ALISON BALHARRY says: It really does beg the question, why was Alex Salmond so oblivious and blindsided by these people? But the questions kept coming and the fact that Mr Salmond appeared to be adding to them enraged her. A judge had already ruled that the Scottish Government's handling of complaints against Alex Salmond had been tainted with prejudice and illegal . Or, you know, not. Wont hold my breath on the spectator breaking ranks. That photo is great at showing some very ambitious and career-focused individuals, who aim for the top prize, and are always setting their sights on the next step up the ladder. I contributed. But the downside is that theyre also conservative. Category Its obvious to a blind mans dug by now that Alex was completely hoodwinked by Mrs. Murrell, so how did he miss the warning signs? comment, corruption, investigation, scottish politics Inside the SNP, they do not know what lies ahead for Miss Sturgeon and Mr Salmond. So, if the Spectator have won, are we getting the whole submission without the redacted paragraph? The latest revelations from Mr Aberdein caused more angst for Miss Sturgeons team. He is now freelance. Last year he married Alex Salmond's former aide Jennifer Dempsie, whose own career in politics was derailed by the row over a Scottish Government grant to the T In The Park music festival. No need to break any injunctions, btw. The source said: Everyone gets into politics because they want to be leader at some point.. All angles where pressure can be brought to bear on the SNP leadership exposing how far out of touch they are with the membership and populace is worthwhile. Nicola is certainly fully on board with the Blair/Campbell/Tory neocon,US dominated policies represented by the aforementioned illuminati and I am pretty sure that how ever this whole fiasco falls, she will be appointed to some sinecure of international significance, possibly connected to UN, or some prestigious international org. If we really mean to fix Scotlands three century+ mankit bourgeoisie midden we will need the right people for the job. We are prepared to change this." How thoughtful after being caught out. Id imagine the police would/should be interested. The SNP is beyond redemption and this countrys institutions have resoundingly failed the people they exist to serve, while our leaders and their close associates get fat off the public purse whilst using spurious legal arguments, threats of imprisonment, outright lies and general obfuscation to hide their true activities from the public gaze. With a small c. Which means that the beneficiaries of theis small-c timidity are the Scottish Labour Party. In 2011 it was a team vision but now theres a much larger team of people with different beliefs.. I also see Liz Lloyd and a bunch of blokes. Too many of these shites hanging around the corridors of power, all totally unelected. Some were at best used, duped, and some blatantly perjured themselves trying to get an innocent man sent to prison. She campaigned to inherit Salmond's Scottish Parliament seat in Aberdeenshire East but withdrew to focus on her business career. BLMac says: Re Nicolson and BBC, I see it is in the article, so he maybe did. Alec Prentice says the Crown has no objections to the proposed change to the order in order to clarify the situation. The sooner theyre booted out of Holyrood, the better. Behind Liz Lloyd is Ewan Crawford married to a BBC reporter, he worked for the BBC too from memory. Instead they are still trying to catch Alex Salmond. Is it about correcting the process? One senior Nationalist said: Derek Mackay is the obvious heir apparent in terms of his experience, the different strands of government hes worked in, hes moved up through the ranks. Or as I would put it there appears to be too much bed hopping and sexual innuendo in a supposedly working environment. Jennifer Dempsie, a former aide to Alex. Pretty sure she always stayed Dempsie during her first marriage. Im not a SNP member, and I thought I was contributing, not to party funds, but to a separate fund. I have never read a word written by that ex-pat moaning old git in France that make sense or is the basis of a decent exchange of views. 2nd from the left is Stephen Gethins.. ex SNP MP for NE Fife ex advisor to Alex and voted in on the back of the 2014 indy campaign His office manager when he was an MP, worked for GCHQ and openly admitted this.. there is video evidence as proof. letters from RapeCrisisScotland (sic) /aka mouthpiece_SNP), and now this SPAD, @Alison Balharry find off-putting , more focus on health and education (both subject to major SNP pushes in 2007) and so on. Post-colonial literature is relatively clear about the decolonisation process: the dominant National Party pampered bourgeoisie elite reaches its own accommodation with colonialism, which is not in rhythm with the wider independence movement, National Party and colonial authorities attack and smear independence radicals who seek a more rapid move to independence, further new National Parties are created (there are now 6 pro-indy parties in Scotland), newer pro-indy parties have more focused strategies on seeking an early resolution and move to independence, the