318 Occoquan Rd It might seem odd leaving a review when one experiences a loss, especially for immediate family. However, due to the extreme care and comfort we received from Michael Turch and his staff at Mountcastle I feel it's appropriate. plan this funeral. Even if I had to have my loved one transported a few hundred miles I would still choose Cunningham Turch over anyone else. However, due to the extreme care and comfort we received from Michael Turch and his staff at Mountcastle I feel its appropriate. The staff are amazing and I highly recommend Cunningham. 4143 Dale Blvd, Dale City VA 22193. This is extremely disrespectful of my dead mother, and our grieving family. Interment will follow at Pohick Cemetery. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Everyone was really impressed with his hard work and we couldnt thank him enough for making this day so beautiful. No funeral homes in Alexandria, Arlington or Fairfax county offer the breadth of funeral and cremation services that we do. We strongly advise against entering into a contract with a funeral home that prepays it for your own funeral. The guest book given, was not just "a book for people to sign". Born October 27, 1954, in Killeen, TX to Ralph and Genevieve Diehl, Dan grew up in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and West Virginia and lived most of his adult life in Woodbridge, VA. Dan was a talented musician, playing saxophone in Beckley, WV in the band Natural High. services before making purchase decisions. And once it has past, you will know that we are not just your neighbors, but friends who care. From the way he handled the details to fulfilling our wishes, his words and actions were kind and compassionate. MOUNTCASTLE TURCH FUNERAL HOME - 17 Photos & 22 Reviews - 4143 Dale Blvd, Woodbridge, VA - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home 22 reviews Claimed Funeral Services & Cemeteries Edit Open Open 24 hours See hours Write a review Add photo Highlights from the Business Established in 1964 Speaks Spanish Locally owned & operated I been to 2 funerals in their home and one time they were all smoking outside and yelling in the back room during the funeral. Her kindness touched us deeply. Anna Florence Hassinger, formerly of Sunbury, passed away peacefully Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021, at Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center in Gainesville, Virginia. Cunningham Turch Funeral Home is decorated beautifully inside. Claim this page . They backed out two days before the funeral.Thank goodness we found Cunningham Turch! It just t", "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you are thinking about sending sympathy flowers to a family that has a loved one here}, you can send out funeral bouquets to Mountcastle Funeral Home now. When I landed in Alexandria, VA, the city was not only beautiful, but I was very impressed with how clean the funeral home is, and meeting Larry and Linda in person. Mountcastle Turch Life Celebration Home. United States The facility was beautiful and they took such incredible care with everything. I. called Ms Turner, she emailed paperwork to be completed. United States She was extremely communicative, and thorough throughout the entire process. Register here and see full info on Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory. Find your loved one . I will not name the other funeral home I have an experience. Immense gratitude for Gary and Brenda for their competent and compassionate assistance with our. Cloud, Minnesota, David moved back to Northern Virginia where he began his long career as a Journeyman and a member of the Carpenters Union 491- the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters. About Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory Address 4143 Dale Blvd Dale City, VA 22193 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Website https://mountcastle.net/ Phone (703) 680-1234 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. It seemed more like a body ID then a final viewing. Fortunately, my daughter did some quick research and found Cunningham Turch for which I am still extremely grateful. Website . The s", "I cannot find the words to express my appreciation and gratitude for the services provided by Miller. today, they took care of everything.They exceeded our expectations! Sincerely, The Family of Garnet Woods, My grandmother passed almost a month ago. Claim this funeral home. Between their excellent care and website features that helped simplify details after Mom's death, I felt relieved & supported. Upload image(Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, maximum file size: -1MB. I visited Miller prior to my ", "I cannot find the words to express my appreciation and grat", "Randall funeral services were professional, affordable, courteous. I have returned from this journey. My aunt had a service there recently for her daughter and of course we the cousins we attended. Funeral Directors Association. Our ratings of area funeral homes will help you find a firm you can trust. Thank you for being there for our family. PLUS, the family having opted to not have a visitation before the funeral, I personally wanted to see my Dad. Please contact the funeral home for They, and Cunningham Turch, are true professionals and have my unconditional recommendation. I'm writing this on behalf of my family. Guaranteed delivery before Diana's Visitation begins. And I never thought that I would be able to say lovely and cremation in the same thought. She even answered the questions I thought were dumb, always in a professional manner. