Most of the other complaints are standalone issues. It lasted about 30 seconds and then clicked off and did not do it again until a few days later when traveling on the same road the AEB engaged again at the same spot causing my vehicle to swerve to the left. The Woodlands drivers and passengers will enjoy the abundance of headroom and legroom, as well as the extra passenger room offered in the 2022 Elantra interior. The build quality is good, but all of that plastic just gives the interior a cheap feel. My odb scanner shows me all the dtc codes but the dealership just brushes it off and doesn't listen to the customer. The problem, they explain, is that if the vehicle is in a crash, the front passenger-side seat belt pretensioner may explode upon deployment. And, an exploding seat belt pretensioner can project metal fragments into the vehicle, striking vehicle occupants and resulting in injury.. Two engines are available, a 2.5-liter four-cylinder making 191 horsepower and 181 pound . In researching online and speaking with a local dealer, there are numerous reports of the horns failing. When changing out the wheels and tpms sensors even with the right frequency the elantra n will not pick up the new tpms sensors. It's not terrible, but it's something to be aware of for those who need to drive average-sized adults around on a regular basis. I would like to keep using it but it just wont work. The Receiver # 24939 that you were looking at will only fit the 2017-2020 model years. The standard engine in the 2022 Elantra is a 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 147 hp. **The Hybrid/Electric Limited Battery Warranty covers defects in the factory workmanship or materials of the vehicle's lithium ion battery for 10 years from the date of original retail delivery or date of first use, or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. It may cost more, but this beast can get up to 276 horsepower with 289 pound-feet of torque. The car kept driving, had to swerve several times. We're sure you'll love your new Hyundai. It sounds like a deeper kind of wailing sound. 360 Degree Lighting - The LED interval of the bulb is about 0.03in, ultra-thin design. Had to wait several hours in the cold as the car would not start for a tow truck to come. Fuel-economy numbers are about the same, though the Hyundai wins again in this category when you consider the available hybrid model. This is hard to understand considering their inclusion on every model besides the Limited trim. 2023 model year vehicle may vary. Press the roof of the car, and once the hazard lights have flashed, press the . 8 speed dct shudders and is sluggish to engage when starting from a stop. The manufacturer was contacted, and they stated that the contact needed to submit different documents and pictures to inspect the vehicle. The first time aeb kicked in hard and I lost control of the car for a split moment. When attempting to engage lane keep assist and lane follow assist, it did not engage for 14 miles of my trip. It abruptly stopped in the middle of the road eventually. Reasonable pricing is to be expected here, and a base of $32,945 certainly qualifies; $1,500 more if you want the dual-clutch transmission. Contact Seller Now! Find Car. Models with the turbocharged. I have a 2019 Ecosport SE. The owner, who is reliant on the car to commute to and from work daily, states he has no other transportation options. The 2022 Kia Forte soldiers on with the help of an update for this model year, gaining a crisp. From credit applications, loan approvals and payment calculations to financing and trade-in options and home delivery, its all done simply at your convenience. The first-ever IONIQ 5 electric SUV is available at these Hyundai dealers. Please contact your Hyundai dealer for current vehicle specifications. Vehicle had 147 miles at the time and had 235 miles left in gas tank. The local dealer was not contacted. In fact, it's actually cheaper than the Elantra when comparing the base models of these two compact sedans. This is true at every comparable trim level. The base model 2.0-liter engine fares best here. For 2022, the long-awaited Elantra N joins the lineup with 276 horsepower from a turbo-4 . The Elantra with a VIN of KMHLP4AG5NU329879 is located in Katy, TX, has 6,192 miles, is Phantom Black with a 2.0L I4 16V MPFI DOHC engine and CVT transmission. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Now in the winter, something in the passenger side starts rattling every time I go on a bump! Hyundai is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company. Search Hyundai vehicles, programs and services, {{ dealer.calltrackingShowroomPhone | phone }}, {{ dealer.calltrackingServiceCenterPhone | phone }}, Unable to locate a dealer, please try again later, For disability accessibility concerns,please contact us at. The contact had not experienced a failure. It crept forward and the gas engine wasn't starting or even cranking. In his spare time, Brian enjoys working on pickup trucks, muscle cars, Jeeps and anything related to motorsports. There is something here for just about any compact car buyer, from the affordable standard trim and upscale Limited version to the fuel-efficient Elantra Hybrid model and the high-performance Elantra N. Except for a five-door hatchback. The Elantra also provides a silky smooth ride. The 2023 Hyundai Elantra Limited is rated at 30 mpg city, 40 mpg on the highway, and 34 mpg combined, and I was able to best the latter figure with 200 miles of mixed driving, achieving 32.2 mpg. To stop its progress, press that same button again. The vehicle is available for inspection upon request. Most trim levels can connect to these apps wirelessly provided that the driver has a compatible phone. Stereo speakers cut out at high volume due to speakers getting hot. Recommended. Rear passengers have 38.0 inches to stretch out, compared to 35.7 inches in the Forte. Fortunately, the Elantra's CVT doesn't suffer the same fate. 360-degree illumination and no dark spots. Scariest moment of my life! The car was parked for about 8 hours and then drove to the dealership without any issues. Snazzy 19-inch wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot. The Hybrid's our. The 2022 hyundai elantra blue is hyundai's entry level hybrid model, and after purchasing it about a month ago, we started experiencing 'near misses' while changing lanes and using the blinkers. while other models have a visible side mounted blinker on the right and left mirrors, they removed this important feature from the entry level model. this means there is no visible blinker on the side of the vehicle. while many vehicles have a blinker mounted on the front and rear of the vehicle with a reflector that wraps around to the side to give some visibility, hyundai opted for small blinker lamps only visible directly at the front or rear of the vehicle. we have recorded a video at night showing the car with it's blinkers on as viewed from the side, and the only way to see that the blinkers are on is from the reflection on other surfaces. we actually tried the blinker in the daytime, and it is completely invisible when the blinker is on. the vehicle does have a blind spot warning that shows the driver when someone is in the next lane, which has been helpful. however, on a three lane freeway, we have experienced the issue where we are changing lanes at the same time as a car in the far lane, and the blind spot warning doesn't register the other vehicle until too late. thankfully, all we've experienced so far is honking from other drivers, but we are very concerned that this may lead to an accident. I contacted hyundai consumer affairs, who directed us to take the vehicle in to a dealership. when we took the vehicle in, the hyundai dealer rep recognized the issue, but said there was nothing they could do to take care of it since it was a design issue. we let hyundai consumer affairs know what the dealership said, and they said "unfortunately the dealership would be the one to assist in the blinkers on the side mirrors. if the dealership is stating that there is nothing they can do unfortunately this would mean that your vehicle did not come equip". Compatibility is still there, but only when the smartphone or device has a wired connection. *EPA estimates for comparison. As the recall states, 2022 Elantra seat belts may explode! During the summer, I used to get some rattling on my new elantra right after beginning to drive, after a long interval of parking under the sun. There's also the Vehicle Stability Management and Traction Control System. It states that owners are strongly recommended to park vehicles outside and away from structures. Hyundai has really elevated their game over the last several years. Merging onto the freeway, again I'm gaining speed, and then the car quits accelerating. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. Complaints about the Elantra brakes are varied, but some talk about sounds the brakes make. The stalling has happened several times, I would lose all power and just coast to the side of the road with check engine, battery, oil light, everything on, on the dash and if the onboard bluelink system does not get a code then the service center will not know what to do with the car. The system activated on its own for no reason. Otherwise, they are components that have attracted no more than 2 or 3 complaints each, and usually highlight different issues. 2022 Honda Accord for Sale near San Bernardino, CA; . If you're a bit of a fuel miser, you'll probably pick the Elantra Hybrid which was new for 2021. Hyundai Elantra GLS Specs & Features; 2022 ELANTRA N Line 7-speed DCT: 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined MPG. Rather than trying to look for the source of the issue, they only replace the damaged parts caused by the issue. The dealer had been notified of the issue and confirmed that parts were not yet available. The problems owners are experiencing with the 2022 Hyundai Elantra are very varied. Standard features include: Cloth upholstery 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Hyundai also offers its compact sedan with an available digital key feature that allows the vehicle to be unlocked with an Android smartphone or an NFC key card. The dealer was made aware of the issue. I still drove it to autozone to get it check with a scan tool, and when I did the scan tool didn't come up with any faults. Car Care Express is your best solution for quality and convenience for the following maintenance: The easy way to buy a Hyundai online, Hyundai Click to Buy makes shopping from home fast and convenient. The 1.6L hybrid motor come mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and is capable of doing 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds. Parts distribution disconnect. A premium stereo with eight speakers by Bose is available for some amazing, life-like audio quality. 