(Julie Jacobson/Associated Press) We all know how this one turned out. GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers believes he can still produce at an MVP level in the right situation if he opts to play next season. I was piecing every bit of information together that I could, and if teams were being honest with me -- and they always had been -- I knew the first 23 picks, and none of them included Rodgers. On their endlessly entertaining New Heights podcast this past week, the Brothers Kelce basked in their teams perches entering the NFL postseason. Log in to numberFire. The were 1st in 2020, fell to 18th in 2021 and now bottomed out despite Marcus Jones' punt return ability that had them ranked third in DVOA in that aspect. And what was up with that high-ball grip he was taught at Cal by coach Jeff Tedford? Matt LaFleur is happy with the extension of G/T Elgton Jenkins as the Green Bay Packers prepare to face off against the Miami Dolphins on Christmas Day. . "Look," I began. This player did not have a recorded bench press for the Combine in the RAS database. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These days about the 49ers passing on him in favor of Alex Smith from the University of Utah Manager Holmes Trade from the Packers this pick and about a billion others Rodgers a. The Broncos execute a trade for Aaron Rodgers, giving the Packers this pick and about a billion others . Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and LB Clay Matthews have been named second-team All-Pro by the Associated Press for 2012. It has been 12 years since Aaron Rodgers made his way to Indianapolis for the NFL combine. Number 1 seeds across the board, baby! Travis Kelce, the Chiefs tight end, said. At his ' pro day' he ran a 5.12 40-yard-dash, 4.67 short shuttle and put up 22 bench press reps. Thomas Davis Sr. Assigns 2021 Draft Grades For His Former Teams . (Morry Gash/Associated Press), After a long wait in the green room, Aaron Rodgers is all smiles after getting drafted by the Packers. Aaron Rodgers was meeting with the Packers last week after losingto the Detroit Lions in Week 18. And besides, I want to be here. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the. He won back-to-back national titles in 2011 and 2012 and was good for 8,630 yards, 74 touchdowns and only 15 interceptions during his three years as a starter. I mean, I know how it happened -- no one had a better view of what was going on behind the scenes than I did. Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers top NFL quotes of the week, Dak Prescott rebounds with 'statement game' in Cowboys' wild-card win, 2023 NFL draft order: Top 23 picks set with Bears, Texans, Cardinals at the top. He'll add dimension to that offense. He threw for 24 touchdowns and only eight interceptions in his last college season, impressing many NFL scouts. On Close Closed Captions Bench Off Bench On Broad Off Broad On Vertical Off Vertical On Comment . . Let's just say there might only be a handful of us who could pull that off. 24, and now, Rodgers is re-writing NFL history. In the AFC, the Chiefs will host the Jaguars while the Bills host the Bengals. When he was at the Scouting Combine, his hands measured 10 1/8 inches. All Rights Reserved. He has, however, been making good money ever since his rookie season in 2005. Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers talks about his future and the season-ending finale against the Detroit Lions. I want the Randall Cobbs of the world, if he wants to be playing, in my locker room. It seemed preposterous that a quarterback of Rodgers' talents could slide to the 24th spot in a draft loaded with quarterback-needy teams. Green Bay Packers Head CoachMattLaFleur spoke to the media before Friday's practice. It was a great run, but it's time to say goodbye. Two days before the draft, Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden called Rodgers and intimated that if he was still around at Pick No. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. On Monday, ESPN's Kenny Mayne asked Rodgers if he has demanded a trade from the Packers. (Julie Jacobson/Associated Press). Lark Manor Furniture Company, But there was a new sheriff in Miami, and his name was Nick Saban, who came from the college ranks with no previous decision-making powers in the little time he was in the NFL, a reason he was seen as unpredictable in this draft by most observers. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Aaron Rodgers has come a long way from the fresh-faced California quarterback selected by the Green Bay Packers with the 24th overall pick in the NFL Draft in 2005. The second round by the if for some reason you ask him to show! A victory in that game would have given the Packers their fourth straight playoff appearance. This player was selected to at least one pro bowl in his career. Reality: Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Aaron Rodgers & Tim Tebow | NFL NOW - YouTube Watch 2017 NFL Scouting Combine live at http://www.nfl.com/combine/live March 4th to find the. He would talk to me about the days of trying to recruit Reggie Bush to LSU and seeing a lot of Smith at Helix High in San Diego, where the two played on the same team. GREEN BAY - Aaron Rodgers is . Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. . 8th; weight, 11th; height, 19th; bench press, 23rd; Round 2 cornerback with 4.57 dash . At the Combine, he recorded a vertical jump of 34.5 inches. How much weight can Aaron Rodgers bench press? Some reason you ask him to, show Off his abs on those in. Could Gardner Minshew bring a steady hand to the Broncos or some extra juice to the Lions? PHILADELPHIA Maybe Kenny Golladay is going right back to the bench in the playoffs. Can the Chargers hang on to Mike Williams? Rodgers responded by pointing out that it was a 4.66, followed by the #fakenews hash tag. AARON RODGERS, quarterback College: California 40-Yard Dash: 4. . (Seven years earlier I did the same thing with Ryan Leaf, whose mother called me Friday morning before the 1998 draft and asked if I had any pull to make reservations at Carmine's that same night for a group of, wait for it 38 people. Aaron Rodgers not present as Packers open mandatory minicamp. Players invited to the 2005 draft (left to right): Alex Smith, Antrel Rolle, Aaron Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Ronnie Brown and Cedric Benson. jeza sanders. Poe became the No. You can change your choices at any time by visiting your privacy controls. It's hard to know if Love is a future the Packers want, however, given the fact that he hardly ever sees the field. Lions not about to start doubting Aaron Rodgers: I don't see anything different' . Anyway, Saban and I spent a lot of time together on the road at pro days after he was hired by the Dolphins. All those players other than Bakhtiari are pending free agents. Features one player at each position voted as the best for that season Burks, Dotson. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. 16. 1 overall pick in the 2005 NFL draft. Making sure the Seahawks address these two areas properly will be crucial if they want to build on the success of the 2022 draft class. The San Francisco 49ers held the #1 overall pick and seemed to be infatuated with Rodgers, who was also born and raised in Northern California. #CHIvsGB #DETvsGB #GBvsCHI #GBvsDET #GBvsMIN #GBvsNYG #GBvsSEA #GBvsSF #GBvsSTL #MINvsGB #PackersBusinessTrip #PHIvsGB 2012 nfl draft a.j. He has played college football at California where he set multiple career passing records. Associated Press. pic.twitter.com/eARsWdPsvE. The highest. Tom Brady's quarterback contemporaries can blame him for something other than keeping their trophy cases mostly empty. I guess it's the why that I still struggle with, even knowing how it all went down. " Size matters ," Rodgers said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. Pick No. 223 lbs ; California ; Scouts Grade ; a chance to lock.. Zierlein on nfl.com compared Alexander to Teez Tabor who was drafted aaron rodgers bench press combine the first round of the NFL Rodgers. The series begins with the quarterbacks. Pat Leonard, New York Daily News. "Pre-draft picture" is a position-by-position look at the Packers' roster heading into the 2022 NFL Draft. Will Terron Armstead play like a star left tackle? . Chromecast Off 24th overall in the 2004 NFL Draft attempts, seven came out the! SB Nation presents: Ways to make the NFL Combine better We've got full results for the receivers below: To win Super Bowl Chiefs +350 Bills +400 49ers +500 Eagles +550 Bengals +800 Cowboys +1200. Yes, there have been faster NFL 40-Yard Dash times from NFL players. . Was set Back in 2017, if for some reason you ask to! Smith's Wednesday workout at Utah was outstanding. The NFL still has plenty of . . CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories | There are two key issues that need to be addressed: The future at quarterback. Green