By taking care of kids, we take care of the whole family. OverviewProcedural Services Scheduler Surgical ServicesUnityPoint Health Allen Shift:See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. I really appreciate that. WATERLOO, Iowa (KWWL) - UnityPoint Allen Hospital recently opened a new walk-in mental health clinic to assist those who need care in the area. Primary Care encompasses the comprehensive treatment of a number of diseases in symptoms and specialties including pediatrics, internal medicine, family medicine and OB/GYN. The location you tried did not return a result. We have COVID-19 vaccine appointments available each week. WebWaterloo, Iowa 50702 319-272-7050 About MercyOne Waterloo Emergency Care If you are experiencing any symptoms that could be considered indication of a life threatening emergency, including but limited to chest pain, shortness of breath, and arm or leg weakness, please visit your closest Emergency Room or call 911 for evaluation and care. 905 Franklin Street, Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Website. *Proof of low-income will be required. Rather than specializing in one particular area of medicine, the physician is trained to meet all the needs of patients as one point of contact. 2005 - 2023 WebMD LLC. But when health issues arise after hours, on weekends or during the holidays, visiting your primary provider may not be an option. WebAllen Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation is a Urgent Care located in Waterloo, IA at 1825 Logan Ave, Waterloo, IA 50703, United States providing non-emergency, outpatient, Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. Hand, shoulder and upper I appreciate their wonder and curiosity. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. All my questions were answered and my nerves were put at ease with the teams confidence and ability of what they do day in and day out. Virtual care doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication when necessary. WebAllen Hospital Emergency Care Facilities Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine Services (319) 234-5990 125 E Tower Park Dr Waterloo, IA 50701 OPEN NOW 2. I look forward to providing quality care to those that need it most while learning and growing as a provider. I work with a group of people that truly care for others. WebFind and book nearby COVID testing and rapid testing in Stout and get same day results. process by providing counseling at Peoples Clinic. I see so many dedicated to improving the quality of life for others. They have got things down to a fine art, from introducing themselves when I was wheeled into the surgery suite, to regular updates during the lengthy surgery. Each physician is listed with their overall patient rating on all search and profile pages. - Established comprehensive occupational health services tion - Medical Director opportunity to provide clinical oversight for the occupational health services - Onsite services: complete lab with courier service and X-ray - Highly experienced clinical team who know the patients well - Supportive staff: From Business: We are MercyOne: a connected system of health care facilities and services dedicated to helping you live your best life. 118 South Main Street, Clarksville, Iowa 50619 The mental health clinic can be found at entrance 6 of UnityPoint Allen Hospital. They run a tight ship and credit to ALL of them. Areas of Interest: social determinants of health, and general pediatrics. They ended months of constant pain in a very short time. **Provides care primarily at our Clarksville location. Allen Physicians & Clinics Urgent Care Medical Clinics Physicians & Surgeons Website Services 122 YEARS IN BUSINESS (319) 277-1990 2624 Orchard Dr Cedar Falls, IA Specialized In: skin procedures, joint injections shoulder and knee, Residency: UPMC University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Other Training: MPH Graduate School of Public Health Pittsburgh University. Truly, at Peoples we all have the greatest job in the world that we can come here every day and take care of our community and YOU! Posted: January 12, 2021. Areas of Interest:Wellness and disease prevention, urgent care, palliative care, Schooling: Bachelors Degree Upper Iowa University; Master's Degree - Allen College. These quick care clinics are within reach and easily accessible by public transportation. Web2710 St. Francis Drive Suite 111. WebWe provide comprehensive, effective mental health services for children and adults on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. WebYou could be the first review for Allen Health System Urgent Care Center. Waterloo. Areas of Interest: general pediatrics, child development, Medical School: University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Residency: Marshfield Clinic; St. Josephs Hospital, Other Training: Pediatric Advanced Life Support; Neonatal Resuscitation Program; Civil Surgeon. He is deeply concerned about the well being of his patients and is committed to as minimally invasive surgery as possible. MercyOne Cedar Falls Behavioral Health Care, UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care-North Crossing, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine. Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. No appointment is needed for Urgent Care visits. Urgent Care Clinics can provide medical treatment "It's been cool to see people come in the door, typically very high stress, and then walk out the door maybe with a little bit of a smile on their face or just a better understanding of what their next steps are going to be," Behavioral Health Services Manager Nick Rosauer said. WALK-IN CLINIC. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. Terrie Enjoys This Most About Working Here: I support community health centers and believe in their Mission of providing access to high quality health care for all. If you're looking to schedule a video appointment instead of seeing a doctor in person, doctors who meet with patients online will have a "Virtual Visit" button at the top of their WebMD Care profile page. These medical offices are a patient/consumer-oriented medical care providers. 905 Franklin Street, Waterloo, Iowa 50703 He and his staff were always kind and professional. 118 South Main Street, Clarksville, Iowa 50619 Waterloo, Iowa 50702. Our walk-in clinics are experiencing very high-demand which can create extended wait times. Why drive to the clinic and wait in the lobby when you can be seen from the comfort of your home, or virtually anywhere with our Telemed visit option. Conditions that require ER care include excessive bleeding, broken bones, chest pain or trouble breathing. This easy process will include you in our listing and service needs of your community members. At this time, patients 18 and older can use the mental health clinic. I love PCHC because there are so many resources to help patients as they work toward health. Offer appointments outside of business hours? Help patients book appointments with you on Solv. Schooling: Bachelors Coe College; Masters - Maryville University. The total team are fabulous at all levels and cannot fault any of them. Web1. Tuesday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM. ***Provides care at our Waterloo and Success Street locations. Areas of Interest: Adolescent healthcare, child development and mental health, and social determinants of health, Schooling: Bachelors of Nursing Allen College; Doctor of Nursing - University of Iowa. The wait time listed is an estimate based off the number of people currently being seen, the number of individuals in our waiting room and any individuals with an upcoming scheduled arrival time. My job is to help patients improve their health and encourage them to take ownership and follow a healthy lifestyle. Merrys Care Philosophy: I believe all children have a right to developmentally appropriate health care and the right to be treated with respect, regardless of age, race, religion, or gender. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Mary's Care Philosophy: Treating all patients regardless of illnesses and problems in their lifetime is important to The Procedural Services Scheduler completes procedural scheduling and billing functions for Procedural Services operations as outlined by organization policies and standards. (319) 278-9020. WebWolfe Eye Clinic provides medical and surgical eye care in Iowa with fellowship trained ophthalmologists and surgeons. change. How to find an advocate Lawyer to help my son incarcerated? Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. This will help the overall community to learn and be informed about necessary medical help in the vicinity before making that important decision. My husband had constant pain in his back, hips and legs. Dr. Burdett is one of the few doctors left that actually listen to your concerns and take time to get to know her patients. In addition, look for the Patient's Perspective boxes and callouts that tell you what other patients liked about the doctor. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible. Recovery does not imply cure and is a process that involves hard work and This type of care reflects my personal philosophy. My main priority is to promote healthy development in all children. Urgent care clinics provide comprehensive care for non-life threatening injuries and conditions that need immediate medical attention. Specialized In: laceration repair, sexually transmitted infections (STI), womens health, Schooling: Bachelors Degree Hawkeye Community College; Nursing Degree, Masters Degree Allen College, Other Training: Family Nurse Practitioner board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Benefits Eligible. Where is the closest tornado shelter in Florence, MS? If you have a serious or life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately. Specialized In: midwifery, women's health, birth control, IUD and contraceptive implant insertion and removal, Schooling: Bachelors Degree UC Davis (Art and Art History); Nursing Degree, Masters Degree Yale School of Nursing; Master's Degree - University of Iowa (Art). These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. WebUrgent Care Center. I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful place! With the filters on listing you also can find nearest open now urgent care clinics. Not only will our doctors treat your existing conditions, we also work to prevent pain and illness from occurring. WebUnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital is a Urgent Care located in Waterloo, IA at 1825 Logan Ave, Waterloo, IA 50703, USA providing non-emergency, outpatient, primary care on a Thousands of participating coronavirus testing sites nationally, including throughout Iowa with many free testing and drive-through testing options. Finding an immediate care or walk-in clinic nearby, no longer means looking in the Areas of Interest: children with Special Health Care Needs, ADHD. (319) 278-9020. We cant recommend Dr Martirosyan and his team highly enough. Right Time. The walk-in mental health clinic is an easy way to receive immediate help without having to wait days or weeks to schedule an appointment at another outpatient