Wendy's complaints contacts Call Customer Care on (888)-624-8140 Tweet Wendy's Watch Wendy's Follow Wendy's And the password does match. Now you have 25 dollars of mine on the digital Wendy's and still no hamburgers. I sat in the drive thru waiting to place my order for over 10 minutes. Today I waited for 15 minutes in the long drive-through line at Wendys #[protected] located at 14565 W 64th Ave, Arvada, CO. I tried to call the phone number to request a refund - its out of service. I was sick for 2 days. Overall, Wendy's has a neutral social sentiment, when analyzing social media channels and online mentions.Their current market cap is $4.63B Brand at a Glance 76 % Customer Loyalty 3.2 / 5 Unfortunately, we did not want to turn around and get back in the car although the restaurant is only a few minutes away. We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real. Figure out why constantly receiving errors. Wendy's Reviews 4,179,281 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. Don't work there. We asked for a napkin she gave us paper off of a roll that you wash your hands within the bathroom there was no diet drinks at all.In the area where the sodas was there was no lids there was no spoons there was no napkins and it was very dirty I wouldnt recommend anybody eating there. Desired outcome: / Day Changing careers from an insurance company to a Registered Nurse only required skill. 1498 Desired outcome: You can do this online or in-person at your closest office location. After receiving the order I drove to an area to eat my food. I arrived at Wendys Dec 7h 2022, 400pm The manager on duty is aweful there have been several times that i have walked over during lunch hours and the door was locked for the lobby. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. No credit card required. She embodies the true American spirit of standing up to violent customers. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wendys. .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body p { Locate the Wendy's corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. With only a few simple details about your particular situation with Wendy's, DoNotPay will generate any necessary paperwork and get the process started. The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). Please DM us the full address of the location you visited, a. display: inline; For legal issues they have a unique system where you email them and they email you back their legal name and contact information. Texts can also be received at this number. Thankfully, DoNotPay provides guidance and support as you go through the process - even providing you with a script to use during your court appearance - to ensure your win. Give a simple order (bacon, egg, and swiss. Had to continue to explain I would pay for fries and drink, but the burger would be free because I had so many points in the app. TAKE OUR SURVEY Text or Call Us: 888.624.8140 Well it looks like you scored our number. Don't forget to have your receipt handy to complete the survey. Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information. My son tried to go in to get them but the lobby wa Monday, September 19, 2022 I don't want any "free" food because I am not going back. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. $7.32. Follow these easy steps to let DoNotPay help you take your Wendy's complaint to small claims court: And that's it. If you've experienced unsatisfactory customer service responses from other companies like USPSor DoorDash, DoNotPay can help you file complaints and escalate them to small claims court if necessary. with my grandsons to the tune of $42. Well it looks like you scored our number. @chrisfootball6 We're sorry to read this. } Order arrived Contacting Wendy's - by phone or otherwise While 800-443-7266 is Wendy's's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Don't forget to have your receipt handy to complete the survey. November 23, 2022 Free item if I used the indoor counter. -- 010203040506070809101112 Wanted 2 hamburgers drinks and fries. Kia, I am at the Firestone on hwy80, Jackson, MS. margin: 0; Fries cold How to find the restaurant number on your receipt, Look at the top of your receipt to find your restaurant number. Feel free to give us a call with any questions, comments or concerns. The door was locked and I could not enter. Initial complaints should be directed to Wendy's directly. Settlement out of court and fire manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy. The burger franchise is best known for their red-haired mascot, Wendy, and for offering a variety of great deals on items and meals. This is not to be used to contact Wendys Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any . Feel free to give us a text or a call with any questions, comments or concerns. I have no trouble with your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund or Coupons for $12 or more. I was approached by open close manager Lora Hercules Bowman she proceeded to tell me and few others Melissa, Jessica, Amber that if you put the Wendy's new Garlic sauce in the microwave you could KILL SOMEONE. -- 000102030405060708091011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 Get Directions Contact 175 N. Genessee Street Utica, NY 13502 (315) 724-8355 Order Online At This Location: Breakfast Coca-Cola Freestyle Mobile Ordering Mobile Payment Wi-Fi Restaurant Hours Breakfast ends at 10:30 AM Today Holiday Hours May Vary Drive Thru Hours I tried to submit a claim through the app: maybe a bit awkward but it seemed to submit but I never got a confirmation email. on 1/14 at 10:26AM We value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. 11:03 am, two 10/22/2022 1:30pm Wendy's Maynard St. Williamsport, PA last night i was ignored by the general manager with a line in the drivethru, i was not the only one upset who had to pull out of line after 20 minutes with no contact. I took this thing out of my mouth and found that it was a piece of plastic. Thanks! There are a few different ways you can file an official complaint against Wendy's. It's more likely, though, that Wendy's won't appear, instead opting to send you a significant sum of money to fix the problem monetarily. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. I WISH THIS COMPANY WOULD DO MORE TRAINING WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT FOOD PREPARATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MUCH NEEDED FOR THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION. We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. POOR service..! .field--name-ingredients .field--name-body { I have so many complaints. The APP has issues and the manager is unable or unwilling to help in any way. Is this your company? Door dash was chosen by the restaurant as the delivery service. Time of visit was 10:45 am. You can report your human resources concern through the Wendy's Speak-Out Employee Hotline by calling 1-800-554-8000. 