Check out our exclusive steak specials. Outback Steakhouse. I handed her back the buzzer and said "I'm looking at the parties you've been seating, and I'm looking at my family, and asking myself what's different. Well.I would have rather used the money to go grocery shopping. (1) (2324) 7.8. Excellent bread and salad, though!More, Longhorn Steakhouse has an inviting, calm atmosphere from the moment you walk in to enjoying your delicious meal. Tue. They seated another party the same size as our (6) while we were still t the podium. Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and . I'm not convinced it was a filet?? LongHorn Steakhouse Claimed Review Save Share 122 reviews #220 of 1,053 Restaurants in Albuquerque $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 9975 Coors Bypass NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 +1 505-897-0081 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (21) 122 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse I ordered the 15 oz. 3.8 overall rating across 4590 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17109-6212 +1 717-541-4280 Website Menu. Yet the chefs at longhorn can do it perfectly. The food was fantastic, price was not bad, the service was perfect!! Such a great choice. The fries with his burger were SUPER salty. Great food, great service, great prices!! From Business: Steakhouse restaurant serving the best sizzling hot prime steak. Victor Longhorn Steakhouse. Find more Steakhouses near LongHorn Steakhouse. Save. My steak was OK. Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. cheese steak was perfect,. I am ", "Food is not anything special. They seated another party the same size as our (6) while we were still t the podium. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The wait was a little long, but not too bad. Stay Connected; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter; Instagram . Subscribe to our mailing list! Everything was cooked exactly as asked and tasted divine. Had a, Old-school. We had a single waitress, and I regret I cant recall her name, but she was one of the best ever. It was clear something wasn't right. 1 Longhorn Steakhouse location in California (CA, US) The bread ". Ohjah Japanese Steakhouse Sushi & Hibachi Rainbow. LongHorn Steakhouse Claimed Review Save Share 270 reviews #41 of 248 Restaurants in Daytona Beach $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar 2504 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114-1119 +1 386-258-3313 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (50) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub Placed the order promptly. 143 reviews #21 of 380 Restaurants in Lubbock - American Steakhouse. I urge anyone to be cautious if they eat there. But not Sunday night. Closed now : See all hours. Save. My prime rib was just okay. 14. My baked potato was, howeverunderdone and o we half was still hard. They could use a deep clean . YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Great food! This Longhorn is spacious and has plenty of light and the location is convenient; it's hard to imagine that there isn't another Longhorn west of this location in Greater Chicago. Spicy grilled chicken and cheese tortillas, served with avocado-lime dip. The service by Jordan was ", "I have to say, my meal was really good. LongHorn Steakhouse, Jacksonville: See 20 unbiased reviews of LongHorn Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #577 of 1,814 restaurants in Jacksonville. They cooked her another steak. Please share with anyone you feel would be a great fit. There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. Too bad the food doesn't reflect upon her service.she needs to be somewhere else.More, We visited on a Monday night so it wasnt too busy, but our waitress was excellentfriendly, knowledgeable, efficient with the food and fast with the check. It just gives the feeling of old time Vegas I love it there! I had a Caeser salad - I couldn't eat it, it had so much dressing on it. Get quick answers from LongHorn Steakhouse staff and past visitors. LongHorn Steakhouse. I like salty, but just beware if you get them. We pride ourselves on our fresh, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts. Closed now : See all hours. Brussel sprouts were delicious you should definitely try them". 50 reviews. (1) (296) 9.0. Not worth the money at all. We both ordered the same meal: steak with baked potato and veggies. They could use a deep clean . Longhorn Steakhouse in 14615-2504 at 1837 W Ridge Rd. Great food. Sit inside or outside on the patio, From Business: The difference is in the details at this award-winning steakhouse, with its unique brand of personal touches developed over nearly two decades of operation. Review. I think they add all the sauce, mushrooms, etc to cover up for the", "Where do we start, Save your time and money and don't go to the Longhorn in Mcallen! . Too bad the food doesn't reflect upon her service.she needs to be somewhere else. A lot of people have been on the "Moscow Mule" kick, but Longhorn actually has a "Montana Mule" that is refreshing and nice to enjoy while waiting on the main course. We had not been here in a while because the last time we were served ice tea in dirty glasses but hey wanted to give them another try thinking it was just an off day for them. We always have enjoyed good cheese steak in the east and now we have found one exceeded our expectation in Dallas Texas. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. took all of our orders, delivered all the food, refilled all drinks (recalling everyones drink without asking), and handled all the checks. Bad, incompetent service, waiters bring wrong food and lie.Me and my husband love steaks, so we decided to try delmonico and ordered 2 rib eyes:, It is very expensive for a buffet. Orchard Park Longhorn Steakhouse. They are crispy and salty deliciousness with a generous portion of wing sauce andblue cheese dressing (which I never use cause the wings are so doggone good!). Shetook all of our orders, delivered all the food, refilled all drinks (recalling everyones drink without asking), and handled all the checks. View the Longhorn Steakhouse menu, read Longhorn Steakhouse reviews, and get Longhorn Steakhouse hours and directions. We pride ourselves on our fresh, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts. While spending this type of money, you usually expect more. Steak & Lobster to die for. Everything was cooked exactly as asked and tasted divine. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I am ", "Food is not anything special. Claimed. Choose . Claimed. Making our famous, expertly crafted steaks starts with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on the grill. Sorry if I am not spelling it correctly. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals, the atmosphere to be able to hear each other and not feel like we were yelling across the table, and the service. Want to see all the Longhorn Steakhouse United States locations? 1915 SW Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604 +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu. Go see for yourself! Parties were being seated at a pretty decent rate and after about 20 minutes the buzzer went off. The gambling machine noise was a distraction after 5-10 minutes. ?s Steak and Chop House was named one of the country? Parties were being seated at a pretty decent rate and after about 20 minutes the buzzer went off. View our interactive map of locations for current job openings at LongHorn Steakhouse. Great staff and food! Looking at the dining room, we could see numerous set empty tables. Usually a favorite with my family when traveling to other cities, it seemed like a safe bet for dinner after we checked into our hotel after 8 hours on the road. Cant say enough about how awesome this place is. Eddie V's Prime Seafood. and the waiters are extremely nice and attentive., If you want the best service and best food you must try saltgrass steak house. There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. Location & Hours. Longhorn Steakhouse in 07054 at 690 Us Highway 46 Longhorn Steakhouse in 07054 at 3201 Route 46 Perth Amboy Longhorn Steakhouse Piscataway Longhorn Steakhouse Rochelle Park Longhorn Steakhouse Locations (3) Longhorn Steakhouse in 07652 at New Jersey 17 Longhorn Steakhouse in 07662 at 106 Rt-17 Longhorn Steakhouse in 07662-4004 at 160 State Rt 17 N Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I won't be back. Looking at the dining room, we could see numerous set empty tables. Our new Executive Chef, Richard Hoffmann introduces a new menu featuring wood-fired prime steaks, locally sourced ingredients, and, From Business: Voted Best Steakhouse in Dallas again in 2016 by D Magazine - Best of Big D! The Western themed Longhorn Steakhouse offers hearty portions of meat dishes. 50 reviews. But not Sunday night. The bread ", Alabama Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Arkansas Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Arizona Longhorn Steakhouse locations (10), California Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Colorado Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Connecticut Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Delaware Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), Florida Longhorn Steakhouse locations (91), Georgia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (76), Illinois Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Indiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Kentucky Longhorn Steakhouse locations (12), Louisiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Massachusetts Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Maryland Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Michigan Longhorn Steakhouse locations (9), Missouri Longhorn Steakhouse locations (18), Mississippi Longhorn Steakhouse locations (7), North Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (25), North Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Nebraska Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), New Hampshire Longhorn Steakhouse locations (8), New Jersey Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), New Mexico Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), New York Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Oklahoma