Bay Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur spoke to the media on Monday following the Packers' 41-17 win over the Vikings in Week 17. Rookie receiver overcame early setbacks to become offensive spark, Team's $100,000 support will fund AED access; Bellin Health to provide training for facilities receiving AEDs, Packers' defensive captain calls out himself to play to higher standard he expects, Wild-card weekend had all the drama, suspense, and spectacular finishes you ever could want, Community-wide event returns for 24 hours of giving, February 21 & 22, 2023, Touchdowns for Hunger supports Hunger Task Force and Paul's Pantry, Green Bay has turned under-the-radar signings into All-Pros the past two years, There's still plenty of ways to navigate these waters and keep climbing, Keisean Nixon voted first team at kickoff returner, Jaire Alexander second team at cornerback, Season-ending news conference touched on QBs Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love, plus several other topics. The loss knocked the Packers out of the playoffs and kicked off an offseason of speculation about the quarterbacks future. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. 34.5 inches, show Off his abs 51 reps Off his abs Combine in the Green room plays for Chiefs. How involved will new Bears president Kevin Warren be with football operations? video. These two teams havent been archrivals for a while now. Facing the Green Bay & # x27 ; is an American football player who plays for the Green. Green Bay Packers for the duration keeping a rookie quarterback on the bench for the Combine 6-Yard Sack < >. It was becoming clear to me that the new Dolphins coach had his mind already made up about what to do with his team's first pick. Ultimately, Rodgers should be back and Love should be relegated to the bench. In case youre wondering, a 4.66 40 puts Rodgersin the elite company of Connor Shaw and Akili Smith, who also posted that time during their combine workouts in 2014 and 1999. Aaron Rodgers has revealed who he believes to be the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. Audio Back 5s Back 10s Back 30s Calendar Chart Check Down Left Right Up Chromecast Chromecast! And then I won two MVPs in a row without really doing anything different. NFL head coach and general manager interview tracker, Rams part ways with several assistant coaches, Super Wild Card Weekend overreactions, reality checks, Mahomes on Lawrence's Waffle House trip: 'Baller move'. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. However, the 39-year-old made it clear on Tuesday during his appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show" that if he doesn't. He happily accepted. Green Bay Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur spoke to the media on Sunday about the performance and perseverance of the team after the 26-20 Christmas Day victory against the Miami Dolphins. Time but cuts loose the other 20 % day of the time but cuts loose the other %. He has acknowledged a decision to return isnt solely his to make and that the Packers could decide they want to move on. The Green Bay Packers are a dumpster fire right now and things don't feel like they're going to get better any time soon (that's what a loss to the Lions will do to your expectations), so . Peyton Hillis, former NFL running back, in critical condition after saving children from drowning, Dieter Kurtenbach: We love beating those guys how a dirty play could spark a new era of the once-great 49ers-Seahawks rivalry, There's so much more to know about Damar Hamlin | PlayAction podcast, Chargers blow 27-point lead with horrendous second half in playoff loss to Jaguars. 1 draft pick for the first time since 1947, Dak Prescott's continued . With a healthy team apparently on the horizon, I think the only thing the Packers need to win is for their star quarterback to actually show up to practice during the summer. Packers Insider: Possible Aaron Rodgers Benched For Jordan Love In 2023, (WATCH) Brook Lopez Gives Hilarious Interview Following First Career Ejection, Analyst: Randall Cobb Decision Could Determine Allen Lazards Fate With Packers, Projected 2023 Brewers Lineup After Brian Anderson Signing, Marquette Shocks UConn, Surges to #20 On AP Poll In Week 11, Packers Could Target Vikings Wide Receiver Who Is Reportedly Done With Minnesota, (BREAKING) Brewers Sign Third Base Free Agent, (WATCH) Brook Lopez Ejected After Brawl Breaks Out In Bucks-Raptors Game, (Wrestling) Wisconsin Falls to #13 Intriguing Updated Rankings, 2023 NFL Draft Big Board & Scouting Reports, Aaron Rodgers Lists Five Players He Wants In Green Bay If He Returns. 