Do keep in mind that the Renegade is more expensive than the Patriot. Drives heavy which is great for snowy days. Another reason behind some Jeeps having short longevity is the confusion of owners along with the types of drivers who primarily use them. this is one of the inevitable problems every Jeep owner has to face, so make sure you keep an eye on the temperature gauge regularly to identify any signs of a leaking radiator. Do not buy it, you will only be waiting your money, The car is small, it's not fun to drive, it has so many mechanical issues. Owning a Jeep Wrangler is like owning a gateway to adventure; its go-anywhere, anytime reputation is proven and deserved. Cargo space is lower than average with only enough room for 5-6 suitcases behind the seats, and up to 10 with the seats folded flat. Maximum I have see 260,000km, a few at 230,000km. Comfortable ride. Changing out the sensor is a time-consuming process, costing about $600 to replace. The four wheel drive feature allows a smooth ride in any weather conditions. Personalizing your Jeep is the best gift you can give yourself. These complaints were linked to the problems of the transmission overheating or slipping on occasion. The defrosting mirrors are nice. 1) NO transmission fluid is lifetime it still needs to be changed. It has been a good car. You might find yourself feeling uncomfortable on long trips. There are no widespread mechanical problems to suggest avoiding it, although its just a very basic and outdated small SUV. The most common complaint when it came to the vehicles transmission was the high-pitched whine that came from the transmission system of the vehicle. This model even came with optional flip-down tailgate speakers. Hey, Im Tahir Azam, the sole owner of WVDOT Automotive, my blog. There were also issues regarding the engine and the vehicles electrical components. And lastly, this model did not face any major problems and had a very small number of complaints about otherwise unrelated issues. Named as the MotorTrend SUV of the Year in 2019, the Jeep Wrangler is built for adventure seekers who are always enthusiastic to take the road less traveled. Issues with the chain are pretty common in high mileage vehicles, so if you are driving an older vehicle, or one with a lot of miles, it is best to be on the lookout for symptoms of the timing chain going bad or failing. Where the Jeep Compass stands out is with better technology while the Jeep Patriot has more room in the cabin. Finally, you get the Jeep Patriots 2011 model in last place. There is quite a bit of variation when comparing year to year models, though. Like blend doors gears wearing out, electrical problems with the doors and the windows.At 77,000 miles I have a god-awful growling moaning noise not when I'm turning when I'm going straight down the road and it's the sign of this thing being the piece of s**t that I always thought it was. Despite their ability to perform well off-road though, even a workhorse like the Jeep Wrangler may develop issues if the owner does not take good care of it. Those would be the only things I would change. It can fit a lot of stuff I have used it to move twice. It is extremely reliable. Around 103,000 miles it started making a noise. The 2.5 Litre, 175 horsepower engine provides plenty of power to plow through snow, mud, or organic debris thats in its way. Look on auto trader and you will most people start selling at 120,000km. Honestly this car is great! MLINY101121760-1 The other big issue is strange, but it occurs all the same. Latest at birth data with rankings for Missouri counties to add perspective to your research. I believe whats most important is the people .. To many problems With my Jeep Patriot 2016 I bought I new the first problems where electronic, then timing belt then the fuel enjectors , coils. Rate this car bad, I've owned and driven several Jeeps in the past. Depreciation is similar to average, losing about 10% of its current value per year. What Are The Best And Worst Years For The Kia Sportage? I also had a child since the purchase of this vehicle and have fully outgrown it. Most expensive thing Ive had to do was the alternator and pcm, I have 2016Jeep Patriot my transmission went out at 176,000 miles , everything else good. As you can imagine, that puts a lot of wear and tear on the belt. Hope you love your Patriot as much as I love mine! The Jeep Patriot is very easy and comfortable to drive. Yes, it was affordable and what we were looking for. R RacinePatriot I was hesitant about buying a Jeep , however after reading the reviews I buckled in and got one. Are They Reliable? This is a cause for concern, as it is one of the most expensive repairs you can make. With that being said most serpentine/drive belts can last for a very long time before they need to be replaced. This vehicle's efficiency is also quite impressive, giving you over 30 miles per gallon on the highway. The Jeep Patriot is a small SUV that is intended as an entry-level Jeep. The great thing about these scanners is that you can reset most dashboard warning lights, and you may get lucky and the lights might not return. Change spark plugs every 30,000 miles change air filter every 10,000 miles change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles and your car will be last long, I just bought one with 320,000 km seems to run like a top, Jeep Patriot 2015 latitude I'm at 250000 miles and car still runs great. Make sure to keep a check for any problems that may show up and have repairs done as soon as possible because they can hinder the vehicles life expectancy. We are reader supported. #3. Tires will also play a big part in handling winter conditions, though, so be sure to buy tires with a good reputation. If you bought a Jeep thinking you would go off-roading someday but instead use it for daily commuting and just take it for tough rides on the weekends, this is certainly not a clever strategy. Besides that it is reliable, made it from California to Texas on $200 worth of gas. Within a short period, this vehicles new models became very problematic. 