700m@RP^[1/3O,VU7teKzt4i~X| b`]%,AAA.&+7(p>aQc`~) e!K4`H kz,@`@ Ue!L[|evZ&?sSP(l0hb`==y&vY\[w7?%O@1~7p *Z The supervisor should provide copies of the assessment to the supervisee. signNow has paid close attention to iOS users and developed an application just for them. (O=s,Q=0):O=o>1&&Q>1&&P<6?r:N),q!==m&&(y=innerWidth+m*t,D=innerHeight+m,n=-1*m,q=m),h=u[f].getBoundingClientRect(),(I=h.bottom)>=n&&(F=h.top)<=D&&(H=h.right)>=n*t&&(G=h.left)<=y&&(I||H||G||F)&&(d.loadHidden||S(u[f]))&&(l&&P<3&&!p&&(o<3||Q<4)||T(u[f],m))){if(aa(u[f]),k=!0,P>9)break}else!k&&l&&!j&&P<4&&Q<4&&o>2&&(g[0]||d.preloadAfterLoad)&&(g[0]||!p&&(I||H||G||F||"auto"!=u[f][i](d.sizesAttr)))&&(j=g[0]||u[f]);j&&!k&&aa(j)}},V=B(U),W=function(a){var b=a.target;if(b._lazyCache)return void delete b._lazyCache;R(a),s(b,d.loadedClass),t(b,d.loadingClass),u(b,Y),v(b,"lazyloaded")},X=A(W),Y=function(a){X({target:a.target})},Z=function(a,b){try{a.contentWindow.location.replace(b)}catch(c){a.src=b}},$=function(a){var b,c=a[i](d.srcsetAttr);(b=d.customMedia[a[i]("data-media")||a[i]("media")])&&a.setAttribute("media",b),c&&a.setAttribute("srcset",c)},_=A(function(a,b,c,e,f){var g,h,j,l,o,p;(o=v(a,"lazybeforeunveil",b)).defaultPrevented||(e&&(c?s(a,d.autosizesClass):a.setAttribute("sizes",e)),h=a[i](d.srcsetAttr),g=a[i](d.srcAttr),f&&(j=a.parentNode,l=j&&n.test(j.nodeName||"")),p=b.firesLoad||"src"in a&&(h||g||l),o={target:a},s(a,d.loadingClass),p&&(clearTimeout(m),m=k(R,2500),u(a,Y,!0)),l&&q.call(j.getElementsByTagName("source"),$),h?a.setAttribute("srcset",h):g&&!l&&(L.test(a.nodeName)?Z(a,g):a.src=g),f&&(h||l)&&w(a,{src:g})),a._lazyRace&&delete a._lazyRace,t(a,d.lazyClass),z(function(){var b=a.complete&&a.naturalWidth>1;p&&!b||(b&&s(a,"ls-is-cached"),W(o),a._lazyCache=!0,k(function(){"_lazyCache"in a&&delete a._lazyCache},9)),"lazy"==a.loading&&P--},!0)}),aa=function(a){if(!a._lazyRace){var b,c=K.test(a.nodeName),e=c&&(a[i](d.sizesAttr)||a[i]("sizes")),f="auto"==e;(!f&&l||!c||!a[i]("src")&&!a.srcset||a.complete||r(a,d.errorClass)||!r(a,d.lazyClass))&&(b=v(a,"lazyunveilread").detail,f&&E.updateElem(a,!0,a.offsetWidth),a._lazyRace=!0,P++,_(a,b,f,e,c))}},ba=C(function(){d.loadMode=3,V()}),ca=function(){3==d.loadMode&&(d.loadMode=2),ba()},da=function(){if(!l){if(f.now()-p<999)return void k(da,999);l=!0,d.loadMode=3,V(),j("scroll",ca,!0)}};return{_:function(){p=f.now(),c.elements=b.getElementsByClassName(d.lazyClass),g=b.getElementsByClassName(d.lazyClass+" "+d.preloadClass),j("scroll",V,!0),j("resize",V,!0),a.MutationObserver?new MutationObserver(V).observe(e,{childList:!0,subtree:!0,attributes:!0}):(e[h]("DOMNodeInserted",V,!0),e[h]("DOMAttrModified",V,!0),setInterval(V,999)),j("hashchange",V,!0),["focus","mouseover","click","load","transitionend","animationend"].forEach(function(a){b[h](a,V,!0)}),/d$|^c/.test(b.readyState)?da():(j("load",da),b[h]("DOMContentLoaded",V),k(da,2e4)),c.elements.length? Despite iPhones being very popular among mobile users, the market share of Android gadgets is much bigger. Select the area you want to sign and click. Sign, send, track, and securely store documents using any device. Use our signature solution and forget about the old days with efficiency, security and affordability. endstream endobj 465 0 obj <>stream 453 0 obj <> endobj The supervisor must: Be competent in the areas of clinical practice and techniques being supervised. Activity 1 Solving the Earths Puzzle ELS Module 12 ILDP Form - Henry Mallari Jordan SHS Gen - Thanks Supervisory Plan and Report 2022 - AN ANNUAL REPORT Supervisory Plan and Report 2022 - AN ANNUAL REPORT NEED TO READ IT NOW University Panpacific University Course Corporate Law (BLAW 2012) Uploaded by Rey (function(d,s,a,b){a=d.createElement(s);b=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];a.async=1;a.src="https://static.addtoany.com/menu/page.js";b.parentNode.insertBefore(a,b);})(document,"script"); Get access to thousands of forms. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;rr},timeRemaining:function(){return Math.max(0,n+(performance.now()-o))}})},n)}}if(!window.cancelIdleCallback){window.cancelIdleCallback=function(e){clearTimeout(e)}}let p=function(e,t){c.logLcpEvent("MUTATION_DETECTED",e);clearTimeout(D);D=setTimeout(P,500,e)};let g=function(e,t="",n=false){if(O.indexOf(e)>-1){c.logOther("Prefetch skipped: URL is already prefetched. Hi Alejandro, Yes, you would need to complete new forms as part of the transition from trainee to AMFT. For instance, browser extensions make it possible to keep all the tools you need a click away. Substitute Supervisors: If a supervisor is temporarily unable to meet with their supervisee, a function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} submitted by the registrant to the board upon application for examination eligibility. Install the signNow application on your iOS device. hb```f`c`e`ddf@ a Create an account using your email or sign in via Google or Facebook. ^0CP+/p/THdj@A2V:AFA:kd,.n7r*F This is a new requirement for individuals on track for LCSW licensure (MFTs and PCCs already use weekly logs). Are you looking for a one-size-fits-all solution to design sample supervisory bbs? I work at several locations. The BBS will post the guidelines for the self-assessment. Embed eSignatures into your document workflows. Applicants must PASS the California Law and Ethics Exam before a subsequent registration Sign it in a few clicks Draw your signature, type it, upload its image, or use your mobile device as a signature pad. window.jQuery||document.write("