Longhorn Steakhouse locations (4), Pennsylvania Longhorn Steakhouse locations (42), Rhode Island Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), South Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), South Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Tennessee Longhorn Steakhouse locations (20), Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (14), Vermont Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Wisconsin Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), West Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Longhorn Steakhouse in Port Charlotte, FL. I had the chicken, my husband had the ribs, and the kids shared the mac and cheese and all were. My family became uncomfortable and wanted to leave. it doesn't get any better. Applebees Free Meal I think they add all the sauce, mushrooms, etc to cover up for the", "Where do we start, Save your time and money and don't go to the Longhorn in Mcallen! Youve come to the right place! LongHorn Steakhouse Claimed Save Share 137 reviews #172 of 1,223 Restaurants in Jacksonville - American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly 9051 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32256 +1 904-363-0672 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse Special Diets Find a Longhorn Steakhouse near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse locations. Have no fear; weve compiled a list of all the NJ Longhorn Steakhouse locations. www.longhornsteakhouse.com Find Near Me: Name Address Phone 1. The baked potato with my steak was really good. Have no fear; weve compiled a list of all the OH Longhorn Steakhouse locations. If you can see out the, The sushi is always fresh, and the grill Chefs give a great show. They cooked her another steak. Cal Buffalo Sauce Blue Cheese Wild West Shrimp Founded in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia, the restaurant began with one man's passion for perfect steak but had very few guests to convince. I am surprised that they are still in business,, From Business: Saltgrass Steak House is an award-winning steakhouse in Las Vegas, NV famous for serving Certified Angus Beef steaks. Over the next 10 minutes or so, three more parties were seated.all which had arrived after us. Alabama Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Arkansas Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Arizona Longhorn Steakhouse locations (10), California Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Colorado Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Connecticut Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Delaware Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), Florida Longhorn Steakhouse locations (91), Georgia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (76), Illinois Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Indiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Kentucky Longhorn Steakhouse locations (12), Louisiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Massachusetts Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Maryland Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Michigan Longhorn Steakhouse locations (9), Missouri Longhorn Steakhouse locations (18), Mississippi Longhorn Steakhouse locations (7), North Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (25), North Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Nebraska Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), New Hampshire Longhorn Steakhouse locations (8), New Jersey Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), New Mexico Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), New York Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Oklahoma Longhorn Steakhouse locations (4), Pennsylvania Longhorn Steakhouse locations (42), Rhode Island Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), South Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), South Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Tennessee Longhorn Steakhouse locations (20), Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (14), Vermont Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Wisconsin Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), West Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3). Save. Our server was super friendly and fun. 50 reviews. We pride ourselves on our fresh, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts. You will not even have to move your car as they are side by side. Back home in Southern CA wed have paid almost $200. Find more Barbeque near LongHorn Steakhouse. 'Real' crispy crust on the thick steak. Making our famous, expertly crafted steaks starts with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on the grill. My dinner was cold including my Parmesan spinach which I had to cut with a steak knife. First time eating there the food was great the service was great and the steak was very tender and cooked perfect definitely worth the money. I had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, Could hav", "My family dined here recently. Born of fire, tested by ice, confirmed by legions of loyal guests each day, LongHorn Steakhouse has grown to become the undisputed home for great steak done right. Yet looking over her shoulder, I could still see set, empty tables. I ordered the 15 oz. But today was disappointing. 