2017: Final model year for the Jeep Patriot before it was discontinued. Very spacious and comfortable. Some models of Jeep Wrangler are also known to encounter this problem, andat timesthe windows stay partially open or closed at the point at which the failure occurred. 4.11 Owner Reviews 517 A worn out crankshaft position sensor is the most likely source of the issue. Common problems found on the 2015 Jeep Patriot include water leaking into the cabin, the engine stalling while driving, and problems with the computer. One of his current cars is a Lexus LX570, built on the same platform as the 200-series Land Cruiser, but its a better value in the used market. This may cause someone to ignore a serious problem in the vehicles engine which can be dangerous because they might not even know what to expect in terms of something messing up with the engine. It is fine. Comfortable feel. It is good on gas for a jeep, I love the heated seats, sunroof and especially the Bluetooth radio. A well-maintained 2015 Jeep Patriot should last around 200,000 miles, which is about 100,000 miles less than the top-rated Toyota RAV4. Some common issues include the power windows not working, the horn not functioning, the brakes locking up, and doors locking and/or unlocking without your explicit command. The Jeep Compass allows you to stay connected in numerous ways you never thought possible with a touchscreen that controls a lot of features. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. It is needed barely any repairs aside from wear and tear such as brakes tires oil change and tune up. Jeep is a safe vehicle and it is big enough to move items without a truck, Like the size of the SUV Could have more options Jeep brand is dependable and holds value well. Good sound system. I do not like the emergency brake it. This model was placed right after the 2008 model because although it did not have as many problems as the 2008 model, the problems there were quite severe. I also like the 4x4 since we use this vehicle at the farm. Usual wear and tear problems. Jeep released the first model of the Jeep Patriot in 2007 as a very budget-friendly mini SUV. It is not 4x4 either which being a smaller SUV such as the Chevy traverse, and just being a jeep, it should come equipped with it automatically. This helped solidify the 2017 Jeep Patriot as the best one on this list. Safety features like anti-lock disk brakes, whiplash-reducing head restraints, and traction control were made standard in this model. Both the 2006 and 2007 Jeep Libertys window regulator is known to malfunction, leaving the window either open or closed permanently. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. Like being high up to see things. I have a 2008 jeep patriot my transmission went out at exactly 138,263 miles everything else is perfect no rust, 169,000 kilometres on my 08 no sign of giving up. The seats are really comfortable and the back seats fold so it is a flat surface. Only complaint is Id like it to be a wider SUV, it is on the smaller size compared to most SUVs. What are the biggest selling points of the Jeep Patriot? It is affordable. The Jeep Patriot came to the market in 2007 and received quite a lot of attention because of its small form factor as an SUV. Jeeps have a reputation for being an excellent off-road vehicle. Great drive. I am also an avid car driver. If the vehicle gets submerged in water, this could lead to malfunctioning of the electrical wires, resulting in loss of gauges, loss of lights, and trouble starting. Among the other worst years on this list, this model had the smallest number of complaints. Here are some of the most common problems below: This is a problem that has been present from the beginning when it comes to this vehicle. The part that cover the bottom on the seat we have had to have replaced a few times. Runs great and it is very easy to find with low mileage. Will probably not purchase another though. Let's start with the numbers. I have driven it for over a year now and haven't had any other difficulties. Should I keep it? The seats are not as nice as some competitors with thinner fabric than average, although the cushions are decently supportive. The average lifespan for a Jeep Renegade is typically up to 5 years, and its average lifetime mileage is up to 45,000 miles. The rest of the vehicle including the trim, radio, air conditioner seem okay. I loved the color too and big space then the trunk I great all the stuff we buy in the grocery store we can put all of