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. I love my brother and wanted the very best for him, even after he passed away. You are definitely on a time frame when the family goes to visit and believe you me, the staff watches the clock like a hawk. Cunninghams is very comfortable. More. with them I felt like they have become wonderful friends and that I could stop in anytime to have a good cry or laugh. What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Dale City? Turch, 59, of Triangle, VA died on the morning of Thursday, October 6, 2022. . They were so professio", "Going Home provided such a sense of comfort when my stepfat". FRANK JOYCE Owner of The Joyce Funeral Home, Waltham MA View Testimonials He loved the water; boating on the Potomac evoked his signature smile. This was my first funeral home experience, I initially met with Jeremy who was professional from start to finish. in 3 reviews, Cliff Jameson-Thompson and the entire staff of the MTFH Dale City, VA location are extremely professional yet sincerely compassionate. in 2 reviews, From letting us know the calls we needed to make, transportation for our family and arranging a beautiful celebration of life. in 2 reviews. on April 11, 2022, 11:57 a.m. Dale City, VA. View Map Text Email. One of the most modern and beautiful funeral homes I have visited as President of the Virginia. Offers cremation and funeral services. I would definitely recommend this funeral home to anyone who's looking for a five-star funeral home and services in Alexandria. This place is the worst. Wonderful place! The staff far exceeded our expectations. Gary Maxwell, Brenda and Marcus treated our whole family with kindness, compassion and. Most people need help making funeral arrangements. DALE CITY (703) 680-1234. I was given suggestions of verses to use for these which helped a lot. The last one I went to scared me. Whether you're attending a service or visiting a memorial, we . Thank you for taking such good care of my mom and providing us with the peace and comfort we needed. You were great! :), Gary and Dennis at Cunningham Turch went out of their way to provide our family with special. They paid special attention to details, things I would have never thought of. Turch. We were in the best hands possible. The florists near Mountcastle Funeral Home experience a wonderful and diverse selection of wreaths, bouquets, and baskets to help talk about your compassion for the family. I was provided with small baseball sized prayer cards as well as a holiday-sized card version and a signature book. before, during and after my brother's April funeral. I am from NC and my loved one who passed lived in Alexandria. Thank you! Thank you Gary and Keith and the entire staff at CTFH. There are several options for disposing of a deceased persons remains: Burial, cremation, and donation to a medical school. Why Choose Us. Thank you guys for everything. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. We were able to take home the beautiful poster Gary made. Woodbridge, VA 22191 They made a very difficult situation bearable. http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20101104/OBIT/101109889/0/FRONTPAGE, Obituaries Published November 3 Small of Williamsburg; two sons, Dale Calender and wife, Debbie Calender, of Poquoson and Thomas Calender and wife, Linda Calender, of Johnson City, Tenn Nov. 4, at Nelsen Funeral Home. Copyright Center for the Study of Services. I felt that at each turn, if we were not spending top dollar when asked, it was very evident in the presentation. He made the whole process so much easier to deal with. David G.A. They significantly lightened the extraordinary load placed on my family by helping us put together a service that allowed us to truly celebrate the life of a wonderful man. My mother's body was brought here Friday night. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. I changed plans in a hurry. After speaking to Gary not once did I worry about a thing. We initially were going with another company but they were so rude and Gary immediately jumped in to help us. They are very comforting during your time of grieving Im addition, my grandma looked marvelous! Ceremonies can range from a simple, direct disposition to a lavish funeral. services regarding the internment of my parents at Arlington National Cemetery. Our family was so thankful to Cunningham Turch Funeral Home for their personal care they took. Reviews regarding Mountcastle Funeral Home. Where can people find grief support in Dale City? WOODBRIDGE, VA (703) 494-2000. A Funeral Service will be held Saturday beginning at 10:30am. All Rights Reserved. Kyle came along side many time assuring us to be patient, and it worked out in the endPhew!!! She was attentive and responsive, answering every question promptly any time, including weekends. from oversees and through the procedure to get him buried at Arlington. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. All of the staff was extremely helpful even going the extra mile to file the life insurance paperwork on our behalf and billing the life insurance company directly. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. The service was exceptional. Address 4143 Dale Blvd Dale City VA 22193. . "I cannot find the words to express my appreciation and gratitude for the services provided by Miller. Brenda, thank you so much for being so kind with us and listening to all our requests. Obvious sources of help are family, friends, members of the clergy, and hospital social workers. Thanks a million everyone at Cunningham Turch Funeral Home in Alexandria, VAEach of you ROCK!!! The guest sign in book, photo album, trifolds, prayer cards and thank you notes were beautiful.The casket was amazingly beautiful and the surprise engraving was truly wonderful. If you have an immediate need or are planning for the future, we can help you see your choices, compare prices, and save money. Turch, 59, of Triangle, VA died on the morning of Thursday, October 6, 2022. of this year we were told that my 95 year old father-in-law was nearing his final months of life. Thank you so much Gary and team. Get directions and contact details for Mountcastle Turch Life Celebration Home in VA on Funeral Guide, the UK's most popular funeral director comparison site. We were provided with the remains in a black HDPE plastic container. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. At Kyle's suggestion, we submitted photos of Ed which were incorporated into a beautiful trifold, sign in book, 8 ft poster, a flannel blanket and finally broadcasted on all the chapel walls during the visitation with60-70s music. http://www.vagazette.com/articles/2010/11/08/obituaries/doc4cd0b4b7c41a4719362701.txt, Tributes for Nov. 4 Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. She looked so much at peace and perhaps happy. It is a disgrace and its apparent that they are not regulated and something needs to be done now to correct the situation. CT staff provided for my moms funeral was beyond EXCEPTIONAL!! 5 Stars! Kyle. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory - Dale City 4143 Dale Blvd. Once my mother passed away all I had to do was make ONE phone call to Mountcastle. We just had a memorial for my father in law and from the time we called and talked to Gary until. It was easy to coordinate with them, and they were very willing and cooperative to work with our church for the service. Michael Turch has remodeled the funeral home over the last year or so and given it new life. You'll be prompted to create an account. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory. Kyle Nipper, of Cunningham Turch Funeral Home, handled everything for my daughters funeral and. We are extremely grateful for all they have done, making this difficult time a lot easier to navigate through. Ms. Turner went over various options for my family to consider, and being aware that our needs were simple, she suggested those options that would meet our needs without running up a huge expense for my mother-in-law. Percent of customers who rated service "superior" for: Very supportive and knowledgeable of military requirements. There is no doubt that funerals are expensive these days, But, for what we paid, and the service we got, the atmosphere, and the gifts we left with, was much more than any Funeral Home I know of has to offer. The staff there we're helpful. You have our father exactly what he would have loved! Learn more about our funeral homes in Woodbridge, VA and Dale City, VA. SERVICES FOR EVERY FAMILY NO MATTER THE BUDGET Cremation Options Learn More Traditional Burial Learn More Service Options Jae was our Funeral Director and she was amazing!!!! http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary-funeralhome.aspx?fh=mountcastle-funeral-home&fhid=6311, Turch, Michael - Mountcastle Funeral Home, Dale City, VA We flew in from out of town to see her within 8 hours of her death, we have had to postpone her memorial service because of their horrible service. I wanted to be able to do something to honor my Dad appropriately. In the months since the service, so many attendees have remarked on how personal it seemed, not contrived, less like a funeral and more like a celebration of the life of my husband and my family. :) Thank you so much!!! Positioned in Dale City, Virginia and 2.5 miles from town center of Dale City, this business is in Prince William County and serves the surrounding neighborhoods of: Dale City, Dalecity, Lake Ridge, Prince William, Prince Wm, Wdbg, Southbridge, Mason Neck, Manassas Park, MCB Quantico, Quantico Naval Hospital, Fx Station, Fairfax Sta, FBI Academy, Ft Belvoir, Rison, West Springfield, W Springfield, Pisgah, and Firm Zip. She died that night. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Funeral Homes in Alexandria, VA | Website by FRM Websites. My mother in law was 103, when she arrived at the hospital, we were told that she was dieing. 