Mike Brewer is an English reality star and the face ofWheeler Dealer. Mike Brewer Age and Birth Information. Mike Brewer, an English car trader-turned television presenter, married his wife, Michelle, in 1992, and he dotes on her continuously. He is now 58 years old. 54. in the motoring trade, Lewis Warrens Renault 5 helps him see the sunny, Having to do VO in a storm in an old Range Rover f, Happy with the new @powersheds log cabin now it, 1st episode of The Wheeler Dealer Podcast in the p, New Years Day out at the races.. with @richardh, 1st day of 23.. up, got smart and off for a fun da, Happy New Year to everyone, where ever you are in. { if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'cartvshows_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-cartvshows_com-medrectangle-3-0');He started alongside Edd China back on October 7th, 2003. Mike started following in his fathers footsteps when he was just a teenager. Though it undoubtedly gave him PTSD, the Motor Trend Television host gained a lot of respect and fans from all over. They are really good and I can vouch for them all. The car was first registered in 1966, finished in Ermine White and Sherwood Green. The final lot to cross the block is a 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider F1. If you do not have the patience to watch the entire video here are the sections you can skip to, to hear about the specific cars featured: Please write your reply below. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Mike Brewer is an English car trader, television presenter, and author. The Wheeler Dealer host also uses this platform to promote new episodes of his on-coming shows. He is the son of Roger Wilks and Doreen Fitzgerald. Good luck to anyone out there who raises their hand to buy one of my cars. The British Wheeler Dealer has featured in all 216 of the shows episodes. Mike is still putting on car shows all around the country. All cars will be sold by Silverstone Auctions document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Looking to advertise on My Car Heaven? We are now consigning for our next motorcycle sale at the MCN London Motorcycle Show at the ExCeL on 18th February and the Race Retro Classic Car and Competition Sale at Stoneleigh Park on 25th February. } A striking red, floor-start1961 Austin Seven Mini 1961was also snapped up from Phil Reeds small car collection. After sadly passing away some years earlier, the Phil Reed collection was left to his two sons, but they did not share the same passion for cars as their father and were happy to listen to offers - fortunately for Mike. This video is about: Mike Brewer Car Collection in 2022. From her Instagram handle, we can tell that she is a brand ambassador for Wheeler Dealers. The green Cooper S is one of the 1275cc models and has a guide price of 50k-60k, while the red Seven is an early "floor start" car and could pull in 15k-18k. Next up is a stunning 1967 Mini Cooper 1275 S, a car regularly used by John Cooper himself. Ive been there and done that now and I have to say its an incredible experience. The vehicle has a fascinating history, having been purchased by American car enthusiast Phil Reed, before shipping it back to California in the 1980s to add to his growing collection. In the very first episode, Mike can be seen teaching people how to sell cars and maximize their profits. Although they were used, Mike wanted to develop luxurious and quality products that could still fetch a premium rate in the market. In the below, you will get all the information about him birthday, birthplace and other related things. T elevision presenter Mike Brewer, best known for being the main host of car restoration show Wheeler Dealers, is auctioning five of his own cars through Silverstone Auctions. Brewer began his career working in various car dealerships before opening his own business, Mike Brewer Motors, in the early 1990s. It was a converted flat with an okay garden. . But what does the veteran car dealer keep in his own garage? Footage of Mike Brewer has popped up on YouTube this week, in which he revealed details as to how Edd China left Wheeler Dealers. Home >Silverstone News >Press release - 8thNovember 2021, TV PRESENTER MIKE BREWER PUTS FIVE CARS FROM HIS PERSONAL COLLECTION UP FOR SALE. This 2.7 SM was purchased byMr Brewer in a sorry state a few years ago before going through a full strip-down and restoration. Read our Privacy Policy here. Motoring television presenter Mike Brewer is offering up five cars for auction from his personal collection. Fast-forward 40 years, and by pure coincidence, Mike was viewing the Phil Reed collection whilst filming for Wheeler Dealer. Commenting on the cars up for sale, Mike stated, I am sad to see these cars go, but it wastime for a change; I want to consolidate my collection. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and Amazon Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. http://bit.ly/FilmReadSubscribeFilm Read is the #1 place for TV Shows and Movies fanatics. The auto shops proprietor grew up surrounded by cars. Simon Conway. Brewer continues to host Wheeler Dealers, though now with his third mechanically minded co-host ex-F1 mechanic Marc Priestley, nicknamed Elvis for obvious reasons. Mike Brewers Wife, Michelle Brewer Wiki, and Biography facts. We cant help wondering if it is a new car he has acquired? Fast-forward 40 years, and by pure coincidence, Mike was viewing the Phil Reed collection whilst filming for Wheeler Dealer. Mike Brewer Motors. Mike Brewers collection will go on sale on Saturday 13th November from 1pm at the NEC Classic Motor Show. Motoring television presenter Mike Brewer is offering up five cars for auction from his personal collection. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Kinda weird, but great car. Patron of Seesaw Oxford Charity and the Sporting Bears Motor Club, Mike can often be seen at live events raising money for good causes. When he was 19, for instance, he purchased a single room flat in Hackbridge, Surrey, for about 50,000. The catalogue for the final Silverstone Auctions sale of 2021 boasts over 130 classic and collector cars, as well as 96 motorcycles and dozens of automobile items. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. He currently presented Wheeler Dealers from 2003 to 2022 on the Discovery Channel with Marc "Elvis" Priestley. The car was first registered in 1966, finished in Ermine White and Sherwood Green. Porsche Club Video from Wheeler Dealer Mike Brewer's Secret Car Cave - What does Wheeler Dealer Mike Brewer's personal Car Cave look like? Wheeler Dealer Mike Brewer is known for selling cars on screen but he is now parting with a large chunk of his personal motoring collection. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Mike Brewer (born 28 August 1964) is an English car trader turned presenter of motoring television programmes. Sources say that a television host can make as much as $150,000 a year. The catalogue for the final Silverstone Auctions sale of 2021 boasts over 130 classic and collector The terrifying images of broken bones and body parts have been documented on the Ted Bundy crime scene. The Ferrari 360 F1 spider was a car I always desired for that fun in the sun! Following the Minis is a 1966 Lotus Cortina Mk1 in the traditional white and green . Bidding for this auction is available in person, by telephone, online, or via commission (pre-bid) for all of the classic car, motorcycle and automobilia sales. One of his latest posts features a classic blue 76 E 1 model Porsche. It has been quite the year for the auction houses, moving their sales to 100 per cent online due to Covid, but the results have been amazing and, with 128 . Not something thats white and looks like its driven by someone with straightened hair, he said. Motoring television presenter Mike Brewer is offering up five cars for auction from his personal collection. The catalogue for the finalSilverstone Auctionssale of 2021 boasts over 130 classic and collector cars, as well as 96 motorcycles and dozens of automobile items. We hope you enjoy!If youre new, Subscribe! In his post, Anstead explained that . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fast-forward 40 years, and by pure coincidence, Mike was viewing the Phil Reed collection whilst filming for Wheeler Dealer. Motoring television presenter Mike Brewer is offering up five cars for auction from his personal collection. To date, Mike has featured in over 11 different shows. His father loved them, and so did everyone else around him. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'cartvshows_com-banner-1','ezslot_9',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-cartvshows_com-banner-1-0');His restoration business also fetches quite a pretty penny. He can't seem to avoid talking about automobiles. The car was first registered in 1966, finished in Ermine White and Sherwood Green. The catalogue for the final Silverstone Auctions sale of 2021 boasts over 130 classic and collector cars, as well as 96 motorcycles and dozens of automobile items. I'll be hosting the Used Car Awards in December with Car Dealer founder James Baggott and you can nominate your favourite used car dealerships by clicking this link. fc A magnifying glass. By 2020, Mike Brewer has recorded a net worth of $1.5 million. Well, most of these vehicles are refined vestiges of different eras. Images on the SVA website are provided by award winning photographer Lara Platman from Photofeatures, All rights reserved | ICO Ref: za540897. After three seasons, the charming mechanic would be leaving the cast of Wheelers Dealers. As a classic car enthusiast and owner, I always encourage people to drive the classics as much as possible. However, lets face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Five years ago, Max McGee was a server at a couple different restaurants, trying to make ends meet. . 1967 Mini Cooper 1275 S - discovered by Mike Brewer whilst filming, after 40 years in the US However, the seasoned car trader had better luck with the next three cars he sold in the country, and soon moved on to Japan. http://bit.ly/FilmReadSubscribeFilm Read is the #1 pla. An American collector named Phil Reed, whose own ensemble was left to his sons upon his death, owned the two Minis the 67 Cooper having been used by John Cooper himself before it made its way to the US. Wheeler Dealers' former co-host, Edd China, released a second video to ask these people to stop being jerks towards Brewer because of his departure from the show. In a video where the Wheeler Dealers star talks about the presenters' cars, he explains how he thought it was "weird" that a certain car belonged to James and not his co-star. Television car dealer Mike Brewer opened a motors dealership with his wife of 28 years, Michelle, who loves cars just as much as he does. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'cartvshows_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-cartvshows_com-leader-1-0');We also learn that she is quite a good baker. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I always love to hang on to my cars for as long as possible, but the reality is that some of my cars get neglected. Mike Brewer, Self: Wheeler Dealers. In addition to selling vehicles, they also buy used cars from clients who want to part with their automobiles. ); We will not publish your email address. Michelle Brewer celebrates her birthday on July 9th. After over 28 years of marriage, they have just one daughter, Chloe Brewer, together. A highly collectable and coveted high-performance classic sports saloon, the 1966 Ford Cortina Lotus Mk1remains in lovely condition. "Right, so I've got to review Clarkson, Hammond, and May's cars," he starts. Mike Brewer Motors. Registered Company Number: 3147559 | Privacy Policy. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. Hundreds attended the live auctions in person, as well as many With a new year comes lots of exciting new cars and this year is no exception. So, what type of vehicles does the Motor Trend star own? # x27 ; t seem to avoid talking about automobiles an incredible experience have to say its an experience... State a few years ago, Max McGee was a server at a couple different restaurants, trying make. Will go on sale on Saturday 13th November from 1pm at the NEC classic Motor Show was 19, about! Sell cars and maximize their profits the son of Roger Wilks and Doreen Fitzgerald cross the block a! Cookie can only be Read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data browsing. Car Dealer keep in his own business, Mike has featured in 11... Before opening his own business, Mike Brewer Motors, in the market gained lot. Mike started following in his fathers footsteps when he was 19, for instance, he said the veteran Dealer! About automobiles you will get all the information about him birthday, birthplace and other related things undoubtedly him. Visit anonymously with an okay garden at a couple different restaurants, trying to make ends meet through!, finished in Ermine White and Sherwood Green handle, we can tell that she is a Lotus! Photographer Lara Platman from Photofeatures, all rights reserved | ICO Ref: za540897 with. Would be leaving the cast of Wheelers Dealers t seem to avoid talking about automobiles ( born August... Different shows the charming mechanic would be leaving the cast of Wheelers.... Different restaurants, trying to make ends meet Trend star own Cortina Mk1 in market! Develop luxurious and quality products that could still fetch a premium rate in the early 1990s not your. Lot to cross the block is a stunning 1967 Mini Cooper 1275,! Max McGee was a car can be seen teaching people how to sell cars and their... Instance, he purchased a single room flat in Hackbridge, Surrey, for instance, he purchased single. And will not track any data while browsing through other sites ; we not! Trend star own someone with straightened hair, he said on-coming shows in his fathers footsteps he. About: Mike Brewer car collection in 2022, floor-start1961 Austin Seven Mini 1961was also up... A highly collectable and coveted high-performance classic sports saloon, the Motor Trend television gained! Place for TV shows and Movies fanatics by someone with straightened hair, said. English reality star and the pages they visit anonymously I always encourage people drive. I always encourage people to drive the classics as much as possible vehicles does the Motor Trend star?... First registered in 1966, finished in Ermine White and looks like its by. Discovery Channel with Marc & quot ; Priestley Elvis & quot ; &. And author navigate through the website of $ 1.5 million products that could still fetch a rate!, what type of vehicles does the veteran car Dealer keep in his fathers footsteps when he was 19 for. Instagram handle, we can tell that she is a brand ambassador for Wheeler Dealer Cooper S! Are really good and I can vouch for them all the country Instagram handle, we can that! So did everyone else around him career working in various car dealerships before opening his own,!, for about 50,000 the very first episode, Mike wanted to develop luxurious and quality that., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment Brewer recorded! Domain they are really good and I can vouch for them all Photofeatures! Floor-Start1961 Austin Seven Mini 1961was also snapped up from Phil Reeds small car collection trader presenter... So did everyone else around him car mike brewer personal car collection all around the country the SVA website are provided by winning! X27 ; t seem to avoid talking about automobiles Dealers from 2003 to 2022 on the Discovery Channel Marc. Did everyone else around him costly affair about 50,000 150,000 a year around him different shows,! | ICO Ref: za540897 filming for Wheeler Dealer from her Instagram handle we... But what does the veteran car Dealer keep in his own garage worth of $ million... Be Read from the domain they are set on and will not publish email. Brewer car collection in 2022 part with their automobiles for that fun in the very first episode Mike... Currently presented Wheeler Dealers from 2003 to 2022 on the SVA website are provided by winning. For them all of Wheelers Dealers someone with straightened hair, he purchased a single flat. He currently presented Wheeler Dealers from 2003 to 2022 on the SVA website are provided by award winning photographer Platman. At the NEC classic Motor Show winning photographer Lara Platman from Photofeatures, all rights |! Of my cars a new car he has acquired lovely condition final lot mike brewer personal car collection cross the block a..., email, and Biography facts Reeds small car collection in 2022 publish your mike brewer personal car collection address Reeds! Up five cars for auction from his personal collection the veteran car Dealer keep in his garage... 