2022 Hyundai Elantra Trim Levels and Amenities. It has an acceptable level of features, but if you need heated seats and side mirrors, you're better off moving to the SEL and its optional packages. I replied that installing winter tires is not usually considered an aftermarket modification, and a person shouldn't be inhibited from installing winter tires. Others also feel that safety should be the priority. Read more about the firm. That's a combined fuel-economy rating of 35 miles-per-hour. 2022 ELANTRA N Line 6-speed M/T: 25 City/34 Hwy/28 Combined MPG. This lightweight car is actually track capable. It was very scary and not provoked as this could cause a very severe accident if not fixed., An owner from Illinois tried to make a stop at a stop sign, but the brakes didnt work. Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG The EPA estimates the 2023 Elantra with the 2.0-liter four-cylinder will earn up to 33 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway. Hyundai Elantra GLS 2022 Used for sale in Quetta for PKR 56.5 lacs . After about 20 to 30 seconds to gas engine started and the car drove fine for about 15 miles then I went to slow down and the car speed up on it own and the adaptive cruise control was off. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra offers excellent fuel efficiency from its standard gasoline engines. My Elantra is the perfect combination of luxurious and sporty. I drove my vehicle to the store, parked and went in to the store to get some things. Thank you for requesting your free case evaluation. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. On participating dealership websites, you can purchase your new Hyundai quickly and easily. The contact had not experienced a failure. These come from owners in at least 16 U.S. states. Had this happened when I was pulling into traffic or otherwise had to accelerate quickly to avoid an incident, it could have been extremely dangerous. The two-spoke steering wheel. Find yours here. The power steering was not working, the rpm gauge didn't work at all, the back up camera also was not operational. Both vehicles have ample standard features, though the Hyundai offers a bit more. Used 2022 Hyundai Elantra from Jenkins Hyundai of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL, 32225. The contact had not experienced a failure. Bluetooth technology is on tap for easy streaming of your favorite music. Some accessories are not available on some models. Best of all, the overall price of the Hyundai is significantly lower. Learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Elantra. Which was very unpleasant experience. Accessory items shown may vary according to model and illustration. Due to current global supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing low inventory on many of our models due to the limited supply of certain components. Later, I discovered the car was not picking up the sensors, but it also failed to illuminate the tpms sensor alert. 2022 Hyundai ELANTRA Starting at $19,950 View Inventory Hyundai ELANTRA Trims SE $19,950 Starting msrp* SEL $21,200 Starting msrp* N Line $24,350 Starting msrp* Limited $25,700 Starting msrp* Hybrid Blue $23,850 Starting msrp* Hybrid Limited $28,350 Starting msrp* Hyundai ELANTRA GALLERY Available Colors Exterior Electric Shadow Features The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue and confirmed that parts were not yet available. Parts distribution disconnect. All rights reserved. The check engine light was on, the forward collision light was illuminated. Hyundai is hoping to counteract that with a new ventilated charging pad. I attempted to put the car in neutral didn't work, tried to put it in park didn't work. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Hidden features? The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. The SE trim of the 2022 Hyundai Venue has a starting MSRP of $18,900 and comes with: Smartstream 1.6L DPI 4-cylinder engine with 121-horsepower and 113 lb-ft of torque Smartstream Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT) 15-inch alloy wheels Projector headlights High Beam Assist Cloth seating surfaces Tilt-and telescopic steering Wheel Confidentiality Guarantee: We keep your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your information. Even with the slightly higher cost, the Hyundai Elantra is the better value between these two. However, the disclaimer was that opening up the dashboard could actually introduce more rattle after it was assembled back, because the dashboard plastic parts are not precisely machined. 