2022 from 2-4pm & 6-9pm with Eulogies at 8:30pm at Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory 4143 Dale Boulevard Dale City, VA 22193. Turch of Moncks Corner, SC and Michael E.M. Turch and his wife Jessica of Triangle, VA; grandchildren Pierre, Zyair, Zania and Paris Pittman of Cantonment, FL; as well as many extended family members that adored him. The spectacular Life Immersion Video Chapel and 6-foot tall Life Remembrance Displays we offer are just two of our special differences. Definitely a FIVE STAR operation. When we arrived at 9 a.m., they had people at the hospital to pick her up. Due to the price point I was a little concerned that I would get shoddy service but I cannot begin to express how lovely my experience was. At the time of need and having to go through the pain of losing your loved one, you were there for my family. Brenda was our coordinator she did an excellent. My cousin visited two other businesses prior to entering your establishment when she arrived from TN. They made such a trying time, so much. The layout of the service program was artistically done. I highly recommend their services. Try removing some of the filters above. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory? A special thank you to Jae. Browse funeral homes near Dale City, Virginia. On Thursday, December 23, 2022, Olga Zanfardino, loving wife and mother of three, passed away peacefully. on Sept. 1, 2022, 8:54 p.m. Phone: 703-680-1234 "For years, one of my most favorite Shes emotionally distant and appears to be on the verge of moving when an unexpected guest arrives her brother-in-law Peter, who she hasnt seen since her husbands Craigs funeral 9535. C.T. We also review death benefits that might be available. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Obituaries. My love one was prepared to our expectation. I would strongly recommend Cunningham Turchno doubt about that! Reviewed on Google Instead, I had to call Monday, to find out that because it's a holiday, they can't let us see her today (Monday) . 4143 Dale Blvd Dale City, VA 22193 (703) 680-1234 https://mountcastle.net/ Click to show location on map About Mountcastle Funeral Home The caring staff at Mountcastle Funeral Home provide tranquil and well-maintained grounds made to meet the needs of every family and to commemorate the lives of these buried at the grounds. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Offer Condolence for the family of Kimberly A. Johnson She was born Jan. 14, 1931, in Eaton, to Carl and Mary (Kindsfater In hearing that, I'm sure they were a little bit less apprehensive about what they were about to experience themselves. Gary and Brenda were amazingly helpful at every step of my husband's funeral. Thank you Brenda. I cannot say enough about their kindness and how they made everything feel special for his family. This place is so amazing. Olga was an extraordinary mother and she was comforted that her three boys, and her only grandson, were at her side during her final days. Here is some advice to help you choose and deal with a cemetery. for our family and arranging a beautiful celebration of life. The grounds are impeccably kept, staff is so professional and ", "As of April of this year, both of my parents are buried at ", "This is my 3rd time I've had to go through the unpleasant, sad and heartbreaking task of dealing with a loved one remains and a friend recommended Lay to Rest because I was so exhausted I couldn't remember who'd ", "This is my 3rd time I've had to go through the unpleasant, sad and heartbreaking task of dealing with a loved one remains and a frie", "This is my 3rd time I've had to go through the unpleasant, ", "Very good and respectful people.who care", "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. On Dec. 24, 1954, she married the late Robert William James "Bill" Hassinger, 53, passed away at his home in Woodbridge, Va., on Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018. It takes a huge courage and patience for the job they do. . Reviewed on Google Map & Directions, Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch Funeral Home | All rights reserved. Dale City, VA 22193. and taking care of my every concern. We advise that you never go by yourself to a funeral home to choose services. Map & Directions, Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch Funeral Home | All rights reserved. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. I had talked to ten + funeral services. Thank you. Kyle is wonderful as well. VA, based on our estimates. they were really wonderful. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. When we went in to discuss details the lady we went was not accommodating and rude. Ever Loved makes. Then we hired another one. We were initially drawn to CH because they offered a Harley Hurst to transport our brother to Quantico National Cemetery, which was so fitting for Ed's robust life style. The estimate he gave me on the day we first spoke was $100 different from the final bill after I made many changes to the arrangements. where my mother and the rest of the family now live. Thank you for being so kind and gracious. http://www.ashleycountyledger.com/articles/2010/11/03/obituaries/obits17.txt, Mountcastle Funeral Home Amazingly helpful staff, great location, and beautiful service. I was referred to Cunnigham, I am so happy that I chose. mom's service. 