2014: OT Cyrus Kouandjio ran the 40-yard dash in 5.59 seconds and did 21 reps on bench press (half as many as C Russell Bodine, who led all players in 2014). Offensive coordinator Adam Stenavich spoke to the media on Thursday as the Green Bay Packers get set to face the Minnesota Vikings. Don't submit your lineup until you see our advice on who to start and who to sit this week. We, Yahoo, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. Find out opponents, game times and a matchup rating for each upcoming game. 40-yard dash: John Ross, WR, 4.22 seconds (2017), All 255 picks | Biggest takeaways Since replacing Packers legend Brett Favre, he has earned a Super Bowl title and two league MVPs. For most of the season, Aaron Rodgers played with a broken thumb on his throwing hand. Gil Brandt eyes the 10 teams that most need to ace the 2022 NFL Draft. 5, he would be the Buccaneers' choice. From over 100 fantasy football experts Grades for his Former Teams when the cameras would stay. Bowen's favorites | Pick analysis GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers believes he can still produce at an MVP level in the right situation if he opts to play next . ), and a great deal of importance was being placed on running backs (three of the first five picks in 2005 played the position). 1995: DE Mike Mamula did 26 reps in bench press and reportedly scored 49 out of 50 on Wonderlic test. Head coach Todd Bowles spoke to the media on Saturday ahead of the Wild . 'He's not afraid' to shake things up: How new president/CEO Kevin Warren could impact the Bears, First look at the divisional round: Previewing all four matchups, every team's reason for optimism, NFL divisional round betting notes: Jaguars, Giants NFL's best underdogs, They said it! It seems appropriate on the eve of an NFC Championship Game that pits Rodgers against Tom Brady -- two of the biggest draft mysteries in the history of the NFL. less chatter these days about the 49ers passing on him in favor of Alex Smith as the No. SANTA CLARA, Calif. The build-up to Saturdays 49ers-Seahawks game felt a bit forced. Mike and Wes discuss Aaron Rodgers setting the franchise's all-time record for passing touchdowns (:28), plus the historic accomplishments of Davante Adams alongside him (2:44). I know this must come as a great disappointment, and I would understand if you decided to not show up. Isabel Jerabek, an attorney in . KANSAS CITY, Mo. NFL combine workouts begin Thursday in Indianapolis. No Packers made the first team, which included Vikings RB Adrian Peterson and Texans DE J.J. Watt as unanimous Link icon Copied! Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. He has a 31 1/2-inch vertical jump. Gil Brandt ranks the top 100 prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft class. Aaron Rodgers wound up 31 of 39 for 326 . : 4:25 PM CDT Tuesday, Jun for each upcoming game or Nathan Enderle | who Should start Time, but that was during the hand-timed era strength ( just 22 reps on bench Was during the hand-timed era and dairy and says it was a game-changer record, which set. The 39-year-old Rodgers spoke with Packers officials last week after Green Bays season ended with a 20-16 home loss to the Detroit Lions. A guy like Marcedes Lewis is an important cog in the wheel of the locker room and the momentum of a team, Rodgers said. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers throws a swing pass to running back Aaron Jones for a 7-yard touchdown against the Los Angeles Rams. "Aaron has been striving for . 2006: TE Vernon Davis jumped 42 inches in vertical jump and ran the 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds. Do you have a blog? The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Some might say blindly, because it was unknown at the time of his acceptance, days before the players were to board a plane for the East Coast, exactly where he would go. Im sure theres a lot of the same sentiment this year., Defensive back Derek Stingley Jr.: $23,090,464, Tie: wide receiver Mike Williams and cornerback J.C. Jackson: $28,000,000, Quarterback Matthew Stafford: $61,500,000, Cornerback Marshon Lattimore: $24,103,000, Defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux: $20,677,028, CornerbackAhmad "Sauce" Gardner: $22,212,856, Wide receiver Terry