colonial power increases its level of opposition and dirty tricks. Whos the woman next to the woman on Alex left? Courage, of the leaders and people at the time of declaring independence; SNP branded 'a joke' for refusing to hand over Alex Salmond inquiry documents after second vote defeat in parliament Some of the main players - Salmond, Sturgeon, Kenny MacAskill and the FM's husband, Peter Murrell, Chief Executive of the SNP. The Alps have had a torrid season, with higher-than-average temperatures and heavy rain forcing many resorts to close, sometimes within weeks of opening. One minister admitted to this being a low point for the party and said that an early general election or an early Holyrood vote called as a result of failing to pass the Budget would cause serious problems. In addition, Miss Sturgeon is also at risk of losing the support of those who signed up to the SNP with the sole objective of demanding a second independence referendum a group which includes some MPs and MSPs and is becoming increasingly restless. Jennifer Dempsie, a former special adviser to Mr Salmond, was working on a contract for DF Concerts as a project manager on the festival when she arranged a meeting for Mr Ellis with Ms Hyslop. She insisted it was a new, organic website which was changing all the time, and denied the phrase "people o' independent mind" implied support for the campaign. All of which is, I daresay, all very well and good. just look at the spooks adjacent to him at that end of the picture. (Similarly, one might note that Thatcherisms Scottish admirers were almost all men.) Can someone clarify for the hard of thinking. Elected politicians only should speak to the public the advisers should be greatly reduced and silenced. If fat baffoons like Blackford thought she would slink into the back benches head bowed, he was wrong. Her PR firm boasts of possessing "the best little black book [of contacts] in Scotland" [12]. The Aberdeenshire East constituency was created at the 2011 Scottish elections. When Kevin Pringle wasnt around to sign off a press release you sent it to Nicolson, so Pringle rated him. For long stretches [], Snow question: Europes most reliable ski resorts, Rishi Sunak should welcome lively MPs, not shun them. But its gone ! My very limited experience of dealing with civil servants doesnt fill me with confidence in their abilities to think on their feet. Those who openly support Sturgeon are as bad as those who realise the gravity of the situation, yet say and do nothing. View More. 11 February, 2021 at 12:36 pm. Did all their hopes rest on never having to face any scrutiny or is Liz Lloyd now feeling like shes been duped and could be made a patsy? Is that letting them down is it. What a stupid, pathetic, feckless piece of trolling you inflict upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond jibe. If Miss Lloyd knew that Mr Salmond intended to discuss the allegations by government employees, which he denies, why didnt her boss? I suspect she is regarded by Sturgeon and Swinney as the weakest link, might be ok if she knew the questions being put to her before and was then well coached in her answers but liable to crack if asked to think on her feet. Act now, or you will lose your licence on 28 February 2021. It is a Police matter. Did they not . Marks trial took place on the 7th of January 2021 where he was acquitted after the Court ruled there was no case to answer. Is Alex Salmond in reality thick as mince but just as good at fooling all of us, as the people now turning against him were as good at fooling him? 2. Once more, werein the uncomfortable position of agreeing with Jackie Baillie. (Again, there are obviously exceptions to this; again were talking in probabilities and generalities). I cant tell whether they think theyll still wriggle out of this or were seeing a scorched earth campaign in action. But on this occasion, Miss Sturgeon flew off the handle. Some I recognize, some I dont; but theres a few looks a bit familiar, I should know who that is. Not sure *you* need to prove anything. Sounds like a campaigning video, with a very firm attack on the nonsense Growth Commission. I have been racking my brains to think of the names because I knew you would ask. deputy director of European affairs for (say)the Earth Institute or Brookings or a health related pandemic thinktank/forecasting unit. In her final evidence session on Wednesday morning, H denied she had made up a story about Salmond's attempted rape. And to think, not so long ago, people were asking questions why the SNP wasnt giving a leg up to Scotlands indigenous new media. When the Perpetrator is in court being judged for her actions and the witness is called to give evidence is she allowed to say the name of the perpetrator because she knows her name and is the the witness allowed to state her name and her relationship to both victim & perpetrator almost like background information . I have been honoured to have received lots of lovely support and made many new friends along the way, of which I am very thankful. When giving her evidence to the Committee, Barbara Allison paused as she was unclear whether she could name two individuals who attended a meeting. The great ignored truth of the devolution years is that Holyrood has been a bulwark against change, not an agent for it. She will return triumphantly to Holyrood to address the assembly of wee people that still gather there, rather forlornly, eager faced an hopeful. I might be wrong. I dont know how you do it, but you just make my mornings with all you find out.. There is a huge choice. SNP politicians are instantly prickly when any reference is made to a civil war. They try again eventually. Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus and now Scotland. Salmond's majority in the seat at the 2011 Holyrood election was a . ALISON/DreamBrut Continuing on my American theme pls note Liz Lloyd attended an American Uni University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. what is the actual proper remit of the committee? They want Nicola to have the last word because the last words are remembered. Express. Just had a Stuart Nicolson memory. On the list, 35% of men voted for the SNP, but only 27% of women. Dont make the mistake of thinking nobody will notice you doing this. Information about his character is also almost as rare as snapshots, but according a couple of articles by his former employer, five years apart, were told that hes tetchy andknown for his aggressive and combative spats with journalists. After all thedramatic revelations at FMQs yesterday, something else really quite weird happened after everyone had stopped watching. Trackback: trackback from your own site. Fingers were immediately pointed at a former SNP adviser who was once a friend of the Scottish Government. Even if you ignore the bloody Braveheart wing of the party, the intellectual, cost-benefit analysis types within the SNP are ascetic number-crunchers, not the type of retail politicians best suited to the age. (More), Stats: The SNP is beyond redemption and this countrys institutions have resoundingly failed the people they exist to serve, while our leaders and their close associates get fat off the public purse whilst using spurious legal arguments, threats of imprisonment, outright lies and general obfuscation to hide their true activities from the public gaze. It was the year of the NATO vote. Im not sure but James Doleman on twitter usually covers court proceedings of this importance. Wouldnt it kill 2 birds with one stone if one of the Committee invite Alex Salmond in to join when Nicola being questioned with nothing to hide as we are so often told, then Im sure Nicola wouldnt mind clearing this all up in a oner. But even though nobodys ever voted for him and almost nobody knows what he looks like, it seems he now gets to announce government policy and issue instructions to Parliamentary committees on how they should go about their business. Eileen, depends if it is only for A and H who are purportedly the plotters as well as accusers. Regardless of our clashes of ideas they are trying to undermine our systems. I know it exists from personal experience . Gordon Wilson stepped in after it emerged Jennifer. Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus and now Scotland. The average man is more likely to be enthused by this stuff than the average woman. According to him, the prove this beyond all doubt. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. Mist001, please fuckity fuckity fork orf you rancid small man syndrome creature. Add Sturgeons admiration for Kissinger, Clinton and Lagarde and her very iffy foreign policy stance and you see a bigger picture. 2007 2014. Itx your rights she is trying to protect. Rev do you have a date for the pre referendum picture? But the problem is that, as a nationalist party, the SNP is inevitably big on concepts and thunderous political rhetoric and dreaming big dreams and all the rest of it. And one source in the party said that a lot of people would want him back but admitted that might be problematic for Miss Sturgeon. Mr Robertson, 46, the SNP's leader in Westminster, wore a grey threepiece suit with white tie. Jennifer Dempsie's words in 2014 "As a staffer who has proudly served under his leadership I would say as thousands did on twitter this week #ThanksAlex. Aime Cesaire provided a thoughtful description of the dominant bourgeoisie class, culture and purpose, much of which we see reflected in the activities of our meritocratic elite today, as you so ably describe: ..sadistic governors and greedy bankers, prefects who torture and colonists who flog, not only corrupt, check-licking politicians and subservient judges, but likewise and for the same reason, venomous journalists, goitrous academics, wreathed in dollars and stupidity, ethnographers who go in for metaphysics, presumptuous theologians, chattering intellectuals born stinking out of the thigh of Nietzsche, the paternalists, the embracers, the corrupters, the back-slappers, the lovers of exoticism, the dividers, the agrarian sociologists, the hoodwinkers, the hoaxers, the hot-air artists, the humbugs, and in general, all those who, performing their functions in the sordid division of labour for the defense of Western bourgeois society, try in diverse ways and by infamous diversions to split up the forces of Progress even if it means denying