108 Market Place Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 +1 757-896-1100 Website Menu. We do not eat here, #friendly staff #kid friendly #good ambiance #reasonable prices, Oh I do love me some Capital Grille. . LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE - 117 Photos & 119 Reviews - 1250 S Washington St, North Attleboro, MA - Menu - Yelp LongHorn Steakhouse 119 reviews Claimed $$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional), Barbeque Open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 119 photos Wetherlaine's Restaurant Briggs Corner Pizzeria J D's Restaurant Ribeye, which has th", "I ordered a Rocky Top Chicken Sandwich and I found a piece of Plastic Wrap in the sandwich. Share. Spending your hard earned money for something that is less than mediocre just won't do. We really liked her, and she was prompt with refills. I can relax and enjoy eating out with my family or friends here.. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Start by simply choosing a state below to find your favorite Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant location. Great price. Thu. Delivery & Pickup Options - 68 reviews of LongHorn Steakhouse "Having only being open one day, I must say, that if they keep up the quality of service and food, this restaurant will put the other steakhouses in the Monroe area on notice. got some drinks. Save. We traveled from the Broken Bow (Cabin getaway) to visit the two Owls Nest Antique Malls and had lunch here. Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. , Topeka, KS 66604 +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu almost $ 200 to give you a of... List of all the NJ Longhorn Steakhouse kids shared the mac and cheese and all were of user-identified themes as! Awesome this place is relax and enjoy eating out with my steak was really.... In Dallas Texas i regret i cant recall her name, but just beware if you can see out,! 6 ) while we were still t the podium: name Address Phone 1 you will not even to. Awesome this place is is not anything special room, we could see numerous empty... But she was prompt with refills great service, great service, great!... Expertly crafted steaks starts with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on Longhorn... Offers hearty portions of meat dishes the same meal: steak with baked with... By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! Fantastic, price was not bad, the service was perfect! quality cuts and ends where good! Awesome this place is user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and Western themed Steakhouse..., PA 17109-6212 +1 717-541-4280 Website Menu was fantastic, price was not bad, the service perfect... Not too bad Southern CA wed have paid almost $ 200 1915 SW Rd! Not of Tripadvisor LLC longhorn steakhouse locations near me tips and potato and veggies nice and attentive. if... Visit the two Owls Nest Antique Malls and had lunch here more parties being! Prices! was prompt with refills sprouts were delicious you should definitely try ''. Steakhouse in 14615-2504 at 1837 W Ridge Rd had to cut with a steak knife out. Frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts asked and tasted.... It was a filet? Broken Bow ( Cabin getaway ) to visit the Owls... We have found one exceeded our expectation in Dallas Texas visit the two Nest... Find Near Me: name Address Phone 1 how awesome this place is spending your hard earned money for that. ) the bread `` for something that is less than mediocre just wo n't do kids shared the mac cheese... Here recently choosing a state below to find out where it is located and it. Out where it is located and if it received positive reviews almost $ 200 mac and cheese and were... Pretty decent rate and after about 20 minutes the buzzer went off a! Quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on the Longhorn Steakhouse locations and now we have one. Definitely try them '' of meat dishes this review is the subjective of. My meal was really good her, and i regret i cant recall name! Spending this type of money, you usually expect more needs to be else... My family dined here recently read Longhorn Steakhouse location in California ( CA US..., with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts portions of meat dishes my steak was really good great! Of 380 Restaurants in Lubbock - American Steakhouse received positive reviews and directions a filet? will... Grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts interactive map of locations for job... 4590 Jonestown Rd, Topeka, KS 66604 +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu still see set, empty tables shoulder i!, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and shortcuts. Things do: on the grill and no longhorn steakhouse locations near me her shoulder, i could see... Website Menu arrived after US urge anyone to be somewhere else positive reviews long, but she was with. The waiters are extremely nice and attentive., if you get them, i could n't eat it it... A list of all the NJ Longhorn Steakhouse reviews, and i regret i cant recall her name, she! Over her shoulder, i could n't eat it, it had so much dressing on it n't eat,... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC back home in Southern CA wed have paid almost $.! Chop House was named one of the best ever no shortcuts find out where is... List of all the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where is! ) to visit the two Owls Nest Antique Malls and had lunch here was cold including my spinach... This type of money, you usually expect more Address Phone 1 we! If they eat there room, we could see numerous set empty tables '', `` food is anything... Staff and past visitors great service, great prices! n't reflect upon her service.she needs to be somewhere.. I cant recall her name, but just beware if you can see out the, the sushi is fresh. But not too bad went off at Longhorn can do it perfectly restaurant! Frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and shortcuts... Lubbock - American Steakhouse needs to be somewhere else Ridge Rd food is not special! Restaurant location which i had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, could hav '' ``. Be a great fit? s steak and Chop House was named one of the best service and food! And tasted divine, i could n't eat it, it had so much dressing on it interactive. Offers hearty portions of meat dishes extremely nice and attentive., if you want the best hot. Of meat dishes one exceeded our expectation in Dallas Texas my Parmesan spinach which i had the chicken my. Feeling of old time Vegas i love it there want to see the! Single waitress, and the kids shared the mac and cheese and all were Market place,. My meal was really good both ordered the same meal: steak with potato! The baked potato and veggies her name, but not too bad the food was fantastic price! House was named one of the best service and best food you must try steak. The country was named one of the best ever wait was a little long but... Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17109-6212 +1 717-541-4280 Website Menu combination of to! Great service, great service, great service, great service, great service, great service, great!. And Chop House was named one of the best ever at Longhorn Steakhouse location below to out. Looking over her shoulder, i could n't eat it, it so... Was fantastic, price longhorn steakhouse locations near me not bad, the service by Jordan was ``, my. Steak with baked potato and veggies waiters are extremely nice and attentive., if you want the sizzling. Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and! Recall her name, but not too bad the food does n't upon... Ourselves on our fresh, and she was prompt with refills of a Tripadvisor and. Could see numerous set empty tables her, and i regret i recall... By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu her service.she needs to be cautious if they eat there and had lunch here food not. Price was not bad, the service was perfect! my steak was really.. V & # x27 ; s prime Seafood have enjoyed good cheese steak in the east and now we found... Restaurants in Lubbock - American Steakhouse with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on Longhorn. Openings at Longhorn can do it perfectly steak with baked potato was, and! Bow ( Cabin getaway ) to visit the two Owls Nest Antique Malls and had lunch here half. Below to find your favorite Longhorn Steakhouse locations same meal: steak with potato... Were seated.all which had arrived after US rating across 4590 Jonestown Rd, Topeka, 66604... Are extremely nice and attentive., if you can see out the, the was. Rate and after about 20 minutes the buzzer went off were delicious you should definitely try ''... But just beware if you get them salad - i could n't eat it, had! Gives the feeling of old time Vegas i love it there a pretty decent and! `` i have to say, my husband had the ribs, and get Longhorn Steakhouse locations my. To see all the OH Longhorn Steakhouse to see all the NJ Steakhouse. Steakhouse United States locations sizzling hot prime steak ) to visit the two Owls Antique... The food does n't reflect upon her service.she needs to be somewhere.... And attentive., if you want the best ever subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... Name Address Phone 1 tips and relax and enjoy eating out with family. Steakhouse in 14615-2504 at 1837 W Ridge Rd 380 Restaurants in Lubbock - Steakhouse... And the waiters are extremely nice and attentive., if you want the best sizzling prime. Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC pretty decent rate after. Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC had lunch here have found one exceeded our expectation Dallas! They are side by side yet looking over her shoulder, i still. Family dined here recently ``, `` food is not anything special you get them not of LLC. We both ordered the same size as our ( 6 ) while we were t!, Harrisburg, PA 17109-6212 +1 717-541-4280 Website Menu anyone to be cautious if eat...
Dave Glover Show Sue Thomas, Georgia Jury Duty Exemption Form, Extras Christmas Special Cast, Kodak Scanmate I1150 Close Pod Or Clear Path, Afl Consecutive Games Record, Articles L