EVEN Midtown East - Grand Central, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. We're within one mile of Bryant Park, The Morgan Library, and Rockefeller Center. Our comfortable Deluxe Rooms offer a choice of one Queen, or Two queen beds. Irish bar was great. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 627 units 2 buildings Built 1929 BUILDINGS IN THIS COMPLEX 310 East 44th Street 307 East 44th Street FLOORPLANS 254 floorplans available RENTALS LISTINGS 1 active rentals ($0.00 per ft avg) 24 previous rentals ($0.00 per ft avg/last 180 days) PAST ACTIVITY 1113 past rentals Contact Us for Availability The Beaux Arts +18335431006 What is the year built & the current market value of 141 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017? This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from 5th Avenue and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Bryant Park. The dorm fridge is empty for you to use, not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like some other hotels. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Best hotel room rates for EVEN Midtown East Grand Central, an IHG Hotel, New York City Compare over 700 booking sites Real customer reviews & ratings Fast & easy booking Visit Wego.com now! While we don't have a mini-bar in the room, we do have a number of things that can be charged to the room from our 24 hour grab and go, our breakfast service, dinner service, dry cleaning, and more. 221 East 44th Street, Midtown East, New York, NY 10017, United States of America Fitted with a separate toilet and a shower, the elegant bathrooms offer hairdryers and dressing gowns. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. It was great to hear Ricardo was able to enhance your stay and we feel lucky to have him! Iron. It is a 13-story, "U"-shaped, salmon colored brick and limestone building with German Renaissance style design elements. Hotels near USA Beauty School International, Inc. Hotels near Professional Business College. DO YOU HAVE A HAIR DRYER IN THE BATHROOM? Hello leighdermick, Thank you for staying with us and for leaving your feedback. I think my only complaint would be that you could hear other people's. All the best, Dave M. My wife and I stayed at EVEN NY Midtown East in late November 2022 for 4 nights. Fun bars (real Irish accents) in all directions and lots of healthy take-out style restaurants. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Near the Best of NYC Non-smoking hotel by Times Square and Madison Square Garden . The hotel recently completed a full renovation of guestrooms, corridors, and public spaces. The Wheeltapper serves drinks and contemporary meals in a comfortable setting. Tea/Coffee maker Learn More OUR LOCATION GETTING HERE. Room and the hotel overall felt nice and clean. There was a bar/cafe area with a terrace which we didnt use - there are tons of options for food etc nearby. All rights reserved. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Guests may find New York Public Library nearly a 10-minute walk from the accommodation, while Rockefeller Center is merely 14 minutes' walk away. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. This is why feedback like yours is so important and it's very appreciated. There are depictions in stone of rams heads, fanciful fish and seaweed. The Neoclassical home of the NY State Bar Association at #40 West 44th was designed by famed architect Cyrus L.W. The staff were friendly. Want a great night's sleep? Reminiscent of martini lunches and jet-setting rendezvous, both Forty Four and Bar 44 offer intimate experiences coupled with world-class cocktails and cuisine in a sleek environment that's as vibrant as its 20-foot fireplace. The garage with the Gustavino tiles was a tunnel from the long gone Biltmore Hotel to Grand Central Terminal. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Breakfast was not included in the rate and we ate at local diners - there are several diners in the immediate vicinity. These are the best inexpensive hotels near New York, NY: Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown East. Welcome to EVEN Hotel Midtown East! ft. of amenities and breathtaking views. Im reminded of the Hole In the Wall Gang of the 1800s Wild West by the India permanent mission to the UN at #244 East 44th. Gloria Morgan Director of Sales P: (646)778-3647 E: gmorgan@ Royalton-NYC.com. Own or manage this property? Katie. Staff and rooms are terrific, I loved really big bed. Have I given one myself? Their store was always so hushed and quiet.What a relief it was to walk in there and escape all the street 1.30 miles. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Clarke's. Nick Solares/Eater NY Also featured in: 21 Classic NYC Restaurants That Have. Rates shown below are averages. We look forward to welcoming you. The Empire State Building is a 102-story skyscraper located in Midtown Manhattan that is considered to be an American cultural icon. The hotel always had security on premises. EVEN HOTEL NEW YORK - MIDTOWN EAST - 118 Photos & 110 Reviews - 221 East 44th Street, New York, NY - Yelp EVEN Hotel New York - Midtown East 110 reviews Claimed $$ Hotels, Resorts, Bed & Breakfast Edit Open Open 24 hours See hours See all 124 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 221 East 44th Street New York, NY 10017 3rd Ave & 2nd Ave Manhattan (New York), 343 West 44th Street language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Deluxe rooms also feature a work desk and private bath with upgraded amenities, making this a comfortable retreat after an active day in New York City. Drive Through. WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours. liked on-site restaurant the wheeltapper. In addition to the Round Table, several other literary luminaries resided in the building at different times, including F. Scott Fitzgerald, William Faulkner, James Thurber, and the acerbic H.L. The building was built in 1898 as the exclusive residential Hotel Royalton. From the lovely, Bonnie S. said: I was hesitant to stay at the Inn when I found out it was under new, Julie S. said: We had the most amazing stay at the Nellie! I have passed through this room to get to work at Photo-Lettering between 1982-88 and again in 2018, when I had an overnight job for a couple of months at Summit Financial, which was actually in the same building as the long-gone premier type shop. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Friendliness from the whole staff. I didnt see it but there is a (very) stylized sculpture of longtime UNICEF advocate Audrey Hepburn in the plaza. @2019 - Forgotten New York. 1657010,1664970|2,1664970,1658950|1,1659950,1659950|5,1657010|2,1660130,1660130|3,1658950,1654500,1653240,1641620,1653450,1659950|1,1658400,1664970|4,1664140,1661270,1654280, EVEN Midtown East - Grand Central, an IHG Hotel (Hotel), New York (USA) Deals, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. The reason I cannot give this location 5 stars ismore, I can't believe what a find this place is. You feel welcome. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The developer was planning to raze everything east of 3rd Avenue between 46th and 49th Streets, but the UN plan also was able to save some marvelous NYC architecture from the wreckers ball. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. For a truly special occasion, the Liam Neeson Penthouse Suite is located on the top floor of the hotel and features a spacious wraparound terrace. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your detailed review. 221 East 44th Street, New York City, NY 10017-4305, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Deposit and resort fees policy is not acceptable, The hotel is new and very spacious for nyc. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. All the best, Dave M. Basic comfort, at least very clean. The other patrons seemed a little annoyed when we had to release the noisy Connect 4 checkers onto the table between games, so maybe a placemat would help make that quieter. Each review score is between 1 and 10. It was a converted apartment building! This current stay leaves me thinking if I needmore, The hotel staff was excellent. 219 East 44th Street is a boutique condominium that sits atop a high-rated wellness hotel and an award-winning steakhouse. See More Details (7) Parking . LIVE ABOVE IT ALL. 915 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10022 (212) 317-1616 Visit Website A picture-perfect burger from P.J. Check 11 East 44th Street space availability located at 11 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Your contribution should be yours. Very good place for young people, but also good for people like me. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. Available apartments average $4.25M. Eric K. said: I can't recommend this as a place to stay in NYC enough. There was a problem loading the reviews. The Royalton New York Hotel 44 W. 44th St New York, NY 10036. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Approximate prices in USD for a 1-night stay. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. View 0 reviews on. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Abraham Lincoln was shot wearing a Brooks Bros. suit. Is there a fridge and microwave in the room? Use Search above to see rates for your dates. PRESS APPLY NOW 222 e 44th street. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. United States New York (NY) New York City New York City Restaurants Restaurants near EVEN Hotel New York - Midtown East, an IHG Hotel Restaurants near EVEN Hotel New York - Midtown East, an IHG Hotel 221 East 44th Street, New York City, NY 10017-4305 Read Reviews of EVEN Hotel New York - Midtown East, an IHG Hotel Sponsored Traditas Pizza 5 reviews #225 East 44th is also a holdout walkup tenement, that looked like this in 1940. Hotel Brands Near E 44th St Four Points Hotels by Sheraton Courtyard by Marriott Kimpton Hotels Fairfield Inn by Marriott Comfort Inns Wyndham Hotels Holiday Inn Express Doubletree Hotels EVEN Hotels SpringHill Suites by Marriott Crowne Plaza Hotels Hilton Hotels and Resorts Hyatt Place Hilton Garden Inn Candlewood Suites La Quinta Inns & Suites Private Bathroom Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Todays jaunt brought me to 44th Street, which I walked east from 12th to 1st Avenues, from Hells Kitchen to Turtle Bay. Comfortable bed., Staff was very helpful and friendly. In 1989, we welcomed alumni to our permanent home here at 6 East 44th Street. It is located in Manhattan district, only a short distance to the 77 - floor Chrysler Building. $397 Rates From Andaz 5th Avenue a concept by Hyatt . It means the absolute world to us and we hope to see you back again soon! Recommend this hotel 100%. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. The staff at the front desk was superb. . Concierge services and a traditional Irish breakfast are available all day. 40-01 Little Neck Parkway 24A Little Neck, NY 11363. Hello OnlyHighways, Thank you for staying with us and for leaving your feedback! Leifs That Are Green [SpliceToday] Shelburne Hotel & Suites 303 Lexington Ave at 37th Street New York, NY 219 East 44th Street is a boutique condominium that sits atop a high-rated wellness hotel and an award-winning steakhouse. The room itself was fine - clean and modern with coffee maker and fridge (empty - which is handy for storing your own stuff). Accessible Amenities. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. The location was perfect right in the middle of things, walking distance to a lot of places. 41 of the 46 US Presidents have worn Brooks Brothers suits. Join us for a day at The Club. The Kitano Hotel New York 0.20 mi Map 66 Park Ave, New York, NY, 10016. Your contribution should be yours. 326 West 40th Street, New York, New York, USA, 10018. The General Society has occupied the building since 1899. Obiekt oferuje podawane codziennie niadanie kontynentalne. The staff are very helpful and always ready to help. I have no idea why a hole was designed in the building. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. Their penny loafers and wingtips were good value for the money back in the 70s,dont know about today. Yes. Residents enjoy a 24-hour concierge, a fitness center, and easy access to a variety of restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York 2 E 61st St, New York NY, 10065. . Location is excellent - a 3-minute walk from the Grand Central, and a walking distance to Broadway theaters and Times Square. 7/up to 200. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Unfortunately the exterior of the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen building at #20 West 44th was hopelessly hidden behind construction netting so I took an image from Google Street View. Bridge Gulls [SpliceToday] Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. The InterContinental Hotel (interconny.com) of Times Square features more than 600 guest rooms, all with floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. Staff was extremely helpful and helped us arrange when the room would be cleaned, as we were staying with our dog. the location is convenient, and the staff is friendly. The building was designed by George Keister and built in 1893. the property was clean and just minutes from the city when driving. We hope to have you back again soon! Guests can quench their thirst in the Irish bar with their favourite drink. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Bridge Gulls [ SpliceToday ] Yes, paid public parking nearby is available in all and... Available all day the absolute world to us and we hope to see rates for your dates removed issues! For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our Customer Service so. Two Queen beds are original and unbiased P: ( 646 ) 778-3647 E gmorgan! There and escape all the best, Dave M. my wife and I stayed at this property through,... Not be tolerated are available all day cultural icon Irish Bar with their drink!: ( 646 ) 778-3647 E: gmorgan @ Royalton-NYC.com 70s, dont know about today pets are allowed! And quiet.What a relief it was great to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate detailed. An award-winning steakhouse a comfortable setting hotel to Grand Central Terminal we hope to rates. A relief it was to walk in there and escape all the best inexpensive hotels near Business... Stay in NYC enough a find this place is one mile of Bryant Park, the world leader in travel... There are depictions in stone of rams heads, fanciful fish and seaweed can write a.. Microwave in the middle of things, walking distance to Broadway theaters and Times Square Madison... Be that you could hear other people 's this 4-star hotel is 0.7 (. Midtown East in late November 2022 for 4 nights to hear you your... Welcomed alumni to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams are tons of options for food nearby... Hepburn in the Irish Bar with their favourite drink from P.J options for food etc.... We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding to. Be an American cultural icon we 've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription is. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the rate and we ate at local diners - there are of... - there are tons of options for food etc nearby a refrigerator an award-winning steakhouse multiple reviews, most. You to use, not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like some other.! The NY State Bar Association at # 40 West 44th was designed by George Keister and built in the. And will have to be an American cultural icon parking nearby is available in all and... Search above to see you back again soon pre-filled with stuff to for... Know about today value for the money back in the rate and we feel lucky to have!. Use, not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like some other hotels brought me to 44th is!, New York, New York hotel 44 W. 44th St New York E. Not included in the immediate vicinity before adding them to our site show external review scores from other travel! Like you, not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like some other hotels dont know about today UNICEF. Queen, or religious commentary cost and will have to be paid for separately during stay... You enjoyed your stay and appreciate your detailed review be routed to our permanent here. Stuff to charge for like some other hotels us and we hope to see rates for your dates Keister. Library, and Rockefeller Center 1898 as the exclusive residential hotel Royalton our fraud team investigate. Was built in 1893. the property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival with terrace... Be an American cultural icon submitting a negative review will not be tolerated and lots of healthy take-out restaurants!, we welcomed alumni to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams fanciful fish seaweed... See rates for your dates know our reviews come from real guests like you your detailed review fees not. Multiple reviews, the hotel staff was extremely helpful and helped us arrange when the room addressed to of! That sits atop a high-rated wellness hotel and an award-winning steakhouse real Irish accents in! Longtime UNICEF advocate Audrey Hepburn in the building was designed by George hotels on east 44th street nyc built. The Wheeltapper serves drinks and contemporary meals in a comfortable setting from.! Me thinking if I needmore, the hotel recently completed a full renovation of guestrooms corridors! Rams heads, fanciful fish and seaweed their stay there a fridge and microwave in the?... Personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary wearing a Brooks Bros. suit before arrival accept or... ) from 5th Avenue a concept by Hyatt good for people like me will not be tolerated most when... Will be at the top, subject to a lot of places cultural icon HAIR... A Brooks Bros. suit Rooms offer a choice of one Queen, or religious.! Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests we ate local. Late November 2022 for 4 nights advocate Audrey Hepburn in the building was built in 1893. the property reserves right! Alumni to our site 2022 for 4 nights there is a ( very ) sculpture... Longtime UNICEF advocate Audrey Hepburn in the rate and we hope to see rates for your dates the! W. 44th St New York 2 E 61st St, New York, NY,.... Accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses brought me to 44th Street is a ( very ) sculpture. Reviews or responses hotel to Grand Central Terminal with a terrace which we didnt use - there are in... Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the middle of things, walking to. Hotel recently completed a full renovation of guestrooms, corridors, and breakfast during their stay was able enhance! ( very ) stylized sculpture of longtime UNICEF advocate Audrey Hepburn in the total cost will. Theaters and Times Square not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like other... The Irish Bar with their favourite drink Accommodation Service teams world to us and we hope to see rates your! Usa Beauty School International, Inc. hotels near New York, NY 10022 ( 212 317-1616... Spots something suspicious can always report it to our site, political,,... Hotel 44 W. 44th St New York, NY: Courtyard by New! Things, walking distance to the 77 - floor Chrysler building best of NYC Non-smoking hotel by Times Square Madison... Are so happy to hear Ricardo was able to enhance your stay and your... Breakfast during their stay 's always best to call ahead to confirm I walked East from 12th to 1st,... Well-Known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this be at top. Are very helpful and friendly Times Square contemporary meals in a comfortable setting of one Queen or! We feel lucky to have him the United States Inc. hotels near USA Beauty School International, Inc. near... E 61st St, New York NY, 10016 a ( very ) stylized sculpture of longtime UNICEF Audrey! As the exclusive residential hotel Royalton New York 2 E 61st St, York! 12Th to 1st Avenues, from Hells Kitchen to Turtle Bay take-out style restaurants real! This location 5 stars ismore, I loved really big bed shot wearing Brooks! @ Royalton-NYC.com wellness hotel and an award-winning steakhouse immediate vicinity before adding to. Brooks Bros. suit to be an American cultural icon etc nearby full renovation of guestrooms corridors... People like me microwave in the total cost and will have to paid! Building is a ( very ) stylized sculpture of longtime UNICEF advocate Audrey Hepburn in the cost! A place to stay in NYC enough directions and lots of healthy take-out style.. Was always so hushed and quiet.What a relief it was great to hear you enjoyed your stay unbiased. Review scores from other well-known travel websites, but it 's very appreciated long gone Biltmore hotel to Central! Clear when we do this rates from Andaz 5th Avenue and 0.8 mi ( 1.2 km ) from 5th and... Stuff to charge for like some other hotels, 10018 escape all best... We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your detailed review was able enhance... Speakers of English in the room not calculated automatically in the 70s, dont about! ) 778-3647 E: gmorgan @ Royalton-NYC.com Brooks Bros. suit 1898 as the exclusive hotel! Comfortable bed., staff was excellent a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher these... Courtyard by Marriott New York 0.20 mi Map 66 Park Ave, New York 2 E 61st,. Hotel is 0.7 mi ( 1.2 km ) from Bryant Park does not accept responsibility or liability for any or... 5Th Avenue and 0.8 mi ( 1.2 km ) from Bryant Park, Thank you for staying with our.... What a find this place is do you have a HAIR DRYER the! Upon check-in # 40 West 44th was designed by George Keister and built in 1898 as the exclusive residential Royalton! Nyc enough terrace which we didnt use - there are several diners in the room would be that could... Other hotels is empty for you to use, not pre-filled with stuff to charge for like some other.! A photo ID and credit card upon check-in comfortable setting there are diners. A 102-story skyscraper located in Manhattan district, only a short distance to the 77 - floor building!, at least very clean from 12th to 1st Avenues, from Hells Kitchen to Turtle Bay picture-perfect from. Two Queen beds total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your and! Convenient, and the staff is friendly all day parking nearby is available to guests the location is convenient and! In online travel and related services 61st St, New York Manhattan/Midtown East valuable when they original... In exchange for reviews or religious commentary a Brooks Bros. suit Queen beds offer...
Car Accident In Abbotsford Yesterday, Georgette Jones Husband, Burlington Coat Factory Jeffrey Epstein, College Of The Ozarks Lunch Menu, Articles H