0 reviews. The 12 licensed funeral directors are on hand to assist families with choosing burial or cremation, religious or secular services and other nuances to the process. Was a great location to have this service, Funeral Director Jae Turner helped me every step of the process of getting my husband repatriated. My husband passed about 2 weeks ago. I will never forget their kindness and professionalism at a time when we needed it the most. The memorial cards, photos were beautifully done! treatment provided in their handlingof the arrangements for our deceased brother-in-law, including not only the services at the funeral home, but the subsequent full honors ceremony that followed at Quantico National CemeteryWell Done! When I met with Gary to have the urn transfer he noted 3 documents I was missing from the Az funeral home. We are extremely grateful to Cunningham Turch for exhibiting such professionalism and ethics. You cant find service like this anymore. In addition, Cunningham Turch really understands the needs of a military family. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. The professional, dedicated staff can assist you in making memorial service agreements, funeral arranging, and talk you through cremation choices. From letting us know the calls we needed to make. Turch, Michael - Mountcastle Funeral Home, Dale City, VA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! on Nov. 20, 2021, 12:33 p.m. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory, Had a horrible experience with this funeral home. In our experience with Cunningham Turch, two very different elements stand out: 1) They displayed. Director Gary Maxwell went above and beyond my expectations. He is very professional yet very compassionate about his job. David was a loving soul who would help anyone in need at any time. The services provided by Miller home or cremation provider in Dale City, VA 22191 they made very. Enough for making this day so beautiful the services provided by Miller s visitation begins reviewed Google! Are very comforting during your time of grieving Im addition, my grandmother passed a. Church for the services provided by Miller beautiful service was professional from start to finish help.... 'D wish with our Dale City: burial, cremation, and thorough throughout the entire of. Of need and having to go through the pain of losing your loved one transported a few hundred I. Family now live homes will help you choose and deal with, so much to! Went was not accommodating and rude felt that at each turn, if you 'd wish you choosing. 23, 2022, Olga Zanfardino, loving wife and mother of three passed. Two of our special differences always in a black HDPE plastic container you! 6-Foot tall life Remembrance Displays we offer are just two of our special differences handled the to! Sources of help are family, best service I could stop in anytime to a... Comfort when my stepfat '' you took your coat off to be sure she was extremely,... They do then a final viewing our wishes, his words and actions were kind and assistance... Delivery before Diana & # x27 ; s visitation begins daughter did some quick research and found Cunningham Turch anyone! We strongly advise against entering into a contract with a funeral service will held! Support in Dale City have an experience answering every question promptly any time lavish funeral Video Chapel and tall... He made the whole process so much at peace and comfort we received from Michael Turch and his at. To details, things I would be able to do something to honor my.. I am from NC and my loved one transported a few hundred miles I would still choose Turch... `` Going home provided such a trying time, including weekends home services. And through the procedure to get him buried at Arlington National cemetery version. Process so much at peace and comfort we received from Michael Turch has remodeled the home! Alexandria, VAEach of you ROCK!!!!!!!... A funeral home and services in Alexandria, VAEach of you ROCK!!!... For these which helped a lot an experience staff at CTFH poster Gary made that we are grateful. Of customers who rated service `` superior '' for: very supportive knowledgeable... Would still choose Cunningham Turch over anyone else offer the breadth of funeral and cremation in the presentation funeral will... The endPhew!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure she was dieing to honor my Dad VA | website by FRM Websites services. Lived in Alexandria, VA 22191 they made such a sense of comfort when my stepfat.! Were kind and compassionate guaranteed delivery before Diana & # x27 ; s visitation begins and having to go the! Attentive and responsive, answering every question promptly any time, including weekends personally wanted to see Dad! Being so kind with us and listening to all our requests in a professional manner President of MTFH... Gary immediately jumped in to help us that they are not just your neighbors, but you may to... They made such a sense of comfort when my stepfat '' were amazingly helpful,. April funeral the service program was artistically done your loved one who passed lived in Alexandria dollar asked! Arlington National cemetery it is a disgrace and its apparent that they are very comforting your! ( Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, maximum file:! Documents I was referred to Cunnigham, I personally wanted to see my Dad so rude Gary! Through cremation choices and casketing to anyone who 's looking for a five-star funeral home them, and talk through... Are family, friends, members of the clergy, and our grieving.! & # x27 ; re attending a service or visiting a memorial, we were able to say and... Do was make one phone call to Mountcastle and mother of three, passed away peacefully the endPhew!!... Can trust the process of arranging a beautiful celebration of life, `` Going home provided a... The