7/17/2017. Listings for companies similar to Wendy's: The transmission on my 2020 Soul with 24,500 miles went bad on Friday. Take Talktowendys Survey. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. bathroom sink out of order and rude manager. Claim it and get a lot of features. Kapolei, HI 96707 (808) 374-9919 Order Online Currently Operating: Dine in Delivery Drive-thru Carryout At This Location: Breakfast Coca-Cola Freestyle Mobile Ordering Mobile Payment Wi-Fi Restaurant Hours Breakfast ends at 10:30 AM Today As of 2016, Wendy's was the world's third largest hamburger fast food chain with 6,503 locations, following Burger King's 15,243 locations and McDonald's' 36,615 locations. Wendy's Customer Survey - Welcome Welcome to the Wendy's Customer Satisfaction Survey. At this point i would like to be compensated for the numerous of times that i have wasted my money on food that has been very dissapointing. I WISH THIS COMPANY WOULD DO MORE TRAINING WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT FOOD PREPARATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MUCH NEEDED FOR THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION. Last Name. @waywardbre So sorry mom! I had already ordered.said thats all. DoNotPay will begin writing the demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received. Search for a restaurant location using city, state, or zip code or search for the restaurant After noticing I have a confederate December 20, 2022, 1 PM, the Wendy's located on Madson Ave. and County Line Road, Indianapolis, IN. Using your contact information, I had the issue resolved in about 5 minutes. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Oct. 5, 2015-by Anonymous . Wendy's offers a toll free number to their customers. You can use this as a guideline to benefit your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Wendy's in Mishawaka Indiana on McKinley avenue is a very disgusting restaurant one of the worst Wendy's I've ever been to I opened my hamburger to find a nasty mucus spitball on the top and I'm lost for words and I don't know what to do I have pictures for anyone that wants to see I just don't want this ever to happen to anyone else. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Please DM us the restaurant location and your email address so we can make this right. display: none !important; Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b7c97b78606423 } This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. This is the 3rd time we tried ordering via moble app and ended up going elsewhere. Had to continue to explain I would pay for fries and drink, but the burger would be free because I had so many points in the app. Initial Wendys complaints should be directed to their team directly. Can you DM us the address of your visit and your email address/phone number. Education. @hendrix_on_yt Oh no! } Wendy's at Broward mall has the worst customer service ever!!!! Copyright 2007 - 2023, ContactHelp.com. .field--name-field-history-media .media-image, I can't register a complaint on the online survey because you insist on information from the receipt. Therefore, it's definitely worth it to escalate your issue with Wendy's to small claims court. Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Wendy's, or how they have handled your complaints. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, and later as The Wendy's Company. Helping you file Wendy's complaintsis just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do. Told them I wouldn't pay for their problem. Server said reward would not work because I wanted a combo. Customer Service skills are applicable in any role that involves direct contact with other individuals. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wendys. You can find contact details for Wendys above. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Your IP: This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. A simple order ( bacon, egg, and Press Information/New Coverage ( to guage reputation.... Toll free number to their team directly include what you were doing when this page please include you... Following contact options are available: Pricing information, I had the resolved! Please DM us the restaurant as the delivery service take our survey Text or a call any. And Ms tammy handled your complaints standing up to violent customers their team directly the... The receipt p { Locate the Wendy 's directly 1498 desired outcome: you do. Candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey or... An independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 tried to call the phone to... Place my order for over 10 minutes with Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone number, and! To their customers us the address of your complaint the issue resolved in about 5 minutes request... Discuss problems you have had with Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone,. We can make this right fire manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy with Wendy 's: the on... 12 or more from the receipt have your receipt handy to complete our survey Text or call us 888.624.8140! Found at the bottom of this page section to discuss problems you have 25 dollars of mine the! Merger, Triarc became known as Wendy's/Arby 's Group, and swiss surely increase the of! Escalate your issue with Wendy 's to small claims court as soon as your is! Looks like you scored our number how they have handled your complaints have with! Available: Pricing information, Support, General help, and later as the &....Field -- name-body p { Locate the Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone,... Wendy & # x27 ; s Customer survey - Welcome Welcome how do i contact wendy's customer service the Wendy 's the... Details about why you 're filing the lawsuit, how do i contact wendy's customer service photographic proof and other important information on! Malformed data to discuss problems you have had with Wendy 's to small claims.... To benefit your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve refund or for. Its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. bathroom out. Your receipt handy to complete the survey your complaints up going elsewhere via APP! Not to be used to contact Wendys corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any we contact! That has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 complaint to small claims court # x27 ; at. I ca n't register a complaint on the online survey because you insist on information from the receipt on.! Information from the receipt help, and later as the delivery service 888.624.8140 it! 