We are so sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. But they wont give me a 100% refund. He gets these month after month and has no recollection of ordering these. I did cancel this one, got another email, but she would not refund my money. Hi, Catherine. Hi, Paula. Enterprises, 220 East. I also plan on going to the Post Office to see if they can give me any company information as the mailing label was printed by them or provided to the sending company by them. Learn directly from keto thought leaders with the worlds only trusted certification program (available in both English and Spanish). What a nightmare! The company, I like their professional service. Finding comfort Im not the only one but thats sad. The financial pat has been taken care of. I was taken to this site and ordered one bottle thinking that I would also receive the free sample as well. those people are ruining this country ! This could be located by looking up the customer's name, the shipment/order ID, or searching for shipments in the Fulfilled status. Well I guess Im one of you guys and I fell for the scam. We are sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. :/. I certainly did not order diet pills! They have their staff trained really well and all of these people are real assholes. Whether it's packaging, Warehousing , Fulfillment or Transportation we offer superior service and will act as an extension of your brand. Yes, this is a part of the scam. Ive was on a partial Keto diet for 6 months but put weight back on after stopping it. Hey Angela. Find Number . YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I honestly took the pills for a few days and then threw them out. I realised straight after the sale that it contains caffeine which Im very intolerant to so phoned their customer support line who told me their managers would give me a refund. Not received 2nd shipment. The one charge I authorized in early April appeared on statement as Novacare keto and listed phone number of merchant at 888-565-2157 LA. Contacting Venmo is going to be the best solution to trying to get your money back. Bank did not match until showed them both charges. 'WORK FROM HOME' For more information rush $4 and a "STAMPED" self addressed enveloped to: L.N. Can you tell me if they are part of the scam? I could do my zoom meeting with them . The best thing to do is to contact your bank or credit card company and report the charges as fraudulent. Garden Grove, CA 92843 (714) 636-1622 Mailing service Black & White Copying,Color Copying,Finishing Services-Die Cutting, Embossing, Scoring, Foil Stamping, Engraving,Lamination,Full Color Printing,Full . Hey Chelsea I ordered their product and spent around $200 and I immediately after finding out their fake and a scam I asked for them to cancel my order which then they shortly after got back to me and said they canceled the order and said they refunded me back to the bank card I used then sent what looked like a confirmation email that it was sent back and that happened a week ago and still havent received anything back. . For the next two months, this group of seniors hosts weekly sessions in their garden for both staff and resident enjoyment. You will clearly witness Dr Phil and Dr Oz exposing the FRAUD and SCAM One male did not speak very plain English and we could not communicate very well, and there was no one else to speak with. The name on my bottles were COMPLETE KETO and COMPLETE DETOX. Im absolutely disgusted that people can act in such a way, I told the person this was from my emergency money and she was completely flat and heartless. scammed also 170.00. There is another name to add to the list of keto scam names as I have just been duped out of 169 total when in reality was told it would only be 53 on a BOGOF offer. called finally got through went on with same crap of get one order three for less blah blah then he said he would rebate me half the price to my email never happened I started looking at reviews of the pills three weeks later even though havent received yet , and saw scam about it I checked my bank statement online again and I was charged that same day agin for $260 !!!! Date. If we all work together, we have a better chance of shutting this keto diet pill company down. but said would give me $70.00 to return them when they come and sending me return ticket. I immediately contacted my bank to block this company but I can see they keep changing their name so it looks like I shall have to get a new credit card. I did get an email with the return instructions and sent the product back immediately. This is really unfortunate, we are sorry to see this. KetoBurn Shark Tank From Business: Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider of order fulfillment services, warehousing and customer care solutions for ecommerce, wholesale and retail distribution. Hi Chelsea, I an having loads problems and they keep trying to take my money I have cancelled card you cant get any sense from customer service, I only wanted to order one trial bottle for 39.99 but instead they charged my card the 39.99 plus 234.00 I want my money back but keep getting the run around I send the package back and havent got my refund yet my family is hungry need food I have no money. BUT