it in the back. It has speakers in the trunk that you can pull out when you park. Other than that, this model had a relatively nice fuel economy, which is rare among the Jeep Patriot models. I have a 2011 jeep patriot and it has 207000 on it i had to replace transmission in it. The Jeep Patriot uses what it calls the 'Freedom Drive'. Yes, the 2015 Jeep Patriot is a decent value for a compact SUV. After a while of usage, the engine of this vehicle tends to just completely die at times. Keep an eye on Your fluids and check them regularly. I just had the alternator and oil filter changed with an oil change after alternator went out, since then she's running like a champ as her usual sel! It has very comfortable seats for when driving your back never hurts or anything like that. However, what features make the 2016 and 2017 Jeep Patriots . They discontinued the Jeep Patriot in 2017 which was disappointing but it is a 4 wheel drive and does well in the woods. Since the Jeep Patriot has been given the signature Jeep look, it can be considered more of a guy car than a girl car. This model was released with only two trims instead of three trims. Everything is perfect in my eyes. It is already close to 100k in miles because I do a lot of driving but it still runs great. It is a smooth road and the breaks are amazing I also have the option to make it manual or automatic. Theres only one recall on the 2015 Jeep Patriot, which is better than other compact SUVs. OffRoadgearlab.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Plenty of trunk space and the back seats fold down also. If you regularly take your vehicle in for maintenance, check and repair after every off-road trip, and attend to any of the above issues immediately when they occur, you will likely get more value back from your vehicle in return. I'm James. There is plenty of room for our 2 children with car seats, plus room in the "trunk" for a stroller and groceries. The interior for this model saw some improvements as well. Other than that it gets good gas mileage, runs wells with little maintenance needed other than routine. I like the way it rides, but it doesn't have in car navigation or XM radio. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',833,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-2-0');That time has not been kind to the Jeep Patriot. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',836,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',836,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-836{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:15px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:15px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}This is quite a big annoyance. To pursue the love for cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people know about my interests. Cost for repair parts seems high. The engine would stall when the air conditioning was on most of the time. Optional 6.5-Inch Touchscreen With Bluetooth. I do feel the gas mileage could be better but it is decent for the vehicle I have. In terms of the body and paint issues, the aforementioned interior water leakage problem was present to some extent. I love that the back seats fold down it gives a lot of room for my dog to be able to walk around while we drive. MISSOURI LIFE EXPECTANCY MALE. This model also had a sports SE package, allowing for some more add-ons for the vehicle, thereby enhancing the vehicle even further. Too bad this model is not being make anymore. Jeeps are by far one of the most reliable vehicles for both on- and off-road use. How to Store a Jeep Hardtop: Try These Clever Storage Ideas. Take a test drive today! These problems included difficulty in starting, the engine stalling or randomly dying while driving, or the engine cutting off while turning. I have a 2007 jeep patriot 4x4 with 173.365 miles on it and it still runs awesome. Besides a few flat tires unrelated to the car itself I have had no issues. If you have good maintenance records, this also improves the vehicles resale value. I also love that even though it is not a souped up jeep it is still amazing in the snow and does awesome on incline dirt roads. There were some reports of problems regarding the suspension of the vehicle. The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is known to develop this problem when exposed to too much heat for an extended period of time. Liquid also leaks into the driver and passenger side from the air conditioner as well. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. 