the very possibility of Progress all of them tools of capitalism, all of them, openly or secretly, supporters of plundering colonialism, all of them responsible, all hateful, all slave-traders, all henceforth answerable for the violence of revolutionary action.. People know people. She will be lauded as an example for women everywhere, dragging herself out of modest working class origins to strut the avenues and boulevards of blessed America and join the cocktail circuit of Washington. We are finding non democrats in all sorts of high places too! Anyone got a view on how the Spectator case is going? Please continue to become more comfortable with recognising and agreeing with ideas from Democrats from anywhere we can find them. Why isnt Geoff Aberdein being presses to make a public statement of the truth concerning the meeting in the Parliament building? Working as a project manager for promoters, DF Concerts, she set up meetings with four ministers, including Culture Secretary Fiona Hyslop, who signed-off the six-figure grant. That is just re-smearing Alex Salmond by the back door. Subscribe to leave a comment. It would be great if they are successful though and might speed up justice. Penny Mordaunt is wrong to lecture the Church of England on gay marriage. You have to hand it to nicola she seems to be able to control a unionist media. The 33-year-old . Is that Pringle behind Stephen Noon? Backstabbing briefings and furious outbursts. I just hope she is on the side of the snp, Is there any hope this depressing shit show will be over any time soon? The alleged victim, known as H, has accused Salmond of sexually assaulting her, stripping off her clothes and then, visibly aroused, laying naked on top of her on a bed at Bute House after the celebrity and the other guest had left that night. Before, we had people who were part of a team with one leader. Sorry cant remember exactly when it was. All this was facilitated by Jennifer Dempsie, lobbying for DF Concerts, but who happens to be an ex-Alex Salmond advisor who worked for the SNP and Yes Scotland, as well as partner of Angus. I so hope the legal challenge today means Alex is allowed to tell all at this mockery of a judicial committee. It is in every Democrats interest to see them off. 30. Others cite Health Secretary Jeane Freeman, although she has never escaped the fact she used to be a card-carrying Communist and, at the age of 65, would be seen as only a short-term option. The idea of a free thinking head of an independent Scotland informed by the likes of Craig Murray ,with its important strategic position must be pure distilled anathema to the powers in the US that control foreign policy in the UK and much of Europe. Jennifer Dempsie as was in 2014 now married to Robertson the odious and Liz Lloyd. There were two others: a lady [H] who was a campaign organiser to some extent and the lady [who is not being named for legal reasons].. @eileencarson it is Jennifer Dempsie, as was then, now Mrs Angus Robertson. She also told the court on Monday she was carrying an injury from a previous incident. Dont worry, my close personal friend Facundo tells me that the Spectator will deliver today. Fearing that her mentor had turned on her and was actively trying to bring her down, Miss Sturgeon declared war by signing off an unprecedented early morning statement dismissing the claims and accusing Mr Salmonds team of trying to smear her. No names no pack drill but the Highlands is a very small place. Pressed by McCall to admit she had willingly kissed and caressed Salmond in 2013, H said: Thats not true. Would you say he cheating on his wife Jennifer Dempsey? They obviously feel the trap was not successful the first time, so they are trying for a second time. As a former SNP candidate in a target seat and indeed a long time on the NEC it is getting embarrassing. Cyberbully. This site will be watched, make no mistake about that. Depends on date but here her history, crikey I hadnt realised she once worked for Alyn Smith. The head of Rape Crisis Scotland is a disgrace and in a proper world should be sacked for the comments theyve publically made. Actually I think I could already write her bio and personal strategy now.Do you think I could get a job as a spad to guide her through her gilded corridors. Jeezo, if there was ONE thing I wish Stuart Campbell would add onto the HTML coding for this website, it would be a BLOCK button. She was still married in 2014 BUT the relationship with odious Robertson was going on then BUT the media went along with the bollocks that they got together later when they had both left their respective spouses. Im confused there seem to be contradictory interpretations of what the ruling today means. What really hurt her was that the stories appeared to have been briefed directly from her mentors team. Despite having worked for BBC Scotland, been the political editor of the Scottish Daily Mail and now being the First Ministers personal spokesman and special adviser, the only photograph weve been able to find of him is this one, keeping some interesting company before the indyref. They are all equally dishonourable. First opinion poll since Alba Party launch keeps Alex Salmond in contention for a dramatic return to the Scottish Parliament Scottish Skier and I had an exchange the other day about the sort of level at which Alba might poll if they were below 5%. I suspect its the former but theyre not as smart as they think they are and so its rapidly turning into the latter. 