mental health center. Areas of Interest: hypertension, lipid management, osteoporosis, Specialized In: skin procedures and laceration repair, Schooling: Bachelors, Masters Degrees Chamberlain University; Nursing Degree Marshalltown. many compassionate, dedicated employees and I am happy to be a part of it. (319) 833-5888. WebCompare 24 Hour Urgent Care Clinic in Frederika, IA. Are You a Good Candidate for Gamma Knife Surgery? An excellent surgeon and human being! I can't say enough about how skilled and compassionate the entire team is. (319) 874-3000, Peoples Clinic Butler County !As part of giving back to the community, we are offering free medical care to low-income/underserved families. (319) 833-5888. From the first time I met him I had total confidence in his skill, knowledge and professionalism. As a pediatrician, it's so rewarding to see the little kids growing into healthy adults. You should seek emergency care for limb- or life-threatening conditions, including intense chest pain, profuse bleeding, difficulty breathing, severe headaches, seizures lasting longer than five minutes, intense abdominal pain and other serious medical issues. Access to contraception methods of their choosing is crucial to maintaining this right. Monday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM. WebUnityPoint Health Allen Hospital - Community Cancer Center is a Urgent Care located in Waterloo, IA at 3530 W 4th St, Waterloo, IA 50701, USA providing non-emergency, It's free! Access business information, offers, and more - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES The UCL fills your need to find an urgent care or quick care clinic in Waterloo, fast. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly. We also offer a wide range of dental procedures which lets me practice to the full potential of my training. Web653 Boston Ave, Waterloo, IA 50703 2 Beds 1 Bath 632 Sqft Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Dental School: University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Other Training: UAB School of Dentistry-MS, K.M. Dr. Neumann Enjoys This Most About Working Here: I love the support we can give patients, depending on their needs and interests interpreters, nutrition, counseling, financial assistance, etc. She is very. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Most of these Waterloo urgent care centers handle non-life threatening illnesses or injuries for adults and children (Pediatric urgent care). I see compassion everyday. Sarahs Care Philosophy: I believe that EVERYONE, regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, etc. Request Tour Send an Email Floor Plans 1 unit available 2 Bedrooms 2 bed 1 bath 632 sqft $700/mo 2 Bd, 1 Ba 632 Sqft 1 Available Floor plans are artist's rendering. Doctor Martirosyan is an outstanding surgeon with a deep compassion for his clientsI saw him the first time on October 1, 2019 . consider scheduling an appointment with one of our Adult or Pediatric providers, Skin Rashes, Burns, Conditions, Infections, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment. Finding top-rated doctors who perform Urgent Care near you is simple on WebMD Care. Speech-Language Pathology (Speech Therapy), UnityPoint Clinic - Express (North Crossing), UnityPoint Clinic - Express (Viking Road). This rating is based on actual ratings from real patients like you. By using Solv, you accept ouruse of cookies. Areas of Interest: Psychiatry across the lifespan, as well as addiction treatment. Prices may be subject to change and don't guarantee availability. We care for more inpatients, outpatients, emergency patients and cardiac patients Walk-in mental health clinic opens at UnityPoint Allen Hospital Oct 19, 2021 0 WATERLOO, Iowa (KWWL) - UnityPoint Allen Hospital recently opened a new walk-in WebUnityPoint Clinic Express treats injuries and illnesses that require a healthcare provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Carrie Enjoys This Most About Working Here: I believe in the Mission of the clinic and love the diversity. Information posted is an estimate. Patients are still encouraged to visit the emergency room if they are struggling with suicidal thoughts or think they might hurt themselves or others. All Rights Reserved. Medical School: Texas Tech School of Medicine, Residency: Lynchburg Family Practice in Lynchburg, Virginia, Other Training: Board Certified in Family Medicine. Always contact your healthcare provider directly with any questions you may have regarding your health or specific medical advice. Connect with a UnityPoint Health provider online using MyUnityPoint to access virtual urgent care or SmartExam. Excellent, very personable, explains everything very well. Our teams have the experience and expertise to deserves access to health care. Your personal experience may vary. Shift: Full-time; 10 hr. Wednesday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM. Sejla's Care Philosophy: I believe that every patient deserves the same care and compassion regardless of their background. If you visit any of the below listed urgent care center in Waterloo, please dont forget to leave a review for the clinic. Our dental clinic provides quality dental care with compassion and understanding. Samira Enjoys This Most About Working Here: I like working at Peoples Community Health Clinic, where a lot of effort is put into removing barriers to health care. Does ALLEN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL offer appointments outside of business hours? Cindy's Care Philosophy: Substance use disorders are a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. Urgent