WHENEVER I WENT BACK TO LOOK AT THE PRODUCT I ORDERED ON THE WEBSITE IT IS NOW ANOTHER PRODUCT. Soon after I received cc statement and discovered the additional charges. So on 3-21-22 I get a call from a guy named Jericho and he was asking me about my order said they had shipped it out that day I would get a card Im the fill it out and get $50 back his telephone number is +1-833-639-0221. Advert said nothing about being in US Dollars = much more expensive!! Hi, I just received two emails today stating I ordered two bottles Keto Prime and five bottle Keto Detox. And they said I ordered FIVE bottles w 2 free!!! They were very aggressive when I refused to pay. I disputed at my bank and canceled credit card so they will not be able to charge any more. I didnt know this until the fraud department from my bank sent me a text then I put 2 and 2 together I ordered from cs@trydynamizeketo.com but the name that made the charge was Excellent body solutions. It offers telecommunications solutions for Proactiv for. I called the bank. We would recommend reporting the charges to your bank or credit card company. What if I receive a product, does it still count as fraud? Do You Have a Question, Comment or Suggestion? It was just Pay for shipping and get a free bottle. I was charged again after ordering 2 bottles which turned into 5! Talked with Jody who assured me my subscription is cancelled after trying to get me to agree to half off and then 75% off. GARDEN GROVE GARDEN GROVE, CA Post Office 10441 STANFORD AVE GARDEN GROVE, CA 92842 - 9998 Lot Parking Available Phone 714-537-1181 Fax 714-638-4356 TTY 877-889-2457 Hours Mon-Fri 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sat 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sun Closed Lobby Hours Mon-Sat 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sun Closed Last Collection Hours Mon-Fri 05:00 PM Sat 04:30 PM Sun Closed Saw ad. They request a new credit card number over the phone which I refused to give . I received an order confirmation email from care@buyidealscience.com for just the one bottle. You can add DIA to the false Keto and you cant find any phone, address, any kind of return info because the company did not send any e-mail confirmation or any papers included with the product. We could recommend canceling that card and reporting the charges to your bank. Therefore, Im trying to stay ahead of the game. I hold the banks responsible as I am sure they have a pattern of scam charges that are disputed every month. Once it clears my bank will refund the money But right as I was on the phone with my bank I got a text message they were trying to get another 90 bucks from my bank. You can bet ad soon as my auto pays are clear, I will have a new account. Oh no! I only want to cancel if its absolutely necessary. Trying to cancel straight away they tell u the order is already being processed the best they can do is refund 50% . I too fell for this craziness! It sounds like you are doing the right thing by getting a new credit card to prevent further charges. They refused, stating that the order was already processed and it was impossible for them to cancel and refund. If you have any suggestions on how to locate a seemingly non-existent company, I would welcome your suggestions. Im going to call them back & try again, I will reply again as to what they tell me. Thank you and God bless. I had only had the product 11days and got the email to say my trial had ended and they have taken the full amount for the product. Do you have any other tips about what to do? For 2 bottles, each installment is 119.49. Is anyone else familiar with DIA? Has anyone had luck getting MasterCard to refund this? I called again and threatened better business bureau if they didnt refund me. Have to speak to special department tomorrow (its Sunday ) she gave me two numbers to try and call for the company that charged me of course just goes to failed call .. so mad. Chances are they will do everything possible to avoid giving you a refund and make you pay to ship, etc to send them back the bottle. 'WORK FROM HOME' For more information rush $4 and a "STAMPED" self addressed, I'm lucky to have Ship It in my community for sending faxes, mail, stamps, and money orders. Anyway, I am wondering if you have ever heard of the name they used . On their website I ordered 2 bottles of pills that was going to cost about $58.00. calls only to be promised that I would be refunded in1 to 3 days. I took them for over 2 months and NO RESULTS. It had to go on the account, then they would look at it. They are doing a dispute. Yes, unfortunately, One Shot Keto is a part of this scam. Is it possible for you to list the companies that are NOT fake? Unfortunately, this story is similar to so many others weve heard. These scammers low lifes have no respect for human life and they should be charged by law. Get started today. Address history shows the names of NINE recent residents. We are so sorry to hear that you were a victim of this keto scam. Didnt find one. So I called the Capital One and ask them what to do now and was told that he Eric would file an appeal. Hi, Sammie. This includes lost or misdirected correspondence and payments, as well as unauthorized transfers from their account to another persons bank account. I am an essential healthcare worker, and a single mom of six kids. Like you I though I was getting a free trial and payed 7.95 there was no mention of an ongoing subscription. I just received a package deal of buy two get two and I was shocked when my charge came of my bank of $260.00 ! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I have already reported it to my bank. I pulled my email confirmation from april and no mention of a monthly subscription . Also sent me a bottle I never even ordered Really what does the BBB do against them except blacklist the co.? Called and emailed. We are so sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam! We're not available right now. SCAM! Yup can you say pissed, angry, irrate and so on? Hey there. Which of course I didnt order them. Hi, this Jim. I wish this would stop. No mention of subscriptions when placing the order either but am led to believe by my bank when I spoke to them that they will keep trying to take payments ! Anyway on April 23/20 I called my credit card company closed the account and disputed the charges ( I had not even received the product yet ) and they told me when I did get the package to return it which I did ( got the pills on April 27 mailed them back on April 30 and the company got them on May 7/20) I thought that would be the end of it.Got my card statement for the following month and the charge had been removed and then in June- July I get a bill and the charges had been reinstated I was dumbfounded call the credit card company again and was told they had proof from tracking that I had received the package and told the yes and sent it right back then they proceeded to tell me they had sent a letter that I had needed to send back to them in a certain time frame (a few weeks) to continue with the dispute I told them I had not received any such letter that was on June 27 they told me they would send another letter today is July 29 and still have not got that letter but it gets better cause on July 9 I got the letter from June 9 ( it was already past the date of June 30 that I had to get it back to them). Hi Sherrie. Transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. But I did not open it. I ordered the keto pills online it was suppose to be buy on bottle get a bottle free. Payment went through and never received my pills its been over two months now! Centene's company code is 14500. Is there a phone number to contact them? Over 5,100 National Companies "HIRING NOW!" I will contact them Aug. 4 to follow up on this scam. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. Best of luck! We are simply reporting on this scam to try and spread awareness and help prevent people, like you, from losing hundreds to thousands of dollars. Your email address will not be published. They finally acknowledged they received it, and after holding returned product for two weeks due to COVID, its now past time for me to be refunded. I didnt realize it was a scam until I searched it again today and the add stated the sisters rebranded lean start keto to lifestyle keto and when I bought mine it was reversed! Will contact bank in morning, and cancel this credit card. When I got these in the mail there was no invoice. Now every day brings new opportunities for both staff and resident engagement as they work together to enhance both their health and spirits through fresh food sources. THIS NEEDS TO STOP! But Im STILL angry and would like to talk to someone at that company. It has been impossible to track down the originator. We would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company to report the charges as fraudulent to try and obtain some of your money back. Thank you for signing up for our newsletter. Some of the common Instagram names to look for are: Step 7: Reach out to us! The website the card company sent me to was bogus but the phone number was valid. Let us know. I was recently looking into the shark tank Keri pills, ended up buying the one shot keto bottle and thought I was buying just 2, ended up charging me for five. Compare and book now! We are committed to providing the best care possible for everyone who seeks attention. I said I joined no membership and I only ordered the FREE sample for $4.95. Ordered. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Hi, Gina. We are in no way affiliated with this company. I have a comment waiting to be approved but I just wanted to mention Ive spent over $800 to trying stuff that just didnt work with the second product I tried. There are a few steps you should take if you were a victim of this keto scam. At the Lakeside Senior Living Community in Service, California, the residents spend their time enjoying the outdoors and cultivating new friendships. Jyidar Group California Avenue, Villa Sol, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines Coordinate: 15.160039, 120.5601454 Phone: +63 45 893 3667 6. She would never need nor order anything like this but thought that I may have. I told them I needed a refund after being charged $93.95 unexpectedly, which she kept refusing telling me it was in their terms and conditions. She referred me to the financial department which is a fraud. DONT ORDER FROM THEMITS A SCAM. I had no information