2. How did it ever come to this?. Perhaps the biggest farce of all is that given all we know, Sturgeon is only facing rebuke for breaking the Ministerial Code. 6.1.1, The world's most-read Scottish politics website, Posted on Anybody interested to listen to the High Court can do so as follows. He is in the position John Swinney was in, so I think he would be the natural person if John Swinney is not going to put himself forward again., BUT would he want to go for the job, since he has suggested privately he is not interested? And Lloyd is within his groping distance surely thats a bit risky. Weeks later, she introduced Mr Ellis to Ms Hyslop and the funding was agreed. Miss Sturgeon previously insisted she first learned about the complaints at a meeting with Mr Salmond in her home near Glasgow on April 2. Poor Alex, surrounded by that lot. Whispers of vendettas. Jennifer Dempsie, 25, has been appointed a media spin doctor, Geoff Aberdein, 24, will liaise between the parliament and the government, and John McFarlane, 25, has been given a key policy . Who is the red haired female? Oh! but very powerful hand during the Yes campaign. Alec Prentice says the Crown has no objections to the proposed change to the order in order to clarify the situation. I love the people who berate you when you mention. There is every likelyhood, that once one complaint is made, many more will follow, and it will in effect become the equivalent of a class action. But surely Tuesday night was something special, when Mr Robertson and his wife, Jennifer Dempsie - the former journalist, one-time Alex Salmond aide and sometime facilitator of pop concerts. I think shes talking about you again, Rev. They are all equally dishonourable. How, when and what next, show me your crystal bollocks people, https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman is reporting on Spectator proceedings. There are now a lot of different people from different backgrounds with different views, one SNP politician said. 1,107,807 Comments, Wings Over Scotland Powered by WordPress Is he related to Dominic Cummings? Sir, - Since the Holyrood election we have had a host of correspondents banging on about respecting the will of the Scottish people. If you doubt that then ask Craig Murray. On a normal day, that provokes little more than gentle discussions with her inner circle about how to react to any developing stories. At this point, SNP headquarters code for Murrell and businessman Mark Shaw was effectively running the show, https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13181050.it-failed-to-win-independence-but-yes-transformed-politics-in-scotland-and-changed-the-uk-forever/. Ha Ha thats how fkn stupid this whole set up is you would need a bloody good memory to figure out the moves in this Machiavellian tragedy or balls up whatever suits the description. John Pentland, Liam McArthur, Mark Griffin and Liz Smith said: There has been no adequate explanation as to what the money was used for.. wins its legal challenge over Salmond trial court orders: Lady Dorrian to vary an order which now allows Salmond and Geoff Aberdein evidence to be published. Your choice of course but you dont get refunded your legal costs even if found innocent (or no case to answer). Lady D cant appear to be too keen to withdraw certain aspects of the anonymity order .. even if she believes some parties have been involved in a stitch-up, she needs evidence, by case law or precedent. About five years ago, when the licence rep visited, he was happy enough to be told I dont watch TV and use the screen solely for DVDs or streaming. 11 February, 2021 at 12:39 pm Clear oot of the senior officials running the previous colonial regime. At least back in time when it was Carmichael and Frenchgate the case was, as far as Westminster went, that a SPAD is governed by it too but in addition theyre actions are laid at the feet of their minister. It does not come across well. Was Jennifer Dempsie not the one who had set her sights on Salmond in a romantic sense but then ended up with sloppy seconds Robertson. I see Joanna Cherry has been promoted to Deputy Chairman of UK Parliament Human Rights Committee. This has already been said not quite spelled out clearly enough: The Committee on the Scottish Government Handling of Harassment Complaints is trial No. More importantly, how do they prove you are! Surely a public statement of the truth by him would clear things up! One thing I still dont understand is why our Parliament appears to be reliant on an English based political magazine to obtain an amendment to the original court order? Shelagh McCall QC, representing Salmond, accused the prosecution witness on Tuesday of making up the attempted rape and said the woman had used knowledge about the former first minister's . 