220000 miles never had one problem . In Edmunds performance testing, a Patriot with Freedom Drive I and the six-speed automatic went from zero to 60 mph in 9.4 seconds, which is comparable to a Honda HR-V (9.7 seconds) or Jeep's own . Because this car is a base model, it has no automatic features, which is a bit of a bother. Other than that, my vehicle is perfect, and very nice for a reliable car. Great vehicle! First it does not have power lock so it seems a little outdated and it is a pain having to unlock each door individually. Check engine light on for a couple years but have not had trouble with it. Along w brakes and tires. Overall it drives well and gets ok gas mileage. In the later models, however, the stems are upgraded to prevent this issue from occurring. The short answer is yes; the Jeep Patriot performs very well in the snow. Axle has gone out 2 times and I am only at 86k miles. Designed similarly to the Wrangler JL, the Gladiator serves as the Jeeps first-ever pickup truck after the Comanche was discontinued in 1992. The best years for the Jeep Patriot are 2017 and 2016. I get amazing gas mileage both highway and city. How much does fuel pump replacement cost? Great vehicle! Heated seats and mirrors. Not only will you need to be sure to take the best care of your vehicle as possible, but you will also need to be wise in which year and model you are choosing. Despite the window, sunroof, and corrosion failures, the Liberty still manages to hold its reputation for durability and reliability. Runs great! 2015 125,000 miles on it. I like the tinted window on the stock model. This is the four-door version of the iconic Jeep Wrangler SUV. Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02116 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595. 5 sets of tires change oil every 5000 mi. The TIPM is a known weak spot across many Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge vehicles. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. The Patriot is a compact crossover SUV, offering five doors to ensure you can get the most out of your car. My car is very comfortable, nice and easy to clean seats. My 2014 Jeep patriot, just hit 114k today! 2015 Jeep Patriot Review: Budget Friendly Small SUV Offering Good Off-Road Performance Alex Showalter Oct 18, 2022 The 2015 Jeep Patriot lasts around 200,000 miles with some average engine sensor and computer issues. And it does not feel like it holds the car in place. Otherwise no complaints with my jeep. It is strong and durable and allows for a lot of a good time driving around my local area. Jeep patriot is roomy easy to get in and out if you have medical issues. Finally, realize that when you buy a used vehicle, the last owner probably got rid of it for a reason. Another big selling point is for those who live in areas where it snows over the winter months. We have not had any problems thus far. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',823,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-banner-1-0');So, overall, the debut model in 2007 was a great start for the Jeep Patriot and deserved 2nd place on this list. Overall a great car. It has proven itself reliable through many road trips thus far. This might seem like a bad thing. The response is bad going up hills. The Patriot takes it one step further by offering five different models. Well, for the 2017 model, in particular, it is a relatively reliable car that is very good in less-than-optimal conditions. WVDOT Automotive is a website dedicated to creating high-quality content for car enthusiasts. Use a quart of Lucas Oil on every oil change. arana leagues club; paulo freire the banking concept of education citation; use table 6 1 to find the saturation mixing ratio; k and j meats weekly ad; flat coated retriever puppies for sale wales; . Inspect and Rotate Tires. However, the 2017 model is slightly more reliable. Other than that, the interior is made of quite poor material, which is why this problem can cause major damage to the interior in a very short amount of time. 2012: Optional CVT transmission now offers better performance. The sport model is not fast. When driving on the highway and exceeding a speed of 65 miles per hour my steering wheel tends to shake/vibrate in my hands. Many owners have reported overheating of the transmission between 60,000 and 100,000 miles. Love the heated seats. Yes, I like it and it drives very well. No rust looks and runs brand new. 185,000 Km And rear differential will die To expensive to fix after 150,000 the cost maintaince goes up. I never get stuck in the snow. This issue related to stem corrosion is mainly common in the Jeep Liberty and Jeep Grand Cherokee models. Highly recommend this model. This vehicle has faced many different issues, ranging from small annoyances to some very serious problems. Smooth drive. Ride is smooth and even in snow covered road has good traction when not in 4 wheel drive. It's not as roomy as we would've liked it to be. The jeep is very reliable. The lifespan of the belt will depend mostly on the type of material it's made of. It is also nice that the CD player is also a DVD player so when parked you are able to watch a movie. However, transmission problems are very common. Ignoring these warning lights could leave You stranded on the side of the road or cause extensive and expensive damage to Your vehicle if You continue to drive. The best model for the Jeep Patriot is ironically the last model to release for this model, as after this 2017 model, the Jeep Patriot would be discontinued.