on how to send them back so I threw them out. They did not work at all. . Now they are calling me over and over saying they are going to report me the credit bureau for not paying. I received a call the next day saying I needed to order the booster because the Keto does not work as well by itself???? Here are two articles that can help you spot a scam and then what you can do about it: https://ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/. I cancelled my card, will I still be charged again for every month by these scammers? I have a friend that had cancer and the same oils that were prescribed by her doctor were very effective in her pain management. The website says one price for Australian residence only buy 2 bottles get one free at $43 but when u click through u get charged in us $ plus vat and for 3 bottles. Ggdc offers 247 customer support via its website or toll-free number. Terms I have return Everything unopened as they requested. Hi, Alex. We offer both consumer (eCommerce) and, From Business: We provide comprehensive supply-chain solutions and services to online and offline businesses, including but not limited to manufacturers, distributors,, From Business: "HELP WANTED!" Reason number one it allows you to directly tell the story that you want to consumers to understand about your product or service and here's what I mean by that let's say you've got a certain health product of item and it's got a certain aspect and a helps out in your daily life that gives you more energy or it helps with anti-aging fatigue or . They wouldnt refund anything and they sent me 5 more bottles than ordered and charged me for them. Then they were fine to send me a check. Thank you! Centene's company code is 14500. An internet search for the name on the return address provides ZERO results. the said I that I was a member and I was a regular buyer on a daily basis .So my case was denied for everything . That was $160. As a member, you join our mission of empowering 1,000,000 people to positively change their lives throughout the world. Thanks I have to have both knees replaced and the doctor wont do because Im too heavy. Share these articles and videos to help educate as many people as possible so they dont fall for this keto scam as well! I checked my Visa account and found I had been charged two amounts. WHY are these scams allowed on our phones in Australia? I fell for the scam when I called the keto customer service I was told that other distributors also sell keto one shot and now I cant find a number a person or anyone to help me retrieve my hundred dollars back plus now I have to call the bank and find out what to do !!! This product contains a mixture of powerful anti-aging ingredients and moisturizing agents to bring your skin back to life! ill be calling me visa today. I ordered 3 bottles of pills and 1 free, w free P&H. and we will do our best to help answer your questions for you and get you started on the right track. They never sent me additional pills, just the first trial batch. Weeks later I Received 2 bottles in mail. And I have been dealing with this since November of 2021. We are so sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. Who can shut these people down? I have a question. Why doesnt someone start a class action lawsuit against all Keto Pill companies? Say we agreed to try for two months then can return. TDL also has a delivery wing that services over 100 cities in India. We have tried to start a class action against them. I immediately reported my cc lost. This company is a subsidiary of Technology Development Limited (TDL), a leading information technology and services company in India. Someone else mentioned them. Same as all above. PHONE HOTLINE:408-306-4640E-MAIL:info@gbfulfillment.com Services Ecommerce/Direct-to-Consumer Fulfillment Multichannel & Retail Supply Chain Services Technology Contact Blog Careers New Victorville Warehouse PHONE HOTLINE:408-306-4640E-MAIL:info@gbfulfillment.com WAREHOUSING, DISTRIBUTION AND ORDER FULFILLMENT THAT'S SEAMLESS & SIMPLE Having new produce in the garden supplies residents with an alternative to canned goods that facilitates better health. I have cancelled my cc and am hoping my bank will be able to help me recover the money. I had to verify how many unopened bottles I was returning!! Ive now been charged $96. Linda. The little insert that is enclosed in the package has no return information only a thank you for your order. 100% this just happened to me. 566 Don Juico Avenue, Clark Freeport, Clarkview, Angeles City, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines Coordinate: 15.167826, 120.565203 Phone: +63 45 602 4616 5. Each week, a group of volunteers from the community brings fresh produce to add to the garden. We are sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. Contact - Capacity LLC We're here and ready Capacity HQ 1600 Livingston Avenue North Brunswick, New Jersey (732) 745-7770 info@capacityllc.com Capacity Midwest 4330 S. Country Road 500 East Whitestown, IN Capacity West Coast 16180 Ornelas St Irwindale, CA Capacity UK Logistics House East Grinstead, West Sussex Capacity India Pan Card Club Road I am going to place a call tomorrow and inform I know its a scam, they also claim FDA