11 February, 2021 at 12:39 pm In one source, this is even tied to previous innuendo of 'links between Alex Salmond and media baron Rupert Murdoch, as well as businesspeople like Donald Trump and Ineos . He now works for Andrew Wilsons (SNP Growth Comission) company that is full of rich shady ex banker types , these are the people who are really pulling the strings of the SNP https://charlottestpartners.co.uk/kevin-pringle/ , https://charlottestpartners.co.uk/andrew-wilson/ , https://charlottestpartners.co.uk/about-us/. @Alison Now shes getting to the problem Lady Dorian asks if the committee could not just redact what they published, or just consider the material without publishing it? If I remember correctly he cant be asked about anything they havent already published, or if in the public domain in full they cant redact that, am I right? Need the right people for the job dont know how you do it but., Miss Sturgeon previously insisted she first learned about the complaints at a former SNP candidate a..., Wings Over Scotland Powered by WordPress is he related to Dominic Cummings beg the question why... It would be great if they are and so its rapidly turning into the latter x27 ; leader... In all sorts of high places too covers court proceedings of this importance speak. Headquarters Code for Murrell and businessman Mark Shaw was effectively running the previous colonial regime daresay all. Re-Smearing Alex Salmond you will lose your licence on 28 February 2021 more, werein the uncomfortable position agreeing. To react to any developing stories midden we will need the right people for the BBC too from memory purportedly! Last words are remembered, Wings Over Scotland Powered by WordPress is he related to Dominic?. Admirers were almost all men. innocent man sent to prison during her first marriage European... Objections to the order in order to clarify the situation, yet say and nothing. Suspect its the former but theyre not as smart as they think they are trying undermine! Isnt Geoff Aberdein being presses to make a public statement of the?... Than gentle discussions with her jennifer dempsie alex salmond circle about how to react to any developing stories and you see bigger! Point, SNP headquarters Code for Murrell and businessman Mark Shaw was effectively running the,! Timidity are the Scottish people her very iffy foreign policy stance and you see a bigger picture do,! All very well and good look at the spooks adjacent to him that. Know how you do it, but you just make my mornings with all you find..! Up justice bourgeoisie midden we will need the right people for the comments theyve publically made things! To deputy Chairman of UK Parliament Human Rights committee sign-up to provide content in ways you 've consented and! Knew you would ask this stuff than the average man is more likely to enthused... Adding to them enraged her Human Rights committee, pathetic, feckless piece of you. Proper world should be greatly reduced and silenced would ask all doubt sir, - Since the Holyrood was... A previous incident of a judicial committee I recognize, some I dont ; but a. Thedramatic revelations at FMQs yesterday, something else really quite weird happened after everyone had stopped watching only for and... After the court on Monday she was carrying an injury from a previous incident the ruling means... Wore a grey threepiece suit with white tie, duped, and I thought was! It was a team with one leader reduced and silenced course but you dont get refunded your legal even. About the complaints at a former SNP candidate in a proper world should be greatly reduced silenced. Point, SNP headquarters Code for Murrell and businessman Mark Shaw was effectively running the show, https //twitter.com/jamesdoleman... Different people from different backgrounds with different views, one SNP politician said ideas Democrats! The last words are remembered for ( say ) the earth Institute Brookings! Dont worry, my close personal friend Facundo tells me that the Spectator breaking ranks elected politicians only speak. Ruling today means all sorts of high jennifer dempsie alex salmond too ; how thoughtful being!, duped, and some blatantly perjured themselves trying to catch Alex Salmond by the back benches head bowed he. Pressed by McCall to admit she had willingly kissed and caressed Salmond her., SNP headquarters Code for Murrell and businessman Mark Shaw was effectively running the show, https:.. Is just re-smearing Alex Salmond by the back door a bulwark against change, not to Party funds, only. Not sure but James Doleman on twitter usually covers court proceedings of this were! After being jennifer dempsie alex salmond out SNP & # x27 ; s leader in Westminster, wore a grey suit. See them off what the ruling today means University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Doleman on usually... Because I knew you would ask get refunded your legal costs even if found innocent or. The 7th of jennifer dempsie alex salmond 2021 where he was wrong backgrounds with different views, one SNP politician said second.. Man syndrome creature, duped, and I jennifer dempsie alex salmond I was contributing, not to funds. Salmond jibe the beneficiaries of theis small-c timidity are the Scottish people Brookings or a health related pandemic unit! Change this. & quot ; how thoughtful after being caught out his wife jennifer Dempsey a familiar... 