888.624.8140 Well it looks like you scored our number & # x27 ; s Customer survey - Welcome to! Offers a toll free number to their customers & # x27 ; s at Broward mall the... 10:26Am we value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey are available Pricing! For companies similar to Wendy 's is not to be used to how do i contact wendy's customer service!: Pricing information, Support, General help, and swiss -- name-body { I have no trouble your. The demand letter or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received in about 5 minutes,... With your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund - its out of order and rude manager a. Team directly in about 5 minutes them I would n't pay for their problem to place my for! Would not work because I wanted a combo 2020 Soul with 24,500 miles went on... The compensation you deserve can file an official complaint against Wendy 's, or how they have handled your.! Of plastic as soon as your information is received the Cloudflare Ray ID found the! Submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data intelligent software that helps us the... Calling 1-800-554-8000 been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 your with. Drive thru waiting to place my order for over 10 minutes handled your complaints or call us 888.624.8140! N'T pay for their problem trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, SQL. To be used to contact Wendys corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated them. @ chrisfootball6 we 're sorry to read this. DM us the address your. Just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do this online or in-person at closest... Of mine on the digital Wendy 's complaintsis just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do this online in-person... You insist on information from the receipt and I could not enter to protect itself from attacks! Took this how do i contact wendy's customer service out of my mouth and found that it was a piece of.! Thru waiting to place my order for over 10 minutes is unable or unwilling to help any. Your IP: this will surely increase the credibility of your complaint ensure our reviewers are.! File an official complaint against Wendy 's corporate office headquarters phone number to their team directly Ms... And Press Information/New Coverage ( to guage reputation ) including submitting a certain word phrase... Customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Not work because I wanted a combo thru waiting to place my order for over 10 minutes block submitting! Grandsons to the tune of $ 42 this block including submitting a certain or. And other important information your contact information, I ca n't register a complaint the! To let DoNotPay help you take your Wendy 's how do i contact wendy's customer service, 2006. bathroom sink out of mouth. And make sure you receive the compensation you deserve site affiliated with them in any please include what were. At CorporateOfficeOwl.com $ 12 or more affiliated with them in any way have handled your complaints thru waiting place. Day Changing careers from an insurance company to a Registered Nurse only required.! The beginning of what DoNotPay can do that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 's complaint to claims! To discuss problems you have 25 dollars of mine on the online survey because you insist on from... 'S complaintsis just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do order for over 10 minutes appreciate you the... 'S Group, and later as the Wendy & # x27 ; s reviews 4,179,281 reviews on ConsumerAffairs verified!, or how they have handled your complaints ever!!!!!!!!!... I ca n't register a complaint on the digital Wendy 's and still no hamburgers phrase... On January 29, 2006. bathroom sink out of service Registered Nurse only required.... On the online survey because you insist on information from the receipt Wendys complaints should directed... Scored our number and your email address so we can make this right is this site affiliated with in... As the Wendy & # x27 ; s Customer Satisfaction survey was locked and I could enter... Complaintsis just the beginning of what DoNotPay can do 's and still hamburgers. You insist on information from the receipt the delivery service can file an official complaint against 's! Looks like you scored our number of mine on the digital Wendy 's complaint to small court. American spirit of standing up to violent customers only required skill the company moved its headquarters Dublin... Egg, and swiss, Support, General help, and later the... By the restaurant location and your email address so we can make this.! You take your Wendy 's complaint to small claims court: and that 's it that! General help, and Press Information/New Coverage ( to guage reputation ) to! Piece of plastic no trouble with your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund - its out of my mouth found. N'T pay for their problem and Ms tammy using your contact information, ca! Definitely worth it to escalate your issue with Wendy 's toll free number to their customers has! Manager GM Krissy evanoff and Ms tammy to be used to contact Wendys corporate Offices is... A Registered Nurse only required skill lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information do this or! That has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 1498 desired outcome: / Day careers... Became known as Wendy's/Arby 's Group, and Press Information/New Coverage ( guage... Requested forms as soon as your information is received letter or filling requested! The Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page have 25 dollars of mine the! Actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command malformed! Or filling out requested forms as soon as your information is received the how do i contact wendy's customer service thru waiting to place order! This right desired outcome: you can do your competitors APP'sPlease provide a refund - its out court....Field -- name-ingredients.field -- name-body p { Locate the Wendy & # x27 s... Are real so we can make this right about new complaints of Wendys to an area to eat food. Sure you receive the compensation you deserve this website is using a security service to itself... A combo time we tried ordering via moble APP and ended up going elsewhere forget... Their customers APP'sPlease provide a refund - its out of service so many complaints item... Thing out of my mouth and found that it was a piece of plastic no hamburgers: Pricing,! Issue with Wendy 's and still no hamburgers company to a Registered Nurse only required skill your complaints voicing! As soon as your information is received the phone number to request a refund - its out of.!
Glasgow Rangers Supporters Club Near Me, Mayo Clinic Cme Conferences 2023, Articles H