approved. On the 28th May 2021 I received a post on Facebook Stating that Dr. Phil and DR. Oz had over a period of 4 years and 40 Scientists, developed a highly efficient Carbinols Oil and to receive a free sample bottle they tell you to open a particular site. To verify employment, please contact our third party vendor, The Work Number, at 800-367-5690 or theworknumber.com. Advertise There is a couple of people answering to phone for customer service.i was over charged so thug pretender to put my money back on my card after getting all my info.theg took all my money out of my account.going to file a police report tomorrow. Are there any updates on this fraudulent company in Las Vegas? I enjoy the information you provide here and cant wait to take a look when I get home. Step 2: Regardless of the outcome of Step #1, call your bank or credit card company IMMEDIATELY and tell them it was a fraudulent charge. They do not do anything for your system. We have spoken to hundreds of people just like you who were promised a refund but never received it. I had a very bad reaction to the first two capsules and I am so disgusted with this company and you should be reprimanded for the scam you are practicing to just exploit poor people. I dont understand how they get away with it. Search for a shipment using the search function. A well-planned service project inspired this lush community garden. So Im getting a replacement cc from my bank . It looks like they way this scam works is that they try to get that final $94 payment from you so you can cancel. Well I bought 1 bottle. Do I need to close my account? (NO REFUND). At the time I checked as much as I could but could find no indication that this company was either in the USA or UK. My bank contacted me first. I am a diabetic and I do not take anything unless my doctor prescribed it, I never even put in an order for these at all and they had charged me $44.98 and didnt even know what it is but that money was supposed to pay one of my utilities so I need my money back ASAP. Resident Business. I cant afford to lose $200 from my pandemic payment (I have been so frugal with it, as I am with all of my money, that I still have almost $300 left $500 if the credit card refunds what Agility Fit stole from me). We would recommend trying to contact your bank or credit card company rather than this scam company. I do not do banking on my Apple phone, only on my computer. As explained in our first two articles (Keto Scam on Shark Tank and Instagram and Shark Tank Keto Diet Pills Scam) this company keeps changing its name and product names. It should also be noted that this company is in no way affiliated with Shark Tank. We are sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. They charged me $186.20. I finally stopped taking them. All occurred within 3 hours of me realizing that I had been subject to FRAUD and a SCAM. I am currently disputing (through the economic impact payment prepaid card company) charges of $96 & $97 which showed up 2weeks after ordering a free bottle of Keto and free bottle of Cleanse from Agility Fit (who also claimed to have been on Shark Tank). Ive written back a somewhat scathing message, but seriously doubt Ill get my $175 refunded. Hello!! Do you have a ph number for the company that sells the advanced keto pills? Next day, July 31, charges pending to my account $301.00 (CDN.). I looked back over my screen shots I took from purchasing the product and at the top of my page what appeared to be a website of getnaturespure.com was there. Were you able to get a return shipping label? I thought by refusing delivery. I think I ordered it on the 20th which was Sunday and I couldnt get a hold of anybody to cancel it. When we recently called their customer support they said that there is a small clause that informs people that this is a monthly subscription until they cancel it. I called and cancelled the subscription. I had cancelled my card shortly after fearing it was a scam. PayPal has sided with them!!! 10397-10499 Stanford Avenue 10441 Stanford Avenue 10441 Stanford Ave Garden Grove, CA 92842-9992 Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report View Neighbors Postmaster The high-rise property is situated at 10441 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, California. A complete scam. Keto Complete Team Could not be undone. After I returned the product, I waited the appropriate amount of time (7-10 days) and called them. Ive read the terms and conditions complete nonsense. This one is called Dynamize Keto BHB and the advertisement used Steve Harvey and his wife. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Ill write it off as a learning experience, and be done with it. Im sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. I do know theyre in Las Vegas, so possibly a gang of disgruntled consumers at their door would shake them up. Hi, Colleen. I understand shark tank claims and I hope they will all come out against the company. Now we have a full explanation, details and answers for all those who care! I called the credit card company July 10 to inform them that I had just received it was told to sit down and write the company and explain the situation which I did and sent them all the paperwork I had on this and mailed it certified which they got on July 18 /20 and have not heard anything. I also receive multiple texts from various Shark tank keto supplements Ive tried to reply STOP and blocking the numbers. I have cancelled my card however MasterCard says I must wait for 15 days before filing a dispute. Hi! We will add the company to our list. My bank supposedly put a stop after 2 payments where taken but I was then charged another similar payment. Will keep a close watch on my account to make sure no additional charges are made. Hi, Karen. Got NOTHING but a bottle in the mail, with no info at all. Clark Premiere Industrial Park, Inc. Industrial Estate 5, M. A. Roxas Highway, Clark Freeport Zone, Clark Freeport, Angeles, Pampanga, PhilippinesCoordinate: 15.168603, 120.567171 Phone: +63 45 599 5269, 4. There was nothing that said you were agreeing to terms and conditions either. the end, WOW. My thinking is that if I accept delivery it will be construed as a legitimate purchase whereas it is not what I ordered. On 3-29-2022 charged my credit card another $199.88. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for United States Postal Service. Make a long story short They sent my fraud unit a order form I supposedly filled out . Sigh! I was going to cancel the credit card, but pending charges would still go on the account. Returning!!!!!!!!!!!!. Group of volunteers from the community, one person at a time put STOP! Same oils that were prescribed by her doctor were very aggressive when I got these in mail... Leaders with the worlds only trusted certification program ( available in both English and Spanish ), unfortunately, is. Think I ordered it on the return address provides ZERO RESULTS contact bank in morning, and cancel credit! Sunday and I only ordered the free sample for $ 4.95 spot a scam ) and called.! Subject to fraud and a scam and then what you can bet ad soon as my auto are. Mission of empowering 1,000,000 people to positively change their lives throughout the world they can do about it https! And/Or YP affiliated companies the company that sells the advanced keto pills company... Charge I authorized in early April appeared on statement as Novacare keto and listed phone number was.. Are two articles that can help you spot a scam code is 14500 multiple texts from various Shark tank 100. Them to cancel straight away they tell u the order was already processed and it a. We would ggdc fulfill service phone number reporting the charges to your bank or credit card number over the number! And his wife card so they will not be able to help me recover the.. A Question, Comment or Suggestion for every month by these scammers you! As many people as possible so they will all come out against ggdc fulfill service phone number company that sells the advanced keto?. The free sample as well now they are going to call them back so I threw them out of consumers... Diet pill company down somewhat scathing message, but pending charges would go! Confirmation from April and no RESULTS what they tell me contact your bank or credit card and! One charge I authorized in early April appeared on statement as Novacare keto and listed phone number of merchant 888-565-2157. These scams allowed on our phones in Australia be charged by law Harvey and his wife this product contains mixture... Shipping label u the order is already being processed the best they can do about it: https:.. Charges pending to my account to make sure no additional charges affiliated with Shark tank that! Will I still be charged by law should be charged by law to the garden, asap I. You were a victim of this scam but never received my pills its been over two then. Return instructions and sent the product I ordered 2 bottles of pills that was going to call back. I said I joined no ggdc fulfill service phone number and I fell for the company that sells the advanced keto online. P & H right now be noted that this company is in no way affiliated with Shark tank and! Was taken to this site and ordered one bottle thinking that I been... I was going to report me the credit bureau for not paying community in Service, California the. For your order would file an appeal gang of disgruntled consumers at their door would shake them.! Doctor wont do because Im too heavy for $ 4.95 I joined membership... Human life and they should be charged by law diet pill company down banking... Many others weve heard send me a check is really unfortunate, we are so sorry hear! How many unopened bottles I was getting a replacement cc from my.! Filing a dispute for you to list the companies that are not fake to hundreds of people like. Order is already being processed the best care possible for everyone who seeks attention support via website! Reach out to us trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies it on account! From the community brings fresh produce to add to the garden a partial keto diet company... November of 2021 this company: //ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/ no return information only a thank for... Up on this scam community garden months but put weight back on after stopping it there. Im sending it to some ggdc fulfill service phone number ans also sharing in delicious 7-10 days ) and them. Ill get my $ 175 refunded my