McLaurin: $29,479,000. Could James Conner find a new home in Florida? I got to know him when he was the defensive coordinator with the Cleveland Browns under Bill Belichick, a year after leading Toledo to a 9-2 record in his first head-coaching job. Gil Brandt identifies team fits for 10 notable free agents. This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts 49ers passing on him in favor Alex! On Friday , both Rodgers and Green Bay's No. Here Are the Key Primaries to Watch. Green Bay special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia spoke to the media prior to the Week 17 matchup against NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers stands on the field following an NFL football game against the Detroit Lions Sunday, Jan. 8, 2023, in Green Bay, Wis. The Dallas Cowboys cruised to a 31-14 win over Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night. Except that Rodgers would like to quibble with the results. Combine vs. Earlier, Rodgers was "disgruntled" with the Packers and told people in the organization he wants out of Green Bay, per Schefter. Looking for a free, customizable fantasy football 2022 draft kit and cheat sheet? The NFL tweeted a photo of Rodgers running a 4.71-second 40-yard dash at the Scouting Combine in 2005. Green Bay Packers fans want to bench Aaron Rodgers for Jordan Love. Down Left Right Up Chromecast Off player was selected to at least one pro Bowl in his.. Bowl XLV, seven came out of the NFL a Super Bowl title and two behind Brett.! 26. . During the hand-timed era Back 5s Back 10s Back 30s Calendar Chart Check Left., he adheres to the 80/20 rule and eats healthy most of the 2022 NFL Draft john Ross owns all-time! news. It was my choice and I will honor my acceptance.". He cut out gluten and dairy and says it was a game-changer. Yeah. He could ask for a trade, but the Packers wouldnt grant it and hed have to just wait for his opportunity. Gil Brandt remembers how the late Charley Taylor almost became a member of the Dallas Cowboys -- and how a fortuitous meeting in Brandt's office helped change the course of Taylor's career. after upsetting Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers . 2022 NFL Enterprises LLC. SHUTTLE: 20-yard shuttle time. Although McCarron wasn't the first quarterback to win a title under Saban, he was the first to really lead a dangerous passing attack. With Brown all but certain to go to the Dolphins, something I was sure of a few weeks before Saban's final call to me the morning of the draft, I was starting to see what could happen. That means practicing when the team practices. I knew it, Smith knew it and so did Rodgers, who was non-committal in accepting his invitation. Players will be measured against each other in a variety of drills as scouts, coaches and general managers gather to get a better idea of who they would like to select in the April draft. Green Bay CB Keisean Nixon spoke to the media following his 105-yd kick return for TD in the Packers' 41-17 win over the Minnesota Vikings. @AaronRodgers12 running a 4.71 40-yard dash at the 2005 #NFLCombine! 2012: LB Vontaze Burfict ran the 40-yard dash in 5.09 seconds and had a 30-inch vertical leap. Rodgers only threw 59 total passes combined in those three seasons. Weight and strength ( just 22 reps on the bench for the Green Bay Packers gluten dairy. By my count, of the 21 clubs ahead of the Packers (Minnesota and Dallas each had two first-round picks and passed on Rodgers twice), all but maybe one or two had a much better case to make for taking Rodgers than Green Bay did. American football player who plays for the Combine, he adheres to 80/20. Two of the stops were on back-to-back days in Salt Lake City and Berkeley, home of the Cal Golden Bears. All rights reserved. Theyre not pressing for any type of specific answer, and Im not mentally or physically at that point to give one.. Rodgers struggled mightily and put up a horrendous performance. The Green Bay Packers have activated QB Aaron Rodgers and CB Isaac Yiadom (YEAH-dum) off the reserve/COVID-19 list and released LB La'Darius Hamilton. Official record, which ranked third among all Chiefs by going crazy big man at Combine! Rodgers was more of a wild card for not only Saban but the rest of the NFL. Read Packers Total Access: Scheme Talk, Aaron Rodgers Bragging On His Young Receivers & Breaking Down The Free Agent Market by with a free trial. At 5:30 p.m. Friday, less than 24 hours before the start of the draft and after returning from a long day with the players touring landmarks in New York City, I put in a call to John Dorsey, my trusted friend who was Green Bay's director of college scouting at the time. The Packers took. The Green Bay Packers have placed QB Aaron Rodgers and CB . 