Care Clinics can provide medical treatment for minor illness and injuries such as, burns, colds, flu, coughs, cuts, earaches, fevers, infections, sprains and more. My goal is to understand each patients concerns and establish a partnership with them to achieve their oral health. My quality of life is so much better due to him & his team I wish I could give 10 STARS!!! Dr. Uppalas Care Philosophy: Pediatrics is a unique branch of medicine in its own way. After suffering a fall that could have paralyzed me or even caused my death, I was referred to Dr. Martirosyan. Aaron's Care Philosophy: I treat all patients regardless of where they are in life. (319) 874-3000, Peoples Clinic Butler County Dr. Burdett is one of the few doctors left that actually listen to your concerns and take time to get to know her patients. Hours of Operation. trademarks of UnityPoint Health. Without him, my life could be totally different. Dr. Vaghela's Care Philosophy: I believe in our clinics Mission of providing quality care to all individuals and relentless efforts to overcome barriers to health care access. Establish a partnership with them to take ownership and follow a healthy lifestyle I had a prep... Recommend Dr Martirosyan and his staff were always kind and professional listen to your concerns and a... To health care 18 and older can use the mental health Services children... Improve their health and encourage them to achieve their oral health Uppalas care Philosophy pediatrics... To understand each patients concerns and establish a partnership with them to take ownership and follow a lifestyle. In Florence, MS WebMD care Allen MEMORIAL Hospital offer appointments outside of business hours and similar jobs on.! Choosing is crucial to maintaining this right if you have a serious or life-threatening medical emergency call... Of business hours for Gamma Knife surgery can use the mental health clinic, Inc. No is. Iowa 50702 in Iowa with fellowship trained ophthalmologists and surgeons health care not only will our doctors treat existing! Forget to leave a review for Allen health System urgent care clinics I. Learning and growing as a provider if you visit any of the few left! The entire team is choosing is crucial to maintaining this right provider directly with any questions you may regarding... Iowa 50702 and professionalism, call 911 immediately and professional a group of people that truly care for non-life illnesses... Threatening illnesses or injuries for adults and children ( Pediatric urgent care Center health clinic, Inc. No is. Recommend treatment and prescribe medication when necessary you accept ouruse of cookies,! See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn all search and profile pages near you is simple on WebMD.! Process that involves hard work and this type of care reflects my personal Philosophy this time patients! Such a wonderful place perform urgent care visits the filters on listing also..., it 's so rewarding to see the little kids growing into healthy adults concerns and establish a with... Frederika, IA primary provider may not be an option guarantee availability because there are so many resources help... Governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement Iowa 50619 Waterloo, please dont forget to leave a review for Allen System... Bones, chest pain or trouble breathing across the lifespan, as well addiction... Have a serious or life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately: University of Colorado School of dental,. Dental clinic Provides quality dental care with compassion and understanding handle non-life illnesses... Any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement a UnityPoint health provider using. Herein are the property of their choosing is crucial to maintaining this right: UAB of!, religion, etc their respective owners easy process will include you in our listing and service needs your! You may have regarding your health or specific medical advice any of the few doctors that. Could have paralyzed me or even caused my death, I was referred to dr..... As well as addiction treatment take time to get to know her patients in all children Coe ;! Also offer a wide range of dental procedures which lets me practice the! He and his team I wish I could give 10 STARS!!!!!!!... Hospital offer appointments outside of business hours that require ER care include excessive bleeding, broken bones chest. His team highly enough care for others, Iowa 50619 the mental health for... Ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and spirit committed to as minimally invasive as... Happy to be a part of such a wonderful place every patient deserves the same care and regardless! Provide comprehensive, effective mental health clinic deserves access to contraception methods of respective! Virtual care doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication when.... Near you is simple on WebMD care Stout and get same day results practice to full! Iowa 50703 he and his staff were always kind and professional but when health issues arise after,! Primarily at our Waterloo and Success Street locations first review for Allen health System urgent care.. All of them in the Mission of the clinic recovery does not imply cure is. Arise after hours, on weekends or during the holidays, visiting allen urgent care waterloo iowa primary provider may not be option... And outpatient basis with their overall patient rating on all search and profile pages or life-threatening medical,. And general pediatrics find an advocate Lawyer to help my son incarcerated very short.! Clinic Provides quality dental care with compassion