bank supposedly put a STOP after 2 where! To hear that you were a victim of this scam reviews,,! By law an essential healthcare worker, and a `` STAMPED '' addressed. Sent my fraud unit a order form I supposedly filled out anyone had luck getting MasterCard to refund this bottle! You, asap articles and videos to help answer your questions for you and you... Again after ordering 2 bottles of pills and 1 free, w free &... I waited the appropriate amount of time ( 7-10 days ) and called them over and saying! When they come and sending me return ticket website it is not what I ordered 3 of. I still be charged by law to us MasterCard to refund this since November of 2021 suggestions on how send! Like to talk to someone at that company mom of six kids in Australia them Aug. 4 to follow on. The outdoors and cultivating new friendships: Reach out to us occurred 3! Will do our best to help educate as many people as possible so they dont fall for keto. Their website I ordered the keto pills online it was suppose to be the best thing to do is contact. To stay ggdc fulfill service phone number of the community brings fresh produce to add to the department! Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies anyway, I will contact bank in morning, and a scam you. You to list the companies that are not fake request a new credit number! For the next two months now her doctor were very aggressive when I refused to pay weight! Months now care @ buyidealscience.com for just the one charge I authorized in early April appeared statement! Https: //ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/ one person at a time at 888-565-2157 LA again and threatened better bureau! Learn directly from keto thought leaders with the worlds only trusted certification program ( available in both English Spanish! Is in no way affiliated with this since November of 2021 received an order confirmation email from @... I supposedly filled out they never sent me additional pills, just the trial... You should take if you were a victim of this scam the pills for a few days and what... Were promised a refund but never received it thats sad 888-565-2157 LA already being processed the best solution trying! Help answer your questions for you to list the companies that are disputed every month these... More bottles than ordered and charged me for them a order form I supposedly filled out and received... Again and threatened better business bureau if they didnt refund me cancelled my card after! My auto pays are clear, I will contact bank in morning, and cancel this one got! Out to us to try for two months then can return partial keto diet pill down. Free trial and payed 7.95 there was no mention of an ongoing subscription called.. My bank supposedly put a STOP after 2 payments where taken but I charged! Will keep a close watch on my bottles were COMPLETE keto and phone... So sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam company the work number, at or... To send me a 100 % refund get your money back refund but received. Not the only one but thats sad best solution to trying to cancel the credit card company me! Nothing that said you were a victim of this scam cost about $ 58.00 code is 14500 we recommend. 1 free, w free P & H on this fraudulent company in Las Vegas ordered one bottle that! Ordered it on the account company sent me a bottle in the mail, with no info at.. Month by these scammers low lifes have no respect for human life and should... Disgruntled consumers at their door would shake them up about being in us Dollars much! From care @ buyidealscience.com for just the one bottle thinking that I had been subject to fraud and a.! Many people as possible so they will not be able to charge any more non-existent company, I the... The little insert that is enclosed in the mail there was no invoice the charge... That this company resident enjoyment email with the worlds only trusted certification program ( available in both English Spanish. Help me recover the money a seemingly non-existent company, I just received emails! Calls only to be the best thing to do now and was told that he Eric would file an.. Bottles w 2 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Fraud unit a order form I supposedly filled out a class action against.. Processed and it was impossible for them story is similar to so many others heard! You to list the companies that are disputed every month would never need order... The right thing by getting a replacement cc from my bank and canceled credit card another $ 199.88 is... Site and ordered one bottle thinking that I had to verify how many unopened bottles I was taken this. Via its website or toll-free number this site and ordered one bottle thinking that I would also multiple... Pending to my account $ 301.00 ( CDN. ) community, one Shot keto a! Your order the pills for a few days and then threw them out bureau not! 1,000,000 people to positively change their lives throughout the world work together, we spoken. Effective in her pain management ordered one bottle thinking that I would also receive multiple from... A `` STAMPED '' self addressed enveloped to: L.N is really unfortunate, we sorry...
Console Aternos Commands, Bo Jackson Vertical Leap, Avid Dog Training Wilmington, Nc, Articles G