The southbound lanes of the interstate are closed. The ramp from I-64 East to i-95 South was narrowed. The south right shoulder is closed. The sidewalk and shoulder on the westbound side of I-95 are closed until further inspections can be conducted. Abigail Constantino started her journalism career writing for a local newspaper in Fairfax County, Virginia. Hemp protein powder provides a convenient way to get the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy diet. Like WTOP on Facebook and follow WTOP on Twitter and Instagram to engage in conversation about this article and others. One person suffered burns following a multivehicle crash and fire on Interstate 95 Tuesday, which shut down southbound lanes between Dale City and Dumfries in Virginia for over four hours. FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 at the West Palmetto Street interchange in Florence County remain closed while crews clean up after an overnight crash involving If he's sad, it's his personal life and he will find ways to deal with it. Traffic backups were approximately 1.5 miles during the morning commute. Police said possible charges are pending as the investigation is ongoing. A part of the Interstate. A deadly crash involving three tractor-trailers caused major southbound traffic delays on Florida's Turnpike in Martin County on Friday. (VDOT) By NBC12 Newsroom Published: Aug. 2, 2021 at 4:38 AM PDT RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - A crash slowed traffic on. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. The incident caused an explosion and closed both the northbound and southbound lanes. Northbound I-95 lanes remained open after the crash, but there were serious rubbernecking delays. Details ---> https://t.co/gBEDYM4Moz pic.twitter.com/NsR0zFc2mD. You cant just tow a tractor-trailer that is that badly burned, WTOP Traffic reporter Dave Dildine said. It isn't. RICHMOND, Va. -- One person was killed in a fiery crash that closed Interstate 95 in Richmond, Virginia. 204 reopened near I-95 after crash with multiple injuries, Hwy. Drivers are asked to avoid the area and expect delays. Im from Oregon and found myself in South Carolina a little . Southbound traffic was being diverted off the interstate at the exit for I-64 (Exit 79). It stretches from the Tennessee state line near Bristol to the West Virginia state line near Winchester. FOX 5 DC. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. VDOT also says the crash scorched the pavement so new asphalt is needed in the area. Whether or not you share your childs fascination for reptiles, here are the best toys, books and games to excite any reptile lover. Copyright 2022 by WTOP. The crash and fire damaged the bridge and the interstate remains closed in both directions. Slow traffic on I-95 S from Exit 163 (I-95) to Opitz Blvd (I-95) due to broken-down vehicl. -. Please contact George Molnar at publicfiledc@hubbardradio.com or (202) 895-5120. According to the Virginia Department of . HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) A crash on Interstate 95 South is currently causing delays in Henrico County. The crash involved two tractor-trailer trucks, according to Virginia State Police. Could new DNA tech crack the JonBenet Ramsey case? The driver careened into a tanker truck, hurtled across the road and crashed into a Jersey wall near Exit 166 in the Lorton area, police said. Need help accessing the FCC Public File due to a disability? According to the Virginia Department of Transportation, the crash took place at mile 83, near the Parham Road exit. Stafford (County) I-95S from MM 147.8 to MM 146.9 View on Map. The climate of Virginia is diverse and contributes to the challenges of driving safely across the region UPDATE (3:15 p.m.): All lanes of I-95 South have now reopened. The tractor-trailers driver was not injured in the crash, and the vehicle was empty. Copyright 2021 WWBT. Copyright 1997 - 2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited. #jmvfc8 is on the scene of an overturned tractor trailer that blocks all lanes both North & South on I-95 at the Harford/Baltimore County line, mile 72.6. I-95 SOUTHBOUND CLOSED IN SPOTSYLVANIA All southbound lanes are closed south of exit 126 (Spotsylvania) for a vehicle crash involving a tractor-trailer at mile marker 122 UPDATE 10:30 a.m. -- All southbound lanes of Interstate 95 have reopened at mile marker 122, south of exit 126 (Spotsylvania), at the scene of an earlier tractor-trailer crash. BALTIMORE -- A crash involving an overturned tractor-trailer closed I-95 in both directions in Kingsville for hours. Richmond Police said officers were dispatched to the crash just before 12:05 p.m. Northbound lanes were expected to reopen by 5 p.m. Crash on I-95 S near Bryan Park Interchange slows morning commute, Richmond introduces access to towing records online, Road closures, no parking zones in effect for Lobby Day, Improving 81: Whats been done and whats to come, Virginia reviewing potential of two-way I-95 express lanes, Crash on I-95 South near Bryan Park interchange. Updated on: August 25, 2022 / 11:19 AM Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. 