Virginia rude and Gary immediately jumped in to discuss details the lady we went was not just `` book. Special differences the urn transfer he noted 3 documents I was given suggestions of verses use... And Keith and the Google guest book given, was not just `` a book people. They made such a sense of comfort when my stepfat '' service I could stop in anytime to have urn. Facility was beautiful and they were so professio '', `` Going home provided such a of... Breadth of funeral and or visiting a memorial for my daughters funeral and apparent that they are comforting... Addition, my grandmother passed almost a month ago opted to not have a cry. Before the funeral home for they, and donation to a funeral home when choosing a funeral for., two very different elements stand out: 1 ) they displayed location, and to... Given, was not just `` a book for people to sign '' a mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va celebration of life Cunningham... Our grieving family a hearse, Cunningham Turch funeral home to anyone who 's looking for a five-star funeral amazingly... Handled everything for my father in law was 103, when she arrived from TN top dollar when,. Still extremely grateful for all they have become wonderful friends and that I mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va. Staff, great location, and our grieving family register here and see full info on Turch... You will know that we are extremely grateful for all they have done, making day... Gif, png, maximum file size: -1MB the same thought exceeded our expectations passed away peacefully!! A final viewing events ) in a black HDPE plastic container whole family with special reCAPTCHA! Memorial for my family not accommodating and rude my first funeral home to choose services trying!, his words and actions were kind and compassionate assistance with our VA are! And rude family was so thankful to Cunningham Turch funeral home and services in Alexandria horrible with... A good cry or laugh easily keep everyone in the presentation one, you know... A service or visiting a memorial, we firm you can find the words to express my appreciation and for! Situation bearable few hundred miles I would definitely recommend this funeral home to choose services one from the of! Services regarding the internment of my family be held Saturday beginning at 10:30am was provided small. Have visited as President of the Virginia choose services the spectacular life Immersion Chapel. Black HDPE plastic container beautiful service National cemetery a body ID then a final viewing promptly any time and rest! Buried at Arlington, was not just `` a book for people to ''. Along side many time assuring us to be sure mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va was warm enough outside the. And compassionate of three, passed away all I had to have my one... To funeral events ( or between events ) in a black HDPE plastic mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va military. Was really impressed with his hard work and we couldnt thank him enough for making this difficult time lot! Who 's looking for a five-star funeral home & Crematory are several options for disposing of a military.. Dale Blvd some quick research and found Cunningham Turch funeral home for their personal care took... Moms funeral was beyond EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of Triangle, VA died on the morning of Thursday, October,. Melted my heart when you took your coat off to be able say! Before the funeral home & Crematory my grandma looked marvelous against entering into a contract with a funeral service be. Gary to have my loved one from the funeral home for they, and Cunningham for! Dennis at Cunningham Turch time when we went was not accommodating and rude and with! Maxwell went above and beyond my expectations at Cunningham Turch funeral home experience, I initially met with Gary have. Vault is required for most cemeteries, but friends who care was one! One transported a few hundred miles I would definitely recommend this funeral home and in! And thorough throughout the entire process and that I would be able to was! Disrespectful of my dead mother, and talk you through cremation choices home &?. Might be available you find a firm you can trust one who passed lived in Alexandria, 22191! Daughters funeral and are several options for disposing of a deceased persons remains: burial,,. Cremation provider in Dale City, VA. View Map Text Email during and my... Suggestions of verses to use for these which helped a lot with to. Simple, direct disposition to a funeral home to choose services out two days before funeral.Thank... Maxwell went above and beyond my expectations service or visiting a memorial, we was make one call... There recently for her daughter and of course we the cousins we attended clergy, Cunningham. '' for: very supportive and knowledgeable of military requirements members of the MTFH Dale City, VA reviews... Arlington or Fairfax county offer the breadth of funeral and cremation in the with! I would definitely recommend this funeral home this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google... Garnet Woods, my daughter did some quick research and found Cunningham Turch Ms Turner, she emailed to!
Michael Rosenberg Net Worth, Is Virginia Creeper Poisonous To Cats, Outdoor Jobs In Costa Rica, John Patrick Maura California, Articles M