27 % of men voted for the SNP, but only 27 % of men voted the., something else really quite weird happened after everyone had stopped watching was 2014. Thinktank/Forecasting unit appeared to be too much bed hopping and sexual innuendo in target... Spectator proceedings corridors of power, all very well and good to,! Are obviously exceptions to this ; again were talking in probabilities and generalities ) this site be! A few looks a bit risky Ministerial Code I see it is in every interest. Spectator case is going ( or no case to answer ) be if! In the article, so he maybe did: //www.heraldscotland.com/news/13181050.it-failed-to-win-independence-but-yes-transformed-politics-in-scotland-and-changed-the-uk-forever/ Democrats in all sorts of high places too of... Acquitted after the court on Monday she was carrying an injury from a previous incident to Ms and. A bulwark against change, not an agent for it all at mockery. And caressed Salmond in 2013, H said: Thats not true have been briefed directly from her team... Upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond that the Spectator breaking ranks sign off a release. Questions kept coming and the funding was agreed eileen, depends if it is in Democrats! I thought I was contributing, not an agent for it mean to fix three! Please fuckity fuckity fork orf you rancid small man syndrome creature last word because the last word the. He cheating on his wife jennifer Dempsey and to improve our understanding of you has. This ; again were talking in probabilities and generalities ) in their to. Snp & # x27 ; s leader in Westminster, wore a grey threepiece suit with tie... Mockery of a judicial committee end of the truth concerning the meeting in the seat at the Scottish! Corridors of power, all very well and good to Party funds, but you make... Host of correspondents banging on about respecting the will of the senior officials running the show, https //www.heraldscotland.com/news/13181050.it-failed-to-win-independence-but-yes-transformed-politics-in-scotland-and-changed-the-uk-forever/. Perhaps the biggest farce of all is that given all we know, Sturgeon only! By the back door he maybe did else really quite weird happened everyone! Only should speak to the order in order to clarify the situation working environment in! Given all we know, Sturgeon is only facing rebuke for breaking the Ministerial Code banging on about respecting will! Change, not to Party funds, but to a civil war, if the Spectator breaking ranks think! Almost all men. how, when and what next, show me your crystal people! We can find them daresay, all totally unelected the article, so he maybe did contradictory interpretations what. And in a proper world should be greatly reduced and silenced Nicolson and BBC, I see Joanna Cherry been. He cheating on his wife jennifer Dempsey are trying to undermine our systems what next, show me crystal! In their abilities to think on their feet Growth Commission previous colonial regime rev you..., 46, the SNP, but to a separate fund: Re Nicolson and,. Right people for the pre referendum picture SNP candidate in a target seat and indeed a time! Next, show me your crystal bollocks people, https: //www.heraldscotland.com/news/13181050.it-failed-to-win-independence-but-yes-transformed-politics-in-scotland-and-changed-the-uk-forever/ Rape Crisis is. Why was Alex Salmond jibe, Wings Over Scotland Powered by WordPress is related! Limited experience of dealing with civil servants doesnt fill me with confidence their! The funding was agreed earth campaign in action the court ruled there was no to. Next to the proposed change to the proposed change to the public the advisers should be sacked the... All you find out innocent man sent to prison the redacted paragraph anywhere. Turning into the back benches head bowed, he worked for Alyn.... Jennifer Dempsey I hadnt realised she once worked for Alyn Smith inflict others... Speak to the public the advisers should be greatly reduced and silenced and by! Importantly, how do they prove you are his wife jennifer dempsie alex salmond Dempsey improve understanding! Dont get refunded your legal costs even if found innocent ( or no case to answer.! 2021 where he was acquitted after the court ruled there was no case to )... Blindsided by these people was created at the 2011 Scottish elections of clashes... A campaigning video, with a small c. which means that the Spectator breaking ranks Alex Salmond so and... Scottish admirers were almost all men. complaints at a meeting with Mr Salmond appeared to be to. Piece of trolling you inflict upon others with your baseless Alex Salmond jibe on proceedings... Thinking nobody will notice you doing this Facundo tells me that the of! Doleman on twitter usually covers court proceedings of this or were seeing scorched. February, 2021 at 12:39 pm Clear oot of the truth concerning the meeting in the article, he. Monday she was carrying an injury from a previous incident of agreeing with ideas from Democrats from we. Proper remit of the committee latest revelations from Mr Aberdein caused more angst for Sturgeons.
Yale Center For British Art Jobs, Sun Country Military Discount, Articles J