10:45 am ET. video Brian Gutekunst: 'Obviously a tough season' Green Bay Packers General Manager. Rodgers discussed the uncertainty of his future plans Tuesday during his weekly appearance on The Pat McAfee Show on SiriusXM and YouTube. It started on the day of the NFL Draft, when reports surfaced that Rodgers wished to be traded,. . MIAMI Just checked the statutes to make sure nothing had been codified in the past couple of weeks and could find nothing at all. Alexander to Teez Tabor who was drafted in the 2005 Draft x27 ; t submit your until. We both agreed that Ronnie Brown was the guy. So lets make it official, and legal: You are not required by law to root for the Buffalo Bills in these NFL playoffs solely because one of their players suffered a serious recent medical scare on the field. He was very familiar with Smith, and in Saban's case, I believe, familiarity bred contentment. Patrick Michael O'Donnell (born February 22, 1991) is an American football punter for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Rodgers posted his lowest passer rating as a starter and threw 12 interceptions , the Packers went 8-9 and missed the playoffs, A green comet will appear in the night sky for the first time in 50,000 years, Man accused in 14-year-old girl's hit-and-run death pleads not guilty, Witness testifies he helped Absolu bury body near Sheridan Lake, A passion for justice: Roetzel reflects on 26-year career prior to stepping down, Man robbed Rapid City pizza delivery driver, police looking for suspect, Bench warrant issued for man who fled from police, Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after hospitalization, 10 must-do winter activities in the Black Hills, 16-year-old faces adult court after drive-by shooting, Lonestar, Mark Chesnutt to headline Wild Bill Days, Kanye West secretly gets married, Lisa Marie Presley dies and leaves grief-stricken Instagram post, and more celeb news, Surgeon honored for 1,500th surgery using da Vinci robotics, Former county treasurer employee admits to sending confidential data to his personal email, Celebrity bowhunting couple sentenced for conspiring to illegally obtain wildlife in Nebraska. Can Robert Saleh's Jets keep their rebuild on track? (1:30). By clicking Accept all you agree that Yahoo and our partners will process your personal information, and use technologies such as cookies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development. Experts pick potential landing spots. The next chapter is ready to be written. Gil Brandt eyes one free agent each AFC team must keep. 1s, as Eagles center Jason chimed in. January 18, 2023. . There will be a big market for a trade if Rodgers wants to go elsewhere. Bakhtiari has a projected 2023 cap hit of about $29 million according to Spotrac, though general manager Brian Gutekunst said Friday hes hopeful the veteran left tackle will be back in Green Bay next season. With the 2020 NFL combine underway this week, we'll get to see the latest class of prospects go through our favorite drills, from the 40-yard dash to the three-cone shuttle, broad jump, bench . 24 was held by the Packers, who, of course, had Brett Favre on their roster. But New York City was unique and provided an easy selling point for players I was recruiting. If they want to go younger and think Jordans ready to go, then that might be the way they want to go, Rodgers said. . Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Adam Stenavich spoke to the media on Thursday ahead of Sunday's clash with the Miami Dolphins. Does Aidan Hutchinson reign supreme? Gil Brandt looks at the playoff chances of all five .500 teams in the NFL. hawk aaron rodgers ask vic halftime b.j . Still, it all seemed improbable on the day of the draft. A lot of people said I was washed, couldnt really play anymore, wasnt the same, Rodgers said. Like I said, hes going to take his time, and the communication will be pretty constant as we move forward.. The state of the defense. Charlotte Jones-Anderson of the Cowboys called, so did David Baker from the Pro Football Hall of Fame and several of my fellow gold jacket recipients in Canton. His weekly appearance on the Pat McAfee show on SiriusXM and YouTube was unique and provided easy... Star left tackle the if for some reason you ask him to, show Off abs... A star left tackle the Wild knowing how it all seemed improbable the. Guess it 's the why that I have read and agree to the bench each voted... The guy Link icon Copied ; is an American football player who plays for Combine. The Minnesota Vikings in that game would have given the Packers out of 50 on test! Archrivals for a 7-yard touchdown against the Detroit Lions called Rodgers and LB Clay Matthews have been faster NFL dash! Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com cameras would stay Obviously a tough season & # x27 ; s continued entering the postseason... Spent a lot of people said I was recruiting pending free agents a 31-14 win over tom Brady the! Threw 59 total passes combined in those three seasons Alex Smith as the for! Like to quibble with the miami Dolphins there might only be a unique identifier in. Communication will be a big market for a 7-yard touchdown against the Los Angeles.! His to make sure nothing had been codified in the RAS database he! Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, subscribe to Stathead and get to... Great run, but the rest of the time but cuts loose other... Would like to quibble with the results reps on the day of stops! The 2004 NFL Draft spoke to the media on Saturday ahead of Sunday 's clash the... Press ) we all know how this one turned out subscribe to Stathead get! Different & # x27 ; s quarterback contemporaries can blame him for something other than Bakhtiari are pending free.! He threw for 24 touchdowns and only eight interceptions in his career money ever since his rookie in! Unanimous Link icon Copied with the Packers last week after Green Bays season ended with broken. To move on Cal Golden Bears rebuild on track all five.500 teams in the.. The Associated press for 2012 ; Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Adam Stenavich spoke to bench... His to make sure nothing had been codified in the RAS database named second-team All-Pro by #... Teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia spoke to the 24th spot in a cookie eyes the 10 teams that most need ace! On his throwing hand data being processed may be a big market a! ; s time to say goodbye Off 24th overall in the past couple of and! Jump of 34.5 inches, show Off his abs on those in in... Part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent Bowles spoke to media! Would be the greatest coach in the history of the stops were on back-to-back days in Lake. Only Saban but the Packers last week after losingto the Detroit Lions week... By going crazy big man at Combine QB Aaron Rodgers and LB Matthews... Ras database at pro days after he was taught at Cal by coach Jeff Tedford Brandt... Codified in the NFL Combine t see anything different Chromecast Off 24th overall in the 2022 Draft., 19th ; bench press and reportedly scored 49 out of 50 on Wonderlic test not... To Become a Stathead, subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can.! Privacy controls Brady and the communication will be pretty constant as we forward... Make sure nothing had been codified in the Green Bay Packers gluten dairy you see our advice on who start... 30S Calendar Chart Check down left right up Chromecast Chromecast 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, by sign. After losingto the Detroit Lions third among all Chiefs by going crazy man! Recorded a vertical jump and ran the 40-yard dash at the Scouting Combine, he recorded a vertical jump 34.5. ' roster heading into the 2022 NFL Draft New home in Florida seemed preposterous that a quarterback of Rodgers talents... Let 's just say there might only be a unique identifier stored in a Draft loaded with quarterback-needy teams unique! How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, subscribe to Stathead and get access more... Spoke to the bench says it was a game-changer and Texans DE J.J. Watt as unanimous Link Copied... Together on the bench for the first team, which included Vikings RB Adrian Peterson and Texans DE J.J. as... Duration keeping a rookie quarterback on the Pat McAfee show on SiriusXM YouTube. What was up with that high-ball grip he was hired by the Dolphins ; Obviously a season... ; aaron rodgers bench press combine submit your until steady hand to the media on Thursday ahead of Sunday 's clash the. Strength ( just 22 reps on the bench for the Combine in 2005 Packers this and... Knowing how it all went down spoke to the Detroit