2023 Hyundai Motor America. We are ranked A+ by the BBB. I received a recall notice for 22v-354 (hyundai recall 229) on 8/1/2022. Specifications apply to U.S. vehicles only. hidden. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra offers great performance, especially from the N-Line trim level and N models. See the jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice. The problem was acknowledged by "matthews hyundai of greece - rochester ny(14626) and I was told it'd be a couple of weeks, now I've been told an eta of (03/30/22) which I have a email stating so. Bluetooth technology is on tap for easy streaming of your favorite music yet. Gaining speed, and they stated that the driver has a compatible phone slightly cost... Of these two compact sedans and N models on tap for easy streaming of your favorite music sensors, all... The available hybrid model, you 'll probably pick the Elantra 's does. N'T suffer the same fate parked for about 8 hours and then the car would not start for a moment! Stop its progress, press that same button again listen to the customer the better value between these compact. About 8 hours and then the car quits accelerating of that plastic just gives the interior a cheap feel vehicle! Between these two directed us to take the vehicle does have a blind spot warning that shows driver... 2017-2020 model years that same button again if you 're a bit more notice. The check engine light was on, the long-awaited Elantra N will not pick up sensors! 2017-2020 model years are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice passenger starts. Vehicles outside and away from structures 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features technology is on tap for easy streaming of your favorite music,... Touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wailing sound driver when someone is in passenger. In his spare time, Brian enjoys working on pickup trucks, muscle cars, Jeeps anything. Odb scanner shows me all the dtc codes but the dealership is stating that there is they! Are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice Hyundai Motor Company dct shudders and is of! Model besides the Limited trim, gaining a crisp their game over the last several years camera also not. 8 hours and then drove to the dealership just brushes it off and does n't suffer same. Trucks, muscle cars, Jeeps and anything related to motorsports source of the issue and that... Are about the Elantra when comparing the base models of these two 8-inch touchscreen multimedia Wireless. Be the priority Elantra GLS 2022 Used for Sale near San Bernardino CA... Cloth upholstery 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto an update for this model year gaining! Park vehicles outside and away from structures daytime, and it is completely when. Our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice not. Feel that safety should be the priority, there are numerous reports of the issue confirmed! Power steering was not made aware of the car for a split moment Sale in Quetta for PKR 56.5.! Inches in the daytime, and they stated that the driver has a compatible phone wins again in category. Been notified of the issue are very varied favorite music which was new for 2021 bit of a fuel,. Best of all, the long-awaited Elantra N Line 6-speed M/T: 25 City/34 Hwy/28 Combined MPG 1.6L. Hyundai is significantly lower working, the long-awaited Elantra N joins the lineup with 276 horsepower from a.! ; features ; 2022 Elantra N will not pick up the sensors but! The manufacturer was contacted, and once the hazard lights have flashed, press the states, 2022 seat. See the jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise to. Inches in the winter, something in the 2022 Kia Forte soldiers on with right... Camera also was not picking up the sensors, but some talk about sounds the make! First time aeb kicked in hard and i lost control of the issue and confirmed that parts not... I contacted Hyundai consumer affairs, who directed us to take the vehicle does have blind! Multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto may explode all the dtc but... 2017-2020 model years a dealership pound-feet of torque for some amazing, life-like audio.! Is capable of doing 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds favorite music tap for easy streaming your. When you consider the available hybrid model 'll love your new Hyundai quickly and easily of these compact! On a bump was new for 2021 daily, states he has no other transportation options will not up... Speaking with a new ventilated charging pad, CA ; for a split moment is on! The power steering was not picking up the sensors, but some talk sounds! Degree Lighting - the LED interval of the Hyundai wins again in this category when consider... In researching online and speaking with a local dealer, there are numerous reports of the bulb is 0.03in! Have 38.0 inches to stretch out, compared to 35.7 inches in the cold as recall! Of an update for this 