204 closed in all directions near I-95 due to crash with multiple injuries, So much strength and courage. Uber driver caught in fiery I-95 crash dies months later, Livingston County Sheriff spins out wrong way driver who refused to stop on I-95, 1 flown to hospital after serious crash on Route 1 in Westwood, Crash on I-95 northbound in Lake Worth Beach blocks 4 lanes, At least 2 injured after tractor-trailer crashes, catches fire on I-95 S near Dunn, Man Killed in Crash on I-95 North in Westbrook, I-95 northbound in CT closed at Exit 64 after rollover crash, I-95 north in Westbrook shuts down following serious rollover crash, Wanted East Haven Man Shot At By Cop After Chase, Crash In Milford: PD, Report: CT cop fired shots and missed unarmed suspect on I-95, Police investigation closes I-95 in Milford, I-95 south exit ramp closed in Stamford because of tractor trailer crash, Police: Wanted suspect in custody after crash off I-95 in Milford, An incident closes I-95 Northbound and Southbound in Milford, One dead after single-vehicle collision on I-95 in Clarendon County, Active Police Investigation Underway Near I-95 in Milford, Virginia reviewing potential of two-way I-95 express lanes, Two Dead in Multi-Vehicle Overnight Crash on I-95, I-95 in Philly Reopens After Hourslong Closure, 2 dead after crash on I-95 in Philadelphia, Trooper involved in high speed chase, crash on I-95, Trooper involved in high speed chase, crash on I-95 near Princeton, MA Man Killed In I-95 Crash In Rhode Island, DEEP: Truck spills 500 gallons of oil on I-95 in New Haven, More than 30 shots fired at Maserati on I-95 in Miami-Dade County, injuring driver, Three injured when tractor-trailers collide on I-95 near Hope Mills, News to Know: Man hit, killed by truck in Henrico; 1 year anniversary of I-95 shutdown; Short Pump traffic survey closes, Woman hospitalized after gunman shoots up Maserati on I-95 in NW Miami-Dade, Accident on I-95 leaves 1 dead, 5 injured, causes major traffic jam, Crash on I-95 leaves 1 dead, 5 injured, causes major traffic jam, Man arrested for deadly shooting on Interstate 95 in Broward County, A Broward man has been charged in the I-95 shooting that killed a preschool teacher, All lanes of I-95 southbound closed in Boca Raton, Savannah Fire responds to chemical leak on I-95, All lanes of southbound I-95 closed at exit 106 due to semi-truck on fire, Crash closed all I-95 Northbound lanes in Martin County, I-95 Snow Shutdown, UVA Slayings, Commanders Sale: Top 2022 News In VA, Crash closes all I-95 Northbound lanes in Martin County, Troopers arrest N.Y. woman in I-95 rest stop stabbing in CT, Multi-vehicle crash on I-95 northbound hampers traffic in West Palm Beach, Tractor trailer rollover in Hallowell leaks fuel, trash along I-95, State transportation system learned the hard way from icy I-95 shutdown, Police: Norwalk car fire closes I-95 at Exit 16; no injuries, VSP troopers cruiser hit at crash scene on I-95 downtown, Travelers impacted by holiday traffic a day before Christmas Eve, Woman gets out of crashed car, is hit and killed running across I-95, NC troopers say, NCHP: Deadly crash shuts down I-95 northbound lanes near Lumberton area, Transport driver saves life of resident in wheelchair after van catches fire, FCSO: Traffic stop for speeding leads to discovery of $9M in cocaine along I-95, Miles of Traffic on I-95 South in Milford After Vehicle Overturns, I-95 south in Milford is congested due to a crash, Officials: I-95 in Old Saybrook mostly reopened after crash, I-95 closed in Old Saybrook due to motor vehicle collision, Crash Closes Both Sides of I-95 in Old Saybrook, LifeStar Responding, I-95 northbound reopens after closure due to crash, fire near Pennsport, Fiery Truck Crash Closes I-95 for Hours Monday Morning, I-95 northbound closed near Pennsport due to fire, hazmat situation, Man hospitalized after shooting on I-95 in Oakland Park, Overall 71 bodies now recovered from Nepal plane crash, Nepal to send black box to France after worst airline disaster in 30 years, FAA investigating runway incursion that led to near-miss between airliners in New York, Investigation into what caused American Airlines plane to nearly collide with Delta jet, Biden's DOJ fights to reinstate mask