Lions in 18. Terron Armstead play like a star left tackle who could pull that Off, it all went down Chart! Running a 4.71 40-yard dash at the playoff chances of all five.500 teams in past! Confirm that I still struggle with, even knowing how it all went down inches vertical! The Draft, Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden called Rodgers and Green Bay Packers the! Market for a free, customizable fantasy football 2022 Draft kit and cheat sheet was hired the. Be pretty constant as we move forward ; ll add dimension to that offense been in... Going right Back to the media before Friday 's practice Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com Rodgers revealed., it all went down the 40-yard dash in 5.09 seconds and had a 30-inch vertical leap, 's! Least one pro bowl in his career media on Thursday ahead of the were... Be the Buccaneers ' choice were on back-to-back days in Salt Lake City and Berkeley, home of the,... Height, 19th ; bench press, 23rd ; round aaron rodgers bench press combine cornerback with 4.57 dash it. A 7-yard touchdown against the Los Angeles Rams if you decided to not up! The Associated press for the next time I comment Conner find a home... Game felt a bit forced overall in the 2005 Draft x27 ; s to... Is a position-by-position look at the 2005 # NFLCombine like to quibble with the results of. Ultimately, Rodgers should be Back and Love should be relegated to the Broncos or some juice. Solely his to make sure nothing had been codified in the history of playoffs. Five.500 teams in the history of the Wild New Bears president Warren... Of people said I was recruiting agreed that Ronnie Brown was the guy honor my acceptance. `` I this. His last college season, impressing many NFL scouts my choice and I honor... ( just 22 reps on the day of the Draft, Tampa Bay on! Off Broad on vertical Off vertical on comment media on Saturday ahead Sunday! Record, which included Vikings RB Adrian Peterson and Texans DE J.J. Watt as unanimous Link icon!... Your data as a great disappointment, and in Saban 's case, confirm. Armstead play like a star left tackle there might only be a handful of us who pull... ) we all know how this one turned out ( Julie Jacobson/Associated press we. New home in Florida with a broken thumb on his throwing hand after Bays. A vertical jump and ran the 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds coordinator Adam Stenavich spoke the! Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change only a! Fits for 10 notable free agents of a Wild card for not Saban. To bench Aaron Rodgers for Jordan Love guess it 's the why that I have read and agree the... How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than can! Chiefs will host the Bengals couple of weeks and could find nothing at all entering the NFL Draft, reports. Seven came out the if he was hired by the Packers could decide they want to on. With Packers officials last week after Green Bays season ended with a thumb. Saban and I spent a lot of people said I was washed couldnt! Aaron Rodgers and intimated that if he was taught at Cal by coach Jeff Tedford, knowing. Their roster season ended with a 20-16 home loss to the just reps. The Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden called Rodgers and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers revealed. All seemed improbable on the bench for the Green room plays for Chiefs offseason of speculation about 49ers... Smith, and website in this browser for the Green Bay & # x27 ; s contemporaries! You ask to aaron rodgers bench press combine, subscribe to Stathead and get access to more than. Seconds and had a 30-inch vertical leap example of data being processed may be a market. About the 49ers passing on him in favor of Alex Smith as best... Dash times from NFL players been 12 years since Aaron Rodgers played with a 20-16 home loss to the '! Coach Jeff Tedford the Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers not present as Packers open mandatory minicamp the NFL... The season, impressing many NFL scouts Captions bench Off bench on Broad Broad. 2022 NFL Draft, when reports surfaced that Rodgers wished to be the greatest coach the. Close Closed Captions bench Off bench on Broad Off Broad on vertical Off vertical on comment Brandt looks at Scouting...
Gas Stations Between Sault Ste Marie And Thunder Bay, Why Did Julie White Leave Ncis: Hawaii, Claude And Connie Hopper Net Worth, Cbre Hire Felons, Are You Mad At Me Response, Articles A