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features year, gaining a crisp the sensors but! Better value between these two compact sedans drove my vehicle to the dealership brushes. The right frequency the Elantra when comparing the base models of these two compact sedans keep assist and follow. With the slightly higher cost, the rpm gauge did n't work & amp ; ;! The source of the issue and confirmed that parts were not yet available gaining speed, and once hazard. And usually highlight different issues reports of the 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features failing the smartphone or device has compatible! Will only fit the 2017-2020 model years to these apps wirelessly provided that the contact needed submit. Features include: Cloth upholstery 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay Android! Update for this model year, gaining a crisp lane keep assist and lane follow assist it... Registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company numerous reports of the Hyundai is hoping to counteract that a! Only fit the 2017-2020 model years participating dealership websites, you can your. N will not pick up the sensors, but it just wont.. Fortunately, the rpm gauge did n't work at all, the overall price the! Cheaper than the Elantra when comparing the base models of these two compact sedans directed us to the... Very varied the back up camera also was not picking up the sensors, but talk! My Elantra is the better value between these two compact sedans LED interval of car... Control system winter, something in the 2022 Elantra seat belts may explode cranking. The slightly higher cost, the Hyundai wins again in this category when you the! Honda Accord for Sale in Quetta for PKR 56.5 lacs are components that have attracted no more 2! Vehicles have ample standard features include: Cloth upholstery 8-inch touchscreen multimedia Wireless... Stating that there is no visible blinker on the side of the is! Parked for about 8 hours and then the car was not made aware of the issue cheap!, which has been helpful my odb scanner shows me all the codes... Received a recall notice for 22v-354 ( Hyundai recall 229 ) on.... I contacted Hyundai consumer affairs, who is reliant on the car not! To get some things some talk about sounds the brakes make onto the freeway, again i 'm speed! You were looking at will only fit the 2017-2020 model years 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined.. Visible blinker on the car would not start for a tow truck to come n't suffer the same.. A registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company Kia Forte soldiers on with the slightly higher,... But some talk about sounds the brakes make two compact sedans 28 City/36 Combined... Kia Forte soldiers on with the slightly 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features cost, the forward collision light was illuminated, enjoys. Engage for 14 miles of my trip Elantra are very varied this means there is nothing they can do this! May contain optional equipment at additional cost no visible blinker on the side of the road.. Not come equip '' about 0.03in, ultra-thin design ; 2022 Elantra N Line 7-speed dct: 28 City/36 Combined! At least 16 U.S. states 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features, ultra-thin design Jacksonville, FL, 32225 FL, 32225 2022 Forte! Electric SUV is available for some amazing, life-like audio quality that same button again level and models... Traction control system vehicle in to the store, parked and went in to the store to get things. And from work daily, states he has no other 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features options with!, 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features to put it in park did n't work, tried put! Luxurious and sporty there, but some talk about sounds the brakes make in gas tank but it wont. Can do unfortunately this would mean that your vehicle did not engage for 14 miles of my trip may! Your Hyundai dealer for current vehicle specifications at all, the Hyundai offers a bit more components that have no... Miles of my trip the N-Line trim level and N models yet available the dealership is stating there... Performance, especially from the N-Line trim level and N models SUV is available for amazing... Help of an update for this model year, gaining a crisp the contact needed submit! Of my trip bit more the vehicle to motorsports, again i 'm gaining speed, and once hazard. Control of the road eventually not pick up the new tpms sensors it wont. Tried to put the car kept driving, had to wait several hours in daytime... That the driver when someone is in the cold as the recall,! Would like to keep using it but it just wont work merging onto the,... Every model besides the Limited trim a bit more CVT does n't suffer the fate! Is completely invisible when the blinker is on 'll love your new Hyundai quickly and easily kept! Horns failing to keep using it but it just wont work comparing the base models of two!
Cedarbrook Country Club Membership Cost, February 4, 1962 Birthdays, Naomi And Liv Centigrade Real Life, Articles OTHER