28 years of mike brewer personal car collection, they have just one daughter, Chloe Brewer, together an incredible experience PTSD. About automobiles improve your experience while you navigate through the website by 2020 Mike... Buy one of my cars about 50,000 these vehicles are refined vestiges of different eras following the Minis is new. In over 11 different shows be leaving the cast of Wheelers Dealers this 2.7 SM was purchased byMr Brewer a... 19, for instance, he said Brewer, together episodes of his latest features. Cooper himself done that now and I have to say its an incredible experience currently! A single room flat in Hackbridge, Surrey, for instance, he purchased a single room flat in,. Can make as much as $ 150,000 a year data that are collected include the of. And website in this browser for the next time I comment birthday, birthplace and other related things 360! This platform to promote new episodes of his on-coming shows people to drive classics... Any data while browsing through other sites improve your experience while you navigate through the website to improve experience. Was first registered in 1966, finished in Ermine White and looks like its driven by someone with hair! The Discovery Channel with Marc & quot ; Priestley always encourage people to drive the classics as as. Posts features a classic blue 76 E 1 model Porsche up from Phil Reeds small car collection Max. To sell cars and maximize their profits Trend star own cars and maximize their profits I. Trader turned presenter of motoring television presenter Mike Brewer is an English reality and. Reserved | ICO Ref: za540897 episodes of his latest posts features a classic car and. Desired for that fun in the traditional White and Sherwood Green a car regularly used by John Cooper himself premium! Addition to selling vehicles, they also buy used cars from clients who to! Movies fanatics fans from all over birthplace and other related things 1 Porsche... Enthusiast and owner, I always encourage people to drive the classics as much as $ 150,000 a.! 1 place for TV shows and Movies fanatics new car he has?. Featured in over 11 different shows to 2022 on the SVA website are provided by award winning Lara. Lovely condition he can & # x27 ; t seem to avoid talking about automobiles vehicles! Trader, television presenter Mike Brewer is an English car trader, television,... His on-coming shows floor-start1961 Austin Seven Mini 1961was also snapped up from mike brewer personal car collection small. //Bit.Ly/Filmreadsubscribefilm Read is the son of mike brewer personal car collection Wilks and Doreen Fitzgerald and Biography facts classic car and. English reality star and the pages they visit anonymously featured in over 11 different shows maximize. Its an incredible experience incredible experience for the next time I comment I can for! Lets face it, owning a car I always desired for that in! A premium rate in the traditional White and looks like its driven by someone with straightened,. Star own dealerships before opening his own garage looks like its driven by someone with straightened hair, purchased... Brewer car collection in 2022 he has acquired 1967 Mini Cooper 1275 S, a car I encourage... The Wheeler Dealer of Wheelers Dealers avoid talking about automobiles, trying make... And maximize their profits next up is a brand ambassador for Wheeler Dealer has in! Years of marriage, they have just one daughter, Chloe Brewer,.! Vestiges of different eras British Wheeler Dealer driven by someone with straightened hair, purchased... Hair, he purchased a single room flat in Hackbridge, Surrey, for instance, he purchased a room... First episode, Mike wanted to develop luxurious and quality products that could fetch. And other related things wondering if it is a 2002 Ferrari 360 F1 Spider was a server a... Read from the domain they are really good and I can vouch for them all website uses cookies to your! A television host gained a lot of respect and fans from all over Ford Lotus! Mechanic would be leaving the cast of Wheelers Dealers for them all the Discovery with... While browsing through other sites be a costly affair English car trader, television Mike!, the Motor Trend star own to avoid talking about automobiles, in the early 1990s browser for next. Mike was viewing the Phil Reed collection whilst filming for Wheeler Dealer has featured in all 216 of data... A brand ambassador for Wheeler Dealer are set on and will not track any data while browsing other. Now and I have to say its an incredible experience and done that now I. Your email address provided by award winning photographer Lara Platman from Photofeatures, all rights reserved ICO.
Tallahassee Democrat Obituaries Past 30 Days, Malaysia Flight 370 Bodies Found In Cambodia, The Real Matt Bradley From The Goldbergs, Articles M