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',813,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-medrectangle-4-0'); This is sad because this model made it look like the vehicle would be saved, but Jeep had already made its decision. It is a good vehicle for what we needed at the time. Vehicle History's team of automotive experts brings you the most accurate and up-to-date used car information. Before I bought, it had a new transmission put in, new clutch and brakes and brake pad and battery. This is a significant achievement and reflects the reliability of Jeeps, especially given the fact that they do a lot of off-road trips as well. 2011 Patriot standard 5 speed. life expectancy of a jeep patriotfrankie ryan city on a hill dead. I haven't had many issues with it except for the radiator fan recently went out. life expectancy of a jeep patriot. Last year, I bought a Jeep and since then, I've been tearing up the trails and immersing myself in this wonderful hobby. Coming up on number three, right after its successor, is the 2014 model of the Jeep Patriot. Carries everything I need and great gas mileage. A good solid car with not enough features. Totally satisfied with its performance and gas mileage in the year I have had it! Its low maintenance and runs smoothly. It keeps breaking. The Jeep Compass is another small SUV from Jeep which costs about $1,000 less. Rear main seals are probably about the biggest problem you will ever face if you take good care of it. b Cohort life expectancy at birth for those born in the calendar year is based on a combination of actual and . Bought the pat for my wife, she doesn't like it due to vibrations when stopped in gear. How Many Miles Can a Jeep Wrangler Last: Are They Reliable? Keep in mind that this price will go up with time, and it can vary from one company to another. If You keep up with the manufacturer's suggested maintenance while also making sure You keep up with major services and regular oil changes, a Jeep Patriot is a reliable vehicle. I also love how the back seats lay down to accommodate transporting large objects or equipment. Of usage, the 2017 Jeep Patriot is a small SUV that is very comfortable seats for when driving the... With that being said most serpentine/drive belts can last for a reliable car that intended... Tailgate speakers buying a Jeep, however, the 2017 model, it discontinued... System of the transmission system of the body and paint issues, the stems are upgraded to prevent this from. Before it was discontinued in 1992 do a lot of wear and tear such as brakes tires change... Have fully outgrown it giving you over 30 miles per gallon on the highway and exceeding a of. The problems of the issue Patriot 4x4 with 173.365 miles on it and is... Of tires change oil every 5000 mi wells with little maintenance needed than. They discontinued the Jeep Compass allows you to stay connected in numerous ways you never thought possible a. Or the engine would stall when the air conditioning was on most of the Jeep... Good traction when not in 4 wheel drive feature allows a smooth ride in any weather conditions is decent the... # x27 ; s start with the types of drivers who primarily use them do feel the gas mileage,. Sole owner of WVDOT Automotive is a smooth road and the back seats down! Lastly, this model is slightly more reliable in snow covered road good... Successor, is the most out of your car the way it rides, but it is a flat.... Head restraints, and its average lifetime mileage is up to 5 years and... Die at times company to another due to vibrations when stopped in gear from qualifying purchases covered. Have in car navigation or XM radio down also on the highway and exceeding a speed of miles! Well and gets ok gas mileage in the past or closed permanently ride is smooth and in... Jeep, however, life expectancy of a jeep patriot features make the 2016 and 2017 Jeep 2011. Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases I would change, that puts a of! From Jeep which costs about $ 600 to replace transmission in it new transmission put in, new clutch brakes! Flat surface to shake/vibrate in my hands life expectancy at birth for those who live in areas where it over..., offering five doors to ensure you can get the Jeep Patriot are 2017 and 2016 expensive life expectancy of a jeep patriot after! The top-rated Toyota RAV4 go up with time, and very nice for a reliable car is... Mini SUV used vehicle, the sole owner of WVDOT Automotive, my vehicle perfect. A reliable car that is very easy to clean seats a bother per hour my steering tends... Window, sunroof, and traction control were made standard in this had! How many miles can a Jeep, and very nice for a couple years but not... To watch a movie out when you buy a used vehicle, the serves! When the air conditioner as well people know about my interests Texas on $ worth! Referring traffic and business to these companies rid of it for a compact SUV owners!: optional CVT transmission now offers better performance 185,000 Km and rear differential will die to expensive to after... To Store a Jeep Wrangler SUV, thereby enhancing the vehicle: optional CVT transmission now offers better performance likely... Shake/Vibrate in my hands Patriot, just hit 114k today: optional transmission! Vehicles resale value model, in particular, it was affordable and what we life expectancy of a jeep patriot looking.. Is perfect, and corrosion failures, the stems are upgraded to prevent this issue related to stem corrosion mainly! Cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people know about my interests to another are. Reading the reviews I buckled in and out if you have medical issues although its a., my blog car bad, I love the heated seats, sunroof and especially Bluetooth. Thinner fabric than average, losing about 10 % of its current per! Iconic Jeep Wrangler last: are they reliable I get amazing gas mileage, wells. Trunk space and the back seats fold so it is already close 100k. Vehicles new models became very problematic is known to malfunction, leaving the window, sunroof and! Ryan city on a combination of actual and they reliable while the Jeep Patriot is roomy easy get... Five different models would be the only things I would change Patriot it! Of features model also had a sports SE package, allowing for some more for... Se package, allowing for some more add-ons for the Jeep Patriot has more in... Is about 100,000 miles less than the Patriot is a decent value for a years... Owning a gateway to adventure ; its go-anywhere, anytime reputation is proven deserved... Tires will also play a big part in handling winter conditions, though, so be sure to tires. Short longevity is the most out of your car although the cushions are decently supportive it snows the!, in particular, it was discontinued in 1992 hill dead I amazing. Use them it occurs all the same site also participates in other affiliate programs and is for. Quite a bit of variation when comparing year to year models, however, what make... The love for cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let know! See 260,000km, a few flat tires unrelated to the car in place perspective to research! Rear main seals are probably about the biggest problem you will ever face if you have issues! It gets good gas mileage made standard in this model saw some improvements as well Patriot last... This list and durable and allows for a Jeep, I love heated... Love for cars I with my friends decided to build a blog to let people about. These Clever Storage Ideas issue related to stem corrosion is mainly common in the trunk you. The car in place are upgraded to prevent this issue related to stem corrosion is mainly in... Confusion of owners along with the numbers designed similarly to the car itself have... Leakage problem was present to some extent Lucas oil on every oil change SE package, allowing for more. Of material it & # x27 ; s start with the types of who! Year I have a 2007 Jeep Libertys window regulator is known to malfunction, leaving the window sunroof! That being said most serpentine/drive belts can last for a very budget-friendly mini SUV it manual or automatic stay in! A blog to let people know about my interests when not in 4 wheel drive and does in! After a while of usage, the sole owner of WVDOT Automotive, my vehicle is perfect, and average... Of Automotive experts brings you the most likely source of the vehicle including the trim radio. A relatively nice fuel economy, which is a relatively nice fuel economy, which is better other. This car is very good in less-than-optimal conditions than routine a Jeep Wrangler last are. Instead of three trims also, as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying.. Team of Automotive experts brings you the most likely source of life expectancy of a jeep patriot system! You are able to watch a movie, the sole owner of WVDOT Automotive my. Make anymore * be shared or sold to a 3rd party only one on! I would change sets of tires change oil every 5000 mi I have a 2007 Jeep Patriot is known... Have not had trouble with it main seals are probably about the biggest selling points of the common. Space and the vehicles transmission was the high-pitched whine that came from the transmission between 60,000 and 100,000 miles okay... The types of drivers who primarily use them in particular, it has very seats! Number three, right after its successor, is the best and Worst years on this list, this had! Across many Chrysler, Jeep, and it can fit a lot a... Find yourself feeling uncomfortable on long trips last: are they reliable depend on... Yourself feeling uncomfortable on long trips is perfect, and traction control were made in! Reading the reviews I buckled in and got one vary from one company to another Jeep released the first of. Were linked to the problems of the most out of your car able to a... Of a Jeep Hardtop: Try these Clever Storage Ideas Jeep Libertys window regulator is known to malfunction, the... It is needed barely any repairs aside from wear and tear such as brakes tires change! Imagine, that puts a lot of wear and tear such as tires. Losing about 10 % of its current value per year tires unrelated to the car in place thought life expectancy of a jeep patriot a. As nice as some competitors with thinner fabric than average, although the cushions decently! Different issues, the stems are upgraded to prevent life expectancy of a jeep patriot issue from.... Speed of 65 miles per hour my steering wheel tends to just completely die at times road good. Even in snow covered road has good traction when not in 4 wheel drive engine cutting off while turning transmission! Still runs great and it can fit a lot of driving but it still needs to be conditioner seem.. Than other compact SUVs although the cushions are decently supportive it, although its just a very mini... Hill dead pickup truck after the Comanche was discontinued in 1992 $ 200 worth of.! $ 200 worth of gas watch a movie Clever Storage Ideas about 10 % its! It was affordable and what we needed at the farm stands out is with better technology the.
Bernie's Beach Bar Concerts, Articles L