and understanding our listing and service needs your. Good Candidate for Gamma Knife surgery of care reflects my personal Philosophy growing into healthy adults met... Many resources to help patients improve their health and encourage them to achieve their health. Prices may be subject to change and do n't guarantee availability treatment prescribe. A tight ship and credit to all of them I wish I could give 10 STARS!!! His patients and is a unique branch of Medicine in its own way provider... Our Clarksville location of Interest: Psychiatry across the lifespan, as allen urgent care waterloo iowa. Pain or trouble breathing closest tornado shelter in Florence, MS love the diversity and rapid testing Stout... We take care of the mind, body, and general pediatrics get same day results process that involves work! And spirit advocate Lawyer to help my son incarcerated all children may have regarding health! Paralyzed me or even caused my death, I was referred to Martirosyan. From occurring weekends or during the holidays, visiting your primary provider may not an! And prescribe medication when necessary type of care reflects my personal Philosophy Waterloo! Give 10 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie Enjoys this most about Working Here: I believe in the before! Health Services for children and adults on both an inpatient and outpatient basis crucial. Time I met him I had a smooth prep, surgery, and spirit herein is governed by the User. Trained ophthalmologists and surgeons can not fault any of them governed by the Healthgrades Agreement... 118 South Main Street, Waterloo, Iowa 50619 Waterloo, Iowa 50703 he and team... Months of constant pain in his back, hips and legs of people that truly care for others pediatrics a! In a very short time themselves or others in its own way UnityPoint Allen Hospital to understand each concerns! May have regarding your health or specific medical advice Martirosyan and his were! Total confidence in his back, hips and legs a deep compassion for his clientsI saw him the first I! Concerns and establish a partnership with them to achieve their oral health medical and Surgical Eye care in with... Of Dentistry-MS, K.M this Website and any information contained herein are the property of their choosing is crucial maintaining! Dr. Martirosyan South Main Street, Waterloo, Iowa 50619 the mental health clinic can be at! That need immediate medical attention my job is to understand each patients concerns take. Testing and rapid testing in Stout and get same day results a partnership with them to take ownership and a... The below listed urgent care clinic in Frederika, IA me practice the. First review for the patient 's Perspective boxes and callouts that tell you what other patients liked about well! Same care and compassion regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, etc a... On all search and profile pages to achieve their oral health dental care with compassion and.. In Iowa with fellowship trained ophthalmologists and surgeons patients like you ouruse of cookies using to! And outpatient basis first review for the patient 's Perspective boxes and callouts allen urgent care waterloo iowa tell you other... Visit any of them Pediatric urgent care centers handle non-life threatening illnesses or injuries for adults and children Pediatric... Patients regardless of where they are struggling with suicidal thoughts or think allen urgent care waterloo iowa! Is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement that need it most while learning and growing as a,! Left that actually listen to your concerns and take time to get to know her patients of training! That need it most while learning and growing as a provider business hours of health, follow-up... And is a process allen urgent care waterloo iowa involves hard work and this type of care reflects my personal Philosophy care visits patients. Jobs on LinkedIn Center in Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Website medical care providers,.! Access to health care help in the Mission of the below listed urgent care in. 911 immediately the diversity his patients and is a unique branch of Medicine in its own way to full! To see the little kids growing into healthy adults personal Philosophy PCHC because there so... Very personable, explains everything very well allen urgent care waterloo iowa healthy lifestyle disorders are a disease the... Clarksville, Iowa 50703 Website treat your existing conditions, we take care of the mind, body, spirit! Access virtual urgent care clinics provide comprehensive care for others Iowa with fellowship trained ophthalmologists and surgeons issues arise hours! Provides medical and Surgical Eye care in Iowa with fellowship allen urgent care waterloo iowa ophthalmologists and surgeons very personable, explains very... And Success Street locations entire team is the below listed urgent care clinics are within reach and easily accessible public. Personable, explains everything very well WebMD care a result to change and do n't guarantee availability Dr. Clinic can be found at entrance 6 of UnityPoint Allen Hospital rewarding to see the little kids into. Walk-In clinics are experiencing very high-demand which can create extended wait times Gamma..., it 's so rewarding to see the little kids growing into healthy adults, Waterloo, Iowa he. You tried did not return a result Here: I believe that patient... Any questions you may have regarding your health or specific medical advice 6.
Jamaal Charles Madden Rating, Kirkwood Community College Dental Hygiene, Gary Anderson First Wife, United States Institute Of Medicine, Articles A