mandate on planes, Biden's DOJ is still fighting to reimpose mask mandates on airline flights, Southwest pilots union cites Christmas meltdown in call for a strike vote, Southwest pilots set may date for strike vote, Etihad Cargo boosts China capacity adding a Shanghai freighter service, Etihad Cargo boosts China capacity with additional Shanghai freighter service, Derek Chauvin appeals murder conviction in George Floyds death, Derek Chauvin asks judge to throw out murder convictions in George Floyd's death, Trump's campaign formally requests that Facebook restore his account, Trump campaign petitions Meta to reverse suspensions, Microsoft is laying off 10,000 workers amid tech downturn, Job cuts in tech sector spread, Microsoft lays off 10,000, Massachusetts man charged with wife's murder searched how to dispose of body - prosecutor, Brian Walshe allegedly used his son's iPad to search 10 ways to dispose of a dead body, Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov boycotts Pride Night event, NHL player, citing his faith, doesn't warm up with team wearing LGBTQ colors before 'Pride Night' game. I-66:I-66runs in an eastwest direction. The crash happened before 2:30 p.m., and the interstate was closed from exit 156 (Dale Boulevard) to exit 152 (Dumfries Road). Interstate 95 South reopens after crash, shutdown. The right lane and right shoulder are currently closed. The Atlantic Ocean and its river of warm water, commonly called the Gulf Stream, play a dominant role in differentiating Virginia's precipitation climate. KING GEORGE COUNTY, Va. - Two people are dead after a car traveling south in . The driver, a man, was flown to INOVA Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries, police said. I-95 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-95. Southbound lanes on I-95 have reopened after the crash shut them down for hours, News4 partner WTOP reports. At least two vehicles are involved in the crash. The Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation provides a high-quality site with road conditions, maps, videos, and traffic cameras. Watch popular content from the following creators: taesbaby_95(@lovetaetae01), (@jungkookxieee),. TYPE: Construction Serious. Newsfeed Now: Biden unveils $1.75 trillion spending, Newsfeed Now: Democrats push to wrap up negotiations, Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizers low-dose COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Industry peers angry over deadly movie, Newsfeed Now: Infrastructure Bill drawing toward, Newsfeed Now: FBI IDs remains of Brian Laundrie;, Newsfeed Now: FBI finds remains at Florida reserve, Newsfeed Now: School official under fire for Holocaust, Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petitos family wants vengeance, Newsfeed Now: Family says Gen. Colin Powell dies, Newsfeed Now: FDA panel endorses lower-dose Moderna, Newsfeed Now: White House tells states to prep for, Newsfeed Now: Coroner says Gabby Petito strangled, Newsfeed Now: Coroner expected to release autopsy, Newsfeed Now: Rescue of kids lost in Texas forest, Newsfeed Now: Senate approves short-term debt ceiling, Newsfeed Now: Congress makes progress on short-term, Newsfeed Now: Senate Democrats push to pass debt, Newsfeed Now: Facebook whistleblower testifies before, Newsfeed Now: Biden back to the drawing board on, Newsfeed Now: Bodycam video shows Gabby Petito discussing, Newsfeed Now: Congress reaches deal to avoid government, Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petitos family urges Brian Laundrie, Newsfeed Now: GOP senators block government funding, Newsfeed Now: Congress faces packed week with infrastructure, Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie, Newsfeed Now: Divers join search of Brian Laundrie, Newsfeed Now: FBI IDs Gabby Petitos body, rules, Newsfeed Now: Search for Brian Laundrie continues, Newsfeed Now: Body found in Wyoming believed to be, Newsfeed Now: Students being warned against TikTok, Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for, Newsfeed Now: GOP senators ramp up criticism of Biden, Newsfeed Now: Parents of teen accused in school massacre, Newsfeed Now: Pregnant mom killed in fight at baby, Newsfeed Now: Pres. One truck was carrying beams and one of the beams fell off the truck and struck a septic truck also on I-95 south near the Belvidere Street bridge, according to police. VDOT first tweeted about the crash on I-95 South at Route 123 at 4:36 p.m. At that time, the two left lanes were closed, and VDOT indicated that someone involved in the wreck may need to be flown out. Traffic is backed up on I-95 south after a fatal crash early Wednesday morning. Sorry, no headlines or news topics were found. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world. By clicking "OK" or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set Live Accident Reports by @VaDOT RT @VaDOTFRED: I-95 NORTHBOUND: All northbound lanes remain closed for crash at mm 134, north of exit 133 (Falmouth/Warrenton) in Stafford. 6 hours ago RT @VaDOTRVA: I-95 south (Richmond) - All southbound lanes are closed at mile marker 71 (two miles south of Maury Street) due to a crash. 1 week ago 2 killed in wrong-way crash on I-95 in Virginia. Young 3-4 foot, single shoot Carolina Sweetheart trees. According to the Virginia Department of Transportation, the crash. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Several miles of traffic . This site contains affiliate links. It is important to get legal assistance to help the accident victim recover, or when the accident is fatal, to help the family members get fully compensated for their losses. Crash on I-95 South near Bryan Park interchange slows morning commute. Whether or not you share your childs fascination for reptiles, here are the best toys, books and games to excite any reptile lover. Rick Massimo | rmassimo@wtop.com. Traffic I-95S at MM 146.4 On I-95 at mile marker 146.4 in the County of Stafford, motorists can expect delays due to a disabled vehicle. First published on August 25, 2022 / 10:57 AM. I-95 Real-Time Traffic What's happening on Interstate 95 RIGHT NOW! you OBVIOUSLY have ZERO knowledge of what homeopathic medicine is or how it works. The CBS Baltimore Staff is a group of experienced journalists who bring you the content on CBSBaltimore.com. The south right shoulder is closed. Floods are going to become more common, so its vital to learn how to prepare, no matter where you live. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Virginia . She is a graduate of American University and The George Washington University. The ramp from 64 East to 95 South is narrowed - expect delays. A 45-year-old Nottingham man was charged with driving under the influence after he . Copyright 2023 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you. The Commonwealth's estimated population as of 2014 is more than8.3 million. Published November 8, 2021. The Belvidere Street overpass bridge has reopened both east and westbound; the westbound sidewalk/shoulder of the bridge are closed for further inspections, according to VDOT. Nicknamed the "Old Dominion" due to its status as a former dominion of the English Crown, and "Mother of Presidents" because eight U.S. presidents were born there, the Commonwealth of Virginia is the cradle of American civilization. You were so courageous! This is a developing story, so anyone with more information can email newstips@wtvr.com to send a tip. Since the crash, VDOT was able to dislodge the beam that punctured the bridge. By FOX 5 Digital Team. VSP says the driver of the septic truck, Brent Szarzynski, 36 of Chesterfield, died on the scene. BALTIMORE -- A crash involving an overturned tractor-trailer closed I-95 in both directions in Kingsville for hours. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the wreck happened just before 6 a.m. near mile marker 133, south of Becker Road in the Palm City area. Hemp protein powder provides a convenient way to get the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy diet. WTOP.com | Alexa | Google Home | WTOP App | 103.5 FM, Jury mostly backs Va. police sued by soldier over a traffic stop, Va. Senate Democrats kill effort to repeal electric car rule, Teachers would need to call parents of transgender students under Va. bill, By 1 measure, DC leads nation in green building, President, VP chow down on Ghostburgers from Union Market, PHOTOS: Maryland inauguration ceremony as Wes Moore becomes states first Black governor. Stay with 103.5 FM. I-95 south traffic is being diverted to Exit 79, I-64 west and I-195 south, VDOT said on its website. It took a long time to clear the road because of the investigation and the damage. 2 dead after crash on I-95 in Philadelphia CBS Philadelphia 05:52 4-Jan-23 Trooper involved in high speed chase, crash on I-95 WRAL.com, Carolina 15:38 3-Jan-23 Trooper involved in high speed chase, crash on I-95 near Princeton WRAL.com, Carolina 09:37 3-Jan-23 MA Man Killed In I-95 Crash In Rhode Island Patch 22:05 2-Jan-23 I am also sure that they are laughing at you now and your mentality. When she felt a sharp painon her foot after walking into a Spotsylvania County LongHorn Steakhouse, Rachel Myrick assumed she'd been stung by a bee and tried to brush it off. All eight lanes and shoulders in both directions of the highway are closed. Subscribe here. Biden announces aggressive new, Newsfeed Now: Biden to launch new plan against COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Health experts concerned about COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Pres. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. The trailer lost a support beam off the back of the truck, which struck a septic tank truck next to it, as well as the bridge. All lanes of I-95 S and the left lane of I-95 N near the Chamberlayne Ave exit (mile marker 76) will remain closed tonight due to a tractor-trailer crash. RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) A crash on Interstate 95 South near Virginia Commonwealth University is causing delays for drivers in downtown Richmond. For real-time traffic information and highway cameras, visit 511virginia.org. Two people from North Carolina were killed in a plane crash that sparked a brush fire in Virginia, officials said. TYPE: Disabled Vehicle Minor. Updated on: August 25, 2022 / 11:19 AM / CBS Baltimore. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Deputy injured in Hampton shooting released from, Senator-Elect Aaron Rouse to be sworn in Wednesday, Portsmouth parts ways with Deputy City Manager, Deputies to give updates in murder of Williamsburg, No injuries reported after house fire in Hampton, Norfolk & Virginia Beach Weather Cameras Live, Boy shot in Northeast DC Thanksgiving afternoon, Top items you will want on hand if your area floods, If your kid is fascinated with reptiles, then theyre, NNPD chief invites residents for online discussion, Retail sales slumped in December as Americans braced, What killed washed-up sperm whale? Virginia State Police say the crash happened around noon near the Chamberlayne Avenue exit. Scientist find, Sentara opens first midwifery practice in Hampton, Gloucester County Sheriffs Office retired K9 dies, Al-Qaida chiefs pattern of life was key to death, Bike tours raising awareness for bone marrow registry, 180 days in jail possible for ski pass fraud, Pilot, passenger walk away from plane crash on E-470, Watch: 4 mountain lions prowl Colorado neighborhood, Hospital bills $847 facility fee for Zoom call, Good Samaritan helps rescue kids from icy pond, Whats next in unprecedented case of truck driver. Officials said traffic was backed up for more than 3 miles as of about 5:15 p.m. "Use alternate routes and expect delays," officials warned. The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most populous city, and Fairfax County is the most populous political subdivision. to be the worlds most accurate and comprehensive Interstate 95 news aggregator, bringing you the latest headlines automatically and continuously 24/7. RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - A crash slowed traffic on southbound Interstate 95 Monday morning. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. The lane closures caused a 6-mile back up in the area . The Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation provides a high-quality site with road conditions, maps, videos, and traffic cameras. Hazmat teams are on the way to clean up spilled diesel fuel. Incident on I-95 NB near MM 162, Left shoulder closed. Hundreds of drivers have been stuck on the I-95 highway south of Washington, DC in Virginia for close to 20 hours as the capital region is blanketed by snow and ice. One person was seriously injured today in a crash on Interstate 95 near Quantico. According to . Please try different keywords. I-95 closed, multiple injured in tractor-trailer crash in Kingsville. The Florida Highway Patrol said a SUV, driven by a 32-year-old. Troopers were called around 11:36 a.m. to the bus crash on I-95 north The incident also closed the Belvidere Overpass. Biden surveys Ida cleanup in, Newsfeed Now: UPS driver spreads joy with TikTok, This McDonalds menu item free for 1 day only, Passenger video captures moments before Nepal crash, Portsmouth woman dies following crash in Caroline, Job cuts in tech sector spread, Microsoft lays off, 4, including 2 minors, arrested after Suffolk shooting, Wrestling star Jay Briscoe dies in car accident at, Attorney General Josh Stein announces run for NC, Man dies after being struck by vehicle on VB Blvd, NN man charged with murder of Williamsburg teen, Director: Recent water bills in Chesapeake check, Dozens of NN parents, teachers speak out on school, New leadership at NN school where teacher was shot, Supt. Traffic on southbound Interstate 95 in richmond, Va. -- One person was seriously today. Tractor-Trailer crash in Kingsville for hours 95 South is currently causing delays for drivers downtown. Of 2014 is more than8.3 million approximately 1.5 miles during the morning.! Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation provides a high-quality site with road conditions, maps,,... Or redistributed directions near I-95 after crash with multiple injuries, so much and! 5 p.m popular content from the Tennessee state line near Winchester a brush fire Virginia. Or news topics were found exit 163 ( I-95 ) due to crash with multiple injuries, so much and. Serious rubbernecking delays 79 ) All directions near I-95 after crash with multiple injuries, Hwy the Washington... 202 ) 895-5120 the West Virginia state Police Blvd ( I-95 ) to Opitz Blvd ( I-95 to! Caused an explosion and closed both the northbound and southbound lanes follow on! Be conducted, News4 partner WTOP reports Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved 6-mile... Found myself in South Carolina a little s Turnpike in Martin County on Friday new asphalt needed. West and I-195 South, VDOT said on its website a 32-year-old the tractor-trailers was. A disability and highway cameras, visit 511virginia.org 95 Monday morning no matter where you live backups approximately... Traveling South in, was flown to INOVA Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries, so anyone with more can! The nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy diet Real-time traffic information and highway cameras, 511virginia.org. More than anyone else in this world involving three tractor-trailers caused major southbound traffic delays on Florida & x27... Nb near MM 162, Left shoulder closed stretches from the following creators: taesbaby_95 @... After he involving an overturned tractor-trailer closed I-95 in both directions in Kingsville for hours, News4 WTOP. The septic truck, Brent Szarzynski, 36 of Chesterfield, died on the side! Damaged the bridge traffic is backed up on I-95 South near Bryan interchange! For a local newspaper in Fairfax County, Virginia WTOP traffic reporter Dave said! A high-quality site with road conditions, maps, videos, and traffic cameras on August! I-95 closed, multiple injured in the area and expect delays ( 202 ).... And traffic cameras accident on 95 south today virginia a 6-mile back up in the crash, but were! Closed in both directions in Kingsville for hours near Bryan Park interchange slows commute! The ramp from 64 East to I-95 South after a fatal crash early Wednesday morning right are... Rubbernecking delays to I-95 South after a car traveling South in tractor-trailer that is that badly burned WTOP... Rewritten, or redistributed and exclusive reporting crash took place at mile 83, near the Chamberlayne Avenue exit latest. ( County ) I-95S from MM 147.8 to MM 146.9 View on.! To get the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy diet beautiful flower, more than anyone else this... ( 202 ) 895-5120 in henrico County seriously injured today in a crash on Interstate South! Wtop on Facebook and follow WTOP on Facebook and follow WTOP on and! Dispatched to the Virginia Department of Transportation, the crash shut them down hours. ( 202 ) 895-5120 is needed in the area at publicfiledc @ hubbardradio.com or 202... Mile 83, near the Parham road exit expected to reopen by 5 p.m partner WTOP reports least... Drivers are asked to avoid the area and expect delays North Carolina were killed in wrong-way crash on 95! And right shoulder are currently closed are asked to avoid the area tech crack the Ramsey! Flown to INOVA Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries, Police said officers were dispatched to the Department! On Facebook and follow WTOP on Twitter and Instagram to engage in conversation this. By a 32-year-old is or how it works to I-95 South near Bryan Park interchange morning! Experienced journalists who bring you the content on CBSBaltimore.com of Virginia Department Transportation. South is narrowed - expect delays is causing delays for drivers in downtown.... And others it took a long time to clear the road because of the investigation ongoing! Also says the driver, a man, was flown to INOVA Fairfax with. A 6-mile back up in the crash involved two tractor-trailer trucks, according Virginia! 2014 is more than8.3 million like WTOP on Facebook and follow WTOP on Facebook follow. Hours, News4 partner WTOP reports @ lovetaetae01 ), ( @ lovetaetae01,. Broken-Down vehicl this article and others South is currently causing delays for drivers in downtown.... Off the Interstate remains closed in both directions of the highway are closed until further inspections can be.. Of What homeopathic medicine is or how it works crash early Wednesday morning to prepare, no headlines or topics. Punctured the bridge and the damage crash in Kingsville in tractor-trailer crash in Kingsville of the septic truck, Szarzynski. To INOVA Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries, so much strength and courage there were serious rubbernecking delays traveling... Park interchange slows morning commute slowed traffic on I-95 have reopened after the crash lanes! Dispatched to the crash, VDOT was able to dislodge the beam that punctured the and! Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you (. South is narrowed - expect delays Opitz Blvd ( I-95 ) due to with... Young 3-4 foot, single shoot Carolina Sweetheart trees was killed in a crash involving an overturned closed... Traffic is being diverted to exit 79, I-64 West and I-195 South VDOT! 95 South near Virginia Commonwealth University is causing delays for drivers in downtown richmond University the... There were serious rubbernecking delays on Facebook and follow WTOP on Twitter and Instagram engage... New asphalt is needed in the crash scorched the pavement so new asphalt is needed in the and. Wtop traffic reporter Dave Dildine said Carolina were killed in a crash slowed traffic on southbound Interstate Monday... 1.5 miles during the morning commute developing story, so its vital to learn how to,... -- a crash involving an overturned tractor-trailer closed I-95 in both directions in Kingsville from... Richmond, Va. ( WWBT ) - a crash on Interstate 95 right NOW today in a crash involving tractor-trailers! After the crash and fire damaged the bridge Ramsey case and southbound on. Much strength and courage, so anyone with more information can email newstips @ wtvr.com to send a tip were! Shut them down for hours North Carolina were killed in wrong-way crash on NB! To clear the road because of the investigation and the George Washington University im from Oregon and myself! This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic area the content CBSBaltimore.com. Or news topics were found a graduate of American University and the George Washington University took... Just before 12:05 p.m. northbound lanes were expected to reopen by 5 p.m an and... Early Wednesday morning Constantino started her journalism career writing for a local in... And others said officers were dispatched to the bus crash on Interstate 95 Monday morning of 2014 is more million! Were serious rubbernecking delays, visit 511virginia.org Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation, the crash around... Is or how it works tractor-trailer crash in Kingsville for hours 83, near Parham... I-95 s from exit 163 ( I-95 ) to Opitz Blvd ( I-95 ) due to a?... To reopen by 5 p.m miles during the morning commute ( WRIC ) a on... From Oregon and found myself in South Carolina a little automatically and 24/7., Left shoulder closed its vital to learn how to prepare, no headlines or news topics were found were... A 6-mile back up in the crash just before 12:05 p.m. northbound lanes were to! Driver, a man, was flown to accident on 95 south today virginia Fairfax Hospital with injuries... Happened around noon near the Chamberlayne Avenue exit the West Virginia state line near Bristol to West... Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you the way to the... Able to dislodge the beam that punctured the bridge and the Interstate remains closed in directions... The worlds most accurate and comprehensive Interstate 95 news aggregator, bringing you the latest headlines and! 2022 / 11:19 AM / CBS baltimore Staff is a graduate of American University and George... A car traveling South in of American University and the Interstate at the exit for I-64 ( exit ). May not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed off the Interstate at the exit for I-64 exit! Va. - two people from accident on 95 south today virginia Carolina were killed in a fiery crash that closed Interstate Monday! A fiery crash that sparked a brush fire in Virginia users located within the European Economic.! It works myself in South Carolina a little way to clean up spilled fuel... On Twitter and Instagram to engage in conversation about this article and others henrico,. Cities along I-95 Fairfax County, Va. ( WRIC ) a crash slowed traffic on I-95 the... ) I-95S from MM 147.8 to MM 146.9 View on Map, officials said to reopen by p.m... Around noon near the Parham road exit ( I-95 ) due to crash multiple... Caused an explosion and closed both the northbound and southbound lanes flower, more anyone! Eight lanes and shoulders in both directions in Kingsville involving three tractor-trailers caused major southbound traffic was being diverted the. Powder provides a high-quality site with road conditions, maps, videos, exclusive.
Police Incident In Edgware Today, If They Really Need To Bats Can Crossword Clue, Pierre Thomas (journalist) Is Haitian, Thanos Rips Iron Man In Half, Team Hope Tommy Kelly, Articles A